A Golfing Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even a few of my friends when we were playing golf made the odd comment about how great she looked and I could tell people were talking about her when we were in the clubhouse for lunch or dinner.

One weekend I was invited to a Members' guest day at a Club where some of my city friends played which was about 30 miles away. Sandy said she had arranged to play with some friends at our Club so she would see me when I got home later.

I hadn't seen these guys for a while and they didn't even know I had been divorced from my first wife and had remarried. Then came the bombshell. They had heard on the grapevine that we had a new lady member who was putting out to a lot of the younger guys at the Club and gave the most amazing blow job.

There was a story going around that she had just finished playing with some women one day when she stayed behind for a drink and was in the bar when a group of 12 guys from the city came in after their game and got her very drunk and took her off into the men's changing rooms for a gang bang. They had been disturbed by the Club Steward, who had sworn them all to secrecy so as not to cause a scandal in the Club. Had I heard about it?

No I had not, but my suspicions were aroused and I was anxious to get home to ask Sandy about it. After a lot of questioning and probing, she finally admitted to it. She knew one of the city group when she bumped into them in the bar and she just went along with it. She just could not resist a hard cock. She loved the feel of it in her mouth and the taste of it and the way it twitched and grew and she loved the taste and texture of the cum.

I should have been mad about it and thrown her out, but the thought of her surrounded by all those hard cocks, on her knees, cocks everywhere, drove me crazy and I just couldn't wait to get my cock in her mouth to feel again her wonderful technique. Watching and feeling her worshipping a hard cock was a sight to behold. It was as if she was in another world when she had a cock in her mouth.

There was no way I was going to give up her wonderful treatment of my cock. The chances of ever finding another gem like her were millions to one and I was not about to take the risk. Even though I would have to put up with her dalliances with others it was worth it. In fact hearing about her adventures was almost as good as feeling her hot mouth around my hard cock.

I had heard a lot about the couples/swingers clubs in Paris and when I had to visit a client over there, I decided to take Sandy over for a fun weekend. I mentioned to her that some friends had been to a really hot night club and had a great time and she was as keen to try take a look as I was. I hadn't said it was a pure 'Club Echangiste" but she got the message.

We flew out to Paris on a Thursday evening and I visited my client on Friday and left Sandy to do some shopping. When I returned to the Hotel in the late afternoon, there were expensive looking shopping bags everywhere, but after her Canary Wharf deal she could afford it.

I told her to dress to kill and enjoyed watching her putting on some very skimpy expensive underwear she had bought including a black waist clincher with suspenders and a pair of very sheer black nylons. I wanted to fuck her there and then but decided to save the fun for later.

We went for a late dinner at Chez René, a favorite of mine and just a short walk from a Club called Chris et Manu...to be continued in part 2.

12