A Golfing Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
We revisit the swingers club.
1.8k words
4.09
33.9k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both exhausted after our visit to 'Chris et Manu' and slept in until midday. I woke up with a raging hard on as usual and cuddled up to Sandy. She was barely awake but when she felt my cock nudging up against her, she took hold of it, turned around, pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and slowly wanked me. I slipped my hand down to her still soaking wet cunt and played with her clit.

We talked about our experience at the Club and I said how turned on it made me to see her kissing another girl and having her pussy eaten. She had already told me about a few girl/girl experiences she had while working for the airline before she got into the real estate business, but, seeing her enjoying another girl in the flesh was a massive turn on for me.

Talking about our evening at the Club had me rock hard and Sandy slipped down in the bed and sucked on me until I shot a load into her mouth. She swallowed, came back up the bed and kissed me, letting me taste what was left of my cum.

We got up and showered, dressed, ordered a late breakfast and went for a walk in the nearby Bois de Boulogne. We chatted more about our experience at the Club and decided we had to go back again that evening. We enjoyed a great meal just off the Champs Elysee and took a taxi to the Club around 11-00 o'clock.

I had watched Sandy showering and dressing before we went out. I loved watching her putting on her black shiny hold up stockings and tiny G string and I helped her into he 4 " black high heels. I already had a raging hard on but resisted the temptation, wanting to save my energy for the Club later. Her black leather mini skirt barely covered her lacy stocking tops and she was wearing a silky black and gold top and no bra. Needless to say she attracted a lot of attention in the restaurant.

I had been a stockings lover since a boy, feeling how silky my Mothers nylons felt as they dried in front of our living room fire. I had found any excuse to put my hand on my Mom's legs when we were sitting close and I am sure she knew what I was doing. I once stole a stocking from her drawers in her bedroom and kept it under the mattress on my bed. I would wrap it round my cock at night when I jerked off. One day it was missing, only to return the next evening. She had obviously found it, washed it clean of all my cum and replaced it for me. Quite often I would sit close to her while watching television and let my hand rest on her knee, slowly moving my fingers to feel the silky nylons. She never objected. She knew my fetish.

Enough of my stocking fetish and back to the Swingers Club. I just couldn't get out of my mind watching Sandy enjoying the girl going down on her the night before and watching her being fucked. I couldn't wait to see more. Hearing Sandy tell me about her previous adventures was always a great turn on for me, but nothing like as erotic as watching her being sucked and fucked right in front of me.

We arrived at the Club and were welcomed like lost friends by the female boss. She made us feel so welcome and when we descended the stairs into the bar area a lot of admiring heads turned our way. Sandy was looking fabulous in her short mini skirt, showing off her nylon sheathed legs in high heels. Everything about her said "Please fuck me" and I couldn't wait to watch.

We sat on high stools at the bar for a while drinking our first glass of Champagne. Sandy loves champagne and I could tell she was very quickly getting in the mood. She was receiving admiring looks from both men and women alike and I decided to make an unnecessary trip to the loo just to see what might happen. Sure enough, when I returned after a few minutes, Sandy was surrounded by two guys and one couple busy trying to engage her in conversation, which was not so easy considering her lack of French and their limited English.

I joined them but kept out of the way and noticed one of the guys brushing his hand against Sandy's nylon covered legs. I joined in and we all introduced ourselves and were joined by the other two wives who had been dancing together. It was suggested we move into the disco/dancing /party area and the eight of us settled into a quiet corner in an alcove with plush benches around the sides. We sat around the circular alcove, male, female, male etc. with no one sitting next to his or her partner.

All the women were dressed in a similar way to Sandy. Short minis, high heels, stockings, loose tops and as far as I could tell, no bras. I was in heaven looking at all the nylon-covered legs and it wasn't long before hands started to roam and my cock was rock hard in my pants. The guys all appeared a little older than the women. The guys in their 50's I would say and the women in the late 30's, early 40's. Always difficult to tell the age of the women in their super sexy clothes. One of the guys asked Sandy to dance with him and they went out of the alcove onto the dark dance floor. Another couple joined then and left 4 of us to try and make conversation. I could just about make out what was happening on the dance floor, as it was quite dark and crowded. It took me a few minutes to pick out Sandy and (Henri), as we later found out to be his name, and they we dancing very close to the slow music.

I could see his hands on her bum pulling her in close and she had her hands around his waist. They would moved around with the other dancers and I kept on losing sight of them, but I caught a glimpse of them kissing at one point and then next time I spotted them he had a hand between them and was obviously fingering her as they danced. Far from being annoyed, I found it a real turn on and when they returned to the alcove a few minutes later, Sandy was looking quite flushed and smiled knowingly at me.

The next 30 minutes or so involved all 8 off us dancing alternately with each other's partners and there was a lot of fondling going on. One of the girls put her hand between us and unzipped me and gave me a very nice hand job as we danced. I returned the compliment but I don't think anyone was made to cum at that stage and were all saving it for later. It was just a sexy getting to know each other and every time we returned to the alcove we sat next to different partners.

There was a lot of fondling and stroking going on and I was getting plenty of views of stocking tops which was keeping me hard and then things heated up when one of the girls took out a cock and in full view was slowly stroking it to a very impressive 8 to 9 inch erection. That got things going and before long we were all stroking, feeling, wanking and jerking each other as well as some very erotic tongue kissing and sucking.

I was sitting there stroking a silky nylon clad leg on one side, edging my way up to a very wet bare pussy and being slowly wanked by a lady on my other side. All the time with my eyes glued to Sandy with a cock in each hand and one of the women kneeling between her legs licking her after removing her tiny g-string. I wasn't sure which was turning me on more, watching Sandy between two guys with a cock in each hand or feeling a very experienced hand slowly wanking me on one side and fingering a very wet, shaved pussy on the other side. For an hour or so between drinks there was no limit to what was happening between the eight of us. We would change partners, spend time on the dance floor with lots of hand action and kissing and lots of stroking, fingering, wanking and sucking going on in the alcove. Sandy was the real center of attention.

It was obvious that the other three couples knew each other and were regular partners but Sandy was receiving the most attention from the men and the women. I saw her being licked and sucked by both the men and the women and she was returning their favors eagerly. I watched intently as she sucked the guys and at one point she had a cock in each hand and one in her mouth. I was so turned on that it was difficult to concentrate on the women playing with and sucking my cock although I did cum in one of the girl's mouths who eagerly swallowed it all, but I was soon sucked to a full erection again, mainly due to watching Sandy doing her thing.

Things took a notch upwards when one of the couples started to fuck and before all four guys had fucked Sandy while I watched with my cock staying as hard as a rock in one mouth or another. It was the biggest turn on I had ever experienced and then and there I realized that I enjoyed the watching even more than the doing and that was the start of my cuckolding. Seeing Sandy surrounded by cock, being fucked, sucking cock and eagerly taking cum in her mouth was the greatest turn on ever for me.

Eventually we had all worn ourselves out in various ways and after a polite few words and agreeing to meet up there again in the future, we all made our way back to our various hotels and homes. Sandy and I stripped off and showered and lay in bed talking about the events of the evening and deciding we would return there as soon as possible. She talked to me about everything she had been doing and how much she enjoyed it while she slowly wanked my rock hard cock. After a while, I couldn't take any more and was on the verge of cumming. Sandy sensed it. slid down the bed and finished me off with one of her fabulous blow jobs which had me emptying my balls into her loving hot mouth.

We decided to stay and extra day in Paris and visit the Club again. More of that later...