A Good & Trusted Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
310 Followers

The fingers of my left hand slowly ascended the soft skin of her breast and engulfed her left nipple, now very erect and very hard. I brought my fingers to her mouth, and she sucked them in, wetting them. Then I dragged my hand down to her breast again and lightly pinched and pulled the nipple between my wet fingers. "Harder...please...harder...," she begged. I pinched tighter, and she screamed, "Yes, oh baby, yesssssss. Ahhhh, that's so good." Her breathing was getting shorter, her gasps more audible, and her sounds more animal-like. I was breathing heavily into her ear now. Responding to her, elevating us both to excruciating pleasure.

She squirmed free and turned toward me, then crushed her body against mine, her arms underneath mine and around my back. I tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled her head back to kiss her face all over. When our lips met and our tongues fought a sexual fight, I felt her begin to rub her pussy up and down on my thigh. Faster, harder, faster, harder. Suddenly she broke our kiss and buried her teeth into my shoulder. She screamed into it while her body tensed, then shuddered, then began to relax. Her breathing was quick and short.

"Oh, God, I came so hard," she whispered. I held her tightly to me, began licking her ear with the tip of my tongue, then moving my hands down her back toward her ass. My hands cupped her ass cheeks and began to knead them gently. She sighed contentedly. We must have held each other for ten or fifteen minutes, just holding, kissing, swaying gently in front of the window. I could feel her warm wetness on my leg as she began to move again. Her fingers tightened into my back as she became once again aroused. The pressure of her torso rubbing against my cock that was between us was keeping me hard.

With no warning, I lifted her up. She reflexively locked her legs around me. Her pussy was pushing and rubbing against the hair on my lower abdomen. I turned and carried her away from the window and to the bed. Then I lowered her onto the bed. She spread her legs slightly and gyrated her pelvis seductively. I could see her engorged lips through the light hair, glistening with her wetness. I stood upright at the foot of the bed and removed her shoes. Then I lifted her legs to my shoulders and began to kiss first one, then the other, from her ankle to the top of each stocking.

"Keep going," she begged. "Don't stop."

I looked at her and grinned slightly. Then I very, very slowly began to remove each stocking. Slowly, letting my fingers gently scrape her skin as each was removed. By the time I had the first stocking off, she had placed her right hand over her pussy and had begun to touch herself. I reached up and pulled her hand away.

"No. Not that way," I said.

She looked at me and cried, "Then you'd better hurry."

I removed the second stocking and kissed my way back up her leg, stopping to lick and nibble behind her knee, then behind her thigh. Then to the inside of her thigh. I began to lick small circles with my tongue, with each lick getting closer and closer to her desire, yet teasing her by staying away. I kissed all the way down to her knee, then dragged my tongue up the inside of her thigh to the crease between her pussy and her leg.

She automatically spread her legs further apart. I kissed just above the hairline on her mons and then gently nuzzled my face into her pussy. My lips rested on her outer lips. I could feel and smell her wetness. I blew my warm breath against her swollen outer lips. Her hips began to instinctively rise, trying to force me closer to her. I moved away slightly, then back again. Away, then back. Now she was bucking forcefully. I could hear her moaning, pleading, breathing heavily, wanting. I put my lips across the fullness of her pussy lips and kissed them, first very gently, then harder, then harder. I forced my tongue into her slit, though not far, and moved it from side to side. I tasted her wetness. I felt her inner lips with my tongue and made love to it gently.

She released a guttural sound, then screamed, "Tongue fuck me, Lee, put it in, lick me. Tongue fuck me! Oh, God, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!"

Slowly I moved my tongue up her lips, stopping at the top and very carefully licking at the small bump there. I pulled away and looked. Her pink pearl was emerging. I used my fingers to carefully move her hair away from the enlarging clit, then after thoroughly wetting my tongue with my saliva, I drew my tongue in circles around her clit, finally zeroing in on it. Her body began to shudder with each touch of my tongue. I blew warm air across her clit, then dragged my tongue very lightly across it. Sheri was almost flailing her arms now, grasping at sheets, at my head, at anything in reach. Her full thighs closed around my head as she seemed to be trying to draw me into her. Again I pulled away and looked. Her beautiful, soft clit pointed at me, at least one-half inch long. Again I wet my lips, puckered them, and very gently encircled her enlarging clit in a kiss. I sucked on it in short sucks. Suck, release, suck, release. The muscles in Sheri's face were tense, her eyes alternating between being squeezed shut and wide open. The sounds coming from her were primal, loud, arousing.

"Do you want me to stop," I asked.

Her response was a loud and husky, "No! Don't stop. Keep going. Please. Keep going. More...more...!"

I returned to sucking on her clit. My right hand moved to her pussy, and I could feel the heat and wetness. I moistened my index and middle finger with her juices and inserted them into her pussy, slowly at first, being careful not to scratch. She began to thrust her hips more rhythmically now, and as her thrusts increased, I increased the thrusting of my fingers. By now she was practically coming up of the bed with each thrust, and her screams of pleasure could no doubt be heard rooms away.

I looked up while still sucking her clit and finger fucking her. She had grabbed both her nipples and was tugging on them in rhythm with my fingers. I kept finger fucking her but began to kiss up through her pussy hair, up over her navel, to the crevice between her full breasts. I used my face and mouth to push her hand away from her right nipple and put my lips around it.

"Oh, baby, bite it," she screamed. Still using only my lips I pulled on the nipple causing it to become longer. Then, with the elongated nipple still between my lips, I flicked my tongue across it again, then again and again. Sheri's bucking was becoming almost too much for me to follow. I moved to her left breast and again used my lips and tongue on it. "Ahhhh, unnnnggghhhh, ooohhhhh, oh, God, I'm gonna cum again!! Please, Lee, fuck me. Fuck me now. Hard. Fuck me. Fuck me..."

The sensual pleasures of her tastes and smells and sounds, her arousal had kept my cock hard and ready. I knew that I could not last long once inside her.

I sat upright and poised my cockhead over her pussy and touched my tip to her lips. I let out a groan as I anticipated the pleasure to follow. Sheri thrust her hips upward as I thrust downward, and I entered her. The warm wetness that engulfed me generated a deep moan of satisfaction. Now we were both transforming from sexual human to sexual animals, both now after only self-gratification. It was as if every muscle in her body were engulfing my cock and trying to drive me to orgasm.

With each thrust I was grunting in blissful agony. Sheri's thrusts met mine and our bodies, now wet with perspiration, began to slap against each other. She was writhing under me, legs locked around my back, her hands alternately gripping the sheets and then my hair to pull my mouth back to her breasts. Our thrusts were increasing in speed and ferocity, though neither one of us gave any thought to hurting the other. All we cared about, desperately wanted, was the sexual release that was but a moment away.

And in that moment, Sheri's back arched, her eyes stared straight at me, her lips were open and pulled back from her teeth, and her teeth were clenched tight. She was sucking air through her teeth as the orgasms wracked our bodies. Her body began a series of spasms that drove me to an even higher orgasmic intensity. I felt the muscles in my arms and legs and abdomen tense as I tried to pump my cum into her. Every muscle in my body seemed involved in the orgasm. My voice exploded in a loud, "Aaaahhhhhhhh..." when I came. Yet even though we both had cum violently, we both continued to thrust, not wanting it to end. Slowly our thrusts subsided. Finally, exhausted, we embraced in a deep and sensual kiss. I caressed her breasts. She moved her legs up and down over mine. Our breathing was quick and shallow but gradually returned to normal. We lay together, my cock still inside her. I could still feel small contractions in her pussy. I whispered to her, told her how good it felt to hold her close, how she had caused me to cum more wonderfully than any woman ever had.

She smiled. Then began to cry, tears of joy, tears of release, not tears of guilt. I held her close to me, wanting to protect her, hoping that someday she might again experience not only the pleasure she had received but also the pleasure she had given. And with the morning light, she was gone. Back to the husband whom she loves.

Talespin
Talespin
310 Followers
12