A Good Bad Girl

Story Info
She does as she's told and is a very bad girl.
1.2k words
46.8k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you do as I asked?" he said when I got home.

"Yes Sir" I replied as I put my bag down in the kitchen and tried to look as meek as I could.

"Good girl", he said and leaned over to give me a quick kiss.

I shivered.

"Go get the glasses and plates on the table and I'll finish up the salad. Dinner's almost ready."

Oh crap. Dinner? We're eating dinner? Ok, I mean of course we are, it's time for dinner, I'm hungry. Sort of. Except, I just thought... Ok, I guess not.

"It smells fantastic" I said. "What did you make?"

"Oh" he said absently, "Just some fish I got at the market yesterday and some fingerling potatoes. Do you want some wine"

"Mmm, yes please."

He poured me a white wine and put the salad on the table. I finished getting the table set. We sat down and I looked over at his handsome dirty blonde hair as he unfolded his napkin and put it on his lap. God he was gorgeous. We started eating.

You might be surprised to hear that we talked about normal things over dinner. I mean, after all I had just done, you'd think we'd be kinkier, but no. He had some gossip about the new dean and I told him a story about the way that my clients had asked for changes *again* after they had promised they wouldn't. I felt safe and at home.

We finished the salmon and and he brought out some berries and cream mentioning that the berry lady at the farmer's market had a new type of raspberry for us to try. They were delicious. I ate them carefully. I realized midway through that we were almost done with dinner. Surely soon he'd ask me for details. Soon right?

I fidgeted. He noticed. I could tell he noticed because he paused and looked at me for a moment. Then his voice was quiet, scarily quiet.

"You did as I asked didn't you young lady?"

We were playing the game now. My pussy started clenching.

"Yes Sir, I did as you asked Sir."

"I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. But first I'll need you to go upstairs and get ready. You'll know what to do. You have five minutes and I'll be up there to hear what a bad girl you are."

I practically ran up the stairs, knowing he was enough of a control freak to want to do the dishes his way. I got to our room and saw on the bed a variety of implements lined up. The bastard had been planning this all along. I stripped and knelt down on the ottoman he had in the middle of the room with my hands behind my back.

I didn't have long to wait, he was as turned on as I was.

He walked over to me, naked and shivering. His hands caressed my collarbone, down the middle of my back and along my spine. "You know what you are don't you?"

"I'm a bad girl."

"That's right, you're a bad girl."

"Tell me what you did for me."

I bit my lip. I had been rehearsing this in the car.

"Well Sir. I... uh... I know that... well. I know that..."

"Speak." He said with both hands resting on my shoulders.

The words tumbled out of me. "I sucked his cock, I've wanted to for a long time and I know you wanted me to but I wasn't going to but then you told me to be slutty and to embrace the part of me that's who I am and I really wanted to suck his cock and so I did."

I looked up at him trying to read his expression.

"Go on." He said with a faint sign of a smile. His hand reached down to possess my tits and slide along my stomach.

"Umm. Well. He has always wanted me so it wasn't that hard. I told him I needed to borrow a book and I knew he's usually works at home on Tuesdays. So I stopped by and well, I went in and then asked if I could please suck him. He was turned on, I could tell and I just knelt down on the carpet and pulled his cock out and licked it before taking it in my mouth as far as I could. He has a nice cock, a little shorter than yours but it bends a bit more."

"Tell me how you sucked him", I could tell he was turned on now. He continued to touch me, walking around behind me and stroking my back and my ass.

"I tried my best to take it all the way in, he seemed to like that, but he also liked it when I licking the head of it. He came when I started using my hand and jerked him off while the saliva was dripping onto his balls."

"Did you do anything else?" he said while pulling my hair so that it hung behind my shoulders.

"No Sir, he came in my mouth and he seemed worried because he knows you, but I told him that you would know and that it was ok and that..."

"Yes." he said while running his fingernails along my shoulders.

"I told him that you wanted me to embrace my sexuality more."

He laughed, "That's one way to put it." He walked in front of me, bent and lifted my chin so that I looked right in his eyes. "What I actually said was that you need to be fucked more often and you seem to thrive on being given permission to be the dirty slutty little whore that you most want to be." I could feel my nipples tighten. "You will tell him that next time you see him."

"Yes Sir," I squeaked not believing that there would be another time and yet seeing the resolution on his face. "Anything else?" he asked with his fingers in my hair.

"Yes Sir, I told him... I told him he could text you and that you knew everything and that this was all above board and that we were all going to communicate."

"Good girl. You know that's true don't you? That we're all adults and we're all communicating and we're doing this because it makes each one of us really fucking turned on."

"Yes Sir."

"Does it turn you on to suck a man's cock so that I will punish you?"

"Yes Sir, it does. It makes me really turned on."

"All fours, my love. You've been a very good girl and have done exactly what I asked which was to give me a reason to punish you. And you want this punishment don't you?"

Fuck. I was so wet. How could he have my fucked up psychology so clear in his mind when I barely understood it? I want to be good, I want to be bad. I want to be both good and bad at the same time. And I crave the punishment even while I want to be told I am a good girl.

Good bad girl. That's me. A good bad girl.

I raised my ass in the air.

"Let's warm this ass up until it's nice and red before switching to the crop" he said.

Fuck. "Yes Sir."

"That's my good, bad girl."

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfection!

I don’t understand why so many people have hang ups over this, ok well I suppose the logic part of my brain understands that some men are very territorial and possessive....Ok not just men plenty of women react that way too. The reality of doing things this way; the other guy got a surprise bj and presumably enjoyed it, she gave it for various reasons primarily to enhance her love life with her Sir/ partner/ husband/ or any combination thereof. She doesn’t love the bj guy she loves the man she’s with. That kind of openness and trust is sadly pretty rare.

As for her partner/ Sir he’s confident enough in their relationship that he knows she loves him unreservedly and doesn’t want to leave him for bj guy. It only works with absolute honesty.

A lot of people get hung up on the sanctity of marriage, I think that especially these days marriage means a lot of different things to different people. Like this couple I’m happy in the sanctity of my relationship it’s not easy to find your person, your one (ok for some it’s more than one) .

Tess (UK)

visioneervisioneerabout 8 years ago

Deliciously naughty.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Kylie on the C-Train Kylie is molested on a crowded train... and enjoys it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 01 Cheating wife forced into what she wants.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced Whore Ch. 01 A woman is made one man's property.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hotwife Shelly Pt. 01: Photo Blackmail Shelly goes in for a photoshoot and comes out a slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories