A Good Deal Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there lay my tender young daughter Julie. A virgin at 18; she was mistakenly raped by 4 black men, who I paid a thousand dollars. Her naked body was covered in sweat and cum. Her arms were still tied to the headboard and the blindfold still covered her eyes. Her chest heaved with her breathing and her legs curled up together trying to cover herself.

Billy ordered the other guys out of the room, to clean up the rest of the house. He wanted no trace that they had been there. When they were gone he approached Julie on the bed. He stroked her hair lightly and then lifted the blindfold. She waited to open her eyes and then would not look up at him. He then untied her arms and let her stretch them out. She curled up into a ball and tried to roll away from him.

He turned her around to face him and she realized he was still naked. “You need one more lesson today Julie.” He said plainly. “I want you to blow me.”

“No, I…”

He cut her off quickly, “Shut up. Listen, you can suck my cock or you can suck all four cocks. I’m trying to help you out. Now crawl over here and open your mouth.”

Slowly she resigned herself to the inevitable. They had already done worse to her, so what could it hurt. She moved over to him and took his hardening cock into her mouth. For the first time in her life, my daughter tasted a man. He was patient and let her find her own way for a few minutes. Then he began to guide her. There was no way she could take his whole cock in her mouth. She licked the head and took in four or five inches while pumping the rest with her hand. She was getting more aggressive, so with a hand on the back of her head he pushed her deeper. The slurping sounds Julie made continued for about ten minutes. The video showed her in profile on her hands and knees, her head bobbing up and down on Billy’s black cock. Her firm tits hung from her chest and swung gently with her movements. She seemed to be humming.

When the first stream hit her in the back of the throat, Julie coughed and pulled back but continued jerking Billy’s cock with her hand. She gamely tried to catch up, but the next stream hit her in the eye and she flinched. Billy held her head in place and unloaded his rest into her face. Then pressed her back down to clean him up.

“Julie, that was pretty good for your first time.” Billy announced. “Those frat boys are gonna love getting into your pants. I’ll bet you spread your legs for that little white boyfriend as soon as you to back to school. Isn’t that right?”

And then the tape went blank. I was in shock. I had paid these monsters to rape my 18 year-old daughter and she was still a virgin. I was overwrought with guilt. The worst part was I had watched the whole tape and gotten myself off by seeing Julie getting fucked. I was the monster. I stared at the static on screen in disbelief, wishing it were all a dream. How could I face her now? How could she ever look at me the same?

Then I realized, she did not know I was involved. She still thought it was a random attack, there had been others in the city. I cried for her having suffered through it, but relaxed at the thought she would still love me. She could still come to me for support, but what support could I really offer her after this? I was a wreck.

Suddenly, the screen lit up again. It was Billy, alone sitting there on the bed. He pulled his shirt back on over his head and then looked at the camera and spoke.

“Well, Daddy, how did you like the show? I thought I should tell you that I’ll be visiting your Julie again at school. I gave her my video camera and a week to make a tape of her fucking some college boy. She didn’t like the idea, but I told her it was either that, or I make a tape of her tied over a tree stump getting fucked by my three Dobermans, doggie-style.” He paused, long and deliberately, then continued, “Which tape would you rather see, Daddy?”

12