A Good Exchange Between Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Various swap combos please all.
3.8k words
4.34
86.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mate swapping night was enjoyed by all. The usually quiet Bob was outspoken over breakfast as he bubbled over how exciting it had been to fuck my wife –Isabel- while I assured him that his wife –Sal- was an outstanding bed partner.

We spent the rest of the week at our regular jobs, planning for a weekend together. Isabel and Sal being partners in the art gallery worked together and gropped and played with each other during the week.

We decided that the weekend bash would be held at their home, which boasted a backyard pool with a high wall and thick covering of trees to protect us from the eyes of prying neighbors, not that I minded in the least….

---------------

The days leading up to weekend went by slow but Sally and I kept busy at the art gallery, working hard and playing occasionally.

On Wednesday, the morning after the swap, we talked, kissed and hugged, without going further, reassuring ourselves that things had worked out very well. On Thursday we talked some more and kissed some more.

After closing on Thursday, Sal asked me if I was in a hurry to go home. I answered her with a wet kiss, which led to us making out on the office couch. We made out with gusto, licking each others’ face as we undressed.

“You like this, Sal?” I asked as I removed her blouse, “You like my hands on your tits?”

“Oh, yes and I want to suck your tits.”

Sal sucked my hard nipples as I fingered myself then moved my wet hand to her face, so she could taste me. Sal licked my hand then continued licking my naked breasts, nibbling my nipples, making me gasp.

She fingered me and I begged for her tongue inside me.

“You want me, Isabel? You want my mouth on your pussy?”

“Oh, yes,” I answered.

“I’m going to eat you sweet, Isabel.”

Sal lowered her face, kissing my bare belly, her head burrowing between my legs and she tongued me. Her thumb moved on my wet slit and touched my clit, making me moan in delight as she buried her face in my mound and I bucked, pressed her head betweeen my legs and came quickly in her mouth, my senses exploding with the excitement of the moment. I moaned in orgasm and went down between her legs, returning the favor. My face dove into her crotch and I licked her, drove my tongue deep into her hairy, wet cunt, drinking all of her nectar. My hungry lips locked onto her clit and her thights squeezed my head. I opened her legs wide, and she wiggled under my face, moaning.

I used my fingers to fuck her as I used my tongue on her wet slit. I licked her and touched her clit with my soaked fingers, rubbing her erect nub. My fingers slid inside her mound, two of them twirling inside her and she moaned, pushing against my hand. My fingers probed deeper and Sal made whimpering, moaning noises. Her hips bucked against the pressure of my tongue on her clit and she came in a hard, thrashing orgasm, her hands grasping my hair, pushing my face down between her wide open legs.

That was Thursday. On Friday Sal brought a vibrator and used it on me as soon as we closed up shop. Her hands fondled my naked tits, pinching the nipples as I grasped the vibrating plastic cock and jammed it deep between my legs while I talked the filthy trash that made Sal gasp with excitement. Dirty talk was one of her buttons and I pushed it for her enjoyment.

“You like this, Sal? Look at the thick, fat plastic dong in my cunt. Did you enjoy it when your husband fucked me? I’m so wet, Sal…. After I come I am going to take this thing and stick it between your legs while I sit on your face and you niblle on my hard clit…. That’s it. Rub your hand on my pussy while I fuck myself with this…”

“Oh, this is so incredible…”

“On Saturday, we are all going to fuck together, all four of us…. You will see me fuck your husband, suck his fat cock…. You like that? And you will suck Nick’s dick while we watch… doesn’t that make you wet?”

“Oh, you are driving me crazy. Maybe they will fuck us in the ass…. I like that…”

We went on the couch, she fingering me while I ran the vibrator up and down her wet slit. Her touch was electric and I opened my legs wider as her fingers pinched my swollen clit. She stroked her fingers into my slit, making me wet. Sal pumped two fingers inside me and I whimpered with delight.

The vibrator did his work and Sal let out a moan as she orgasmed, clinging to me, continuing to finger me and rub my clit. I came, crying out hoarsely as I spasmed with the energy of the climax, my naked, sweaty body collapsing on top of Sal’s, the vibrator rolling off the office couch to the floor.

I could not wait for Saturday afternoon.

----------------------

The get together was to be an overnight affair starting Saturday afternoon. I would go over sometime after lunch while my wife Isabel would have to stay at the art gallery until four o’clock. Sal would work at the art gallery until noon and then go munchie shopping for our foursome orgy.

I headed for their place before two o’clock in the afternoon. All I wore was a shirt and a pair of shorts. I carried an overnight bag with some toiletries, a couple of bottles of wine and a half ounce of a Jamaican red blend that boasted a swift and long rush.

Sal and I had worked out a fantasy and we told Bob he would be pleasantly surprised. They were both home. Bob opened the door wearing only a pair of swim trunks and beckoned me in.

“Sal just put away the groceries and went to freshen up,” he said, “let’s wait for her by the pool. Want a beer?”

“Sure.”

I sat by the pool, on the cushioned lawn chairs and lit a joint, passing it to Bob. Not a big talker, he was numb with anxiety. After all, his fantasy of seeing his wife be fucked by a friend was about to come true.

Sal came down dressed in a green string bikini. She grabbed a beer and helped us finish the first joint and burn away the second. From the first moment we talked about sex and all three were extremely horny very fast.

“Your wife sucks cock really well, Bob,” I said and he nodded his head and smiled slightly.

“Sal is a fine cocksucker, Bob. According to my wife, Sal also knows how to lick a pussy well. Have you licked a lot of pussy, Sal?”

“Only Isabel.”

“And cock? How many men have you been with, Sal?”

“Before I married….I had about a dozen over a six or seven year period.”

“Ever have two men at once?”

“No.”

“You will, soon enough.”

I reached over and pinched her nipples softly, my fingers grasping the thin fabric of her swim suit top. I winked at her, a signal that our fantasy was now set into motion.

“Look at this, Bob,” I said, “Look how I play with those tits. You know these tits, you know how hard those nipples get when you touch them just right. Look at the way she moves. Your wife is acting like a slut who wants some meat. Do you like me feeling you up, grabbing your tits in front of your husband?”

“Yes, Nick. It’s very exciting.”

Do you want a thick prick to play with, Sal?”

“Oh… yes.”

“You will have to better than that before I put my meat in one of your holes. First, remove your husband’s shorts so he can play freely with his dick. After you undress him, you will stand in front of my chair and maybe, if you beg hard, I will give you some cock.”

She nodded obediently and turned towards her husband. She tugged at his swim trunks and his dick sprang into view, hard and erect.

“Look at that, Sal,” I said, “Bob is hard just thinking how much he will enjoy seeing me fuck his wife. You must be wet also. Strip and kneel in front of me and take off my shorts.”

She moved fast, gasping softly when she saw my cock inches from her mouth.

“Don’t touch it. Touch yourself. Tell me about how a boyfriend fucked you in your college days.”

She felt her breasts with her fingertips while she looked at both us, smiling naughtily.

“I was in college….dating Bob already….his name was Armando and he was a student… he was older than us, had done a hitch in the service before college. We had dated and one night we studied together and we smoked afterwards and drank a little wine and then we were on the couch, making out. One thing led to another…”

“What happened?” Bob blurted out, one hand holding his hard prick.

“First,” Sal said as her hands roamed over her tits and down to her hairy mound, “I sucked his dick while he ate me…I was on top…. Oh, Bob, he had such a nice cock and I was so drunk and stoned.... I licked his dick and balls and came on his face and then he turned me over and fucked me doggie style. He entered me hard, his thickness stretching the walls of my cunt. Never in my life had I imagined I could be fucked so good… Armando grasped my waist pulling me towards him as his thick meat moved and pumped inside me…..I loved being fucked by Armando…. He was also the first one to fuck my ass. That took place in a cheap hotel room and I felt like a whore. It hurt at first, but I really enjoyed it after awhile. It was primitive, degrading and vulgar and his cock felt thick inside me and it was a sexual rush.”

“How many times did you fuck him?” Bob asked his wife as he touched his own hardness.

“A dozen times,” Sal answered as she toked a joint, “maybe more, maybe less. He fucked my ass outside my parent’s house also, while my parents were inside watching TV. We started by making out by the pool and I was so horny that night…. I went down on all fours by a clump of bushes near the fence and he lifted up my skirt, lubricated his cock with spit and stuck it right down my asshole. We were both quiet, not wanting to be found in a very lewd situation. The whole thing was so wild, so risky and kinky that we both came in less than two minutes. It was dirty and I loved it. I walked in the house and past my parents with my ass full of Armando’s cum.”

“Good story,” I said, “Do you like being fucked by me?”

“Oh, yes, Nick. Will you fuck me now so my husband can watch? Will you fuck my sweet ass?”

I smiled as I watched two of her fingers sink into the slit between her legs.

“I want Isabel to be here when I take your ass, but have patience and beg a little so your husband enjoys seeing you plead for another man’s cock.”

I stood up in front of the kneeling wife while her husband watched, mesmerized. As she begged and pleaded I moved around, the tip of my dick rubbing softly against her face, tracing the outline of her jaw, leaving an invisible line of moisture across her forehead.

"Please, I want to suck your cock. Please, I want it, I do, please... I want your meat in my mouth. Fuck my face."

"Talk to me," I said, "or I'll stop rubbing my dick on you."

"No!" she begged, "Please don't stop. Let me suck your cock."

"Convince me."

"Oh, my God...please let me suck you...please fuck my face. I am ready. I...want your dick in my ass in my cunt in my mouth...please fuck me. Use me like a whore. Fuck me hard. Let me suck your dick, please. I need it. I will swallow but please, fuck my face."

”You like me rubbing the tip of my dick over your earlobe like this?”

“Oh… yes, you are driving me crazy.”

“Look at your wife, Bob,” I said, “Look how she begs for dick while she fingers herself.”

“I’m going crazy also,” he said as he stroked himself.

"I want cock...anywhere; in my mouth, ass or cunt…. Please Nick, let me have some cock.”

"Not good enough," I said.

"Please, I will do anything...I ….please…you are driving me crazy…put your dick in my mouth. I want to suck your cock. Please, I want it, I do, please... I want your meat in my mouth. Please, fuck my face hard."

“Bob, your wife wants my dick. Where do you want me to put it, Sal?"

"In …my mouth."

"Are you going to suck it hard?"

"Yes…any way you want. Hard, soft, slow or fast, I need your cock.”

“Beg some more.”

“Shit! You are torturing me…..I need to be fucked now, I want to feel penetrated… do it…. Be as dirty as you want…touch me….defile me, abuse me, fuck me in every hole and use me like a slut… I want to be fucked and suck your dick."

“Not good enough.”

“What do you want me to say? Fuck me deep with that thick, fat cock.. abuse me… Please fuck my mouth. I am a dick licking slut and I want to suck and fuck both of you.”

I took my time. The tip of my dick barely touched her lips and she opened her mouth, anticipating me, but I entered slowly, the thickness of my flesh sliding on her tongue. Sal took me willingly; sucking until my testicles slapped against her chin and her face pressed against my hairy belly. Her tongue curled around my cock as she sucked with a desperate hunger. I ran my hands through her hair, guiding her head as I fucked her mouth.

“Hey Bob,” I said, “Check out your cocksucking wife. She’s good at giving head and later this afternoon I’m going to fuck her ass. Did you hear that, girl? I’m going to put my dick inside your ass when my wife gets here…. Sal, you suck dick like a pro.”

Her tongue felt wet against the underside of my cock as I moved my hips back and forth, fucking her face. Sal kissed, licked and nibbled down the shaft, back up, tongue sliding along its length and took the purple head in her mouth. Her hands wrapped around the base and she stroked me while her other hand fondled my balls.

“I’m going to fuck her soon, Bob. You want her mouth while I fuck her?”

Bob did not waste time. He entered her mouth as I kneeled behind Sal, grasping her waist and jamming my cock into the wet folds of her cunt. I pumped my hips, pushing my prick deep into her and she opened herself more, enjoying the two cocks in her.

"Here we go, Bob" I said, "Look at the way she takes a cock up her cunt. She's soaked."

Sal pushed back against my cock, her cunt contracting and tightening around my meat and I pushed harder, moving and moaning, cock inside cunt filling her. We rocked back and forth, fucking, sucking, pounding a rythm, licking and grasping.

“Her cunt is soaked, Bob. She’s giving you good head. Look at that head bob up and down. Sal you suck dick like an experienced slut…. Can you see my cock sliding in and out of your wife?”

I knew how to thrill her with my cock, pumping from behind real slow, penetrating -sliding in and out- almost pulling out before plunging back in hard and deeply. She was sucking off Bob, and making grunting, harsh noises and I increased my tempo. Sal bucked back, driving herself against me, taking my hardness to the hilt. She writhed in pleasure as she sucked Bob’s prick and took my dick into her wet cunt.

Bob came first, shuddering, moaning, and exploding in his wife’s mouth as he watched me fucking his wife. Sal took the load, swallowed and concentrated on my cock, pushing back against me hard as she talked to her husband.

"Oh, Bob, he's fucking me. Nick’s cock feels so good…oh yeah…oh, oh…I like…you to see me get …fucked… fucked just like you want…fuck me, Nick. Fuck me like a whore….fuck my cunt in front of my husband….stick it in me, fuck me, use me...oh, please use me like a whore. I’m almost there…"

Do you want more?” I asked.

“Yes, you dirty, fucking animal,” Sal grunted in response, “Fuck me. Take me and use me, fuck me hard! I’ll be your whore!”

I used her, rode her hard, pumping into her, grabbing her hips, guiding her, sticking my fat meat into her hole and she moaned in delight, pushing back, both coming together, in spasmic, deep orgasms that jolted our bodies, leaving all three of us drained, satisfied, naked and stoned on the pool deck.

“Save some energy,” I said, gasping for breath, “Isabel will be here soon.”

--------------------

When I arrived at their home, the three of them were naked. Bob and my husband were drinking beers while Sal was in the pool, floating belly up, her tits above the water.

“Did I miss something?” I asked and all answered with a laugh.

I drank a beer and puffed on a joint while they told me about their ménage au trois, describing the fucking and sucking in lurid detail.

“Nick fucked me hard…. He put his dick in my cunt in front of my husband and Bob loved it, loved seeing me get fucked by his friend. Your husband fucks like an animal, Isabel. He jammed his cock up my cunt and moved hard and fast and filled me with his meat…”

The description of their liason made me very wet. I stripped down naked, the same as them, and we went into the pool.

After a few minutes of splashing around and more sex talk, Bob came up behind me, his prick rubbing against my ass then all three were all over me. Hands grasped my boobs, pinched my nipples, caresed my cunt as I asked to be fucked.

They placed me face down over a wood tea table in the patio, all three working on me, using me as I wanted to be used. My pussy was ready and Bob said that I needed a good fucking. I wanted Bob to fuck me, to fuck me right there in front of Nick. His cock rubbed up and down my gash. I squealed as my legs were pulled wider, then groaned as Bob shoved his fat prick deep into my cunt. It felt good, huge as he rammed into me, filling me in one long stroke, before he began to move. His cock pulled back, slid in again, then back in, pumping into me.

“Watching this is so hot," Sal said, “You are really going to be fucked hard, Isabel, from both ends.”

My husband shoved his cock against my face and my mouth found him, grasping the thick head, lapping the crown of his shaft. I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue over his meat as Sal went under me, nibbling at my nipples. We all fell into a rhythm, gasping and groaning as we fucked, sucked and licked each other, hands playing with nipples, twisting and pumping, entering, slamming, fucking without inhibitions.

“Yeah, baby,” I heard my husband say, “suck my cock while Bob fucks you hard. You like it, Isabel? Sure you do, you cocksucking whore…..Yes, suck it bitch, suck it like that… Look at you getting fucked...ooh...I'm almost there...Oh…. You like it when people look at you fucking like this…”

Bob came first, filling me with his cream and I came while Sal bit my nipples with lusty abandonment. Nick did not come, holding back, allowing me to explode in orgasm, pulling his cock away from my face as he reached for Sal.

“You said you liked it up the ass,” Nick said to Sal, “So consider this your lucky day.”

-------------- -------------------

I fucked Sal in the ass as her husband and my wife watched, mesmerized by the situation.

My cock head forced itself through the little rosebud ring as I entered her to the hilt. Sal bucked and jerked, impaled on my rod. I began to slowly slide my cock out until her rosebud ring tightened around my meat. I felt her squeeze my head and I rammed my cock into her ass once again.

I fucked her deep, my cock disappearing between the moon globes of her ass cheeks that jiggled every time I hit bottom. I made her mine, my cock inside her ass and she surrendered completely, accepting my cock deep inside her. Slowly I slid in and out of her tight opening, increasing the power thrusts as she became more relaxed with my cock inside her rear.

My stomach was against her butt as I sodomised her and I felt the tension in her body increase, then grind back against me, her rosebud asshole tightening a grip around my hard cock. My meat was wedged between her ass cheeks and the warmth of her flesh around my dick was making it difficult to keep control, but Sal was was going beserk impaled on my cock.

"Fuck my ass," Sal said, "fuck me, crack my ass....Oh, I love your dick in my ass…oh, yes, fuck my ass!.... Rape my behind, fuck my ass. Oh, ..fuck me, baby. I'm your toy, your whore...please do me. I'll swallow your cum... anything you want…. Oh...Bob, look how Nick fucks my ass… fuck me in front of my husband…stick it in me, fuck me, use me…oh, fuck me Nick …. I need to be fucked in front of Bob… I want my husband to see me get fucked up the ass….. I'm ...going to cum...Oh. Fuck me...ram it into me, Nick ...Oh, God...Oh, yes... Yes!!...Fuck me!! Oh, God, ..I'm coming...OOOOOHHHHH!!...Fuck me!!... OOOOOHHH!!"

12