A Good Fare

Story Info
A couple hails a taxi in the rain.
2.6k words
4.25
46.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An attempt at writing from a man's point of view...

The rain started as a drizzle. The windscreen wipers slapped their rhythm back and forth. I saw them standing on the curb waving me down, so I pulled my cab over to let them in. This being a residential neighbourhood, I don't get flagged down so much as a few streets over in the business district.

"Where you kids going on such a pissy evening, then?" I asked as they settled in the back. It made no difference if my fares were 9 or 90, they were still "kids".

"Time to go home," he smiled as he put his arm around the scantily clad young woman sitting next to him. She looked a bit drunk, but not overly intoxicated. He gave me the address and kissed her forehead. She smiled and tilted her head up to return the kiss. There was little traffic out at the time, but, even so, the address he gave me was a good 20 to 30 minutes away. It was going to be a good fare.

I pulled away from the curb and started the metre as they cuddled in the back. "Would you like the heat on a bit?" I asked "The rain can chill you if you're not careful."

"Yes, please," she smiled.

I turned the heat up to comfort them some. They'd be in back for a while. "Let me know if you get too warm, then," I checked them again in the rear view, then turned my attention to the road.

He had the footballer look - athletic, but not overly worked out, in jeans, trainers, and a jersey. She was very cute with dark hair that hung nicely to her shoulders and smiling eyes. Her loose fitting electric blue halter top hid the size of her bosom, but certainly showed plenty of shoulder and sides. Her slacks, what I could see of them in my mirror, looked to be a very thin, light coloured material, that, because of the rain, was a bit more see-through than possibly expected. Looking at her, I could feel my cock stir in my jeans. She was the type that, if she were alone, I'd ask for something else besides cash for the fare. Then again, I'm just a dog.

We hadn't been moving long when I heard the unmistakable sounds of snogging in the back. I adjusted my rear view to get a better view of the young couple making out. Trying to keep my eyes on the road, I also wanted to see what might happen in my back seat.

It didn't take them long before they were touching and caressing, and then groping, as their kisses got more and more passionate. Soon, the straps holding her halter top had been untied behind her head, letting the fabric fall to reveal her beautiful breasts. They were just right. Not very large, maybe a B cup, but perfectly formed and her pink nipples were already standing at attention. My cock stirred again in my jeans as I watched her cup her breasts and offer them to her man. He took one in his hand and gently massaged it while he took the other in his mouth. Lucky fuck. As he did, her head fell back and a moan of delight escaped her lips. My cock once again jumped. She also knew I'd heard her because she looked directly at me in the mirror and winked at me.

She pulled his face from her nipple and kissed his mouth with renewed passion. His hands covered both of her tits and her hands rested on his thighs.

"I can't wait until we get home," she moaned as she broke their kiss. "I want you now... in my mouth!"

"Baby, I don't know..." he gave a quick look at me, while I'm doing my damnedest to look like I'm not watching. My cock is screaming he wants to be in her mouth, too.

In low voices she demanded, he again questioned my presence and can't she wait until they got home.

"Excuse me, Mr Driver," she said, leaning forward in her seat and resting her elbows on the back of my seat, just in time to have to slow and stop at a traffic light. "My boyfriend and I have been to a party this evening and, yes, I've had a little to drink. I tend to get a bit randy when I drink and it seems," she looked down at her exposed breasts "that this evening is no exception." I nodded my head in agreement as she continued. "My absolute favourite thing to do when I'm in this mood is to suck his big, beautiful cock until it happily explodes in my waiting, wanting mouth. And, yes, I do swallow. Now, he wants me to wait until we're home to do that. I want it now." She slapped the back of the seat to emphasize "now".

All through this, my own cock is straining to be freed. "You shouldn't make her wait, mate," I winked into the rear view, trying not to sound like my balls were in my throat. Just then, the light changed and I slowly stepped on the gas.

"No offence, man, but I'm not too keen on you watching," he argued.

"You wouldn't believe the shite I've seen going on right where you're sitting." I said, rather matter-of-fact.

"See, Babe, it happens all the time," she said as she finished removing her top and then dropped it on the empty side of the front seat. "You're going to cum in my mouth, Mister, and you're going to like it. If not, you can trade places with Mr Driver. Either way, I'm drinking some spunk in this here taxi."

"You don't want me, young Miss," I lied. But I didn't want her footballer boyfriend to get the idea that I might just be up for it. My cock certainly was and would've been very glad to substitute for his. "My advice, son, for what it's worth, don't ever turn your girl down when she wants to suck yer knob. Turn her down once and she may never let you know she wants to ever again, no matter how badly she may want it."

He looked at her and then back at me. We slowed down for another traffic light. She sat forward again and there was some shuffling I couldn't see and suddenly, her slacks were lying on the seat next to her top. She sat back again in her seat and spread her thighs wide open to reveal her neatly trimmed pubes. She was completely starkers in my back seat and she was starting to finger herself.

The traffic light changed, but it took me a moment to pull away. She was so beautiful back there, but I didn't want to give the impression to her boyfriend that I was very interested, even though, at that moment, the slightest touch to my cock would have made it erupt almost instantly.

Then she started to moan as her fingering gave way to penetration. "Take out your cock, Baby... C'mon... I want to see it... I want to suck it... You like it when I suck it, don't you?" That one got him. With a slightly mesmerized look on his face, he bagan to undo his jeans. Her sexy taunting, however, didn't stop. "Oh, yes, Baby... Pull it out for me... I want to drink you dry..." I was ready to undo my own pants and pull my cock out for her.

Meanwhile, Boyfriend McFootballer, has his jeans and unders to his knees, and his cock is standing ever so proudly. I couldn't tell how big it was, but she certainly liked it, and that's all that really mattered. He slowly stroked himself while she quickened the pace of her fingering herself. I was doing my very best to watch the road, but the moans and sighs coming from the back, mostly from her, made my eyes dart to the rearview more often than I probably should have.

Lady Luck was certainly watching over me. The traffic light had just turned red, and as I pulled the taxi to a stop, I was able to watch her orgasm. Her boyfriend was far too interested in watching her, too, to pay any attention to me. Her body shook as the waves of her orgasm crashed over her. Her face was contorted in the most excruciating bliss and her moans of pleasure gave way to growls of delight. But, before she was completely finished, she leant forward and engulfed his cock with her mouth, finishing her orgasm while starting him on his way.

I sat watching, transfixed, as she lovingly sucked her boyfriend's cock. Her head slowly bobbed up and down, his head was back and his eyes were closed. The light changed to green, there was no other traffic, I didn't move. She cupped his balls and I grabbed myself, holding on, not wanting to cum in my shorts.

He lifted his head and saw me watching. I thought for sure he was going to get mean about it. Instead he smiled and winked at me in the mirror! I almost shot my load right there. Now it was his turn to get vocal: "Oh, god, that feels so fucking good... yeah, Baby, suck it... your mouth is so hot..." I don't know if he was really talking to her, or just being vocal for my benefit, but I could hear her humming her approval to everything he said. The light must've turned red while I was watching them, because, out of the corner of my eye, I saw it turn green again. I reluctantly pressed the accelerator and resumed our drive. She must've felt the car moving again, because she grabbed her tit in her hand as we reached the speed limit and started bobbing on his pole faster. He reached down and wove his fingers in her hair. She responded by squeezing his balls and bobbing on his shaft a little faster.

"You know I can't last long in your mouth," he grunted.

"Mmmm..." she hummed around his stiff, throbbing cock.

"If you really want me to cum, you'd better get ready," he moaned.

"Mmmm, hhmmm..." she replied.

By now, the address he'd given me was just over a block away and there was one more traffic light between us and there. I was praying to anyone and everyone to make that light turn red.

Lady Luck smiled upon me one more time. The light changed to red and we pulled to a stop. Instead of looking in my rearview, I turned around as much as I could in my seat to watch the final few moments of her felatio show. As soon as I turned, I could smell her excitement. My cock was screaming for release, but this was their time, I was just going to watch.

"Yeah, Babe! Fuck!" he grunted. "D'ya want it? I'm so fucking close..."

"Mmmmm...." was her reply as she grasped his cock and started pumping it along with her bobbing and squeezing of his balls.

He announced his orgasm with a growl and she stopped bobbing, but kept stroking his cock as it emptied into her hot, waiting, accepting mouth.

He let go of her hair and leant his head back again, spent and happy. She made a couple more slurping noises and then sat up. Her eyes were dreamy and she had a little bit of her boyfriend's cum on her chin. She smiled and made no attempt to cover herself.

"I told you I was going to drink his cum," she smiled as she looked me directly in the eyes. "I'll bet you need to cum now, too, don't you Mr Driver?"

I nodded my head.

"How close are we to our address?" she smiled again as she cupped her left breast.

Without turning back in my seat, I pointed to the windscreen. "About a block."

Her smile turned wicked and she leant forward in her seat, her boyfriend's spunk on her chin. "Take out your cock, then, Mr Driver," she cooed.

I did as I was told.

"Now, turn back round in your seat and drive us there," still cooing.

I thought she was having me on, but, again, I did as I was told. Thinking that was all it was going to be, my cock started to deflate. Man, was I ever happily surprized when I felt her hand grasping my shaft! I damn near jumped out of my seat.

"Have you ever shot your load while driving, Mr Driver?" she purred in my ear. "Ever empty your balls all over the dash or your steering wheel?"

"No," I managed.

"I'll give you an extra 50 over the metre if you can hold it until we arrive at our address," she purred again as she slowly started to stroke my begging cock.

"Alright," I swallowed hard. It was only a block, I should be able to last that little bit. But, of course, she wasn't going to make it easy.

"Did you like watching me?" I could feel her breathe on my ear. "Did you like seeing me starkers in your taxi?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"I love being starkers in your taxi, Mr Driver. I just plain love being starkers, anyway! And I loved you watching me suck and swallow my boyfriend's cock, too."

My cock jumped in her hand. With less than a quarter of a block, I thought I wasn't going to make it.

"Ooo, you are hard and ready, aren't you, Mr Driver?"

She let go of my cock and reached over to grab her clothes. I thought it was over and that she was going to get dressed, seeing how close we were to their address. But she returned to my cock with her halter top in her hand, wrapping the soft blue material around my shaft before gasping me tightly once again.

"I don't want you to mess your cockpit there, Mr Driver," she giggled in my ear at the word "cockpit". Childish, but, none the less, funny. She started pumping my for all she was worth.

I stopped the cab infront of their address. I'd made it. She kept on pumping me.

"You're going to make me mess your pretty little top," I warned.

It only took three or four more strokes and I emptied my balls into her halter top as she continued to stroke my spurting cock.

"Yes, Mr Driver, yes!" she hissed in my ear, obviously enjoying giving me such a handjob.

I recovered enough to stop the metre. Her boyfriend's hand surrounding a wad of cash came over the back of the seat. I reached to grab it. Not bothering to count it, I set it on the dash. She let go of my cock, but left her top wrapped around me.

While she was taking care of me, he tidied himself and put his pants back on. As soon as I had the cash, he'd opened his door and started to disembark from the cab.

"Thanks," she whispered in my ear and started to follow her boyfriend out the door.

"Wait, Miss, your clothes!" I called after her.

She leant her head back in the door, her lovely hair already wet from the rain. "Keep them, Mr Driver!" she laughed. "I'm going to stay naked for a while!"

She closed the door and skipped off into the rain after her boyfriend. I watched her cute bum as she skipped up the path to join her boyfriend, kissing him on the mouth. I waited for them to enter their door and then pulled away in the taxi.

The cash on the dash was as promised, 50 over the metre. I counted it after I'd pulled back over a couple of blocks away to straighten myself up. I drove a couple more blocks and dumped her clothes, my spunk and all, into a collection bin for used clothes, then drove away, looking for other passengers in the rain.