A Good Game of Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat at the bar talking and downing free drinks for what seemed like quite a while. She could really hold her liquor, but I knew that she'd reach a point sooner or later when she would start to get sloppy drunk. We continued talking and drinking until, eventually, I notice her starting to slur her words a little. Now would be a good time to challenge her to another game.

"Enough talk," I said. "How about another game?"

"What are the stakes?" Dona asked.

"No stakes this time. Just for fun."

She stumbled out from behind bar and put her arm around my waist as we walked to her table.

I broke again, and made my first four shots. She stood next to the table, leaning on her cue, watching every shot. She didn't seem to be paying as much attention to the game as before. Maybe her mind was back in that ladies, room, thinking about the head that had made her squeal with delight. Or maybe it was the accumulation of the evenings' drinking. Probably, it was both. Eventually, I missed and it was her turn.

She took only a split second to get her head back into the game and line up her first shot. She walked around the corner of the table and bent over, trying to steady her hand for the shot. I could tell that it was more difficult for her that it was earlier, since she was taking longer to get her position just right. Her slowness gave me just enough time to walk around behind her while she was bent over the table and gently slip my hand between her thighs.

"Hey. What do you think you're doing back there?" she said, momentarily distracted from the shot.

"You're clearly a better player than me, so I need a handicap for this game," I said. "Let's see how you do with a little distraction."

I pulled back the string of her thong and plunged a finger up inside her cunt. Her breasts rubbed on the green felt of the table as I plunged in and out, but she never loosed her grip on the pool cue. She steadied her gaze and took the shot. It glanced off a side bumper and went into the pocket.

Dona straightened up and looked me in the eye. "You'll have to do better than that to beat me," she stated.

She selected her next shot and once again bent over the table. This time, I'd make sure that she missed. I popped the fly on my jeans and removed the hard cock that I had been saving all evening. As she leaned forward on the table to stretch out for her shot, I again lifted her skirt and pulled aside the string that formed the back of her thong. My first thought was to plunge my pulsing cock up inside her as far as I could, but I decided to tease a little first. I put the tip of my cock right up to her pussy and waited for her to draw back her cue. She pulled the cue back and released a smooth and steady forward stroke. At the same time she slid her cue forward, I plunged the tip of my cock just inside her still moist pussy. She threw her head back and gasped, but she made the shot!

"You're gonna have to do better than that," she purred.

I removed my cock so that she could set up her next shot. The cue ball was near the middle of the table. I assumed that she was going to use a bridge to reach the shot. Instead, she climbed up on the table and got into a kneeling position behind the cue ball. Then she looked back at me and smiled. She was inviting me to provide a better challenge for her. I climbed up on top of the table with her and kneeled down behind her, throwing the back of her skirt up on her ass. She leaned over and gripped her cue. I pulled her thong down to her knees and aimed my cock at the target. I slipped it inside the moist confines of her tasty pussy and, as she began doing those little back and forth slides with her pool cue, I began rocking in and out of her cunt. We were in perfect unison and, for the first time tonight, she did not seem in any hurry to take her shot.

In and out, in and out went the pool cue through her delicate fingers. In and out, in and out went my cock into her pussy. My balls were slapping against her ass as she lined up the balls on the table. She took her stroke and I took mine, at the same time. She missed. For the first time tonight, she actually missed a shot. I wasn't sure if it was the liquor or my cock that made her miss. Probably it was both. Either way, I finally had her at a disadvantage.

Dona dropped the pool cue on the table and spread her hands out on the soft felt to steady herself, while I continued to ram my stiff cock into her well-lubricated pleasure box. I reached under her blouse and grabbed hold of one of those gorgeous tits while I continued to fuck her. I squeezed her nipple and she made one of those "Mmmm," sounds that women make when they taste something delicious. I had always wanted to fuck a hot girl on a pool table, and Dona was hot. She slid her knees back a little to get just the right angle and gasped as her position allowed just the right access to her clit. Remembering how much she had enjoyed our little adventure in the back room, I decided not to let her cum just yet. I slowly removed most of the shaft of my cock from her glistening wet pussy, keeping the head inside just enough to penetrate. Then, I gently pulled out and lay down on the table. Dona was still kneeling, her ass in the air ready for action. I turned over on my back and slid beneath her legs.

Her hips were still pumping, seeming to fuck the smoky air inside the pool hall. I was now lying beneath her raised crotch, facing her pussy. I extended my tongue just enough to lick her inner thigh. I felt her jerk back with surprise, then slowly lower her hips toward my face, offering me the most beautiful cunt in town. I savored the look and smell that way a gourmet diner savors a world class meal. Wrapping both of my hand around her tight ass and squeezing her cheeks, I continued to lick her inner thigh, moving ever closer to her soft, beautiful pussy lips. I gently kissed her lips and, even though I never thought it was physically possible, her pussy lips kissed me back. I have no idea how she did this, but she must have spent a lot of time developing control of her most important muscle group. Her quiet "Mmmm" sound that I had heard a few moments before mutated into the sexiest moan I had ever heard. I felt my hard on get stiffer with each of her moans.

Then, I took the plunge. I French kissed her pussy, plunging deep inside and exploring it's furthest corners. Dona spread her arms and legs even further, grabbing onto the side pockets with her hands, and slipping her feet into the corner pockets. Her arm and leg muscles began to quiver slightly as she moved her hips up and down on my tongue. At this point, I could have just stayed right there, tongue extended, and left her fuck my tongue. But, she was near orgasm, and I could taste a little bit of pre-cum. Not mine, but female pre-cum. My hands were still wrapped around her ass, so I was able to move her pussy wherever I wanted it. For the first time tonight, she was completely under my control. Left and right, up and down, I pushed her ass into my waiting tongue. And then it happened. She began to cum. Her pussy slammed into my face. She gripped the corner pockets so tightly that I thought she was going to go home with table felt jammed between her fingernails. Her nipples were rock hard and her breathing became very rapid. "Oh...oh...oh," she moaned in a breathy, uneven voice. I felt her thigh muscles tighten around my shoulders. She tried to tighten them more, but couldn't quite manage it – I had her legs spread too far apart for that. I gave her pussy one long, upward stroke of the tongue and her hips thrust into the air as I heard her gasp for air. She held her hips in the air for a moment, then slowly lowered them back down to the table.

I lay there on the table, staring at her glistening wet pussy. Her ample breasts were slowing rising and falling as she was beginning to catch her breath. As she inhaled deeply, then exhaled, I thought I heard her say "Fuck me." I lifted my head and listened. With a breathy voice she repeated, "Fuck me."

I grabbed her thighs and rolled her over on her stomach. Then I put my hand under her pussy and lifted her pussy and her ass high into the air, so that she was now up on her knees. Her pussy was still well lubricated. Dona put her head down on the table, so that her hair was hanging over the edge. From that angle, she could raise her ass higher. It was clearly an invitation.

I climbed up on the table and knelt behind her. My cock had been hard all evening, so I didn't waste any time inserting the head into her moist outer lips. I only went as far as the outer lips, then I pulled back until the tip of my cock was just touching her. Then I plunged in again, sliding slowly back to the edge. Again I plunged, and she jerked slightly with pleasure. I felt her move her ass, side to side, trying to increase her sensation and my pleasure at the same time. It was working. I was trying to move my cock in and out slowly to tease her, but she was teasing me back by wiggling her ass on my cock, making it harder and harder for me to hold back. I plunged deeper, but not all the way, and she moved her ass back into me, trying to impale her self on my cock. I thrust again; this time pulling not as far back as I had planned.

I was into her pussy deep, and I didn't want out. I slammed into her hard enough that I could hear her butt cheeks slap against my abdomen. Again and again, I slammed into her pussy, in and out, in and out, with Dona wiggling her ass side to side to side. I felt the cum beginning to creep up inside, and I wanted to make sure that I shot it as far into her as I could. I slammed forward again and reached under her with one hand, squeezing her nipple as I began to cum. I shot my first load into her and then, with the next several thrusts, several more small loads.

I relaxed my grip on her nipple as she raised her head up off the table, brushing her hair back out of her eyes. With my dripping cock still inside her, she turned her head back toward me and asked "Another game, next Friday?"

"Double or nothing?" I answered.

12