A Good Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Displayed and whored.
3.7k words
4.6
42.4k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
1,000 Followers

Anna had just handed in an important essay and rewarded herself with a day off and took me to buy underwear. Before we went out she stood against the wall in the hallway and had me lick her quickly to orgasm before telling me to wash and to put my lipstick on again. She inspected me to ensure I was smooth and how wet I was. Embarrassingly I was usually wet, more so after being used. She grinned at me, knowing I was ashamed of my arousal with her.

They had discussed the baldness of my cunt on that first night. They had discussed the merits of having a small triangle or a thin strip left but eventually they decided on keeping me totally smooth. I knew they were still debating whether I should have a tattoo to show my submission. They didn't ask me of course, I had no say over that, they had control. The feeling the air or my knickers was so obvious on my very sensitive lips and mound. I had spent ages looking at myself in the mirror after I had shaved that first time to see what it looked like. I thought it was obvious I looked like a child whore, my lips were obvious and permanently on view. Though my blonde hairs were thin they had hidden and protected me in the past.

She chose a thin sweater with no bra and skirt just above the knee for me to wear. I knew my nipples were obvious. Men had stared. Even though we were buying underwear Mistress had been quite firm and not allowed any underwear of any description to be worn when we went out. I was quite nervous. When I hadn't been allowed underwear when out with Master it invariable ended with sex, now with Anna, I didn't know what to expect. I felt that everyone could see I wasn't wearing a bra, feel eyes on my swaying breasts, picking out my nipples, felt that they knew I had nothing under my skirt because another woman had ordered me not to. It brought out my submissive streak even more and I felt myself doing exactly as she told me.

Being mid-week there was hardly anyone around and we were the only customers in this store. Mistress told the young shop assistant that she was looking for risqué and erotic underwear. The girl was wearing the black skirt and white blouse uniform of shop assistants and had a badge saying 'Angela' at her breast. It seemed to me that it must be obvious that Anna was in charge of me and I felt my blushes gradually increase, hoping she thought, at best, I was a younger sister. At the beginning Mistress discounted everything that the girl showed us as being too conservative. Eventually she picked out a number of items that the girl showed her, though I did not see much of the merchandise as the girl either had quickly realised that the goods were either for Mistress or that she was the person who made the decisions.

She gave the girl my measurements and we all went to a large changing cubicle. The girl looked to go but Mistress told her that we would appreciate her help so she reluctantly stayed with us. I was told to take off my sweater. Both of them looked at my tits. I thought of the cinema. My nipples crinkled. Eventually the girl looked away embarrassedly but I had seen her staring at them. I was made to try on a succession of bras. The first was totally transparent.

"Angela, I would like to see it with her nipples harder. Would you..." She looked directly at the girl who looked startled at both me and Mistress.

"Aren't they... aren't they hard enough?" She looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. She licked her dry lips. Her cheeks had a red blotch on each.

"No. Pinch them for me please Angela."

"Couldn't she..."

"No. You do it."

Eventually the girl complied. I watched her wide eyes follow her thin fingers to my tits and as they squeezed lightly on each nipple, then harder until their size and pertness met Mistress' approval. It was so very humiliating having the shopgirl touch me. I was being whored again. She took her fingers away not looking me in the eye. I wondered if they would make me accept her as a 'Mistress' too. It didn't seem likely, it would be difficult as she seemed so lacking in obvious control. The next two bras were quarter cupped bras and my nipples were on view above the up thrusting small balcony of cloth. The skin on my breasts was becoming a little blotchy; my arousal was beginning to be noticeable, and not only to me. The final bra was black and had a hole for my nipples with a rubber band inside the hole. When it was fastened, Mistress had the embarrassed girl place my nipples in the right place. I felt her hands inside my bra then pull my nipples through. The bands were quite tight and my nipples enlarged against them even more, standing out pink against the black, as I felt the increased tension around them. They both stared at them. Finally I was allowed to remove it.

"Now the knickers. Take off your skirt."

"But.. but if you try them on you have to buy them. You can't change them."

"No it's alright. Don't worry we'll buy all she tries on." Her voice was soothing to Angela whilst she motioned to me to get my skirt off. I stepped from it and until I stood up straight I didn't think the girl was aware of my total nudity. Suddenly she looked shocked and ready to bolt. I was breathing quicker too as I stood there on display and the girl's eyes was drawn to my mound, to my shaven pussy. Her cheeks were quite red now.

Mistress had me try on a very tight metallic finished g-string and a couple of transparent ones that all made my lips very obvious. The last one had beading instead of a gusset and a black waist. It didn't cover me at all. Angela said it might not be a good idea to wear them outside. I couldn't agree more. I didn't know where to put myself when I felt the beads slip in between my lips as they were both looking. I could feel the hardness of them between my lips and against my clit, I shuddered and muffled a moan as my movements pulled them against me. Mistress reached down and with her fingers inside pulled out the beads, attempting, or in theory attempting, to lay them again over the join of my now swollen lips but they simply slid back each time. My submissiveness as well as my whimpers were obvious to the girl now.

The girl made to go but Mistress caught her arm with her free one. Her fingers continued to play with me and the girl watched, her eyes glued to what was being done to me.

"If we come here again will you be happy to look after my friend, to serve us Angela?" The girl's eyes were fixed on my cunt and I could imagine how it looked with the beads inside the lips and Anna rubbing my engorged clit. "Would you be happy to give us a special fitting again Angela?"

I saw the girl nod. "Yes." A whisper and she was gone. So were Mistress's fingers much to my frustration but she brought them to my mouth. I sucked and cleaned her. Her fingers in my mouth making me accept. She just called me a dirty little slut and told me to dress. At the cash desk the girl appeared to have regained both composure and confidence. "Yes Madam, if you need to return, if ever you bring 'her' in again I will be more than happy to assist you."

Over coffee Anna spoke to me, embarrassing me as others were near.

"I could see that you liked that, showing yourself off to a younger girl like that. And she liked looking at your tits and cunt, oh yes. You never thought you were a little lezzie as well as a dirty cocksucker did you? I don't mind you enjoying being naughty, as long as you do as you're told. You are a good little slut girl, aren't you? Pussy licking one minute, then displaying yourself and your slutty arousal the next. Yes, we could both tell how excited you were you know? You're such a slut, it's so obvious. She liked looking at your tits and cunt, as much as you like showing them to everyone. I bet she was as wet as you. I bet she'll want more next time! Will she want you to lick her or will she want to lick you, I wonder. I'll have you naked right in the shop next time for her. Do you know I think I can smell your dirty cunt juices here now in the café?"

I thought to myself I love Masters cock most of all, it filling me, its hardness and strength, its power as it takes me. But I liked the way Mistress' hands felt on my skin too, I liked the way a women looks, soft, and beautiful. I liked the feeling of Mistress' lips on mine, the way a women smells. I was uncertain of things, though not uncertain of the fact that I felt humiliated more by women.

On the driveway when we returned there was a man with Master, who he introduced as Mr Grey, and we all went in together. He was an older man, probably around 50 or so, though well kept. I felt flustered as it was the first time there had been anyone else in the house since I had been told to be naked there. I didn't quite know what they expected but kept my clothes on anyway, albeit with my hard nipples on show. They all sat laughing in the sitting room as I made tea for everyone. Apparently Mistress had told them about my purchases and were looking through them as I brought the tray in.

"Mr Grey is the gentleman who lives in the house behind your room, Lucy." My face burnt as I looked quickly at the man before looking down at the carpet.

"Yes, I can see what I presume is your bedroom window quite clearly from my house. I know Anna had it previously." His eyes stared back at me and, flustered, I looked away, muttering an hello. Had he seen me at the window? Surely not?

"Yes, you know I used to have that room. The naughty man could see me in there often." I looked up in shock, knowing that he must have seen me too, seen my daily displays of submissiveness. He had seen me displaying as ordered to! Oh god! Oh God! I closed my mouth and looked down feeling very silly.

I noticed Anna had picked up the underwear. "It's a shame about underwear I always think. It never looks its best when you see them in the shops, not on anyone." Mr Grey laughed. "Though the girl in the shop sure did!" She continued.

"Did she like what she saw?"

"Of course. I'm sure you would.

They all looked at me. She had virtually offered him a fashion show! Of course he wasn't going to turn it down. Of course, I realised, they all expected me to do as I was told.

"Considering how much she has displayed to you already, I don't think she will mind showing you too, would you Lucy?" I wanted to crawl into a hole in the ground and die of shame.

"That's jolly decent of you Michael. Are you sure you don't mind?"

I suddenly realised he wasn't asking me if I minded. He was asking Master! The room was spinning, I hadn't quite understood everything. Mistress took me out of the room, bringing our purchases.

It was terribly humiliating. They loved it, not just the display of my subservience and my body they also were loving my humiliation. Master and Mistress both knew how much displaying myself aroused me and they spent quite a few moments on my positioning each time, examining my assets more than the garments. Mistress took photographs too. At first all I felt was humiliation, embarrassment and nervousness but gradually they all knew I was warming to it, especially between my legs. I had to bend and squat and spread my legs for the man to see when I wore the transparent sets. With the quarter display cup bras I had to go really close up to Mr Grey and bend over so my tits were on display close to him. My nipples were hard and dark against my soft pale breasts. My trembling made them wobble a little, my breathing was shallow. I couldn't look at the anyone. I felt totally naked even though I wasn't. I was having to display myself disgustingly and knew I was enjoying it.

"Nice aren't they? You can touch them if you like."

"You're sure?" Surprise and lust in Mr Grey's voice.

"Of course. Lucy will be a good girl, won't you Lucy?"

Hands pawed me, squeezed my flesh, lifted my tits. I could tell he didn't want to stop. Eventually he sat back.

"Very nice. I could do that any time!" He laughed.

"Well we'll have to make sure you get the opportunity."

I was sent out to try on the ones I was dreading. The bands felt really tight around my nipples, making them pulse and the beads rubbed as I moved. I knew this was going to be bad. I walked in the room attempting to ignore the squeezing of the rubber bands and the rubbing of the beads, now fully sliding inside my lips as my juices were flowing. I was made to walk around and then kneel down and crawl around the carpet by their feet! It had lost all pretence as being about the underwear. I was being exhibited and humiliated for them. The worst was my own knowledge that I was aroused by it. Directly in front of Mr Grey I had to squat with my buttocks on my heels and then slowly spread my legs as wide as I could with my hands on the floor behind. The beads tightened against me. I could feel how bloated I was, could imagine the sight my cunt presented.

"Look how wet she is Jerry. She is such a slut when she is allowed to be. Look how puffy and red she is. You can see how much better she looks close up." Mr Grey was red too, and I could see his trousers were straining. I could feel the beads against my clit, pressing. I was really horny as well. "She's been very good though hasn't she?"

"God yes. Is she ever bad?"

"Sometimes." Mr Grey looked away from me for the barest moment.

"What do you do when she is bad?"

"Nothing really yet. I thought you might like to take that on."

"She should be spanked." His voice had taken on a lusty, confident air. "Janet used to deal with the girls when they were younger, and your sister. You know what I mean, don't you Anna?"

"Yes Mr Grey, girls need that attention to know who is in control. They often need to feel a firm hand." Mistress's voice had a strange lilt to it, but Master took my thoughts away.

"Would you mind if I send her over to you and Janet then? I'm don't want to inconvenience you of course. It doesn't matter really."

"Of course you can. I'd be delighted. Just send her across anytime. Whenever you think the slut deserves it. I can tell that she could be a very naughty girl. Between us we'll keep her under control. Don't worry yourself."

"How about I send her once a week at the same time each week? Are you sure? Would that be acceptable? I think it will help for her to learn to accept punishment, even when she has not been a bad girl, and I can't think of anyone better to do it."

"Oh without doubt, yes. Its very kind of you to say that."

"Thank you Jerry. " Master turned to me still spreading wantonly. "I want you to be spanked by the Greys. You'll be a good girl for them, won't you?"

"I... yes Sir."

"And will you obey him fully?"

"Yes Sir."

A week later Mistress took me to the underwear shop again. Again I had to pleasure her with my mouth just before we left the house and it wasn't lost on me that I may be doing it again later. It was early, 10 o'clock in the morning, not exactly prime time. I think Mistress had arranged it with Angela, the girl. I was given a short skirt, tight top and the beaded knickers and the bra with the rubber bands around the nipple holes. I hadn't worn them except to show Mr Grey. In the car the bands around my nipples began to throb insistently, not exactly hurt but insistently throb and made them feel big. They also made my top push out obviously, making me look as if I wore no bra. The beads rubbed and pressed as I moved and were a bit uncomfortable but I became aware that if I rocked I would bring myself off against them, which was a torment.

The girl looked strangely excited but embarrassed as we entered and after locking the outside door she led Mistress and me directly into the changing cubicle. I stood totally embarrassed as it became apparent I was being offered to Angela. I was being offered like a whore.

"Are you sure?" The girl asked Mistress.

"Of course, " Mistress said to the girl soothingly, "she's a slut, she loves it. She also does what she is told, as you realised last time."

She turned to me, "Skirt, top."

I complied as they watched me in the open cubicle, the beads tightening and rubbing between my lips as I pulled my top over my head, the material rasping over my now very sensitive nipples on its way. Mistress took her camera out and the girl obviously recognised the lingerie and smiled. Her hand came to my breast and touched the nipple, my eyes closed at the sensation. Her mouth came to mine and she kissed me, tentatively at first but growing in confidence as I didn't push away. Soon her tongue was in my mouth, her hands holding and exploring me more and more confidently as she felt me offering no resistance.

I rested my shoulders and back against the cold side panel, suffering silently until it warmed and then spread my legs as her hands gave the slight pressure as a hint. I knew I was easy. I could feel her excitement at touching me, another girl, and it dragged me with it. The bra came undone and pulled from my tender nipples, her hand took my breast, caressed tenderly, squeezed a little. I wanted to feel her being more dominant I realised. Her fingers found my pussy, wet and bloated from the beads. She slid down me until her face was there and kissed my lips. Her tongue played around the beads and I began to feel my arousal growing. I wanted this but it felt weird being pleasured as opposed to pleasuring. I looked at Mistress. I realised that it gave Mistress pleasure to watch and Angela pleasure in being able to be so free with me. My pleasure at having my cunt licked was incidental.

Angela unhooked the beads from the front, something I was unaware one could do, and, kneeling between my spread legs, began to lick me more forcibly, her tongue opening my lips further, teasing my clit, pushing as far inside as she could. Mistress took my head and brought it to hers, kissing me harshly, appropriating my nipples with her fingers. I began to buck up to the mouth at my cunt, groaning into Mistress' mouth. In return she said I could cum if and when I wanted. I did but it didn't come immediately. Angela had to work harder at me until I jerked suddenly and it hit me.

She licked more slowly and let me come down from the high, let her own arousal build. As I sobbed quietly I felt her move away, saw her hand wipe her mouth and fumble under her skirts. She sat down on the ledge, kicked off her shoes and took off her tights and knickers in one movement. Mistress pushed me down between the white thighs. I could smell her excitement as much as mine. I moved up her thighs to the mousey hair and small virginal looking slit. I knew what to do, I was on known ground pleasuring. Even Mistress had complimented me about being her good cunt-licker. From behind me a finger found my ass and slid in and out slowly as I licked. Angela tasted young and pure, I liked the taste of her pussy juices. The girl was very excited and came quickly, much quicker than Mistress had done earlier, she came twice in a row before she took my head away in her hands and allowing herself to rest. I was very aroused too and could feel myself leaking quite a lot. Pleasuring women and girls was exciting me more now.

"Oh God that was good. Better than I thought. Will you bring her back? I'd like you to, a lot."

Mistress gave me my top and skirt and I dressed quickly. Angela sat watching, still with her legs wide, her red face, her sex showing. I picked up the bra and with the beads swinging between my legs she led me out. The girl had not moved from the changing room before we had unlocked the door and gone.

"You've got little girl juice all over your face", she laughed in the car. I could smell it, overcoming me as it did when I had Mistress' juices on me. "You are now officially a little lesbian whore. No don't wipe it off. You have to quench my needs again when we get back." I found myself getting aroused at the thought.

emma_sub
emma_sub
1,000 Followers