A Good Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Daryll hovered over her with his fully rigid cock and stared into her eyes for a clue to her mindset, she began to wriggle, struggling seductively against the resistance of her silk bindings. She flexed the muscles of her lithe body and stared back provocatively into Daryll's eyes as if to say "Fuck me!" Janine delightedly tuned in to the pure perfection of her situation, turned-on by the realization that she was about to be screwed by this magnificent black male right under her husband's nose. She was certainly not going to hold back for Roger's benefit. Roger wanted a show, and a show was what he was going to get! He would now pay for his audacity by bearing witness to the extreme, unrestrained pleasure she planned to enjoy with this outrageous stud in the role of an irrelevant bystander.

Daryll also seemed to lose any inhibition he might have previously harbored. He pounced upon her, kissing her firm stomach, licking her sensitive nipples and her throat, and finally gathering and pulling her gown up to her chin. His strong arms and large hands worked their way beneath her bare body, past the small of her back, and down to her firm, petite butt before lifting her ass cheeks to spread her wide open from below. She was full of anticipation as she felt his large pole begin to gingerly contact her moist labia. The head of Daryll's massive cock probed imploringly at the outer banks of her womanhood, poking shallowly into her slippery cunt lips as if to discover the proper route into her depths. "Mmmmm," a flirtatious and encouraging moan quietly escaped Janine's nostrils. When his rod had found the path into her well-primed canal, he lingered enticingly at the periphery of her impatient cunt, enjoying the anticipation of what would happen next. Her moaning became playful and sexy, imploring him to put his cock further into her. In an instant he penetrated her, the massive width of his rock-hard dick stretching the entrance to her vagina in unfamiliar ways. A sense of intrusion and fullness began to overwhelm her suddenly too-small cunt. She felt that she truly might not be able to contain his member within her as he pushed first tentatively and then slightly deeper into her, causing new excitement and providing a type of vaginal stimulation she had never experienced before. Almost out of curiosity, to see whether she could repel the advance of this huge cock within her, she tightened her pelvic muscles and attempted to squeeze herself closed. But because she was spread so wide, her maneuver actually served to massage Daryll's thick rod in a way that invited further penetration. As she bore down with her pelvic muscles, the walls of her slick vagina closed comfortably around his rigid cock, and when she let up on the gripping, he slowly slid yet further into her primed body. Her moaning became progressively more passionate as she coaxed her lover gradually deeper into her vulva. Instinctively she repeated her muscular contractions, and as he worked himself farther into her, their sex organs tuned themselves to each other. Janine found herself engaged in an entirely new and unfamiliar, yet intimate and passionate dialog, so natural it seemed "right." The two lovers were now working together as a team; each partner's effort intensifying their own and each other's pleasure. As he pumped his massive, thick rod in and out of her creamy vagina, her feminine cistern sang back to him in a language of gripping contractions, and viscous, smooth-muscle massage. Every cell in her body felt alive and tuned to this new, powerful frequency, and she desired only that this volcanic bliss should continue forever. His grunts and heavy breathing in her ear played counterpoint to the wails of pleasure that escaped more from her nostrils than her muzzled mouth. She strained unsuccessfully, but now in earnest, at the silk scarves restraining her arms, desperate to grab hold of this man's buttocks to pull him further into her. Instinctively, Daryll balanced and propped himself on his elbows and spread wide his powerful fingers rhythmically gripping and kneading her buttocks, drawing her more intimately around him. The primitive portion of her brain commanded her legs, thighs, and her hostage gluteal muscles to intensify the coordinated vaginal massage of his powerfully hard and throbbing penis. His powerful, confident thrusts were matched perfectly by the engulfing, almost smothering contractions of her hot and viscous vagina. After an interval that seemed prolonged and yet fleeting, the drama between the two lovers began to near its apogee. Sensing the inevitable, Daryll plunged even deeper into her nurturing warmth as the two lovers simultaneously succumbed to massive orgasms. His penis began to spasm powerfully within her as he climaxed, releasing his prodigious load safely within her and within his condom. In response, she screamed out partially muffled wails of profound ecstasy as her vagina contracted in intense orgasm, releasing her own magnificent flood of sticky wetness. As her nervous system finally overloaded, her body began to tremble uncontrollably and her vocalizations trailed off into a mix of grateful sobbing and tears, as she entered a world beyond critical thought, beyond all concerns...

*

Roger watched as Janine writhed beneath Daryll in pure ecstasy, evidently enjoying sex more intensely with the young man than she had ever experienced it before. He feared that at any moment he might himself ejaculate even though he had long since stopped touching himself. He watched his wife leave him for a new place that, ironically, he tried not to imagine too vividly lest he cum prematurely. Janine was always a quiet lover and her demonstrative moaning and spasms simultaneously titillated him and tormented him, as her pleasure painfully drove home to him that he was on the outside looking in at the ecstasy she was experiencing just a few feet away from him. His carefully crafted plans had been realized and had come to fruition. Yet his mental state was a confused mixture of anguish, erotic stimulation, jealousy, envy, desire, pride, and overflowing love for his wife. Daryll was endowed and capable beyond all expectations, and clearly his sexy wife was enjoying the encounter with the black man well beyond any of his previous fantasies. The chemistry between Janine and Daryll seemed so powerful and animalistic that Roger questioned whether he could ever again satisfy his desirable wife. Janine's moaning, despite her gag, had become so loud and intense that he began to worry that a concerned citizen might call the authorities to intervene. Finally, when the rhythm of Janine and Daryll's shared rapture slowed and then finally abated, Roger realized that, indeed, all his goals had been reached, down to the detail of his maintaining his erection without ejaculation.

Daryll slowly extricated himself from Janine, climbed down from the man's wife and quickly dressed himself. Roger quietly thanked Daryll and then escorted him to the door so that he could be alone with his wife. Roger returned to her and nervously began to remove the wet handkerchief from her face. The moment was approaching when he would discover whether his wife would throttle him for his audacity or accept the gift he had given her. Her body felt warm, limp and soggy as he put his arms around her and held her close. Although she was completely spent, her breathing was still quick. To his great relief, she was weakly laughing, almost chuckling, as she whispered to him, "That was great!" and sloppily kissed his mouth. He untied her scarves from the bedposts, leaving them still around her wrists and ankles. As he lied down beside her, she summoned the energy to roll over half-upon him and kissed him sweetly. "Touch me," she murmured into his ear.

Feeling a great psychological relief at her acceptance of him, he began to touch her clit gently as he had so many times in the past. The idea that she now felt somehow different, somehow foreign to him registered in his mind. He became highly aroused as she closed her delicate hand around his penis. He gently pulled away and Janine knew that he wished to wait for her to cum again. She kissed him tenderly and wetly on his mouth as he gently touched her still engorged and slippery clitoris. She became aroused again as she wordlessly directed her husband's ministrations with her facile tongue. The delicate and intricate nuances of her wet kisses playing over Roger's lips told his fingers exactly how to please her. All of the previous excitement with Daryll, as well as the comforting closeness, compliant clitoral stimulation and now consummated kissing soon overwhelmed her. She buckled and stiffened her abdominal muscles, moaning softly and privately, as she came in what could only be described as an aftershock to the previous earthquake.

Sleepily, she put her heels closer together and threw open her thighs in invitation, exposing her swollen wet cunt to allow him to enter her. He wasted no time mounting her moist and relaxed body. His stiff, unprotected cock was able to penetrate her very wet, loose, and highly lubricated labia with an almost unnatural effortlessness. He plunged fully into her and experienced a vague feeling, unsettling yet exciting, that he was fucking a woman other than his wife. As he kissed her, he played only but a dozen strokes in her seemingly cavernous, hot, wet and creamy vagina before releasing within her, his enormous hot load; the product of all of his love and prolonged stimulation. They stirred from sleep together some hours later, murmuring and kissing as they renewed their commitment to one another.

For many nights their shared experience of that special night fueled hot, passionate sessions of lovemaking. While both Roger and Janine felt that they were close to each other, they never talked too explicitly of that evening's events. Once or twice Roger had tried to find out from Janine just "how good?" Daryll had been, but Janine would only say that the night had been "very special" and that she had "enjoyed to closeness of both men in different ways." Roger had left it at that, somewhat unsettled but happy that he had been able to provide such an exciting experience for his wife. Indeed, that night at the hotel had come about because of Roger's intuition and initiative, proof that he would indeed do anything to bring his wife pleasure. It had truly been an exceptional experience; one that he felt would be unwise to repeat.

12