A Good Idea

Story Info
She is seduced as he waits at home.
3.5k words
3.92
146.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scotts Story

After fourteen years of marriage our sex life had gotten a bit stale. The same old thing, in the same old way. Nothing new, nothing exciting. I was in a desperate state of mind when I happened across a swinger's site one day while surfing the net. Here was an idea! Long lists of people that had found a way to combat the sexual doldrums that affected so many marriages. Could I watch my wife have sex with others? The answer was yes. An adamant yes! So I set about convincing Kate, my wife, that we should meet a couple and see if we too would like to indulge in the life style so glamorously portrayed in the writings of these beautiful people on this site.

Kate did not receive the idea well. In point of fact she was resolute that we would never go outside our marriage for sexual pleasure. It took many conversations and taxed my ability of persuasion to finally convince her that just meeting a couple would hurt nothing. I assured her that my love for her would not be lessened by this activity, that I would love her more, in fact. That this may be a way to inject excitement back into our marriage. Saturday night was our "scheduled" sex night, and after our normal sex we lay in bed talking, and this was when we started down the path I am about to relate.

I was ecstatic when she agreed to see some of these people, to chat with them over the net. We logged onto the site and filled out a profile, explaining that we were new to this life style and merely curious; promising nothing except an open mind. Soon we received a letter from a couple our age, early 40's, which welcomed us to the site. The picture that Greg and Ann had posted showed an attractive couple, she had long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, with a wonderful body that was toned but shapely. Greg was a large man, with short black hair and piercing blue eyes. They were attracted to us, they said, due the differences in our appearances. Kate is slim and small with blonde hair and blue eyes, and I am also blonde with green eyes and a slim build.

The chat between us was lively and enjoyable and lasted for over an hour. When we finally logged off Kate and I had sex again, something we hadn't done in a long time, and it was more passionate than it had been in years. This seemed to be a great idea. It was already showing returns, and just from conversation.

The four of us chatted throughout the week, on line and then by phone. We meet for dinner the following Friday night at a small intimate restaurant. The wine flowed and the conversation was scintillating. Kate had been very nervous before going out, but she soon relaxed and enjoyed the night. I could tell she was excited and as soon we got home, we had sex. The first time we had made love not on a Saturday night in years. Yes, things were definitely looking up.

The following day, Saturday, Ann called and asked Kate to go shopping with her, just the two of them. She wasn't sure she should go, but I convinced her to. I told her she deserved a little time to herself, and this would be a good chance to get to know Ann better. I was being selfish actually, I wanted them to get along, and I hoped Ann could talk Kate into becoming more intimate. Little did I know how persuasive Ann could be. With a kiss and a smile my wife left to meet Ann at her house and an afternoon of window shopping and girl talk.

Kate's Story

I went to Ann's house and picked her up for a day of shopping, and to tell the truth, a chance to quiz her on the "Life Style" as they put it. We had a wonderful day. Window shopping throughout the mall and chatting like we were old friends, instead of relative strangers. Ann had a marvelous way of shopping. We would walk through the mall for about a half-hour, then we go the little English Pub that was inside, and have a few drinks. We shopped and went back to our pub and shopped all day. As you can imagine, after three hours of shopping and drinking I had quite a buzz going. It was during our last rest stop, as Ann called them, that the conversation took a very erotic turn. We started to talk of sex and swinging and all the pleasure that we women could have.

"You know, the life style is made for us." She said, "We get all the benefit, we are in charge, and they have to beg us to play." We giggled at the thought of our husbands begging us for sex. Although I was smiling and laughing, I was also getting a bit turned on. I could feel myself getting wet and my nipples start to harden at the thought of sex whenever I wanted, with whomever I wanted. I think Ann must have noticed as I caught her repeatedly looking at my breasts. It wasn't until we got up to leave that I noticed my nipples were very prominently poking out and easily visible. I saw Ann with a most devilish grin her face as we turned to leave. I should have been warned but I was naive then, and didn't know what she and Greg had planned for me that afternoon.

We arrived back at Ann and Greg's' house in great spirits. She had me laughing all the way back with anecdotes and impressions. As we talked I noticed that she touched me more than I was used to. I had never thought of a woman in relation to sex before, but I will admit that every time Ann touched my skin it sent tingles and blots of electric like feelings rushing through my body. The sensations seem to center in my nipples and my rapidly moistening pussy.

I accepted her invitation to go inside and settled myself on the couch waiting for a glass of wine. She came back and sat very close to me and started to talk to me in a most private and intimate manner. Her right hand was casually draped on the couch back and lightly resting on my left shoulder, as she gently played with my blonde hair. She told me how attractive and sexy she thought I was. She started to lean into me and dropped her left hand onto my bare thigh, and I was scared. I knew she was going to kiss me, and I didn't know what to do. Yes, I was wondering what it would be like, but I had never kissed a woman before. I didn't know if I could or if I should turn away. I could feel myself falling into her beautiful brown eyes, under the magical spell she was weaving around me. My body was trembling as she came closer and closer. I parted my lips and waited to feel her mouth on mine. That's when Greg walked into the room, destroying the spell that had been so carefully created. With a sigh of disappointment and a small moan of frustration I jumped back. I could feel the heat on my face from the blush that I knew had to be visible. Ann seemed to be very non-chalant about being almost caught kissing me.

"Hey ladies. Enjoy your day? Spend all my money?" Greg asked smiling, all the while he was eyeing my chest and I knew he could see my nipples poking out. How could he miss them? They had never been so hard in my entire life. My mind was in a whirl. I had almost succumbed to the advances of another woman. I was not only going to allow her to kiss me; I had wanted her to.

Greg joined us on the couch, sipped his glass of wine, and began to chat with us. We talked of nothing, just small talk. But all during the conversation one or the other was always touching me. Both of them caressing my body, but never in a too intimate place. The touching had the effect on my body that I know they desired. Goose bumps were running up and down my arm from Greg's fingers dancing from my elbow to shoulder Ann's fingertips were just barley touching my thighs; slowly sliding back and forth. I was getting dizzy as I turned my head from one to other to follow the conversation.

Greg then totally surprised me. He pulled out and lit this big fat marijuana cigarette. It had been years since I had indulged but with a little coaxing I soon found myself taking a big drag of it. The smoke expanded in my lungs and my head began to spin even more. Soon we were all three giggling at nothing and everything. We were totally relaxed and enjoying the mood that had been created. My husband was no where in my mind, and nor was the way I had met these people, less than 24 hours earlier. That was when Ann took me by the hand and led me to their back patio. There sat a serene little hot tub tucked in a corner. I watched as Ann lit a few candles. The glow from the soft light reflecting off the water and was as inviting a scene as I had ever seen.

"I don't have a suit.' I said.

" Sorry Kate, no suits allowed," Ann said with a smile, "lets get in." And she started to strip.

I stood and watched as she exposed her to body to my hungry eyes. Her brown skin softly glowed in the light. Her breasts were larger than mine with only small sag. Her nipples were darker than my mine, but not as hard mine were right then. My eyes slowly traveled down her body, the first time I had looked at another woman with lust in my heart. I noticed she had shaved her mons. I had never seen a shaved pussy before. I think that had I not had so much wine and pot I would have never got into that tub, but I had had just enough that I was lost in the moment. She slowly slipped into the water, smiled at me, and waited for me to join her. I slipped out of my clothes and joined her, stepping into the warm water with a small moan of contentment. Greg came in then, with three glasses of wine, and started to un-clothe in front of us. He looked me in the eye the entire time. His blue eyes trapped mine in a way that I had never been snared before. I could feel his eyes sear a path to my soul, and I shivered from the intensity of that look. I knew then that I was going to make love with this couple. Something I would never have considered a few days before.

When we were all three in the tub both Greg and Ann moved close to me, pushing my body to where they wanted me. Greg was behind me, his hands on my shoulders, softly massaging my muscles. I felt the slight tension that was left melt under his marvelous touch. Ann moved to my front, caressing my face with her fingers. She moved my hair back behind my ears and slowly moved forward. Now she was going to kiss me, and there would be no saving interruption this time. Her lips met mine as soft as butterfly wings. They fluttered over my lips for a few seconds then pressed a touch harder. Her tongue touched my lips and I opened my mouth and felt it slowly touch mine. Our tongues danced together in a kiss more gentle but more erotic than any I had ever received before. Her hands slowly slid down from my face, touching my throat and settled on my breasts. When she started to kiss down my neck I leaned back into Greg's strong chest, and turned my face to meet his kiss. His mouth trapped mine in more insistent way than Ann had kissed me, his tongue pushed into my mouth, filling it. His lips crushed mine as Ann's lips trapped my left nipple in her mouth. Her teeth nipping it and pulling it. I was overwhelmed by the sensations these two wonderful lovers were creating, the soft touch of Ann and the more passionate touch of Greg. I moaned into Greg's mouth and pulled Ann's head tighter to my breast.

I could feel those small currents of electricity race through my body again. I reached up and touched Ann's breasts sliding my hands around her flesh and taking her nipple between my fingers. I felt it harden under my touch, and heard her moan into my own hard nipple trapped between her teeth. I was strangely excited at knowing that I had pleased her with my touch. Greg began to kiss my neck and Ann moved up to kiss my mouth and our bodies melted together. I could feel the hard body of a man pressed against my back and the soft curves of a woman pressed against my front. My arms were trying to pull them both into me harder.

Ann slid her hand down my body and slowly, oh so slowly, pressed it between my legs. She cupped my mound and started to slowly press and move against me. My legs were pulled apart as Greg pulled me onto his lap and pushed his legs between mine. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass cheeks. I was in a sexual heaven I didn't even know existed. My body and mind was reacting to the differences of my two new lovers. Greg's hard body and large hands pulling and tweaking my nipples, while Ann's soft body and small hands began to explore my wet pussy. I could do nothing then but enjoy the sensations this marvelous couple were creating.

Ann's hand continued to press against my clit, and slowly slid her finger inside my body. I moaned into Greg's mouth as she pushed one then two fingers deep inside my wet pussy, slowly moving them in and out, all the while continuing to rub my clit with the heel of her hand. My mind was in a whirl and I was gone from rational thought, instead just reacting to the instinctive carnal lust that had been ignited in me. Greg whispered in my ear to sit up a bit and when I did Ann took his large cock in her hand and placed it at my opening. I looked her in the eye as I slowly sat back down on the hot rod of hard flesh that filled my pussy more than I had ever been filled before. I heard a loud gasp and then a groan of pure lust, and it was a few seconds before I realized that I had made those sounds. Ann smiled at me and moved forward to kiss me. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her with more passion than I had ever felt before. Greg started to move inside me, slowly sliding that wonderful cock in and out of my body. Ann slid her finger over my clit and then began to circle it. I leaned back into Greg's chest and let my self float on the sensations pulling me towards my first orgasm. Hands on my breasts tweaking my nipple and caressing my tit flesh, a mouth sucking a nipple, a hard cock fucking me, fingers rubbing my clit, a mouth on mine, the smell of Ann and Greg, I was in sensory overload, but it was about to intensify.

Ann moved away from my grasp and I cried out to her, "No, don't move, Please." But she moved away and I opened my eyes to see her sitting on the edge of the hot tub, her legs open and waiting. Greg floated me up and toward her, never letting his cock leave my body. "But I …I don't know how…" I stammered, and Ann told me to relax, "Just do to me what you like done to you. You will do just fine." She placed her hands on my head and guided my face between her legs. I could smell her pussy now, a clean scent that was musky and sensual, and suddenly I wanted to taste her, to feel her pussy lips move for my lips and tongue, I wanted to make her feel good, like she had me made me feel. And then my mouth was on her, and I heard her moan out loud and I knew I was doing right. I started to lick and suck her pussy and she cried out encouragement, "Yes baby….oh yes, like that….suck my clit…oh,…oh baby you make me feel so good!" I was proud of myself for making her feel like I felt. I soon lost myself in her taste and scent. The first time I had pressed my mouth into the most intimate place of a woman. I kissed and licked and sucked her wet pussy flesh with a hunger I never knew I had, and I knew I would never go without this again. I knew that now that I had tasted this forbidden fruit, there would be no going back. When she came in my mouth I tasted her cum and it was wonderful. She moaned and gasped and pulled me tighter to her wet cunt, "Oh god…yes!…right there, fuck my pussy with your tongue...suck my clit…..Oh god….oh god…I'm cumming!!!

Greg continued to fuck me from behind while I licked his wife's pussy as she moved from orgasm to orgasm. He grasped my hips and started to plunge his cock deep inside me, with an animal passion I had never felt before. His strokes in my body pushed me harder into Ann's pussy and I lunged back, showing him that I welcomed his savage fucking. His large cock touched places that had never been touched before, and I loved the feelings he was creating. When he reached down under me and started to rub my clit, I was lost. I felt a wave start to build deep inside my body and slowly, but with massive force move through my body, rushing from deep within me to spread over every inch of my skin, and then explode in my pussy and my mind. I felt myself jerking and moaning out as the most intense orgasm of my life shook me to the core of who I was. Then I felt his cock swell up even more and suddenly he was slamming into me and I could feel his dick pulsing as he pumped his cum deep in my womb. I lost control then and came again and again, I could hear a voice in the background crying out, "Fuck me….fuck me hard….cum for me…cum inside me…oh my god!....yes!! FUCK ME!!!!!!" And it was me, and then I was gone.

When I came back and realized where I was and what had happened, I found myself in Ann's arms in the tub, as she lovingly kissed and stroked my face. Greg held me from behind and caressed my back. I smiled up at Ann and pulled her down to kiss her and then I kissed Greg.

"That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt in my life." I couldn't believe the tears that were slowly trickling down my cheeks.

Scotts Story

Kay came home from shopping late and wouldn't talk to me much. She told me had had a wonderful day, and was tired. She went in and took a shower and went to bed, where I soon joined her. I tried to get her to tell me about the day, but she wouldn't. It wasn't until I tried to get her to make love to me that I knew something had happened. She was worried that I would be angry that she had had sex with Greg and Ann without me, but I understood. She confessed that it had been the greatest day of sex in her life, and that she would be enjoying Greg and Ann's company again.

I was ecstatic and even more so when she told me we would be visiting them soon, as a couple. And that is the way we began to swing. I wish I had been there during Kay's first introduction to sex with others, but maybe it is best that I hadn't been. I have since been witness to my wonderful wife deep in the throes of passion with many lovers, and I wouldn't change a thing. We have the best of both lives. We are so much more loving with each other than we ever had been before, and our sex life has been taken to heights before unknown.