A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 03

Story Info
Command Performance, a visit from MrThick.
11.9k words
4.81
15.2k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Command Performance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story deviates from the "real" CuriousOne's life path. It continues his journey and exploration, but it finds him taking a few detours in his sexual adventure. Of course, as we all know, it's not the destination, but the journey that is the most interesting in life.

As the title states, this story is part of the "Cock Sucker series" and would be best be appreciated after reading the first two chapters. However, it can be read and enjoyed on its own.

As always, I hope you enjoy the read.

~Apple

My thanks to my friend, gb for doing my beta read. Your feedback is always appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone's journey in life takes a different path. Unexpected detours take you on roads you may never discover otherwise. When my first partner, the man who introduced me to the art of cocksucking, surprisingly re-entered my life, he once again altered my path and headed me on an unexpected and pleasant detour.

The 50's, 60's and 70's was a time of vocal sexual revolution for some, but for most of us it was about wanting to join the revolution, but never quite getting there. It was a time of quiet whispers and hushed voices about things we never fully discuss with others, not even with our spouses. It was a time of unspoken desires for many.

Some of us would rail against the 'norm' for our generation and join the sexual freedom express on our own time, at our own speed. We took longer to explore our fantasies and sexual desires than most of our peers. I was one of the slower ones. It took me years to make my decision to look more deeply at the things that drew my attention and excited me sexually. But once I did...Wow! I found that I surprised myself with some of the things I found interesting.

Then one day a special person came into my life. He helped me to accept some of the things I'd kept hidden in the privacy of my thoughts. His presence completely changed life as I knew it. He enlightened me in many ways. Meeting him helped me to realize who I was meant to be. I felt like I had a rebirth. There was an awakening of that part of my mind, body, and soul that had been static for far too long.

My 'life changer' went by the name of MrThick. And yes, for exactly the reason one would think.

The problem was, as quickly as MrThick entered my life, he exited it. A few weeks after meeting him online, he introduced me to the world of submissive cocksucking on our first...get together.

I hesitate every time I have to think of what word to use for the time we shared and what we did together. I never know what to call it. What is it called when two men get together for the purpose of sucking cock? My guy date, my man time...really, what does one call it?

I still haven't found the right word. However, I did believe, at least for a short time, that I found the right man. But as I said, he left my world not long after he entered it.

MrThick moved to advance his career, and I understood that. But that understanding didn't stop me from feeling a little abandoned. He had become my mentor, my friend, and yes, my guy date. I would even say that we shared some deeper level of friendship and affection. Because really, when you suck a man's cock or he sucks yours, you've shared something most men don't experience. At least that's how I felt.

I was devastated by his leaving, but I realized I'd come alive in so many ways after being with him. He'd changed my life forever and for that, I would always be grateful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life continued after MrThick, but it was different, less vibrant. I didn't have the same connection with other men. I had an immediate connection with MrThick. He was my first and became my mentor. When things ended, I missed him and thought of him way too often.

As time passed, I adjusted to his absence and developed new friendships. Some of the men I met with were exciting. Others were simply nice or interesting experiences. Still, I recalled my time shared with MrThick as the best. He frequently entered my thoughts and occupied my daydreams. He also continued to star in my fantasies.

It took time, but I realized he was my history and I had to look to my future. That wasn't as easy as I'd hoped. In reality, it had only been the last month or two that he wasn't in my every other thought. I finally had placed him in my past.

Then, one day I opened my email and his name was the first thing I saw. All spelled out in bold black print. It had been absent from my inbox for so long, I had to look twice to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

It's difficult to explain the feeling that I used to get every time I had a message from him. That burst of excitement that starts in your gut and quickly spreads through your body. When it was removed so suddenly, the flicker of excitement was replaced with a painful, empty space.

So, you can imagine my shock when I opened my email and saw his name once again. It was arousing. Almost an entire year had passed since I'd heard from him last. I actually had to work up the courage to open his message. Sitting there, staring at his name, I was unable to click "open".

Finally, I gathered the courage to place the little white arrow over his name and click it. A smile crossed my face. I was finally, reading the words I had hoped to hear from him since the day he left. His email left me a little unnerved. Like most of his messages it was short and direct.

Hello, CuriousOne. I'll be in the area on Friday, August 4th. Make yourself available. Same time. Same place. Surprised? More surprises await. Do not be late.

MrThick

It took me less than fifteen seconds to read it. I was completely erect and throbbing when I finished. Flashes of our time together played in my head. There was only one answer to give.

Dear MrThick...Surprised? YES! Available: YES! Friday: YES!

Once again, I felt like a little boy at Christmas. The next few hours were a blur. All I could do was daydream of our time together. I couldn't focus on work at all. What was I going to do to get him out of my thoughts over the next five days?

Without even realizing it, I found my hand was on my cock and I was rubbing myself under my desk. Fuck! I was hard as a steel rod as I thought of MrThick's cock in my mouth once again.

I had been curious for sometime, before MrThick, of what it would be like to suck cock. I remember how I hoped to find someone who shared my interest. I wanted desperately to know the feeling of a man's cock getting hard in my mouth, the taste, the texture, the feel of him as he came.

Reading his email, brought it all back to me. My imagination ran wild and once again, all of our meetings started to play like a movie in my mind. All of the fantasies I'd shared with him were highlighted.

I was drawn back to reality when a warm, wet sensation brought my attention to my left thigh. My cock was leaking pre-cum at the thought of being with him again. I needed release.

I was having the same fantasy from before, the Walmart fantasy. Only this time, MrThick was the guy in the store. He was forceful and demanding. He grasped my hair and pulled me from the bench. Directing me to my knees, he told me exactly what he wanted from me.

"Take my cock out boy."

He pulled my face close to him and held me there. Inches from his cock, I salvated. I felt empty without his cock in my mouth.

"Use your mouth on me like a good little cocksucker and I'll let you eat my cum...if you please me. Displease me..." he snickered, "and I'll fuck your throat until you're hoarse and every last drop of my cum is emptied from me."

His words, excited me even in fantasy. The pre-cum leaked heavily from my hard cock. It took all I had not to shoot my load in my pants. I tried desperately to think of something else, anything else.

It was impossible. One message, one little email and he was in my head. He occupied my thoughts like no one else had ever done before. He held a power over me. A power that was obvious the first time we met. Even before I was aware of it, MrThick was my dominant.

Toward the end of our relationship, there was no denying it. He'd become my dominant and I his willing submissive. The D/s part of our relationship grew to be a major part of the turn on for me and he knew it.

Each time we played, he demanded more from me. He said, strip and I bared myself. When he commanded me to crawl, I went to all fours. He said, suck and I hungered for him, doing everything I could to please him with my mouth.

Happily, I handed over all control and enjoyed every minute of it. I was most responsive and most happy when he was aggressive and demanding of me. It was like an addiction for me, always wanting to see how much more I could give. How much more he would take from me. I adored serving him. I adored him.

Closing my eyes, I could still see his message. "More surprises in store," kept going through my thoughts. What surprises? What was he planning? In the past, he had frequently worked my fantasies into our play together. Would he continue to do that? Would he demand even more from me? Test me? Push me? Challenge me? If so, how?

So many questions came to mind. I had no idea what would happen. I convinced myself that I didn't need to know. All I needed to do was trust that MrThick would know exactly what to do and I would follow his every command. That alone was all I needed to understand. It worked for us. I had no doubt it would again.

It was almost noon. I had a lunch meeting in an hour and couldn't show up with a cum spot on my pants or for that matter, a hard dick. Especially since my cock jumped every time I thought of MrThick and the possibilities Friday night held. I realized I had to take care of my situation before the meeting started.

Minutes later, I found myself in the executive restroom. Alone in the bathroom, I walked to the last stall and dropped my pants. Making myself comfortable, I started to fantasize again and began to stroke off. My cock was a deep purple and the tip was already sensitive to touch. I could hear MrThick telling me, "Stroke it until you can't bear it anymore. Then keep going until I give you permission to come."

Fuck, I loved when he told me what to do. Loved when he pushed me a little further than my comfort zone. I missed that. I missed him.

The pre-cum was dripping profusely from my hole as memories flooded my thoughts. I found myself having that lovely, achy pain you have when you're edging. That feeling of wanting to come but enjoying the torture of not allowing yourself. I continued to caress the crown of my dick, torturing myself. All I could picture was MrThick sitting in the chair at the far side of our hotel room commanding me not to come.

"Do NOT come, boy," he had said so many times. It made me want to come even more when he called me "boy." I was his boy, if only for a few months. I loved every minute of it. I couldn't wait to be his boy again.

Finally, I'd reached the point where I couldn't hold on any longer. I had to come. I pictured him sitting there, a sly smile on his face as he said, "Come for me now boy." And I did. I came so hard, it shot onto the door of the stall. Two quick, hard squirts of cum hit the door dead center. The next two were a little lower. The last missed the door completely and landed midway on the floor.

Like a good little cocksucker, I did what I knew MrThick would have commanded. I cleaned the residual cum and pre-cum off of my dick and licked my hand clean. Then being a nasty, naughty little cum sucker, I licked the cum that was slowly making a path down the door.

When I was done, I smiled to myself knowing MrThick would be proud of his boy. I hesitated as I looked at my last cum shot pooled on the floor. Could I do it?

I stood there debating my dilemma. I thought about what MrThick would want me to do. I couldn't come up with an answer. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped up the wad of cum off the floor, tossed it in the toilet, and flushed. I was a little nervous about having actually debated with myself whether or not that last shot would end up in my mouth.

Smiling to myself as I washed my hands, I thought, I'll have to remember to ask MrThick about what he would have wanted me to do with that last shot of cum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday couldn't arrive fast enough for me. I was desperate to see MrThick again, desperate to be his good little cocksucker. I wanted nothing more than to follow his every command. Over the past four days, I had multiple dreams about the surprise that MrThick might have planned.

My imagination ran wild. One dream had me sucking his cock in front of three other men. Each waiting for his own turn with me. We were in a conference room and he was sitting at the head of the table and running the meeting. When he was done, he slid his chair back from the conference table. I quickly crawled out, my mouth still attached to his cock, sucking away on him like my favorite cherry lollipop.

One of the other businessmen said, "That's the way to run a meeting. Get a good blow job from a cocksucker and all your problems disappear. At least while his lips are still wrapped around your cock." The others laughed and nodded in agreement.

Before I knew it, MrThick had them line up. Apparently, he planned to test the theory. The three men stood against the side of the conference room table. I was ordered to crawl over to them and one by one, give them head. I was nervous, humiliated, and very excited all at the same time.

Taking the first guy in my mouth was easy. He didn't have any girth and he came in the first few minutes. His cum tasted like cigarettes. It's true what they say, cum takes on the taste of what you eat...or inhale.

The second guy had a nice dick. Not too long, but fat. He filled my mouth and hit the back of my throat perfectly. He was gentle when he held my head and fucked my mouth. He rocked in slow motion and moaned each time. It took him a little longer to come. His cum was thick. No real taste though. I missed the taste of MrThick.

I woke up before I got to take the third guy. Too bad. He was a big guy and I was curious to see what he carried in his pants.

Another dream had me tied to the bed, my head hanging over the edge, and MrThick using me to fuck my face over and over again. Cum and saliva dripping from my mouth to the floor.

I could hear him saying, "Cum makes for an excellent lubricant, boy. Now close those lips around my cock and swallow."

When I awoke, I was glad Abby had left for an early dentist appointment that morning. My dreams had me waking with a raging hard-on. I ended up taking an extra long shower and jerked off twice that morning.

My last, and my favorite fantasy was having to suck him off in the elevator of the hotel. It seemed real. We met in the bar and he pushed my drink away from me when he arrived. Then he simply turned and started to walk to the elevator. I followed.

The doors opened and we both stepped in. He went to the back corner and leaned against the wall.

"Come here, boy," he said and I turned, closing the distance between us.

"On your knees and do what you do best."

I didn't care if there was a camera. Without hesitation, I dropped to my knees and unzipped him. Reaching in, I could feel his cock was almost completely erect. At the first sight of him, I licked my lips and took him in my mouth. We went up eight floors as my mouth made love to his thick cock. On each floor, the elevator jerked and my face became buried against his flesh.

The elevator hesitated a second or two between floors. I worried the doors would open and someone would see us, but it didn't stop me. When we finally reached our floor, the bell rang and the doors opened. He was fully thick and hard. I went to pull back. His grasp tightened on my head and he held my mouth in place and hit the close door button.

I looked up into his eyes. He smiled at me and said, "You're not done, boy."

The elevator started to descend and so did I. I went down on him until I could feel him bang off the back of my throat. I gagged. He withdrew a little. Wanting to satisfy him, I sucked soft and slow on his entire cock before concentrating on his head. He was giving me short, little thrusts as I sucked his crown and tongued his hole.

The elevator jerked and again the little ding was heard as the doors opened. I heard a female gasp and a male voice said, "We'll take the next one."

When the doors shut again, MrThick didn't make it back to the eighth floor. He groaned on five. Grunted on six. And blew his load as we reached the seventh floor. I peeked at the row of buttons as eight lit up and was proud of myself as I swallowed his load.

At the end of my dream, we were leaving the hotel. MrThick smiled as we passed a door marked Security. He made me go in, ask for a copy of the tape, and tell them what was on it and why I wanted it.

Again, I woke up with a full erection. Later that morning, I found myself in the bathroom, sitting on the commode. I replayed that night's dream in my mind as I stroked my cock. My only thought was of MrThick standing in the corner of the elevator, me on my knees, and his cock hanging out of his pants as I took him into my mouth. It was too much. I ached in need.

The visual of him as he grabbed my head in both hands and fucked my face slowly made me want him more than ever. I stroked in time to the picture in my head. When he held my head still and fucked me hard and fast, I knew I was about to come. My hand tightened as it slid up and down my now painfully hard cock with a speed I didn't know I possessed.

My fantasy was achingly real. But when I pictured MrThick coming in my mouth and then holding my cum dripping face to the elevator camera as he said, "Swallow, my little cocksucker and smile for the camera," I was overwhelmed with desire. I visualized myself as I looked up to the camera, smiled, and licked the remaining cum from my lips.

With the next stroke of my cock, I came so hard, the first shot landed on my chin. The next few on my chest. The relief of orgasm felt great. Waking up to a cum breakfast was even better than morning coffee.

I'd never been into public displays, exhibitionism, or voyeurism, but if MrThick requested it of me, I knew I would do it. The thought of having been watched or recorded on camera, set me off. I'd never thought about being watched before, but I had to admit, it was another level of excitement. As far as I was concerned, I was MrThick's to do with as he pleased. I'd promised to do as I was told, and I had no reason to change the rules now.

After four sleepless nights of tossing and turning in anticipation of seeing him again, I finally awoke to a bright and sunny Friday morning. I planned on leaving work early in order to come home and prep for my get together. However, that didn't stop me from taking an extra long shower and manscaping that morning. MrThick liked my pubic hair cut short and well groomed and I wasn't going to disappoint him.

My goal was to please him in every way possible. Secretly, I was hoping he would regret ever leaving what we had. If I was being truthful with myself, I really wanted him to regret leaving me.

When I got out of the shower, I saw a private message notice on my phone. It was him. Surprised to hear from him, I found myself smiling and happy as I opened his message. The smile quickly left my face.

MrThick: Make arrangements to stay through the weekend. You'll be excused Sunday at noon. I'll be very disappointed if my boy is unable to do as requested.