A Good Little Male Slut

Story Info
He dresses up for night on the town.
1.1k words
4.16
231.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told you to be waiting at the corner, dressed in that tight black miniskirt, thigh-high leather boots, sheer see-through low-cut blouse and my favorite red bra showing under it. You looked perfect as you slid into the passenger seat. I noticed your makeup was amazing; you are learning well.

We pull up at the club and you step out, straighten your skirt as we walk hand in hand through the doors. We spot our "toys" as soon as we enter, a nice looking couple, sitting at the bar, drinking wine. I watch his eyes look at you as your skirt rides up your thighs as we sit next to them. I lean over and run my hand along your knee and slide it up under your skirt, looking at him all the while. He squirms and automatically tries to "adjust" himself. I smile at him as my nails trace the huge bulge under your lace panties; you uncross your legs and part them slightly.

He can't take his eyes off us and his partner notices and turns to watch us as well. She's a pretty, slim young blonde. She licks her lips as she watches my hand move between your legs, and I watch her fingers rise up to touch her nipples, already so hard they are already poking through her top. With slow circular movements, she teases herself.

I smile at them both and turn your face to mine. I lick your lower lip and begin to kiss you deeply as they watch, while all the time, my hand is massaging your hard cock. When we break our kiss we both turn to look at them, I see that her hand has been replaced by his. One of his hands cupping her breast, the other hand pressed hard against her pussy, rubbing it nice and firm. I see that her eyes are closed.

I tell you that you cannot touch yourself until I tell you, and then I slowly stand and walk behind them both. I press my body against her back and slide my arm around her waist, and she leans into me as I lick her neck. You watch me whisper to her and a smile graces her lips as she looks at you while I slide my hand up to cup her other breast. The darkness of the club only encourages our bravery as I pinch her nipple and slide my other hand onto his knee. This new "toy", he looks at me and shifts his position until I'm almost standing between his legs, his girlfriend still in front of me. I feel his hands go to my waist and he slowly lifts my shirt, his hands sliding up my stomach, moving higher still as finally his fingers cup my breasts. He pinches and pulls on my already hard nipples and his girlfriend leans over and takes one not otherwise occupied in her hot wet mouth, sucking it gently.

My eyes are watching you. I see the huge bulge under your skirt knowing how badly you want to touch yourself. I lean down and whisper in the woman's ear, and she slowly turns to face you. She tells you to get down on your knees and service her wet dripping cunt. Hesitating, you look at me for approval, and I nod my head. You smile, sliding off your seat, and cast a look across the room but nobody is paying any attention to us. You spin her bar stool until she faces you, your hands on her thighs as you push her skirt up. You sink to your knees before her and begin to lick her inner thigh.

I move to the back of her chair once again and wrap my arms around her, sinking my teeth into her neck. I cup her breasts and lift her top up over her head she falls back against me and opens her thighs wider for you. Your hands slide up between her legs and push them wide apart, and I watch as your fingers pull the soaking wet crotch of her panties aside. Your tongue licks her up and down, lapping and sucking at her hard little clit, darting your tongue in and out of her soaking wet slit, your face covered in her slick juices.

He stands and walks beside you both, his mouth dropping to her naked breasts as he suckles at one, then the other. I stand behind him and reach round to undo his pants. I feel how hard he is and in seconds he is freed from his pants. his huge hard cock already slick with precome. I wrap my hand around it and hold him outright, pointing it at you and slowly pumping my fist up and down his shaft. Your eyes move from him to me as I nod yes, and you immediately move your mouth to his cock, replacing your tongue on his girlfriend's cunt with two fingers which she grinds against wildly.

Your mouth is filled with his cock, stretching your lips wider to accommodate him as you suck your cheeks in trying to siphon his juices. I watch entranced, your hands fucking his lady's cunt, your mouth swallowing his cock. I slide my hands down her body to meet yours as they pump in and out of her cunt. Taking her clit between my thumb and finger I pull and tease it till she's bucking frantically on your fingers. She's so wet you can't resist another lick of her as you turn your head to suck her lips for a moment, one of your hands pumps at his cock while you lick his lady's cunt and my fingers. He grabs your hair and pulls you back to his cock, it's pulsing so hard he can't hold back any longer. He thrusts a few times into your open mouth as he begins shooting his load of hot wet sticky cum all over your lips, tongue and face. You continue sucking on his cock as my fingers dive into her sopping cunt, fucking her as fast as I can. She's thrusting so fast that she's almost sliding off her stool, it's so wet. She moans loudly as she shudders and shakes, coming all over my hands.

I pull my come-soaked fingers from her cunt and force them into her mouth. She sucks them hungrily. You stand and pull down your skirt as much as is allowable, considering the huge bulge that's under it.

I grab her hand and pull her to her shaky legs. "Right, let's go back to my place.. I want to watch you fuck my slut," I say, "While I finish off your lady with my tongue." We all smile and walk from the club as quickly as our shaky legs will allow us.