A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck Daniel!!!" Gia moaned!

At that moment, Daniel didn't care anymore. He had to fuck her as he turned her over and undid he pants. He had to do it. He couldn't resist her. She had taken him to a place where self-control was irrelevant.

He took out his hard white dick and spread Gia's legs open seeing her wet cunt lips ready for some cock. He gently slid it inside as it disappeared and he got ready to fuck his hot sexy black goddess. He grabbed the back of Gia's ass and slammed her against him several times. Books, papers and pens were flying everywhere. His desk was a mess as he fucked his soon to be secretary and kept smacking that round brown bottom. He kept at it feeling himself getting hot and feeling Gia's face gasping for air and close to orgasm. It finally was building in him and he knew he was about to cum as he released his hot white seed inside Gia as he grinded into her as hard as possible before they both moaned loudly in pure and utter pleasure.

"Are you ready to do more work for your boss?" Daniel asked.

"Yes sir", Gia giggled.

"Good, then meet me at my place in an hour. We have some important business to take care of that only you can help me with" as he caressed and kissed her face.

12