A Good Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
Blowjobs.
2.3k words
4.23
56.2k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

Chapter 5 – Blowjobs

In a world where it's safe to have unprotected sex, there is such a thing as...a good marriage.

**********

Carrie woke to an overcast morning. She quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Reentering the bedroom she stood at the French doors and looked out at the valley and the bay beyond. She smiled. She was happy. She hugged herself and climbed back in bed. She ducked under the covers and took Mark into her mouth. He moaned and smiled and touched her hair. Carrie climbed on top, took him inside of her and rode him until they were both satisfied then snuggled against him.

"Mmm, my kind of wake up call," Mark said.

"We aim to please here," Carrie said and nuzzled his ear with her lips.

"You've been even more amazing lately, Carrie. It's been pretty hot, hasn't it."

"Mmm, it has been.

"Still feels kind of strange, though. Us using your history as a turn on."

"Sort of. I'll stop if you want."

"No. It's okay for now. In fact, you really had me going last night."

"Good, because I've got more to share. Now get your arse out of bed and make me some coffee!"

Mark squirmed out from underneath Carrie and felt the sting of her hand as she slapped his ass and he laughed. He felt a small thrill, a quiet jolt, at the thought of learning more about Carrie's lovers. About what skills they taught her. The skills that brought Mark so much pleasure. Skills she learned from all those other men.

That night Carrie stood before him. She was naked. He looked down at her beautiful face, fair white skin, a dusting of freckles on her face that spread down her shoulders to her lovely breasts, thick, straight red hair falling just below her shoulders. Impossibly long legs. Hairless down there. A slender build, but not skinny enough now to be a runway model. She was astonishing.

Carrie tugged at the hem of Mark's shirt and pulled it over his head and tossed it on the floor. She kissed him as she pushed down his black gym shorts. Carrie stood back and admired Mark's athletic physique. She loved the hair on his chest, his classically handsome looks, his perfect cock.

"I've given you some nice handjobs, haven't I, darlin'."

Mark nodded. He was getting excited. He felt his cock thicken and swell. He reached for Carrie, but she batted his hands away with a smile.

"Well, tonight I'm going' to tell you about Sean." Mark's cock twitched and he felt a small kernel of jealousy and, far inside, almost imperceptible given his sexual arousal, what might be shame. "Sean was the one who taught me how to really suck cock. I hope it doesn't bother you, me talkin' about another man's cock in me mouth. If it does I'll stop."

Mark swallowed, involuntarily clenched and felt his cock move. His heart beat faster, as it always did when Carrie talked about her past lovers.

"Sit down on the loveseat, Mark and I'll tell you about Sean." Mark sat and Carrie put a pillow on the floor, knelt between his legs and talked. "Sean was an investment banker based out of London. And he would rather get a blowjob than fuck, he would. He was an okay fuck, but you're much better." Carrie lightly ran her fingers and nails up and down Mark's legs, his chest.

"The best blowjobs are given by girls who love a hard pipe in their mouth. And I do, darlin'. Oh, I do love a stiff cock in me mouth." Carrie leaned over and got her mouth near Mark's rigid cock, tucked her hair behind an ear, tilted her head and looked up at him. "I love feeling a soft cock get hard in me mouth, swellin' and expandin' until it's too big for me. I love the feel of that spongy hard head on me tongue and lips. I've probably sucked more cocks than I've fucked, Mark. I hope that doesn't bother you or make you feel bad. I wouldn't want that." He moaned. She licked his stomach. Her hair caressed Mark's cock and Carrie smiled at his sharp intake of breath."

Carrie swept her hair back and forth over Mark's cock. "That feels good," he whispered. He tried to caress her hair but she stopped him and said, "No, no. Put your hands to your side. No touchin' allowed." He smiled.

Carrie smiled back. She looked up at Mark and licked his cock and said, "I just adore a cock in me mouth. You like it too, don't you. You like it when I crawl under the table and toss you off. You like it when I go down on you in the car or while you're watchin' a ball game and drinkin' a cold one." She licked his cock then blew on it.

"I love the hard inside and the outer skin that slides around it. There's nothin' like a hard cock in your mouth. It's glorious. You should try it sometime, darlin'. I'd love to share one with you, let you feel what I feel. I'll find you one if you want to. If you want to try cock suckin' with me." She took the crown in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it and Mark moaned, and at her words couldn't help but imagine what a cock would feel like in his mouth.

"Suckin' cock soothes me, darlin'. Havin' a cock in me mouth relaxes me when I'm anxious." She blew on his cock and it twitched. "You should remember that the next time I'm nervous. Just stick your cock in me mouth and I'll calm right down." She winked at Mark and took him deep into her mouth, out, down and back out.

"You'd think that it would be enough to just stick a dick in your mouth and move it around a wee bit, wouldn't you. But it's not. Sean helped teach me that. I sucked his cock a lot, Mark. I hope that doesn't hurt you or make you feel bad, but you do get the benefit of his tutelage, do you not. That, and me havin' sucked all those other cocks all those times." Carrie absently ran her fingers lightly up and down Mark's cock and he moaned at her words and her efforts.

"This is by far the best position for a blowjob. Kind of like handjobs, but the other way around, it is. You up there lookin' down at me playin' with and suckin' your cock. Me down her at your feet, your submissive little soulmate takin' care of business."

"Submissive?" Mark said and smiled.

"Mmmm hmmm." Carrie looked him in the eyes. "I'll do anythin' you want me to, Mark. Anythin'. Whatever you need, I'll give you." Mark felt her hot mouth close around the head of his cock. He felt her lips move along the sensitive foreskin, her tongue swirled around the head and he moaned. He felt her tongue stiffen and push and try to penetrate his urethra. She pulled off, stroked him with her hand. Pinched his nipples hard, a sweet sting slowly fading.

"Do you need to fuck me face? Take some anger out on somethin'? On me? I'll let you. Do you need to tie me up? Do you long to spank me? To pull my hair? Be rough with me? I'll let you. I like it that way sometimes. You know I do."

Mark flinched in pleasure-pain and groaned and almost reached for her hair as she swooped back down on his cock and came up slowly, scraping him with her teeth. She pulled her mouth off of him and stroked him with her hand.

"Sean liked cock suckin' different ways on different days. Sometimes he liked me hair clipped back so he could see me mouth on his cock." Mark's cock twitched as an image flashed through his mind. "Sean said he loved to watch my pretty pink lips on his big black cock." Mark moaned and his cock throbbed. "I hope that doesn't bother you, darlin', but that's what he said. He liked the contrast of my small white hands and my pretty pink lips wrapped around his big black cock." Mark ran his fingers through his hair and whispered, "Oh, god."

"It was me that kept him shaved, though. I taught Sean the benefits of having hairless balls." Carrie took one of Mark's balls in her mouth and rolled it around. She did the same with the other one and Mark felt the beginning of an exquisite pain as she gently pressed and mouthed them, not too hard, but hard enough. Mark moaned and imagined her lips around a black man's balls, a black man's cock between his lips.

Carrie licked Mark lower, adjusted one of his legs and swirled her tongue against his rear. It felt amazing. Mark's cock was iron. Carrie flattened her tongue and licked and swirled and gave Mark pleasure. Carrie made her tongue stiff and hard and stabbed into that hole and Mark gasped and moaned as his rings loosened and she speared in as far as she could into that sensitive place.

Carrie licked her way back up Mark's cock and nibbled and bit the foreskin. She tugged on the foreskin with her teeth and rubbed the head of his cock with her palm and Mark shivered with pleasure.

She took the head in her mouth and jabbed up and down. She looked up at Mark and said, "Some of the best blowjobs are when you use your hands to help. Like movin' your hand up and down just below your mouth. That can be wonderful. Or stickin' a finger up the bum and rubbin' the prostate like I did with your handjobs. But some of the best blowjobs are hands off, they are. Watch now. I'm goin' to make you come, baby. I want your cum in me mouth."

Carrie put her hands on Mark's thighs. She jabbed her head up and down an inch or two. Then she took him all the way in and he felt her nose against his stomach. Her lips were hard around his cock and she raised up and back down, all the way. She deep throated him and me moaned and threw his head back. Carrie was up, down, up, down. Her hair was flying and she made wet noises. She twisted her head as she moved and gave him new sensations.

It was all Mark could do to not grab her hair. Her head was a blur and her hair was snapping and Mark felt her lips, her tongue, her teeth and growled and groaned and came with an involuntary thrust that Carrie was ready for. She kept him in her mouth until he was fully hard again and thought about how she treasured and was amazed by his staying power. Carried climbed up Mark's body and he welcomed her with a hug and a kiss while she sat on him and took him deep inside of her. Carrie rocked on Mark until she came.

Mark held Carrie to him, his cock hard inside of her, images of her lips then his lips, around cocks, white cocks, black cocks, a swirling torment in a corner deep inside. And a guilty arousal.

"God, Carrie. That was fantastic. You are amazing."

"I love you too, me dear. I meant it when I said I enjoy sucking you off, you know." She played with his hair, his ear. Carrie moved off of him, grabbed his hand and pulled him to bed. Climbing in she looked at his cock and said, "Be a shame to waste that stiffy." Carrie fell on her back and spread her legs. Mark got between her knees, rubbed his cock up and down her pussy.

"Now that we've got handjobs and blowjobs down I think it's time for you to go to grad school on a couple of other things."

Mark slapped Carrie's pussy with his cock and she laughed and squealed with delight. "Like what?"

Carrie looked up at Mark, her eyes blazing with love and lust and said, "I'll tell you later. Right now I want you to stick your cock in me cunt and fuck me, Mark. I want you to fuck me hard and make me come."

Mark drove his cock into Carrie, pulled out and slammed back in. He put his hands behind her knees, pinned her legs to the bed and drove into her like a jackhammer. He put her legs on his shoulders and his hands under hers and pinned her against the mattress. He balled Carrie up and fucked her fast and hard. Carrie thrilled at Mark's invasion and grunted and groaned and begged him to fuck her deeper, harder, faster and she shouted and came and almost knocked Mark off of her with the intensity of her orgasm.

Mark released her legs and Carrie let her limbs flop on the bed. "Oh my god," she said. She was breathless. "You are without a doubt gettin' to be the best lover I've ever had..."

"Getting to be?" Mark said, feigning insult.

"You're movin' up the leader board faster than anyone ever did," she smiled and hugged him tightly. "I'm so fuckin' lucky. I love you so much. Oh my god."

Mark rolled off of her and they spooned. "I love you too, Carrie. With all my heart." She squeezed his arm.

Just before mark fell asleep he thought he heard Carrie whisper, "Next we're goin' to concentrate on eatin' gee, darlin'."

**********

Thank you for taking the time to read the latest chapter of Mark and Carrie's story, I hope you enjoyed it. Writers love feedback so please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers