A Good Marriage Ch. 06

Story Info
Eatin' Pussy.
2.1k words
4.37
52.8k
6

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

Chapter 6 – Eatin' Pussy

Please feel free to read the earlier chapters at no extra charge. In fact, you'll find reading the chapters in sequence just might add context and depth to current chapters as the story of Mark and Carrie unfolds. On the other hand, you might just want to find the juicy bits and wank.

And so, despite a fifty percent divorce rate, rest assured that in a world where it's safe to have unprotected sex, there is such a thing as...a good marriage.

**********

Mark and Carrie made love in the shower while coffee was brewing then ate breakfast on their deck overlooking the bay. Carrie's thick, straight red hair was still wet and he thought she looked fabulous. She caught him staring, flashed a brilliant smile and said, "You better never stop doin' that."

"Doing what?" Mark said.

"Admirin' me. I caught you lookin' and I like it." She winked at him and he smiled. "I have to run into town for awhile this mornin', but I should be back by lunch."

"Want company?"

"Nah. Just a bit of business to tend to."

They finished their coffee and bagels and Mark retired to his office to work. Carrie entered the garage, got into her late model sports car, a convertible. She punched the garage door button and backed out. As she drove she reflected on her marriage.

Carrie was gloriously, deliriously happy now that everything was out in the open and everything seemed okay. Mark had accidentally discovered her extensive sexual history. It definitely bothered him at first but he seemed to have adjusted to it. In fact, they had used her history to enhance their own sexual relationship. Over time Mark asked her more and more questions and using Carrie's past in their sex play just sort of developed. And both of them were taken aback at how exciting it was.

Carrie's first stop was at a salon where she met with her aestetician and got waxed. Completely. Carrie loved Brazilian waxes. She loved the way it looked. Loved the way it felt under her clothes. Loved the way it felt when Mark's mouth was on her. Carrie finished her errands and returned home happy as she could be.

They made their way through the day and while Carrie cooked dinner Mark took a shower with orders to shave his cock and balls and, especially, his face. After dinner, when the dishes were cleared and kitchen was clean, Carrie led Mark to the bedroom. She stood in front of the love seat, put Mark at arms length and said, "Strip." Mark grinned and complied. His cock twitched as he stood naked before his beautiful wife.

Carrie appraised him. A head taller than she, lean athletic physique. Muscular, but not too muscular. And handsome. His cock thickened, her arousal increased. "Undress me," she said.

Mark lifted her cotton blouse over her head and Carrie let her hands stay up a moment longer than necessary so Mark could admire her pale breasts, a smattering of freckles dotting their lovely form. She smiled as his cock got hard. Mark put his hands in the waistband of her shorts and Carrie pushed Marks shoulders so that he rode down to the floor with her shorts. She stepped out of them, Mark remained on his knees looking up at Carrie.

"That's where you belong tonight, darlin'. On your knees." She stroked his hair, ran her fingers through it. "Know why?" He shrugged, a small grin on his face. "Because you're to service me. I'm goin' to tell you about Philippe." As always happened when Carrie spoke of her past lovers Mark's heart beat faster. His cock got harder.

"Philippe was French and a pussy eatin' fool. He wasn't much of a fuck, though. I hope you don't mind me sayin' I fucked him a few times, but he wasn't much in the sack as I recall. A small pipe for one thin'. That's why he made a specialty out of eatin' gee." Carrie sat on the loveseat and leaned back. She spread her long legs, ran a hand over her breasts, plucking her nipples. She moved her other hand down her body, down the inside of her thighs and back up, stopping at the top of her slit, her pussy. She gently moved her two middle fingers around the top, over her clit.

Mark was mesmerized. He was constantly astonished at how beautiful Carrie was. Her lovely face with a dusting of freckles, amazing breasts, flat stomach and lean legs. He was amazed at how sexy and alluring and intoxicating she was. How lucky he was. He moved toward her.

"Not yet, dear. You have to hear about Philippe first. About how great he was with his hands and his mouth." Carrie played with herself and talked. "Philippe didn't even have that long of a tongue, but he used it well, he did. The girls used to talk about him and compare pussy eatin' notes. I don't even remember how he got backstage originally, maybe he was an assistant or somethin'. But he sure got off lickin' runway model pussy, I can tell you that." Mark started to move his hand to his cock.

"Ah ah, darlin'. No playin' with yourself." She smiled and he went along. "We girls liked Philippe's talents so much that we passed the crazy bastard around amongst us. We'd be at a party and one by one a girl would disappear and return, then the next would go back and there'd be Philippe waiting in some bedroom for the next model to come in, lift her skirt and sit on his face. He told me I had the prettiest pussy and that I tasted the best, darlin', aren't you proud? But then again, I imagine he said that to all the girls, don't you?" Mark swallowed. His cock throbbed.

Carrie spread her thighs wider and said, "You eat my pussy very, very well, Mark. You never leave me wantin'. But we're goin' to practice and you're goin' to be even better than Philippe ever was, you are." Mark's cock throbbed.

"Come to me," she said and Mark moved toward her. "Lick me."

Mark put his hands on the inside of Carrie's thighs and licked her. "Ooo, that's good. Nice and light. Circle my clit just a little. Like that." It was exciting for Carrie to take charge and tell him what to do sometimes. He was leaking pre-cum.

"I'm extra smooth for you today. I got waxed this mornin'. I love the feel of your rough tongue on my smooth, slick pussy."

Mark licked her. Long strokes up, then down the length of her lips. She was getting wetter and he loved the taste of her nectar. Carrie could barely keep her hips still.

"Oh my god." She took a deep breath. "Okay, Mark, put you gums over your teeth and nibble my lips, the outside ones and then the inside ones. Mmm, that's right, feels good." She let Mark nibble and lick her lips.

"That's very nice, darlin'. Now take your teeth and grab my lips and pull them. Don't bite too hard, but I'm really horned up and can take more now."

Mark gently chewed her lips with his teeth and pulled them away from her until he lost his grip and they snapped back. "Oh god! Aye, like that!" he smiled at her pleasure, proud to bring her such joy.

"Back to gentle lickin' now. You want to alternate between gentle and intense. Takin' your time to build up and up and up. Aye, so good." She caressed his head.

"Now take your thumb and forefinger and put them on the outside of my pussy. Pinch the meat there. Mmm. Yes, like that. See how my pussy pooches out and up for you?"

Mark did. It was like scooping the lips of her pussy up away from her body. He pinched her pussy that way and licked her.

"God that feels good." Carrie was in heaven, her beloved licking and chewing her cunt, the sensations were amazing. She let him lick, then, "I have a confession to make, Mark. It wasn't Philippe that taught me that one, it was Sasha."

"What!" Mark's stomach flopped and his eyes widened and he looked up at Carrie. She smiled down at him and said, "That's right, darlin'. Sasha taught me that one. Does it make you excited to think about me with another woman? Isn't that everyman's fantasy? To be with two women. To see them makin' love?

"You..."

Carrie smiled and said, "Who told you to stop lickin'?" She grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth to her sex.

"Sasha and I were lovers for awhile, me dear. Nothing exclusive and not too often. But I like to think I brought her pleasure. I got to be pretty good at eatin' gee, Mark. Maybe you'd like to see me eat some pussy sometime. I'll eat pussy if you'll suck cock. We could do it together. Would you like that?" Mark licked her and he moaned and Carrie was pleased.

"I think I'll be quiet now and let you service me. Remember, it's like a stairway, alternatin' fast and slow, gentle and rough, light and intense, but always climbin' that stairway. And what was gentle becomes rough and what was rough becomes rougher still. And finally you're practically bitin' my clit and rammin' your fingers in and out of me until I come. So I'll be quiet now and let you make me come."

Carrie caressed Mark's head and gave herself up to him. Mark licked and chewed and pressed his tongue into Carrie. She moaned and her hips moved and pivoted without conscious thought. Mark pulled her lips with his fingers and pinched her clit. Carrie was writhing on the loveseat when Mark put two fingers in her and pressed that sensitive spot. He clamped his mouth over her and worked her with teeth and tongue. He moved his head back and forth to get more friction and fucked her hard with his fingers. Carrie was gasping and groaning and grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him against her cunt and yelled and stretched and contracted and came.

Carrie's chest heaved. She released Mark's hair, leaned her head back and put an arm over her eyes. Her breathing slowly returned to normal. Mark smiled and wiped his face on his bare arm. He wiped pre-cum from the tip of his cock and licked his finger. He pulled on Carrie's legs, tipped her over so she was on her back on the loveseat and sank his cock balls deep into her and was pleased to hear her make a 'woof' sound.

She rasped, "Oh my god." Mark started slowly, out then in. He ground his hips against her, rotating, rubbing, grinding, swiveling. He picked up speed and was rewarded with, "Oh god, oh my god."

Mark slapped and slammed into Carrie with wet fucking noises while she made unintelligible sounds. Carrie was insane with pleasure. Her world was centered on her cunt, on Mark's cock pounding her cunt and then she was delirious and clamped and came and Mark pulled out moved up and she was desperate to get his cock in her mouth and he came there and she was ecstatic.

Mark pulled her off the loveseat and onto the floor where they stretched out, limbs entwined. Carrie rolled to her back, threw her arms over her head and laughed. "Jesus, Joseph and Mary! That was amazin'. Oh my god, Mark."

Mark smiled. "It was, it was. God, I came so hard."

"You're the best."

"You're the best."

"I don't think I can move. You're goin' to have to carry me to bed."

Mark laughed. He scooped her up, kissed her and carried her to the bed and gently lay her down. She looked up at mark, love and contentment in her eyes and said, "I love you, Mark. I can't even begin to tell you how much."

Mark smiled, lay down next to Carrie and gathered her in his arms. "I love you too, Carrie, with all my heart."

"Women, huh," Mark said.

"Mmmm, models are sexy. I'll tell you all about them sometime." The thought of his Carrie with another woman was arousing.

And for the next week or so they made love in morning or during the day and at night Mark worked on his oral technique, getting high marks from Carrie for his efforts. Then one night he kissed her tenderly, they spooned and just before he drifted off to sleep he thought he heard her say, "Tomorrow we're movin' on to ass fuckin'."

**********

Thank you for taking the time to read the latest chapter of Mark and Carrie's story, I hope you enjoyed it. Writers love feedback so please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers