A Good Marriage Ch. 07

Story Info
Ass Fuckin'.
3.7k words
4.35
81.9k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

Chapter 7 – Ass Fuckin'

Please read the earlier chapters at no extra charge to put this chapter in context. Otherwise, just feel free to find the juicy bits and wank.

And so, despite a fifty percent divorce rate, rest assured that in a world where it's safe to have unprotected sex, there is such a thing as...a good marriage.

**********

Mark lay in bed looking up at his beautiful wife. Carrie straddled Mark, looking down at him, into his eyes, his thick cock deep in her ass. She played with his chest hair, pinched his nipples and was rewarded with a moan.

"You like it in me ass?"

"Mmm hmmm. Love it."

"I like to say ass fuckin', not arse fuckin'. I think ass fuckin' sounds dirtier, nastier, and I do love a dirty, nasty fuckin', I do." Carrie clenched her muscle and Mark moaned.

"I used to just tolerate ass fuckin'. I used to do it because sooner or later every guy I was with for any length of time got around to me bum. I have a great ass and men love it. I hope that doesn't bother you, darlin', but they do. And the rest of me for that matter. Men look at me and they want me. I can tell. They wonder what it would be like to be with me. They look at me and want to fuck me. So do you. I like it when you look at me that way." She put her thumb in Mark's mouth and he sucked it.

Carrie wiggled a little, settling further, loving the delicious fullness, the thick pressure. She was so wet, she rubbed her clit. "So ass fuckin' was okay, but nothing special until Tomas came along." Mark's heart beat faster at the mention of one of Carrie's many lovers. "Tomas was from Argentina. A professional polo player of all things. I met him at a cricket match in Australia and we hit it off." Carrie slowly rose up to the tip of Mark's cock. Mark felt tight heat, then cool air, then tight heat as she slowly lowered herself back down with a moan. "God, that's good, darlin'. I love how you feel inside of me."

"Feels wonderful, Carrie."

"Tomas became a real regular for a good while. He taught me to love ass fuckin'." A hint of a smirk appeared on her beautiful face, but Mark's eyes were closed. "God, I love a man's cock in me ass." Mark moaned as she clenched on him. "You know I do, you've been back there enough times. Mmm, Tomas spent a lot of time with me ass, Mark. I'm not sayin' that to hurt you, but he loved him some ass." Mark groaned and his cock twitched, deep inside of Carrie.

"He inspired me," she said and rose up again until her rear muscle was on Mark's foreskin. "Like this." Carrie moved up and down about an inch or so, clenching and releasing her muscle. She used her rear muscle to grab Mark's cock in a tight grip while she rode him.

Mark groaned and reached for Carrie's breasts. He caressed them and moaned as Carrie clenched and sat fully on him. Carrie rode him top to bottom and up again, varying her speed and muscle pressure. Clenched up, relaxed down. Clenched down, relaxed up. Sitting on him and simply grinding back and forth, side to side, in circles. Mark loved how her straight, shoulder length red hair flicked and her breasts swayed.

Carrie tucked her hair behind an ear, but it fell again and framed her face in red as she rode him. Carrie finally grabbed Mark's shoulders, they rolled and she spread her legs wide. She looked up at Mark and said, "Give it to me. Make me feel it."

Mark drove into Carrie's ass. He pushed her legs back and pounded into her. "Play with yourself. Play with your cunt," Mark said, his voice thick.

"Aye," Carrie rasped and began rubbing her clit and pinching her breasts. Mark put one leg on his shoulder and straddled her other leg and drove into her. "Oh!" she said. Mark fucked her ass and she played with her cunt and finally said, "Aye! I'm there!" Mark felt her spasm and it triggered him and he pumped and came deep in Carrie's ass.

Mark eased out, went to the bathroom and washed himself off. He lay down next to Carrie and she snuggled against him, loving, tender. Mark pulled her to him. "I guess I can't blame Tomas or anybody else for wanting that sweet ass," he joked.

"Well, it's all yours now. And you can have it anytime you want." She tapped the tip of his nose for emphasis. "But I learned a lot from Tomas. And this is one area where I can teach you, darlin'. I learned to love ass fuckin' and I'm going to teach you everythin' I learned from him." She smiled. A mysterious smile, mark thought.

For the next week or so Mark fucked Carrie in the ass at night. Standing up, reverse cowgirl, bending over the arm of the loveseat at the foot of their bed. She wanted it all ways and Mark was always accommodating. Mark loved being in her tight channel and Carrie enthusiastically urged him on.

One evening they lay in bed, Mark's arm around her, Carrie stroking his cock, almost a nightly ritual now. "You shower up like I told you to?"

"Mmm hmm," Mark replied, enjoying the feel of Carrie's soft touch on his cock. She scooped pre-cum from the tip of his cock, smeared it on his lips and kissed him. Carrie ran her tongue around Mark's lips; he opened his mouth to her and reveled in her taste. Their tongues and lips were soft and tender. Carrie pulled away and pushed at Mark's shoulder. He rolled onto his stomach and Carrie said, "It's time, love."

Carrie straddled Mark, sat on his rear. She caressed Mark's hair, massaged his back, worked her way down, shifted and kneeled between his legs. "I'm goin' to teach you all that I learned from Tomas about ass fuckin', darlin'. And I learned a lot."

Carrie spread Mark's cheeks, exposing his tight opening. She leaned down, blew on it and smiled as he flinched. Softly, "Relax now, I'm going to make you feel real good." Carrie licked him lightly, a soft touch on his crinkled opening. Her mouth watered and her arousal grew. She licked Mark's ass and got it wet, felt the wrinkles with her tongue. Carrie flattened her tongue and licked his opening, she curled it and pointed it and penetrated his rear with her tongue.

Mark was moaning how good it felt and grinding his cock into the sheets. "Kneel for me, darlin'," she said and Mark pulled his legs up and underneath him. His torso rested on his thighs and his forehead was on the bed. His knees were shoulder width apart and he could see Carrie behind him. He saw her red hair sway as she licked and sucked his ass. It felt amazing and he trembled when she began stroking his cock.

Carrie licked and speared Mark's ass with her tongue. She swirled her tongue around and in Mark's ass and jacked him and when he came she captured his cum in her hand. She pulled Mark's head up by his hair, placed her hand at his lips. Mark licked his cum from her hand and turned. He kissed her and she smiled when he pushed it back in her mouth. They kissed long after it disappeared.

They embraced, lay on the bed and snuggled. "I'm the luckiest man in the world. I can't believe you're mine, Carrie. I love you so much." He buried his face in her hair. "Words can't express."

Carrie practically purred. "Me too, love. It's like I won the lottery, bein' with you." They fell asleep, happy, content and full of love for each other.

For the couple of weeks or so they would make love in the morning or during the day. At night Carrie taught Mark about the erotic pleasures of his ass. She used plenty of lube and over time gently worked in two, then three, then four of her small fingers into him. She opened him up with increasingly larger dildos and was delighted one night when he came hard from having a vibrating dildo deep in his ass while she barely fondled his cock. She inserted a butt plug that he wore while fucking her ass one night.

Sometimes kneeling on all fours, more often his torso on his thighs with his legs tucked beneath him, Mark let Carrie do as she pleased. Or on his back while she worked him with fingers and dildos while sucking and jacking his cock. She milked him so he could have the experience of being drained without an orgasm and Mark loved the dull pleasure of her fingers on his prostate. He was surprised he could get so much enjoyment from what Carrie was doing back there.

One evening Carrie had Mark shower, shave and clean himself thoroughly outside and in. When he emerged from the bathroom Carrie's presence stopped him in his tracks and he gawked. She wore a black skintight top, opaque over her breasts, the rest of it sheer, ending above her hips in gentle curves. Garter straps led his eyes down to sheer black stockings that ended so very high on her shapely legs. She wore black, pointy high heeled shoes and he could she the tops of the lines separating her toes and his cock swelled. Carrie had on sheer black gloves with small opaque dots on them that ended halfway up her biceps. Dangly earrings, a necklace, a bracelet. Her thick, straight red hair cascaded just over her freckled shoulders. She wore a black thong and over that, something else.

"Turns out that Tomas wasn't just a pitcher, darlin', he was also quite the catcher, as he put it." Carrie stroked the flesh colored dildo jutting from her crotch. It was attached to her with a harness that encircled her waist and the tops of her slender legs. "I told you Tomas taught me to love ass fuckin'," she smiled and stroked her cock. "Tomas enjoyed it so much, darlin', that I want to give you the same pleasure. Come to me, love." Mark gulped and walked stiffly toward Carrie. "Don't worry, Mark. You can take it. This is the cock I've been fucking' you with the past few nights, now."

She rubbed a gloved hand on his chest, slowly walked behind him and pressed against him. Mark felt her cock between his legs. It was thrilling, his heart beat faster, his breathing was shallower. She whispered in his ear, "You've already had my cock up your ass, Mark. This is just a different way, a better way. You'll see. Tomas loved it, he did." Back in front of Mark now she looked into his eyes. "You will too."

Carrie took hold of mark's cock and led him to the bed. "Lay down, dear." Mark lay on his back and looked up at Carrie. She knew she looked spectacular in her lingerie, knew that it turned Mark on, knew it played with his head when she wore 'clothes' when he was naked and exposed. "I'm goin' to make love to you. Like you do to me. So you relax, darlin', and let me bring you new pleasures."

Mark was thrilled by Carrie's words. Excitement overlaying small whispers of pale embarrassment and vague shame.

Carrie put one knee on the bed, then the other. She crawled over him, her cock brushing his. Mark was hard. Carrie's face was directly over Mark's, her face framed by her glorious red hair. "I love you so much, Mark. I'm goin' to make love to you. I'm goin' to fuck you like I used to fuck Tomas. I think Tomas liked for me to fuck him more than he liked to fuck me. I'm not sayin' that to be mean or anythin'. And I don't want to hurt your feelin's. But that's what I think about Tomas. That he liked me to fuck him more than he liked to fuck me." A soft kiss and a whispered, "Maybe you will too."

Carrie felt sexy, infinitely desirable. She lay on her side, on her elbow, flicked her hair back and kissed Mark. He loved the feel of her stockings as they slid over his leg. He loved the tender touch of her lips on his, her soft, sweet breath, the caress of her hair as she leaned and nibbled his earlobe.

Mark stroked Carrie as she kissed his eyes, lips, bit his neck. Carrie loved the feel of Mark's chest hair, not too much, not too little. She took his nipple into her mouth and tongued it sucked it and bit it. She did the same with the other one while one hand lightly caressed Mark's stomach and thighs, never touching his cock.

She drifted her hair over Mark's cock and was rewarded with, "Mmmm, nice." She took his cock into her mouth and felt her mouth water and she became wetter, hungry, her arousal mounting. Reluctantly, Carrie took her mouth off of Mark. She rolled him over. "I'm going to prepare you now." She spread his cheeks and used her tongue on him. "I love it when you lick my ass. It's so sensitive there, isn't it." Her voice was thick, her desire strong.

Carrie got the lube and prepared Mark, got him ready for her cock. She took her time and had three fingers in him when he moaned and moved on them and she decided he was ready. She lubed up her cock, wiped her hands on a towel she had placed on the bed, put the glove back on and nudged Mark's legs a little farther apart.

As she had for the past week or so, Carrie placed the tip of the dildo against his opening. Tonight, though, the cock was attached to a harness that held it low and firmly against her mons. Carrie could barely contain her lust now that fucking Mark was real. She had learned how to come while fucking Tomas and was elated to be able to share her pleasure with Mark.

Carrie pressed gently, but firmly and Mark felt that thick pressure, the impossibly broad head of Carrie's cock relentlessly pushing and spreading his rings. It was intense and he moaned in guilty pleasure as it broke through and filled his ass with an immense pressure. He felt Carrie's hips against him and he moaned into the sheets.

Carrie lay on Mark's back, her cock deep inside of him. Her mouth near his ear, her voice soft and filled with love. "Feels amazin', doesn't it. Now you know what I feel when you're in me. Just wait until I start fuckin' you proper. It's going to feel even better. I promise." Carrie rocked her hips and her cock moved with them, in and out of Mark's ass.

"I feel so full."

"Are you okay?" she asked, rocking her cock in and out of him a little.

"Yes. Fine. It just feels huge."

"It's a little smaller than yours. I've left you with some room to grow."

Mark made a noise that sounded halfway between a laugh and a moan.

Carrie put her arms under Mark and held his shoulders. She felt Mark tilt his hips back some to give her better access. "That's good, darlin'. Your ass feels real good on me cock," she said into his ear. Using Mark's shoulders for leverage Carrie increased the length of her strokes. Rocking her hips, using about half of her cock. She moaned at the stimulation on her clit.

She pushed up from Mark's back and pulled him to his knees. She gave him long, slow strokes. All the way in, almost all the way out. "I like it when you pop in and out of me, over and over. It's amazin', but we'll save that for later."

Carrie made sure there was enough lubrication and picked up speed. Mark grunted and dropped his head. A little faster. Mark was shocked at how good it felt. No pain at all, just thick pleasure filling him then disappearing then back again. Carrie was fantastic. He pictured her behind him, in her lingerie, fucking him. He was leaking pre-cum.

Carrie slowed down some. Long, deep, slow strokes. "Tomas loved me to fuck his ass, Mark. But you know what he told me? He told me that a real cock felt better than the best realistic dildo. And I have to agree. A real cock feels better." Carrie fucked mark with long, deep, slow strokes. Mark moaned.

"You're enjoyin' this, I can tell. Maybe you'd like to try a real cock sometime, darlin'. I'll support you if you want to." Carrie stopped moving and pushed and pulled on Mark's hips. She let go and he continued on his own. "That's a good boy. Fuck yourself on me cock." He moaned and rocked.

"I'll eat some pussy for you if you'll take cock for me, darlin'. Wouldn't that be great?" She held Mark's hips still and punched into him, slow out, fast and hard in and he grunted and moaned. "Are you imaginin' that it's not me behind you, but a man with a real cock? A man holdin' your hips and fuckin' you with his real hot cock. I wouldn't mind if it pleases you. I want you to be happy."

Carrie fucked him harder and Mark dropped his head and shoulders to the mattress and moaned in pleasure, the image of a man behind him flittered through his mind. "I'll even help you find a cock if you decide that's what you want." He moaned. Mark felt Carrie reach under him, felt her scoop pre-cum off the sensitive head of his cock. He closed his mouth around her fingers and tasted his cum while she fucked him in the ass.

Carrie slowed and pulled gently out, taking care not to hurt Mark. "On your back, darlin'." Mark rolled to his back, lifted his rear and Carrie slipped a pillow beneath him. His ass throbbed. It felt wonderful.

Carrie moved close, put her cock at his hole and Mark lifted his legs and closed his eyes as she entered him, amazed and delighted at the tingling nerves at his entrance, then the push, the thick pressure, the release of his muscles and the incredible fullness as her hips met his.

Carrie leaned over Mark. "Melisande used to love the missionary position. She loved to kiss while we made love."

"Melisande? Oh god..."

"That's right, Mark. This cock, my cock, has been inside of supermodels. I've fucked supermodels, darlin', you've seen them on the telly." Mark moaned and Carrie smiled. She got quiet and went to work.

Carrie pushed Mark's legs back. Her hands were behind his knees, his legs splayed wide and pinned against the bed. She fucked him, getting hers. Hard fast and deep. Mark grunted. She ground against Mark, buried deep, withdrew and punched back in. Mark grunted with her thrusts, thrilled his beautiful wife was above him, taking him, the source of blissful sensations in his ass. He saw her eyes glaze and she bit her lip and snapped her hips and he watched her come.

Carrie paused, delighted, enthralled that she could come while fucking her man. Mark was hard. Carrie was all the way in, their bodies flush. She lay on Mark's chest, caressed his face. "Mmmm, that was nice. I love you so much, Mark. I'm going to make you come now."

Carrie put her arms under Mark and grabbed his shoulders. She rocked her hips back and forth, drawing her cock in and out of Mark's ass, over the sensitive nerves at his opening and pressing against his prostate. She moved her stomach over Mark's cock and he moaned with pleasure as her sheer black lingerie moved against his foreskin.

Faster and faster, harder and harder, Carrie rode Mark and he finally shouted and hunched and grabbed her ass and pulled it tight to his groin. Receding spasms and Mark finally released her and dropped his legs. He ran his hands up her back, held her head in his hands and kissed her. Carrie lay on Mark for a long time before easing out, careful to not hurt him.

Carrie stood up, took off the strapon, disrobed and crawled back into Mark's waiting arms. "That was incredible, Carrie. I had no idea."

"It was exciting for me too. And I love you so much for bein' open to it."

"Amazing."

They drifted to sleep in each others arms and for some time after they made love in the morning or day, and at night Carrie fucked Mark in the ass with her strapon. Standing up, cowboy, bending over the arm of the loveseat at the foot of their bed. She wanted to give pleasure to Mark in all ways and he was always accommodating. Carrie loved being in his tight channel and Mark enthusiastically urged her on.

And she talked while she fucked him. It excited them. It turn them on. They were aroused by her running comments about her fucking Tomas and Melisande. About her licking pussy for Mark if he'd take cock for her and how hot that would be to watch and to do it together. He sucked her cock for her while she cooed sweetly and lovingly about how sexy he looked with a cock in his mouth and did he wish it were real.

As they fell asleep in each others arms at night Mark reflected that he couldn't tell if Carrie was kidding or not, but she was so open and uninhibited and carefree and happy that it wouldn't surprise him if she were half serious. And maybe some of her uninhibited thinking rubbed off on Mark because after awhile the thought of being with a man was no longer preposterous, replaced by a kernel of intoxicating yet guilty arousal.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12