A Good Marriage Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

The trio emerged from the hotel, looked around and decided to go left. They stopped at an outdoor café and ordered brunch. They laughed and joked, but nothing was said of last night.

Finishing breakfast they strolled and Mark fell behind, admiring the women's forms, different, but both sexy and sensual. Cathy took Carrie's arm in hers. "I want to thank you for last night. Mark's amazing!"

Carrie smiled. "Aye. Truly he is."

"You're married now so it must feel different. How are you?"

"Good now. But Lord, I was a taken aback. Sittin' in the bar with you two upstairs was kind of hard at first. I was a bit jealous. Surprised me, it did."

Cathy pulled her closer in a walking hug. "So why did you do it? Why put us together."

Carrie told her of heir arrangement, the reason for it. "It's a huge sacrifice for Mark to make for us and I love him so much for it, but I do feel guilt about it. I mean, I've tried to slow down, be satisfied with less, but I can't."

Cathy was quiet for a minute. "You are very lucky, Carrie. Mark is smart, handsome, and has a great cock if you don't mind me saying," she bumped into Carrie's shoulder and Carrie laughed, "and he must love you so much to allow this for the sake of your relationship. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Don't take it the wrong way..."

"Not from you."

"Does he get off on it? Is he the type that likes to be bossed around and...you know..."

"Teased and humiliated? Like Trevor?"

Cathy laughed. "I'd forgotten about him!"

"No, Mark is masculine. And, kind of surprising for a computer geek, is pretty well able to identify and articulate his feelings. But he's not a pushover by any means. Jesus, this all came hard."

"That's good."

"However, after he discovered about my past lovers he did ask questions. Only natural, I think. But we were both surprised to discover it was a turn on for me to talk about them in bed."

"Ooh, I bet that was fun!"

Carrie smiled. "Shockin'ly so." She squeezed Cathy's arm. "Anyway, I've been feelin' some guilt and when you asked if I would share..."

"I was joking, you know."

"Liar!"

Cathy laughed. "Okay, I thought he was gorgeous. But I really didn't expect you to do it."

"I know, but when you asked I decided it would be fair, wouldn't it? Help even things out a wee bit. I mean, one of you counts for a whole lot, right?"

"I always knew you had good taste."

"And taste good!" they said in unison and laughed. Carrie glanced back at Mark and winked, wondering if he had heard them. He smiled back and was distracted from the surroundings by the view of Carrie and Cathy's delicious asses.

"Seriously, I wish I could find someone like him. He seems wonderful."

"I'm blessed. I hope you do too."

They walked and Mark squeezed in between and said, "You girls finished talking about me?"

Carrie batted her eyelashes and said, "What makes you think we were talking about you!" They walked and bantered and enjoyed each other's company. They made their way to a vantage point so they could see the Samba parade and ogled the costumed women and laughed and pointed at the floats and compared and critiqued the orders as they passed in all their splendor.

They drifted and ate at another café then found their way to Ipanema to listen to the street band and enjoy the party. It was a near repeat of the night before with a pulsing beat and the heat and sensuality emanating from Carrie and Cathy drawing men and women across their space like the tug of the tide. They danced and drank and finally made their way back to the hotel.

Once in the room Mark opened a bottle of champagne, poured three glasses, held his up. Carrie and Cathy followed his lead and Mark said, "Last night we toasted to friends new and old, but tonight, it's only appropriate to alter the toast." They smiled at him. "Today was great fun. I hope Cathy has cleared her schedule from anyone she was to meet here and, with Carrie's blessing, continues to enjoy our company." They laughed. Marked looked at Cathy for a long moment, then at Carrie and said, "To lovers, old and new."

Carrie's eyes widened then a lopsided smile emerged as he clinked her glass, then Cathy's. Cathy said, "My turn, my turn. Ahem. I came down on my own like I usually do, met my friends but they stole my clothes in a sucker bet so phooey on them. I am unfettered and free. So, if it meets Carrie's approval, I am at your pleasure. To friends and lovers old and new." She clinked glasses with Carrie and Mark.

"Okay, okay. I guess it's my turn," Carrie said. "Let me think. Let's see, I'm blessed to have Mark for a husband and best friend, I'm blessed to have Cathy as a friend, and," she looked at Cathy, "I can't imagine why we haven't kept in closer contact. Okay, a toast." She raised her glass and said, "Last one in the shower has to wash everybody!" She drained her glass, threw it on the bed and ran into the bathroom.

Cathy squealed and ran with her glass and entered the bathroom just after Carrie. Mark drained his glass and walked into the bathroom loudly cursing his slow reaction time and speed. Carrie had turned on the shower. Cathy finished her champagne, put the glass down and began disrobing. Carrie turned, looked at Mark and took off her clothes while Mark returned her look and did the same.

They were quiet at first, two of them washing the other. Tender, caring, surrounded by steam. The atmosphere was electric, delicate; the moment could blossom or burst. Carrie and Cathy stood facing each other, Mark rubbed their backs, the multi-head shower caressed them all with a cascade of liquid heat. Carrie looked at Mark, then Cathy. Cathy's lips parted slightly. Mark ran his hands up both backs, cradled their necks. He applied gentle pressure and they did not resist, slowly, eyes locked, breasts touched, lips touched and Mark withdrew his hands.

Tentative, brushing, hands rising to arms, shoulders, Carrie looked at Mark out of the corner if her eye. A small, gentle smile, loving eyes, a slight nod and she accepted his invitation. Her lips returned to Cathy's and they kissed, eyes closed, mouths open. Pale ivory against dark mocha skin. Their hands slow on necks, faces, arms, back, hips and finally breasts.

Mark was aroused. He watched Carrie and Cathy kiss, caress, their gentle intimacy. He was hard. Mark caressed their backs, down their asses and between, their hips arched back and Mark put his hands between wet legs. Carrie turned to Mark and kissed him while he stroked her down there, then she pushed Cathy to Mark and they kissed and caressed each other beneath the stream of water. Mark turned of the shower and they all got out, grabbed fluffy towels and dried each other off.

Entering the suite, Carrie placed a chair near the side of the bed and directed Mark to sit. She nodded at Cathy to sit on his lap. Cathy sat down and they kissed and she stroked his cock. Mark let Carrie tie his wrist to the arm of the chair with a thong. He was amused as she tied the other one. Cathy got off, gave him one last stroke, a lingering kiss and a wink and was gone.

Carrie poured another glass of champagne, tilted it at mark's lips and he drank. She poured two more glasses and gave one to Cathy. They wrapped arms holding the glasses around and back to their mouths and drank together, black against white, eye to eye.

"Well, Mark, I bet that in the shower you had fantasies of the three of us all tangled together between the sheets, as they say. I know I did. How about you?" she directed at Cathy.

"Oh yeah. Up, down and all around." She was rubbing her breasts.

"And maybe later we'll let you join us. Maybe we'll let you lick one of us while the other is riding your cock. If you're good, that is."

"Not fair! Give me at least one hand!"

"Ah, ah, ah." Carrie wagged a finger. "I don't want you spillin' a drop. I don't want you wastin' any of that precious cum too soon."

Cathy went to Carrie, put an arm around her back, caressed her breasts and said, "Carrie's right. Wouldn't you like to see that pearly white cum on my deep dark breasts? Wouldn't you like to see Carrie lick it up from my chocolate tits with her pink little tongue?" She leaned over and took one of Carrie's nipples in her mouth and Carrie moaned.

Mark's cock was throbbing. "Ohhh, man."

Carrie and Cathy kissed, lingering, soft then hard, tongues and moans, their hands roaming soft flesh. Carrie lay on her back and Cathy closed over her, kissing her way to Carrie's lips. A surge of memory and emotion flooded Carrie as she lay on her back returning Cathy's kiss. Soft lips, female flesh, it had been so long she almost forgot how glorious it was. So different from a man.

Cathy licked and kissed and nibbled her way down Carrie's body. Fluttering hands and nails, evading and avoiding, teasing and taunting, working her way down. The silky black hair lightly following the mouth. Carrie spread her legs and Cathy was finally there, a cat's tongue flicking at her, opening her. Carrie looked at Mark, his eyes blazing with lust, she smiled and closed her eyes and gave herself to Cathy.

Cathy was as wet as she had ever been. Being with Carrie and Mark was incredible and she wanted to give them as much pleasure as she possibly could. She nibbled and licked, softer then harder. She heard Carrie's moans and remembered their times together with such loving intensity that it shocked her.

Carrie swiveled her hips, she reached down for one of Cathy's hands and pulled to her breast and Cathy pinched and kneaded. Cathy put fingers in her and she moaned and said aye and Mark watched her arch and come by a woman's hand and mouth.

Cathy kissed her way up Carrie's body and Carrie pulled her to her and kissed her tenderly then hard. Full of joy, Carrie rolled her over and Mark watched her kiss and lick her way down until she was poised at Cathy's pussy. Carrie looked at Mark, pushed Cathy's leg wide and toward Mark and went down on her and heard Mark moan and say quietly, "Fuck, that is so fucking hot."

Carrie loved her taste and texture and she nibbled and chewed and fingered and bit and pulled and felt Cathy tense and heard her cry out and release and relax. While Cathy's breathing slowed Carrie got out of bed, went over to mark and kissed him and he tasted Cathy on her lips and tongue. He tried to lift his hips and rub his cock against her but she smiled and stepped away and he laughed and moaned.

Carrie went to her suitcase and removed her strapon and shimmed into it and tightened the straps. Cathy's eyes widened and she said, "No way." Carrie smiled and climbed back on the bed. She lay next to Cathy on the side away from Mark and kissed her and fingered her and finally rolled on top of her.

Cathy moaned when Carrie knelt between her legs and ran her cock up and down her slit. Carrie wormed the head in and, looking Cathy in the eyes, slammed home. Cathy screamed in pleasure and said, "Yes" and grunted and moaned and Carrie fucked her hard. Carrie was rough and mauled her breasts and bit her neck, all the while thrusting and pumping her cock into Cathy's cunt. Cathy pinched Carrie's nipples and she cried out and Cathy pulled her head down and kissed her.

Carrie fucked her and Cathy grabbed Carrie's ass and pulled it to her and her feet planted on the bed she raised her hips and rolled her head to the side and let out a deep, guttural moan.

Their panting slowed. Carrie tossed her hair back and disengaged. She was excited, revved up, turned on to be putting on a show for Mark. She looked at him and his cock was hard, leaking pre-cum. He mouthed, "Wow," to her and she blew him a kiss. She took off the strapon and laid it on Cathy's stomach.

"So that's how it is, huh? You want it good and rough." She was smiling. Cathy wriggled into the strapon and as she was adjusting the straps Carrie sat on her face and said, "Eat me, bitch."

Cathy held her white ass in her black hands and Carrie ground on her face. Carrie closed her eyes and her head fell back, lost in lust. She squealed and laughed when Cathy knocked her off and she fell on her back and grunted as Cathy slammed her cock deep inside of her. Cathy was crazy with lust and started slow, but quickly built and fucked her hard. Carrie threw her legs back and begged for it harder.

Cathy pulled out, pushed Carrie to her knees and entered her from behind. She grabbed Carries hips and slapped and slammed into her as hard as she could, over and over and over and over, their breasts swaying and snapping and hair flying. Carrie grunted with each thrust and she lowered her head on the bed but Cathy grabbed a fistful of thick red hair and pulled it back. Carrie's head snapped up, her back arched and she rasped, "Aye, fuck me." More brutal thrusts and Carrie screamed and went vertical and threw an arm back around Cathy's neck and Cathy hugged her while she convulsed in bliss. Cathy laid her down gently and heard Mark say, "Damn."

They lay on the bed and a few minutes passed. Carrie had her arm over her eyes and said, "Jesus, Joseph and Mary! Where'd you learn to throw a fuck like that?"

Singsong, "Yeah, oh yeah, I got it, I gave it, you took it, I shook it..."

Carrie groaned and said "Shut up." They laughed and Mark said, "Hey, what about me?"

Carrie said, "Oh yeah, I forgot."

"Ha ha. Now let me loose."

"What do you think, Cathy, has he been a good boy?"

They lay on the bed looking at Mark, caressing each other. "I don't know...he leaked some of that cum we wanted him to save."

"Jesus! You're lucky I didn't come and spray you two."

Cathy looked at Carrie and said, "He can shoot that far?"

"Family trait, I'm told."

"Shut the fuck up and let me loose already, "Mark laughed.

"Well..."

Carrie and Cathy each untied a wrist and led him to the bed where they made love and fucked in all the permutations they could think of late at night at Carnival.

Mark woke first and the women a few seconds, a minute later. "I had the best dream last night," Mark said.

"Mmm, and what might that be?" Carrie cooed.

"I was with these two beautiful women and we were all having a great time dancing and laughing and drinking, then we went back to my hotel room and got undressed," he paused.

"And?" Cathy said.

"And we got naked and were all kissing and caressing and the TV was on and my numbers came up and I won three hundred million in the lottery!"

"Bad!" "Nah!" Carrie and Cathy beat him with pillows and they laughed, got entangled, got quiet, got busy and got satisfied. The room smelled of sex and sweat and they all agreed they loved it but the hot shower did feel great.

The day was a repeat of the previous, with Carrie and Cathy wearing more revealing clothes. Walking, eating, people, parades and festivities. The evening street party then back to the hotel.

Mark was fucking Cathy, her dark skin in stark contrast to his. Cathy swooned and moaned at the sensation of his cock plowing in and out of her wet cunt. He felt a familiar pressure at his rear and changed to a slow grind. He kissed Cathy, tongues swirling and moaned into her mouth when Carrie pressed home, breaking the seal of his ass and fucking him with her strapon. Cathy moaned when she realized Mark was getting fucked and said, "Fuck, that's hot as shit."

Mark was filled with love and lust. The pleasure was extreme, the sensations in his ass, Cathy's hot cunt surrounding his cock. He grunted and moaned in rhythm to Carrie's thrusts. Cathy was grinding her hips and shouted and came at the same time as Mark and she loved the strong pulse of his cock and jets of his cum deep inside of her.

Mark slumped on Cathy and Carrie on Mark. They lay there for brief moments until Cathy said, "Uh, hard to breath down here." Carrie rolled to one side, mark to the other. Cathy said, "A strapon, huh? That is so fucking hot!"

"He likes it. Don't you, Mark?"

"I'll have to admit it's grown on me."

"Have you tried a real one yet?"

Mark looked over at Carrie. "Are you two in on this together?"

"In on what?" Cathy said.

"Nothing. And the answer is no, I have not."

"Ooh, you'd love it. It's totally different and way fucking better."

"I keep tellin' him that," laughed Carrie.

"And watching two studs sucking and fucking each other is...is...god, it turns me on."

"Yeah, yeah," Mark said and used his hands and mouth to create a distraction and the three of them made loved and fucked until they were exhausted.

The following day was another repeat of the previous two, with Carrie and Cathy wearing even more revealing clothes and getting even more appreciative looks and comments by people. More walking, eating, people, parades and festivities. The evening street party then back to the hotel.

Cathy looked down at Mark and ground and swiveled her hips, looked over at Carrie sitting in a chair, legs spread, pinching her nipples and rubbing her hairless pussy. Mark looked up a Cathy, her dark eyes alive with passion.

He felt the thick familiar pressure there then gone as she fucked his ass. Cathy leaned down and kissed him, fucked him, ground and ground and moaned with Mark as she came. Cathy rose up, and gave him long, deep strokes while she jacked his cock. She fucked him and jacked him until he roared and arched and came. Carrie came over and licked Mark's cum off his stomach and chest and then kissed Cathy. Mark looked at his wife and lover above him, kissing, and felt his heart overflow with love for Carrie.

They lay on the bed, limbs tangled, caressing one another. "I never want to leave," Cathy said. "This has been an amazing few days. I love you two."

Mark nodded and Carrie said, "It has. I can't tell you how much it's meant to me Cathy. To us. Truly." Mark nodded and squeezed Cathy's hand.

"Hey! Can I come live with you? I'll do all the chores and you can take payment out in trade."

"Works for me," Mark said and Carrie poked him.

"Well, you certainly have an open invitation to visit any time you want. And," Carrie kneeled on the bed, "you both have my official blessin'," she made royal gestures of anointment, "to do the nasty with each other with or without my presence so shall it be forevermore." She noticed Mark was hard so flopped on the bed and pulled him on top of and into her and pulled on Carrie to straddle her face and they further explored permutations of threesomes far into the night.

The next day they said reluctant goodbyes and vowed to keep in touch and visit. Mark and Carrie both gave Cathy a warm and loving kiss and hug and Cathy returned it in kind. As the plane lifted off to return them to their beautiful home in Sausalito overlooking the bay, Carrie hooked her arm in Mark's and lay her head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes she said, "So, what did you think of Cathy?"

**********

Thank you for taking the time to read the latest chapter of Mark and Carrie's story, I hope you enjoyed it. Writers love feedback so please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12