A Good Morning Treat

Story Info
Fun on the back porch!!
825 words
4.44
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk out onto the back porch with two fresh hot coffees wearing a new black lace teddy, no panties and a cute pair of laced heels!!

Not knowing you were out here, wanting to surprise you myself, I see you sitting back in your favorite chair and suddenly stop. I walk out and see you sitting there. Fuckin' Sexy!!

I slowly walk up to you holding our coffees and set them down. At the end of my leash I tied our smokes, that are dangling down, hovering just over my naked pussy. I lean back a bit and present the wrapped package letting it rest on my pubic bone. My pussy already dripping wet from the sight of you. My pussy lips already thick from arousal. Internal throbbing so intense. I can't wait to fuck him!!

As you until them, I lean forward pulling my pussy out of reach. I lean down and kiss you, then quickly pull back "Uh-huh, nope!! Not yet!!"

Knowing that I'm about to cross the line. I stop and remember my position as a sub.

So I ask My Daddy, "May I have control this morning?" I smile as I see a slow grin come to your face.. I ask Daddy to raise his hands. I tie up your hands to the top of the patio chair. Seeing him like that is fuckin' hot!! Know I know how he feels!!

I lean down and kiss you hard before I suck your cock. I ask you to spread your legs so I can go in between them. I kneel down and get on my elbows and stick my face in your balls. Sucking one into my mouth. He smells so good.

My own arousal at this point is insane...but I hold off. Daddy cums first before I do. I slide my hands over both your cock and balls, and rubbing and stroking. Watching myself stroke your hard shaft, I look up and see you watching me. Fuck he's so hot!!

I get up and begin to stand up, and I lean in further and slide your cock in my mouth. My ass high in the air, with my lace teddy resting on the crest of my ass. I start to bob up and down, sliding your cock far into my throat, and as I gag a large ball of drool falls from my lips covering your cock.

So slick and wet. I stand up and straddle your hard shaft and look at you before I slide myself down onto it. A cheeky grin comes to my face. I insert the tip just slightly inside my pussy, and reach forward and out my hands on your chest.

As I slide down my fingers curl and my head goes back. I can feel myself drawing lines down Daddy's chest. I try to stop, the wave of pleasure as I ride him over takes me. I bob up and down like a porn star on camera. Feeling my juices drip from my lips covering your cock more as it slides deeper and deeper.

I bob up and down so quickly that my pussy starts to make squishy sounds and my juices leak everywhere. I feel you buck beneath me, and it sends a shock wave through me as I gasp. It raises my pleasure level to new heights. I ride your cock faster and harder, matching each thrust. I lift my head from the ecstasy that is a constant fire.

Enjoying every moment of this rising need to be fucked again and again, until I can't take it anymore. I see you watching me as I ride your cock like a pro bull rider. Watching the look of pleasure on your face increases my pleasure yet again.

"Does Daddy wanna cum?" I lightly say as my voice is shaky from the incessant orgasms raging through me. Cum for Daddy, fuck me til you cum, cum hard, fuck me, fuck me, Cum please Daddy.

I bounce a bit faster fucking myself through the orgasm. Riding the wave of ecstasy. Feeling your cock tense as your cum blasts into my hot drenched pussy.

As you cum and the last blast hits we both collapse into each other, and Kiss, hard, and smile. I untie you and smile and you pull me to you as we cuddle. You grab me by the back of my head with a fist full of my hair and with a very deep and very serious tone you say to me "Just know kitten, this is not happening again."

I giggle a little and sweetly answer you back, "Yes Daddy!!"

You kiss my fore head and say "That's my good girl. Now how about going in to make us breakfast."

I lift myself off of you and head to the back door, I stop and turn to look back at you, and I smile before heading inside.

What a great morning!!