A Good Night at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I can still walk away if I want to?"

The band started a nice slow ballad. I held out my hand to her and said, "I want to dance with you, and it would be a shame to waste this opportunity to dance by just standing here playing word games."

She reached up and took my hand. I led her to the dance floor and put one arm around her shoulders and the other around her waist. We began to sway to the music, and I led her to the area right in front of the band. I scanned the bar area and saw most of the people who had failed to connect with her watching us. I made sure they all saw us dancing together. One person was missing, and as I looked around Grabby hands George was leading a partner onto the floor. When she turned around, I was sure she was in her mid or even late sixties and I laughed quietly. "What is so funny you are laughing out loud about it?"

I spun her around where she could see George and his partner. "Connie, are you a gambling person? Cause I would be willing to bet on what his current partner will do when George over there grabs her ass. What do you think?"

"She will love it or hate it. I'm going to take hate it."

"I'll take love it." So the bet was on.

"What are we betting?"

"Tomorrow is Sunday, and one of the restaurants in town has what is supposed to be a fantastic brunch. So if she hates it, I will take you to brunch."

"And if she loves it, I buy your brunch?"

"No, if she loves it, you have to give me your panties."

"My panties? What on earth would you want my panties for?"

"Your pale blue panties are just the same shade of blue as the highlights in the paisley pattern in this tie, and they also go with this burgundy sport coat. So I will use them as the color square for this coat and tie combination."

"You don't know what color my panties are. How could you know?"

"Because every time you got up to dance with one of those guys, I could see all the way down to our garter belt and your panties. Oh, oh, watch. There go his hands."

I spun us into a positon where we could both watch the action. George put his hands on her butt, and when she didn't object quickly, you could see his hands tighten up and squeeze her ass. She raised both of her hands to his face and kissed him. Right on the lips, mouth open tongue action kiss. Now George was the one with the surprised look on his face. But in just a split second he pulled her ass forward until her body was touching his, and he returned the kiss with gusto.

Connie grinned as she said "Guess she liked it. If I kissed you like that, what would you do?"

"Before or after I sucked your face off?"

"Hundreds of people trying to get on the stage as a comedian and her you are giving me my very own private comedy show. Really, what would you do?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, seriously," she responded.

"Connie, I want to make love to you all night long, and I want you to explode in orgasm after orgasm and to do that, I want to use this dance floor and this music to learn just how our body responds to different things. If we run back to one of our rooms and start humping, it will be fantastic. But a woman like you deserves more than just fantastic. You are so beautiful and so sexy and your body is so enticing that I want to learn to play that body like a fine musical instrument. It is barely nine o'clock, and we have the time to let this thing build and build and reach the point of never have been there before. Can you get onboard with that outcome?"

"I think I'm already there," she said as the band ended the song it was playing. We were walking off the dance floor and the lead singer announced the band was taking a break and would be back in ten minutes. As we left the floor, I led her to the table she had been using, told her to get her purse and I picked up our drinks. I led her to a booth against the back wall. As she slid in one side, I slid in beside her on the same side. I kissed her on the forehead and held her hand for a moment.

"Pay up," I told her. "You have something of mine and I want it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Those pale blue panties," I said, "are mine, and I want them. So take them off and give them to me."

"I can't take them off here. People might see."

"Maybe one or two people, maybe not. But I'll bet you are ticklish enough that you will be giggling like hell if I have to come in there and take them off myself. And with you giggling like crazy, everyone will see the beautiful little black haired girl's panties held up as a trophy. Everyone. So what's it going to be. You going to give them to me or am I going to have to repossess them?"

"I'm shy. I can't just take my panties off in public. Then when I am dancing, anyone who saw up my skirt could see my pussy."

"Funny, you don't strike me as the kind of girl who flashes her pussy while she is dancing. You're on the inside of the booth. There is a wall behind you. I'm in front of you. If you don't want me to pull them off, then just hook your thumbs in the waistband of our panties and pull them down. Now."

Very slowly, she put her feet flat on the floor and flexed her muscles where her hips came up off the seat and she pulled the panties down below her butt. Then she sat her ass back on the seat and raised her legs and pulled them down toward her ankles. I reached down and slipped them over her shoes, and suddenly, I was holding her panties in my hand. I laid them on the table and folded them over, then started to put them into my coat pocket. Looking her right in the eye I pulled them up to my nose and took an audible deep breath. Then as I tucked them into my pocket, I looked at Connie and said "Woman, you have one sweet smelling pussy. I am so looking forward to getting to taste that, cause I know that you are going to have one delightful pussy. Has anyone else ever told you that your pussy was delightful?"

By now, she was breathing a little heavy. "I can't say as anyone had ever told me that. But it is really turning me on. God I hate to admit this, but I am getting excited. And now I have to go to the girl's room. Please don't start anything until I get back, okay?"

As Connie left for the restrooms, I walked up to the bar and spoke to Debbie. "Hey, kiddo, any chance I can get another burger just like the one I had earlier?"

She looked at her watch and said, "Kitchen is open for five more minutes, so I'll get it ordered right now. One cheeseburger and fries, coming up."

"Make it two orders if you would, and make them to go. Whatever you can do to pack them where they will stay warm would be appreciated. I'm guessing it will be about an hour before we get to them."

She walked over to the kitchen window and put her order on the carrousel, then rang the bell. She turned to me and said, "I've got some warming packs I use to keep warm at football games. They are five bucks each and I think two will do the job. That work for you?"

"You bet," I said as I pulled a fifty from my wallet. I handed it to her and said, "This cover my tab, the ladies tab, the three burgers and leave enough for a decent tip?"

"More than decent. Hell, I would have paid to watch you in action. Don't know if your lucked into it or if you know how to do it on purpose, but right now, you own that woman. You want her to fuck you or suck you or take it up the ass, she will. You want her to marry you, she will. She doesn't understand that, but she will. When you let those other guys make a run at her, she now understands that you are head and shoulders above those other guys."

"Two way street, isn't it? The only competition she had for the best looking lady here is on the back side of the bar and can't come out and dance. So I'm going to use that little pussy of hers as an appetizer for these burgers. I'm going to be on the dance floor with her until they are ready. I will watch until I see the sacks on the bar by the register, and I appreciate your help. And Debbie, you are something else yourself. Thank you for your help."

Connie came out just as the band picked up their instruments and the singer was reading my request note. Simple request, three slow songs in a row, Elvis, Eric, Engleburt. I led her to the dance floor and when the vocalist started When a Man Loves a Woman, we were dancing closely. Then during House of the Rising Sun I kissed her at exactly the right time, and by the time After the Lovin' was started, our bodies were melting into one. She was indeed kissing me back, so I grabbed one butt cheek with each hand and squeezed. She giggled and took my face in her hands and put a lip lock on me. As the song ended, we walked by the bar on our way to the exit. I grabbed two sacks off the bar and said "you have a car here, or do you need a ride?"

"Since in all likelihood I am going to your place, why don't you take me in your car?"

I opened the passenger side of my car and she slid in. As I slid into the drivers seat, she slid across the seat and snuggled next to me. I kissed her with and slid my hand up her skirt. Her pussy was almost totally dripping wet. I slipped two fingers between the folds of that magic little slit, and then when I withdrew them I stuck them in my mouth. "Yep, just as is suspected. A delightful pussy. You just hold on for about five minutes and I'm going to devour this. Connie, just imagine the best feelings you have ever had when a man has his tongue and lips and fingers working together. Imagine those feelings, then double them. That's what is going to happen next."

We pulled up to the front of my hotel, went through the lobby and took the elevator to my floor and I opened my room. As we stepped in the door, I kicked off my shoes and I opened the buttons down the back of her dress. As I slipped her dress off her shoulders, it fell to the floor. While she was unbuttoning my shirt she was stepping out of her dress. Soon she unbuckled my belt and opened the fly, and my pants were on the floor. As I unsnapped her bra she was pulling my undershorts down, and we were standing there, me totally naked, she in a garter belt with black mesh nylons, her black high heels and nothing else. "How did you know that a garter belt and hose were one of my major turn-ons?"

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. We were side by side making our like two teenagers in lovers lane. Slowly I let my hands work down on her body. When my hands were on her breasts, my lips were kissing and tickling her neck and earlobes. Then my hands started rubbing lower and lower on her body, and my mouth was on her breasts. I used my tongue and lips to tease her nipples, and while I was doing that, my hands and fingers were teasing her pussy. I was rubbing my thumb very lightly around her clit, and slowly easing two fingers into her pussy. Then I kissed her navel, and then my tongue found the folds of her pussy. Up the right side, gently across the top, down the left side. Up the left side, lick across the top and down the right side. Then starting at the bottom of her slit, licking straight up the center of her pussy.

One hand was rolling a nipple between my thumb and finger while my tongue was circling around her clit, careful not to put too much pressure on that little button until just the right time. And that time was getting close. Her body was totally rigid, her back arched off the bed, with only the soles of her feet and her shoulders touching the mattress. Her breathing was coming in gasps, I could hear her breathing in, but could not hear any evidence of her breathing out. My fingers in her pussy had located her s-spot and I began to stimulate it, as I was gently licking her clit. As her body grew more rigid little moaning sounds began to escape her vocal chords and I increased the speed of my tongue as it flicked back and forth over her magic little button. The fingers in her pussy were focused on her g-spot, and it didn't take long before her entire body erupted in what was either one giant orgasm or a series of pretty good sized ones. I kept the pressure on her g-spot and lightly continued to flick my tongue across her clit. Her moaning turned into a long scream, which she recognized was coming and stuffed a pillow in her mouth and bit own on it to help muffle the sound. Her head was thrashing from side to side on the mattress and her entire body was shaking and quivering.

Suddenly, her body went totally limp. I rolled off of her and moved up so that we were again face to face. Her breathing was very shallow and her eyes were closed. I watched as her magnificent tits begin to rise and fall as her breathing returned to normal. As soon as she opened her eyes, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we simply made out for a few minutes. Finally, she simply spoke. "Wow. You take my breath away, and make me feel so alive and so contented. Mister, any time you want to take me dancing again just let me know."

Then she shifted her position and brushed against my dick. Trust me, my dick was as hard as it had been in weeks or months or years. Tasting her magnificent pussy and hearing the sounds she made as she went through the cycle of teasing, arousal, and orgasm was the biggest turn-on I had ever encountered. When she felt how hard I was, she said, "Oh, I take one thing back. I can never be contented while you have a dick that is so crying out for satisfaction. We need to take care of that, do you have any idea about what you want to do about that little erection problem?"

"Oh, Connie, I know exactly what I am going to do about that little problem. I am going to position myself between your legs, I am going to prop your butt up in the air, and I am going slide my little dick up your ass and I'm going to fill your anal cavity with a flood of cum. And then when we get through with your sperm enema, you are going to tell me how glad you are that you didn't settle for old grabby hands George and waited for me."

She just smiled and said, "I think old George has finally met his match. And I am betting that he took her to his room, spent ten minutes kissing her and fingering her and then fucked her and within ten minutes of that, both of them fell asleep. If they saw a movie of you eating my pussy like you did, one or both of them would have a heart attack watching it. Now, do you want me to get on my knees and stick my ass up in the air?"

"No, my dear," I replied, "you are going to lay there on your back, we are going to prop your butt up so that it is just the height for my dick to go into your ass, and I am going to look at our face while your feel all the good things that can only come from anal intercourse. The one thing I really miss when my head is down in a woman's crotch is being unable able to watch her face as she experiences her orgasms. So this time, I will get to watch every bit of pleasure as it plays out in your body."

We rolled around and soon we had all three pillows under her butt, and I could easily position my dick right at her little brown rosebud of an anus. I put a generous amount of lube on my right index finger and put it at her little rear entry. I applied a little pressure, and nothing happened. "Connie, relax yourself. Let me lube you a little and then let me in. Just take a deep breath and relax." She breathed in and wrinkled her brow just a bit. My finger slid in and I worked the lube around in the first couple of inches of her rectum. Then with another application of lube to my dick, I was pressing my dick and not my finger at her opening.

"Connie, honey, relax. You are going to have the most intense orgasm of your young life, so relax." As she did, the head of my dick slipped in to her bowels. Just a little more pressure, and I was about two inches in. Then as I rocked back just a little, pulled back about an inch, and then gently thrust forward. My dick went in about half an inch deeper this time. I slowly repeated my rocking back and thrusting in and each time I was just buried just a little deeper inside of her. Each time I went a little deeper, I watched the expression on her face. She was going from pain to pleasure to pain back to pleasure, and each episode was having just a little more pleasure, just a little less pain than before. And when my balls were slapping against her body, I knew I was in as deep as I was going to get, and the sensation on my dick was incredible. As I rocked back and forth, I dropped my right hand to her crotch. My thumb was circling the area surrounding her clit, and first one than two fingers were in her pussy. As the combined actions of my dick sliding in and out of her ass, my thumb working on her clit, and my fingers searching for her g-spot began to have an impact, her breathing patterns changed noticeably, and the expression on her face was one of pleasure and of confusion.

I continues to thrust my dick in and out, and I leaned down and kissed her. "Connie, you have a confused look on your face. Is there a problem?"

"Yeah. You. You can't fuck and talk at the same time. So please stop taking and start fucking. I have stuck my ass up in the air for a few guys before and have tolerated it because I wanted to please them. The confusion is because I could tolerate them, but I am likening this. I am liking it a lot, and I want ride this as far as it will go. So shut up and fuck me. And I mean fuck me. Oh, God, fuck me. Go faster, thrust harder. Oh, oh, oh oh oh oh."

As Connie began to sound like a broken record. I returned my attention to the combined efforts of my dick, my fingers and my thumb. In just a few minutes I could tell that she was on the edge. I increased the pressure on my thumb as it massaged all around her clit. Then I heard her gasp. Most of the oh's she was producing were formed with air she exhaled from her body. Then one of the oh's was a gasp made with air going into her lungs. Soon gasp followed gasp, and Connie's torso seemed to levitate off the bed.

First what I took as a small orgasm shook her body. She could be best described as moaning. I eased off he pressure on her clit and her g-spot, slowed down my thrusting and her body began to ease back from the peak. As her breath rate returned to nearly normal, I slowly started working her body again. This time there was no small orgasm, she was at the edge and was not going over. I kept doing everything I was doing, and as I looked at her face, I saw what I call the Betty Boop reaction. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was almost a perfect circle. As I was thinking that this was possibly the most beautiful face I had ever seen in my life, I thrust my dick in as far as I could get it, and I leaned forward to try to give her a kiss. Then it was as if her body shuddered. Then the shudder became a quake, and her entire body was quivering and shaking. All this happened with my dick fully inside of her rectum, and as her body was shaking and quivering it was doing unbelievable things to me. And as her massive orgasm ended, I erupted inside of her. It was as if some magical fingers were milking my dick of every drop of sperm it could produce. Connie finally just went limp, and shortly I followed. My dick grew less and less rigid, and in just a minute or two I was just as limp as her. I collapsed on the bed beside her, and reached out my hand to stroke her neck.

She was making little cooing sounds, and then she began to stare intently at my face. "Are you in the habit of finding sweet innocent little girls just trying to find someone to dance with and sweeping them off their feet?"

"Is that what you would call this?" I asked with a contented smile on my face.

"Okay, let me reword that. Are you in the habit of finding sweet innocent little girls and fucking their eyeballs out?"

I held her face in my hands and I said, "indeed that could easily become habit forming. But allow me to mention one technically. As of now, we haven't really performed the classic act most people define as fucking. So tell me what was a sweet innocent little girl like you doing in that seedy bar tonight?"