A Good Night at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, just the usual. Someone to dance with me and sweep me off my feet and fuck my eyeballs out. You know, the usual Saturday night stuff. But I did forget to do one thing. I should have had something to eat. Now I see that it is after eleven o'clock and I'm pretty hungry. Suppose there is anywhere we can get something to eat?"

"See the sack on the table? Burger and fries if you would be interested."

"God, you are something else. Even a cold burger might taste really good right now."

I sat the sacks between us as we sat Indian style in the middle of the bed. Each order of burger and fries was wrapped in a towel and had one of the heating packs wrapped around it. Connie opened one and said, "hey, this thing is actually pretty warm. How about that, supper at last. Thank you."

She unwrapped the second package, handed it to me, and we each had a burger and fries. Somehow, silliness invaded our romantic interlude, and we were tickling each other and giggling and feeding each other French fries and then we were hugging and kissing suddenly I had a hard on. Connie noticed that immediately and started looking at it, so I brought up the indelicate subject. "Honey, we need to tend to some hygiene issues before we do anything. There are two places that little fella has not been tonight, and I would like to try one of them now. Those places, of course, are your pussy and your mouth. So we probably need to do some cleaning up pretty quickly."

She stood up beside the bed and took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom. We stood beside the tub as she adjusted the shower temperature, and then she stepped in and pulled me in after her. "You just stand there. I'm going to wash this very carefully, cause I don't want to waste any of that cum on something as unappreciative as the shower. Both my pussy and my mouth would be much better places for it to go."

After the shower we dried each other off and she led me back to the bed. "Since you used your tongue and lips to give me a great orgasm, perhaps I can do the same for you." She pushed me down on the bed and then crawled between my legs and immediately took me into her mouth. I looked in amazement at this black headed beauty and simply relaxed and laid back. Very quickly I figured out that amount the other talents possessed by this woman, she gave good head. No, she gave great head. Well, not quiet. She gave tremendous head. And she was an eager cocksucker.

It was only about five years ago that I had received my first blow job, and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Shortly after my wife left me, I stumbled across a woman who genuinely believed that if she sucked her date off at the beginning of the date he would perform better later in the evening when his dick was in her pussy. Who knows, could be some truth to that, I suppose. At least I never argued with her about it.

Then six months or so ago, I had an epitome. I worked hard to give pleasure to a woman while I had my mouth on her pussy, and I did not expect her to do anything except to simply lie there. Sure, I was willing to let her move my head to a different position, different women had different sensitivities, and I could accept that. But then it dawned on me. When a woman was sucking my dick, the most powerful climaxes I could get came when I just relaxed and let her do what she wanted to do. So when Connie took my dick in her mouth, I simply relaxed and smiled.

She was an avid and accomplished cocksucker, and my pleasure started the second that her mouth wrapped around my little soldier, which was already very happy, considering the wonderful experience it had just had stroking in and out of her anus. It wasn't long before I was totally into what she was doing to me. I was enjoying the sensation of what she was doing to me and getting hornier and hornier as we progressed. It seemed to me that my erection was so strong that my dick seemed like it was an inch longer and an inch bigger around than it has ever been before. At one time, I actively tried to hold back my climax when I was getting a blow job. Perhaps that was because any time I was getting a blow job, I thought it might be that it would be the last blow job I would ever get. Now that I understood that it was my marriage that was the anomaly, that most women would give the occasional blow job, and that a lot of them really liked doing it, I was willing to just lay back and enjoy the experience.

Believe me, the experience with Connie was extraordinary. She would take me right to the edge, then just before I would climax she was ease back and let my body return back to normal, and then she would get to it again and I would be right back at that edge. Sometimes she would close her lips around my shaft and the simply bob her head up and down. Sometimes she would put her tongue alongside the head of my dick and suck like a kid sucks their thumb. Sometimes while the head of my dick was in her mouth, she would lick on it with her tongue like someone with a Tootsie Roll Pop. Bob up and down. Suck, suck, suck. Lick, lick, lick. Bob up and down, suck lick. Just the instructions on a bottle of shampoo: lather, rinse, repeat.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. We were getting there. A wise woman once described the next stage of a blow job as "catch it in your mouth or get the hell out of the way." Be certain of one thing, I like a blow job enough that I will in usually do whatever the blow-er wants me to do when I cum. I have shot all over a woman's face. I have shot all over a woman's tits. One woman even wanted me to cum in a tumbler, then she added some Bloody Mary mix and drank it. I will do any and all of those things, but the thing I like best is when I start to cum and my partner swallows and continues sucking until she has more or less sucked me dry. Being a polite partner, I make some effort to warn someone of an approaching ejaculation, but that is not always practical.

After an interlude of pure pleasure from Connie, I knew that the next time she took me to the edge I was almost certainly going to erupt. As I got there, I let her know that a climax was near. Rather than moving her mouth from me, she seemed to redouble her efforts to bring me to a climax. And once my first spurt of cum hit her mouth, she swallowed and then she locked her lips and bobbed up and down. When the next spurt came out, she went into the suck suck suck mode, and cum continued to spew out of me. Everything I spewed out she swallowed. I was in seventh heaven.

She continued to lick and suck until it had been a minute or two since any cum had spurted out of me. Then she rose up, moved up and placed her head on the pillow beside me and kissed me. Of course, I kissed her back. "Hey, mister, you are fantastic. You know, I could easily fall in love with a man like you."

I smiled at her, rolled to my side and put my arms around her. And that is just about the way things were when I woke up the next morning. As I woke up, I had this desperate need to pee, and I was able to slip out of bed without waking the naked sexy woman in bed beside me. Perhaps the sound of the toilet woke her, because as I came back to bed she was looking at me and smiling. However, she had brown hair, not black.

"So," I asked, "where is the gorgeous black headed woman I went to sleep with night?"

"During the night, the wig kept coming off, so I just tossed it. How did you like Connie?"

"Thank God for that necklace," I replied. "I was expecting the auburn colored wig, not a black one, but the necklace helped me be sure it was you. And let me tell you, you make a mighty fine black headed beauty. Half of the guys in the place got a hard on when you walked in the door. I was talking to the bar tender and she said you were head and shoulders above the normal Saturday night client."

"Good," she said. "I wanted to give you a little bit of a challenge, but I never thought that two could play this game. Now, the black rimmed glasses I could understand, the blazer I could understand, even if I have never seen you in any business attire except a suit, but how did you get a mustache in three hours?"

"Friend of mine who is a private investigator gave me the material and showed me how to apply it. It is uncomfortable, and it is actually going to hurt when I pull it off, which I am going to do before we go to breakfast. When did you finally recognize it was me?"

"You were sitting on a bar stool less that ten feet from my table and I must have made eye contact with you ten or twelve times and never had any idea it was you. I trusted you were there, so I wasn't worried, but it was driving me crazy trying to find you. You walked over to my table and I still didn't recognize you. It wasn't until I heard your voice that I knew it was you."

"Was it what you wanted?" I asked.

"Oh my God, Mark, it was everything I wanted it to be. It felt so good to know that men who didn't know me would make an effort to connect with me. And then there was this one guy, the absolutely best looking guy in the place who just swept me off me feet and then fucked my eye balls out. I just hope my boyfriend understands that just because I want to do a little fantasy roleplay in a safe environment, I would never cheat on him."

"Sharon, as long as the fantasy plays out like it did last night, I am absolutely certain that long as it is your boyfriend's dick crammed up your fantasy ass when you have that fantasy orgasm like you did last night, he will be just fine with it. And by the way, did you know that until last night, your boyfriend had never in his life picked up a woman in a bar and had sex with her?"

"You're kidding me. I know you have had multiple lovers, then how did you connect with them?"

"Well, think about this. Our first night I took you to a bar, but I did not pick you up in one. So you gave me a real thrill also. But this is about you. Was the total experience enjoyable?

"God, yes. I got a kick out of putting the one guy in his place about the liberated woman shit. He was watching us as we left, and don't you know that this morning he is wondering just what it is that I had you do to me last night that I thought he couldn't handle"

"Yeah, I heard that conversation. You didn't tell him you weren't interested, just that you wouldn't let him buy your drinks. Oh well, some guys never will learn."

She giggled just a bit and said, "what do you suppose old grab their ass George is thinking right now. That woman is like twenty five years older than him, and if you look at her closely she actually shows her age. Do you suppose if they slept over it was a shock for him to see her when he woke up this morning?"

"Sharon, have you ever heard about Ben Franklin's supposed take on sex with much older women?"

"Are you implying that good old Ben Franklin was some sort of pervert?"

"No, but he has been paraphrased into saying 'they don't tell, they don't swell, and they are grateful as hell.' I don't know that he ever used those words, but he did express that sentiment. And yes, old Ben was quite the ladies man."

"Well, speaking of ladies' men, and speaking of fantasies, we are about one leg short of completing your fantasy, right? All you need to do is have vaginal sex to have your cum in all three holes in the same episode fantasy come true, right? And in case you haven't noticed, you do have a really nice looking erection. So what do you say I get that black wig back on and we have at it?"

"I do want to have at it, but I don't want to fuck Connie this morning. I want to make love to Sharon."

As she rolled over on her back and opened her legs up she said, "dang, you always know the exact right thing to say."