A Good Night In

Story Info
She sneaks up on him while he is distracted.
2.7k words
4.27
25.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was written for a friend. Now that it served it's purpose, I decided to put it out there for others to enjoy and I really hope you do. I realise that some will not agree with the category I have chosen as it isn't very BDSM-ish but I couldn't figure out where best to fit it.

*

It's late.

You've been working all day.

You're tired, still a little sweaty and your mind is shot for the night.

You're looking for a little distraction. A little time out before you hit the shower and get to bed.

You boot up your computer. You go to a voice chat room. There's a show going on so you keep your mic off and wait. You're not really paying much attention at first. Just checking the list to see who's online. You take a long slow slug of the beer sat next to your keyboard and sit back to wait.

But then, the girl in the show moans, her voice low and throaty. Her arousal is obvious in the tone, the vibration, the timbre of her voice. You are entirely focused on her. Her every whimper draws you further in.

So you don't hear your bedroom door open, absorbed as you now are. You don't sense the soundless footfalls coming from behind you. You don't feel the other presence in the room before I actually reach out and touch you. Just a light touch as my hand reaches around from behind to gently rest on your chest.

You act instinctively. Your body tensed against the interruption you weren't expecting. You grip the wrist in front of you tightly and jerk up out of your chair. Using my arm you shove me against the nearest wall. I open my mouth to explain, to calm you. But before I get the chance, your mouth crushes mine under it.

Your hand moves from my wrist to the side of my waist, clinging and desperate with need. It moves up my body, slightly skimming the outside of my tender breast until it reaches my neck and roughly, you tilt my head back until it meets the angle you want.

Your lips scorch their way across my jaw, the rough feel of your stubble only intensifying the burn as each kiss, each lash of your tongue engulfs my skin in naked flame.

Your name escapes my lips in a soft, yearning moan and my fingers reach up to grip the sides of your head as your lips and teeth continue to explore my neck. My head whirls and I feel my heart race and the muscles in my pussy clench as each of your touches sparks a new flame.

Your chuckle comes out like a growl "Your pulse is racing, it seems someone is getting a little excited"

I bite my bottom lip and shake my head, not in denial but to clear it. You misunderstand the motion.

"No? Is that a fact. Well let's just test that claim shall we?"

You lips go back to my throat but your hand releases it as I feel it instead fall to the waistband of my jeans. You make quick work of the button and zip there and then, your hand is inside. I moan and my back arches off the wall as your fingers find my very wet, very ready little slit.

Our moans mingle in the air as you slide one finger slowly inside. It seems to take a life time for it to be buried all the way in and before it gets there, you stop suddenly. I whimper and arch my back further, my hips straining to meet your hand.

You chuckle darkly again "Now tell me sweetheart, tell me you're not aroused. Tell me you don't just want me to rip these pants off you and fuck you right NOW"

As you growl the word "now" your hand pounds against my pussy, your finger driving all the way in and curling inside until my nails are raking against your flesh desperately.

You pull your fingers out of my sensitive, slippery slit and slowly your hands reach my face again, the smell thick in the air around my head. You put your fingers to my lips and obediently, I open my mouth. Your fingers slide inside and I look directly into your eyes as i caress and massage them, cleaning them of every last little drop.

Smiling in approval you slowly stroke my cheek before leading me to your bed. I scramble back and prop myself up on my elbows, watching you intently. You remove your watch, tossing it lightly on the nightstand. Watching my eyes you undo your jeans, pull them to the floor, and, fascinated, I watch their decent. Your cock is already hard and straining against your blue boxer shorts. You yank the shirt up over your head and all I can do is stare at you, stood there almost naked in front of me. My mouth runs dry and I grasp the coverlet tightly in my fists.

You watch my body language grow tenser with each passing heartbeat and a grin spreads across your face. I crawl to the edge of the bed and still holding your eyes with mine I peel your boxer shorts down. My mouth waters when I finally get my first glimpse of your cock and my tongue yearns to taste it. I look up at you to find you staring intently at me. The question in my eyes is completely transparent and you chuckle darkly once.

You let out a mock sigh "Does Kitten want to play? Ok then, on your back pretty Kitten"

Happily scrambling to obey I flip over onto my back and squirm my body down the bed until my head lols over the side of it. You let out an amused chuckle at my eagerness and run your fingertips lightly over my lips avoiding my attempts to suck them inside my mouth. You take your cock tightly in your fist and run it's pre-cum slickened head over my puckered pink lips coating and moisturising them. I snake my tongue out and flick it gently against the soft, steely flesh I love so much. My neck arches as I try to draw your cock into my mouth. You grin and pull it back half an inch to put it just out of my reach. I whine softly and look up into your eyes, using mine to plead.

Your grin spreads wider as you watch me desperately try to get closer, while you move back slowly, still denying me what you know I need.

My eyes glued to your cock, you slowly begin to pump your fist over it and I let out another yearning little whimper. Your eyes turn black and you demand simply, "Beg".

Instantly obliging you I whine softly "Please Sir, I need it, I need to feel your cock, to taste it, touch it.. please Sir feed me your cock"

The word "cock" barely leaves my lips as you suddenly step forward and in one fluid motion you slam your cock through my lips, over my tongue and into my throat. I squirm a little as I work on relaxing al my muscles, allowing my mouth to be comfortable, open and ready for your use. You growl as you feel my throat swallow around you and you slide it slowly out only to suddenly ram it straight back down. Your hot flesh fills my mouth, my throat and I revel in the completion it gives me. You reach down and roughly take a handful of my hair in your fists and, using it to brace yourself, you slam into my mouth savagely, my saliva running down your shaft and down my face. I don't even twitch, just lay there making my mouth available to you. You groan and your head rolls backwards as I work my tongue over the underside of your hard shaft, making it throb and pulsate in my mouth. I feel your cock withdraw over and over up to my lips before it slams back down. With every thrust inwards I suck hard to make the space tighter and warmer around you. I keep my mouth wet and my tongue continues to massage you as I try to slide it up the base to taste every inch. The angle of your cock causes your head to brush the top of my throat making it tickle and water further.

My hand slides down over my stomach and without thinking I begin to manipulate my clit under my loosened jeans. With a fierce growl you rip your cock from my mouth and I instantly mourn its absence. You reach across my body and bring your hand down on my clit in a hard slap and my thighs instinctively snap shut as I feel the sharp sting flood through my body.

I barely hear your low tut as you drag my jeans over my bare feet and wrench my legs open from the knees.

"Now then kitten, exactly who told you that you're allowed to play? Huh?"

I bite my bottom lip, only now realising my mistake.

"Well now, if you wanted it.. why didn't you just ask for it.. I'm happy to oblige"

I gulp knowing that easy, overly done pleasant tone in your voice all too well and instantly know you have something planned.

"You stay right there. Do not move"

I barely dare to breathe when you move away to your desk. My eyes follow your every step. You retrieve something from it and come back to the bed. You climb onto it and move down to my legs as I nervously wait to find out what you have in your hand. Your hands grip my ankles and you drag me back towards you. You reposition my legs so they are fully spread and you have complete access. You look down at your hands, which remain hidden to me and I hear a weird raspy sound. I raise my head slightly to try and see what you're doing but it doesn't work. You catch me looking and chuckle softly.

"Such an impatient little kitty tonight aren't you? Awww. Never mind, get ready Kitten"

Fear washes over me as I wait to see what you have in store for me. Then I feel it. Your knuckles brush across my wet clit and I gulp, tensing. Three fingers slam, without warning straight into my pussy and my back arches as I feel you once again curl them and your nails drag over my g-spot. Your hand slides wetly out and I realise that you have oiled your hand.

I feel your fingers touch again at my burning little hole and my eyes widen when I realise, it's not your fingers, it's your fist. I feel it there, Large, rough and very, very strong. You start to push it inside me, twisting as you go to find just the right angle. At first, all I feel is pain as my pussy resists your hand but then, with a soft, wet squishing noise, your fist slides inside.

I feel you filling me and I pull a breath in through my teeth sharply. My back arches and my hips rise off the bed. You chuckle again, low and soft as you watch my body respond to your manipulation. My feet dig into the bed as my body rises more and this time, you laugh louder.

"Woah there, time to come back down to earth girl"

You press your free hand to my abdomen and firmly push my body back down to the bed. Keeping your hand there you pull your fist out a little and then plunge it back all the way to your wrist. I scream and clench myself around you, my hands clawing into the bed. You smile as you begin to build in speed and pummel my pussy harder. My moans come fast and thick. I try to thrash around on the bed but your hand holds me steady, not allowing me to lose control. I feel your fist so deep and so hard inside my cunt, I begin to scream again as you pick up the pace and pound harder still inside. You moan, encouraging me and press harder as my body begins to fight against your hold. Smiling maliciously you lean down to take my swollen clit in your mouth, you bite it and suck hard against it, your tongue snaking out to flick roughly over it. You feel my muscles begin to clench and you can tell I am building towards a very large cum. In a hard, throaty voice you say,

"Not yet kitten. Wait until I tell you. You will not cum yet."

My head whirls at this command and I feel my body protest as you once again return your mouth to my tortured clit and your teeth ravage and bite. Your fist still pounding inside I feel my body once again begin to build toward that edge and you suddenly pull your fist from my pussy and kiss along my labia to my inner thigh. I lay there, breathing heavily and my head swims, I am completely disoriented. I expect you to give me a moment, to let me recover but of course, you don't.

Growling and gripping my hips you flip me over onto my stomach and then pull me into a kneeling position. A torrent of juices flow from my pussy to run down my thighs. You smile as you slowly run one single finger over the moist skin, collecting a large amount of pussy juice. You press it against my ass hole, gently rubbing it in before prodding one finger inside. I hear you chuckle as you feel how firmly it grips you as you try to pull it back out. A brief pause and I feel your cock stroke all the way from my ass down my pussy to my clit.

"I wonder, where I should put this" You muse as I feel the head of your cock dip shallowly into my pussy. "hmm, no not there" You withdraw it, only to press it again firmly at the entrance to my ass. "I think it would do much better here" And with that you thrust hard into my ass. I feel a flash of pain from deep inside and sway gently. You hold my hips, steadying and supporting me as you carefully withdraw it only to press your cock in firmly, but slowly, giving me time to adjust to you. I feel my muscles part and give way, opening for you and you growl low and throaty as you once again ram it home. Your hands grip my hips, your fingernails biting into my skin as you half thrust, half slam my body back onto your cock. I cry out and you take one hand from my hips and instead, wrap your fist around my silky hair yanking my head back. My neck strains at the odd angle my head is forces into and I grunt as I feel you pound harder and harder inside me. You growl and curse slapping my ass with hard, heavy swats. My brain shuts down and my body becomes one raw, sensitive nerve as you reach underneath my body and skilfully work my clit. You shudder and I feel your cock swell in my ass. I'm barely aware of anything except your cock pounding into me when suddenly you rhasp, "kitten, when I get to 1, CUM" Your fingers grind against my clit and i the rhythm of your thrusts reaches an almost frenzied pace.

"3"

I moan, my body shifting restlessly under yours.

"2"

Your nails rake across my back and I feel my body begin to shudder

"1 Cum NOW!"

Your cock pulls out of my ass and thrusts straight into my pussy as I immediately spasm around you. You pump into me, and I feel you spurt and fill me. My muscles clench and pull on your cock, draining and driving you toward satisfaction. My head high in the air I groan as I feel my pussy twitch and convulse. With a final howl you collapse on top of me, driving me down into the mattress. Our breath comes in gasps and neither of us has any energy to say anything. You roll off me and pull me with you, tucking me into your side. You only manage to kiss the top of my head and I smile, kissing your flank as i drift happily off into an exhausted sleep.