A Good Night's Work

Story Info
He takes a woman in her home.
1.2k words
3.52
71.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paganj
Paganj
2 Followers

The dumb cunt had left the front door open. When will these bitches ever learn that bad things do happen to nice people. I wasn't complaining though. It made getting a quick piece now and then so much easier. It was a simple matter to slip in while she was fucking around in the kitchen.

I admired her form as I crept up behind her. She was about 5'5": with a thin willowy build. Her ass-length, curly, strawberry blonde hair was pinned back in a conservative school teacher look. I put her age at about 35. She was a single, mousy looking little thing that taught at a local community college.

With a final rush I slapped a piece of tape over her mouth from behind. Then I grabbed her by the hair; yanked her head back and pressed my knee into the back of hers, dropping her to the floor. It is crucial to take full advantage of the first few seconds of their fear and confusion induced paralyzes. Then I punched her in the side of the head with the fist enclosed knife hilt. This dazed her long enough for me to bind her hands in front of her with a zipstrip.

I then dragged her into the living room. I stretched her hands above her head and attached them to the coffee table with another strip. Using my knife I quickly cut away her clothing and tossed them to the side. Finally, my prize was naked and helpless before me.

Her small tits were capped with tiny light pink nipples and her snatch was covered in sparse, blonde hair that matched her head. I didn't think she was the type to dye her hair but you never can tell. She had pale alabaster skin with a light dusting of freckles on her chest and shoulders. Her light blue eyes were wide with terror and her chest heaved in panic.

"Slut, you are about to have the best night of your life." I told her as I started to undress. She moaned in despair as my rock-hard cock sprang into view. It's about 7 1/2 inches long and extremely thick.. It was perfect for breaking slots like this one. Well time to get down to business.

I knelt between her legs and pushed on the insides of her thighs spreading her wide apart. I bent down and inhaled the scent of her. I noticed that a little moisture was collecting there. Regardless of what they think they want a woman's body knows when it about to be taken and responds accordingly. I then dipped my tongue into her savoring the taste of her nectar.

I began to give her an expert tongue lashing and she responded. Her breathing grew shallow, she started squirming under my ministrations and soft mewing noises began to emanate from her throat. I licked around the edges of her sex, teased her clit and dipped my tongue deep into her honey pot. Finally, my efforts were rewarded. Her body began to quake, her cunt spasms, a flood of juice bathed my tongue. I think she was ready for the main event.

Crawling up her body I positioned my dick at the entrance to her joybox. I held her face forward so I could look her in the eye as I entered her. With a powerful thrust I drove myself to the hilt. A defeated wail rose from behind the tape covering her mouth and eyes filled with tears. Oh, her cunt was like a vice. God only knows the last time she was used. I sat still savoring the moment for several heartbeats. Finally I began to slowly withdraw. When only my head was left inside her I would ram myself back in.

After several minutes of this treatment I began to pick up the pace until I was frantically hammering away at her pussy. I was licking, sucking and chewing on her breasts. She was tossing her head from side to side as if to deny what was happening, while tears streamed down her face. Eventually I could feel my load building in my sack.

"Here it comes you little cumdumpster. Here comes your reward." I groaned as I blasted my spunk into her fertile womb. This in turn triggered her orgasm. This is my favorite part, the look in her eyes; as the terror and disgust war with her pleasure.

Having filled her with my load I withdrew and pushed her legs over her head tying them to the coffee table above her, trapping my cum inside her. With any luck I'll knock her up and give her a reminder of our night together.

I then took a tour of her home. Grabbed something to eat, have a drink. I ransacked the place and grabbed money, jewelry, DvDs anything small and easily transported. I also took her cell and phones for dumping later. After about an hour I went back to my toy, grabbing a bottle of cooking oil on the way.

She was lying there staring into the distance. She had stopped sobbing some time ago. Her legs were shaking from the strain of being tied above her. She couldn't have been comfortable in that position. I cut her legs free first then I cut her hands free. I rolled her over and bound her hands behind her back. Then I picked her up and bent her over the couch. I was ready to go again and quickly entered her from behind.

After a few strokes I withdrew and poured the oil over my cock. I spread her ass cheeks and lined pressed the head against her ring. She finally understood what was about to happen and began to buck. I held her down as I continued to push. As I pushed past her resistance to take what I could only assume was her cherry she began to scream. I pushed until I was in to the hilt. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back for leverage and began to punish her asshole with a vengeance. Each of my trusts was punctuated by her gag-muffled screams. My free hand moved forward to twist and torture her nipples.

After 20 or so minutes of this abuse I could feel the familiar tickling in my sack. I whipped my cock out of her bowels, yanked her hair causing her to fall on her ass and yanked her gag away. I aimed my meat at her face and blasted stream after stream of spunk over her face and in her mouth.

When I had recovered I used handfuls of her hair to clean her ass juices off my cock. Then I began to dress. Right before I put my cock away I looked down at her lying at my feet, her tears and my cum mixing on her face and positioned myself for one final task. As my streams of piss started coating her she hardly even flinched. Yes, she was broken. When my bladder was empty, I squatted down next to her.

"Just one more thing you worthless slut." I told her. "If you go to the police or I ever hear that you told anyone else what happened here tonight I will come back. I will come back with several friends and what we do to you will make tonight look like a fucking tea-party."

There is a reason I pick the meek, timid ones. Not once has any of these cows ever gone to the police. They are far to scared.

Paganj
Paganj
2 Followers