A Good Plan Cums Together

Story Info
Wife finally fulfills fantasy in fivesome.
3.3k words
3.96
61.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerro
jerro
1 Followers

Chapter 1

Jenny arrived promptly at Cindy's house at nine in the morning and parked her car under the oak, next to a Golf with ND plates that she knew belonged to Joan, Cindy's new friend from Durban. Jenny had met Joan (and her hunk of a husband) the previous week at a cocktail party and found her warm and vivacious. Jenny was looking forward to seeing the new range of skirts, blouses and bikinis that Cindy had just imported from Spain.

As she got out of her car Jenny glanced at her reflection in the car side-window. Though often self-critical Jenny realized that in reality she was still, at the age of 52, a very attractive woman. Tallish, with striking looks and a comfortable body that boasted the 36C boobs of a 32 year-old (and which her husband Jack could barely keep his hands off), Jenny knew she still drew admiring looks from men and women alike.

A loud and confident voice broke her reverie: "Jenny sweetie, so good to see you; you're looking gorgeous, well you will do after you buy some clothes from me; sorry, sorry, I have to go out suddenly – be back in two hours; if you're finished by then just leave note on what you've taken," all delivered in a constant, breathless stream of words. And then Cindy was giving her a big hug, loud kisses on both cheeks before striding off to her garage, her perfume in her wake. "Oh, and look after Joan for me please," Cindy shouted as an afterthought. "Only with pleasure'" Jenny replied quietly.

Jenny entered the house and headed for the main bedroom where she assumed the clothing rails would again be situated. As she walked into the bedroom, Joan emerged from the bathroom, resplendent in a luminous green bikini that more than adequately displayed her voluptuous figure. "Jenny isn't it?", asked Joan without a semblance of self-consciousness, "nice to see you again." "Hi Joan," replied Jenny, "yes, its Jenny and yes, you must take that bikini. You look fantastic in it." Probably look sensational out of it too, Jenny thought to herself. She felt her pulse quicken and was slightly shocked but not unhappy with that reaction.

Jenny moved to the rails and soon isolated some shirts that she particularly liked. She tried each one on and noticed with a little embarrassment Joan's openly curious glances when Jenny was between shirts, her boobs and proudly pink nipples all but revealed behind the see-through bra.

As they tried on different outfits Jenny and Joan chatted about living in Jo'burg versus Durban houses, kids and mutual friends.

"How long have you known Cindy," Jenny asked.

"Since 'varsity. We were in res together and then shared digs. Shared a lot of other things too, even men," she laughed.

Joan emerged from behind a clothes-rail in a loose, cream silk blouse and a short navy skirt that was both smart and sexy at the same time. Jenny's admiring glance changed to a stunned stare as Joan sat on the edge of the bed to put on her shoes – revealing the absence of panties and the presence of a shaven pussy in all its glory. This time her pulse didn't quicken, it leapt into frenzy. Jenny wasn't sure whether it was her heart or her brain that was responsible for the instant dampness she felt between her legs.

Jenny looked up to see Joan looking at her directly. "Forgive me Jenny, I can't help myself. I just love to shock, to see people's reactions when I don't follow convention. 'No panties' is one of my older tricks. It never fails – with men or women. Tom, my husband – you met him last week finds it a huge, and I use that word deliberately, turn-on." Indeed, I did meet him, thought Jenny, and a turn-on he was too, even with his jocks on.

Jenny realized she was still staring at Joan's pubic display and quickly looked away. Too late. "I've got your attention, haven't I Jenny? Tell me that you aren't turned on by what you see?" Joan stood up and walked over to Jenny. She took Jenny's head in both hands and, bending down, kissed Jenny with parted lips. Jenny knew that her response could be life changing. With barely a moment's hesitation Jenny's tongue probed Joan's mouth, tentatively at first but then with a hunger and authority that shocked her. Joan's tongue responded with gusto. They looked at each other and Joan said with authority, "On the bed. Now." Joan was not going to argue.

Jenny and Joan swiftly divested themselves of the few clothes they still had on and, heads still locked together, fell on to the bed. God, I love kissing, thought Jenny, and this chick can sure kiss. She needs to give Jack some tips. And with the apparent absurdity of that thought, Jenny suddenly felt a pang of guilt – was this cheating? The thought was brief and buried by the delicious sensation arising from Joan's lips on her right nipple, which duly stood to attention. Her left nipple, deeply offended by the lack of attention, stubbornly refused to follow. Until Joan's fingers softly pulled and twirled the premonitory to a stiff facsimile of its neighbour.

At this stage Jenny, already highly turned-on, decided it was time to be bold. As her one hand honed in on Joan's glorious boobs and amazingly long nipples, her other hand snaked to that hot and damp part of Joan's body so shockingly (sensationally?) exposed earlier. Damp? Not a chance. It was wetter and hotter than a tropical rain forest! So strange to feel each contour of a pussy without the hindrance of hair. The soft lips, the protuberance at the top in stark relief to its surroundings. She parted the lips and gently probed with her finger, quickly covered in Joan's slippery juices. Joan shrieked with pleasure, the sudden cry startling Jenny who looked up......and saw Cindy at the door to the bedroom, watching the explicit live show with a look of total awe.

Jenny nearly died. Her brain raced, trying desperately but hopelessly to find some sort of explanation for what lay before Cindy. All she could get out was, "but, but you're only due back in an hour!" Cindy stared, not moving an inch, for what seemed to Jenny to be an eternity. Joan meanwhile, only alerted to Cindy's presence by Jenny's response, seemed unwilling or unable to cease her ministrations. Then Cindy's face broke into what can only be described as a wicked smile and she moved towards the two panting women. As she slowly walked, she removed her clothes with deliberate purpose. "I just love it," she said, "when a plan comes together."

Chapter Two

"Nice to see you two getting on so well together," laughed Cindy. "I thought you would." She winked at Joan, who for the moment anyway, had suspended her stirring activities. As Cindy climbed on to her bed, she felt Joan's fingers inch up her thigh. "And there I was thinking that three's a crowd," said Cindy, "what rubbish!" Her mouth found Joan's and their tongues entwined.

Jenny resumed her exploration of Joan's sex and was a little unsure as to her response to Cindy's presence. She did not have to think much further. Cindy's right hand moved between Jenny's legs and gently traced the folds hidden under the silky hair. My God, thought Jenny, my clit hasn't been touched yet and I'm ready to explode! Then Cindy did touch her clit and Jenny very nearly did explode. But conscious of her inability to enjoy multiple orgasms, Jenny managed to keep things in check. She was sopping wet, her clit throbbed but she concentrated on Joan's body lips, inserting one then two fingers into the welcoming love tunnel. She dipped them in and out, occasionally circling her clit. Joan was now making enough noise to wake the dead, urging Jenny to go faster, deeper, harder. Suddenly, Jenny felt competition for Joan's intimate territory. Cindy was swopping one pair of lips for another. She replaced Jenny's fingers as she darted her tongue into Joan's juicy hole, slowly drawing it out to seek out and suck the engorged clit. Cindy continued her rhythmical and sensuous tongue teasing, supplementing her tongue with her probing fingers. Joan's breathing accelerated and squeaks of pleasure escaped her mouth.

"Oh my God, I'm coming, I'm coming," cried Joan, her eyes tightly closed and her head thrown back. Her back arched as Cindy maintained her sensuous pace and then Joan's body jerked mightily once, a profound and loud "Yesssss" escaped her mouth and she collapsed in a heap on the bed, a large and sensuous smile on her face.

Cindy's face emerged, glistening from Joan's juices. "Fancy a kiss, Jenny?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer her lips closed in on Jenny's, her mouth opened and Jenny felt the taste of woman for the first time in her life. Jenny had always steered well away from remotely tasting semen (she found the thought revolting) but she had to concede that a woman's juices (or certainly Joan's) were more than acceptable. She lasciviously licked around Cindy's lips before re-engaging tongues.

Having had a taster Jenny felt she was ready for the main course, something she never thought would be possible. She raised herself to her knees, astride Cindy who was lying on her back and, facing Cindy's feet, lowered her head and with her fingers, softly parted Cindy's lips. Jenny hadn't quit figured out she was in a classic '69' position and it was thus like a bolt of electricity had run through her when Cindy's mouth found Jenny's own pubic offering first. Fingers were good but oh boy, mouth and tongue so much better. Aware of her own lack of experience in this area, Jenny mimicked Cindy's probing, licking and sucking – by the measure of Cindy's moans and twitches – to great effect. Cindy tasted so good; it was fantastic to do to another woman exactly what she would like have done to herself. Jenny heard grunting noises, almost animal in intensity and was more than surprised to realize that she was making them. She screwed her eyes tight as she felt her vaginal muscles tightening, a portent of great things to come (so to speak). Joan was back in the action, playing with both Cindy's and Jenny's nipples. Suddenly, Joan shrieked, "Tom" and Jenny thought it rather a strange thing to say in the circumstances. That is, until, she opened her eyes and saw Tom at the door to the bedroom, gazing at what can only be a man's ultimate fantasy.

No frozen face with Tom. No hesitation in his eyes. Just an immediate and broad grin on his face. "Carry on, girls," he said softly. However, there was nothing soft about the 8" cock he revealed as he emulated Cindy's earlier strip.

"I just love it when a plan comes together," said Joan softly.

Chapter Three

Like a plane homing in on its beacon, Tom's large cock headed with fixed intent towards Jenny's magnificent rear, her swollen and glistening pussy exposed as Cindy removed her mouth. Jenny continued to stare, transfixed, at Tom's bulging, throbbing member. Her fantasies about being fucked by a large cock were about to become reality, whether she liked it or not. She did. A large sigh of satisfaction escaped her lips as Tom parted her pussy lips with his right hand and placed the head of his circumcised cock into the opening. He moved his cock into the folds a short distance and then withdrew. He repeated this until Jenny could stand it no more. "For God's sake put it in all the way," she ordered, eager to feel the engorged head probe her inner walls. Tom was not going to argue. He pushed his cock into her pussy until he could go no further, his balls pressed against her butt. He withdrew slowly and then thrust again, subtly changing his angle of entry to maximize the pleasure for both of them. "Oh that is SO good," gasped Jenny as she pushed back on Tom's cock with each of his thrusts.

Cindy meanwhile was the recipient of renewed and frantic attention from Jenny's mouth and tongue as they responded to the increased activity and excitement between Jenny's legs. Cindy knew she was close to coming. She moved her fingers to Jenny's clit and started rubbing in rhythm to Tom's thrusting cock, which provided her adjacent fingers with more than sufficient lubrication for the job at hand. Jenny reacted instantly; an uncontrolled tremble ran through her body.

Tom was in no rush, careful to keep Jenny short of coming, requiring all his considerable skill and experience. This task was suddenly assisted when Cindy ceased her ministrations on Jenny's swollen clit. Cindy had other things on her mind – like a tongue-driven, mind-numbing orgasm. Jenny felt Cindy's clit swell in her mouth as Cindy's moaning reached decibels harmful to the ear, her body trembling and then arching, freezing and Jenny's mouth the recipient of a final donation of Cindy's love juices. Jenny withdrew her mouth, savouring Cindy's taste and feeling very satisfied with the result of her first foray into the wonderful world of cunilingus.

Jenny was devastated to feel Tom withdraw his magnificent member which she felt had made itself very much at home in its new location. The move was temporary however as Tom asked Jenny if she would like ride on top. This was music to her ears (not to mention pleasure to her pussy) as she quickly mounted her new steed, grabbed his cock and slowly eased down on its erect length. She settled into a shallow, shallow, deep rhythm that was just perfect.

By this time Joan, spurred on by Jenny's obvious delight with Tom's engorged cock had produced a dildo from her handbag, handed it to Cindy and parting her legs made it abundantly clear that she also wanted something hard in the right place. Cindy was happy to oblige, slightly surprised but impressed with its girth. She realized it would need lubricating and suddenly a wicked thought entered her mind. Cindy was still very wet from Jenny's attention; she moved the dildo to her own pussy and stroked its head up and down between the lips. She pushed the now-lubricated head deeper, a passing feeling of disappointment that the real thing (even Tom's) was no match for this weapon. She looked at Joan whose face was now showing a mixture of lust and frustration. Frustration won. "Me first," she said firmly. Cindy reluctantly withdrew the dildo, which had reached no mare than halfway to its destination. But that had been enough to provide sufficient lubrication for her to part Joan's pussy lips and slowly but steadily hide its entire length in Joan's depths. The relative ease with which Cindy accomplished this surprised both of them. Joan's long sigh indicated that it was a very pleasant surprise. As Cindy began to work the dildo to Joan's pleasure, she eagerly anticipated her turn to ride the fake phallus.

Tom was maintaining his rhythm, his hands alternating between Jenny's breasts and erect nipples, and her clit. As he looked at his wife being fucked by a big dildo wielded by the delicious Cindy and as he looked up at Jenny, her face screwed up in intense pleasure, he thought to himself, "I love it when a plan comes together."

Chapter Four

None of them heard Jack come into the room. None of them heard him strip off his clothes, his jockey's failing to contain an aching boner. None of them saw the lust in his eyes as he walked up behind Jenny, put his arms around her and cup her breasts in his hands. They did hear her squeal of shock, cut off by Jack's, "It's okay, just enjoy the experience – I'm sure going to." Tom had not batted an eyelid and had continued with his in-depth probing. Cindy and Joan were beyond being shocked and just grinned at each other. With the fingers of one hand tweaking Jenny's nipples, the others snaked down to his wife's groin where they teased her engorged clit. He found it intensely arousing to do this with another man's cock just millimeters away, emerging from and then disappearing into Jenny's soaked pussy. Soon, his fingers drenched in her juices, Jack moved back behind Jenny and softly stroked his fingers over her anus. Jenny jerked as if stung but then leaned forward to kiss Tom, exposing her rear hole to more of Jack's attention. Grateful for the opportunity he circled his index finger around her hole before gently inserting the finger a very short distance. It was a critical moment. Jenny shuddered with the combination of Tom's cock and Jack's finger teasing of her anus. She knew she was seconds away from a tumultuous orgasm and knew Tom was close too; if possible his cock seemed to have grown even more, become even harder as he neared his climax. Tom looked up at Jenny's face and saw her eyes tightly screwed tight, her breathing deep and noisy and felt her fanny tighten around his cock. As to Jack he was ready to come from the moment he entered the room, let alone enter anything else. He quickly lubed his cock with Jenny's juices and gently replaced his finger with something more substantial. Jenny shouted, "Oh fuck, yes," as she felt sexually 'fulfilled' with two cocks in her at the same time. It was an amazing sensation. She started to come. That put both Tom and Jack over the edge and with loud, throaty grunts they unleashed their load simultaneously into Jenny, spurting for what seemed like minutes. Jenny was sure she could feel their hot jet of sperm shoot inside her. Her mind was now in that blank, bright and far place that signified her own climax. She shuddered, both wanting to push down and back at the same time. As her climax receded she felt the most serene and satisfactory tranquility, not even disturbed by Joan's shrieking climax courtesy of the dildo and Cindy's courtesy of Joan's own hand.

Jenny lay unmoving for quite a few minutes, just enjoying the aftermath of her amazing orgasm. Tom was still inside her, his cock shrinking a retreat from its previous depths. Jack was lying down, looking utterly stunned. Jenny used the quiet moment to reflect. She had long harboured a desire to experience another woman. She had also fantasized about trying another man's large cock. She saw the opportunity to do both (at long last) at the cocktail party where she met Tom and Joan. Jenny was attracted to both and felt the feeling was mutual, though Joan's obvious flirtations did make her blush. Jenny had made it known to Cindy, who was at the same party, that she thought Tom and Joan were gorgeous, jokingly saying that Joan could make any woman want to swing both ways. What Jenny didn't say was that Cindy also fell into that category being both vivacious and according to rumour, bi. The invite to Cindy's house and Joan's presence was thus no surprise to Jenny, and neither was Tom's arrival, which she guessed would have been arranged between the couple beforehand. Jack's arrival was also no surprise as Jenny had sent an SMS to him when she was trying on clothes, asking him to come and approve the outfit she had purchased. She didn't mention that the outfit was a birthday suit. What was a surprise and a relief was Jack's enthusiastic response to what he encountered.

"I love it when a plan comes together," she thought.

jerro
jerro
1 Followers