A Good Relationship Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian H.
Ian H.
6 Followers

He then fastened my wrist to the side of the bed, so now I couldn't move, he looked at me, smiled and said the couch was made for someone like me. He placed one hand on my leg, the one nearest to him lifting it high in the air, with the other he attached another strap from the ceiling, to my ankle, and pulled it tight , then went to the other side of the couch and did the same with my other leg. I was now totally helpless, then with more straps he pulled each of my legs out sideways spreading them as wide as they would go. He then left the room for a short while when he returned he had the dildos we had bought a big jar of cream and he was wearing surgeons rubber gloves, he took a big handful of cream and smeared some all around my cock and balls then a lot more around my exposed ass then a finger entered my hole and wriggled around inside me. He soon had two then three fingers up me, then another handful of cream was slapped on my ass and pushed up my hole, he was slowly working a fourth finger into me twisting and turning his hand expanding my hole.

He was now pushing his thumb alongside his fingers and continued to twist and turn pushing his hand as he did so, further in it slid, then his hand reached the widest part, then another little push and his whole hand slid inside me right up to his wrist, the feeling was fantastic. He worked it all the way out and then right back in deep many times, taking more cream, he was slowly fucking me with his fist, in and out, then he stopped. He took the inflatable dildo coated it with cream then slid it deep inside me then he began to pump it up, I could feel it expanding inside me, then he slowly pulled it out it was bigger now than his fist and it slowly stretched my ass even more. He pushed it in and out many times then he took the really big dildo coated that in cream and began to push it into me, it was big, he twisted it and pushed it at the same time slowly the enormous head disappeared into me then inch by inch he pushed it until it would go no further, an inch was all he could see poking out of my ass. He left it there and went and got some strange looking piece of equipment and clamped it to the end of the couch . It was a box with a shaft coming out the front pointing straight at my ass.

He slowly pulled the dildo out of me and attached it to the end of the shaft then he moved the box up towards me until just the head of the dildo was back inside my hole. He took the lead coming out of the box and plugged it into the wall and turned it on, then he pushed numerous buttons on the top of the box, the shaft with the dildo on slowly moved out from the box pushing itself deep up inside me again. Then he pushed more buttons and slowly the shaft moved back into the box pulling the dildo back out of me, just a tiny part of the head of the dildo could be see protruding from the lips of my ass. Then it smoothly pushed the dildo back inside me, this time it didn't stop it just slowly pulled it back out then straight back in again very slowly. The box was a fucking machine and it was doing a good job slowly pushing and pulling the enormous dildo in and out of me.

It was difficult to notice at first, but it was slowly getting faster Dan smeared a lot more cream around the dildo as it came out of me, it was filling my ass like nothing else every thrust forward, Dan said he would be back shortly and left the room. The machine was getting faster now pistoning the dildo in and out I couldn't move then suddenly it slowed back down then gradually speeded back up again ramming me full every thrust, I was being well and truly fucked. Dan eventually came back and watched as the machine got faster again, the dildo slurping and sliding in and out. He was enjoying see me helpless with a gigantic cock fucking my ass. He turned it for and removed the dildo from my ass then unclamped the machine, undid my arms and legs and slowly helped me up.

I was a little sore but very happy it had been a fantastic experience, Dan sent me to the bath room I had a quick shower Dan came in and picked up all my clothes and gave my a short black lacy nightie with matching frilly panties, he said he had bought it in the sex shop when I hadn't been looking. he watched me put it on then took me to my bed he pulled the covers back and I lay down and he put his hand inside my panties and slowly wanked me until I had a big orgasm and shot my cum into my panties, Dan took them off and took them with my other clothes to be washed and I soon fell into a very satisfying sleep.

Ian H.
Ian H.
6 Followers
12