A Good Sale

Story Info
A loving wife can't refuse a good deal.
2.9k words
4.35
83k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters on this story are eighteen years of age or older. I thank my friend OmegaZone for all of his help, input with this story, and editing help with my story. Thank you.)

Everybody said "Start your garage sale on Thursday! Lots of people drive around on Thursday to buy all the good stuff."

On Thursday, my sale started with a downpour. It rained an inch and an half in three hours. I just sat in my window waiting for it to stop. Just before noon, the rain stopped and when the sun came out so did I. I quickly put the tables out on the driveway, then put the boxes of sale stuff out and I waited for the people to come.

By two o'clock, one person had stopped on to browse without buying. Two cars had slowed down, but never stopped.

Bored and hot in my jeans and sweatshirt, I went into the house for a soda and to change my clothes. I put on an old sleeveless t-shirt of my husband's and a pair of light blue nylon jogging shorts.

I went back to the drive and grabbed a lounge chair. I pulled the chair over to the middle and stretched out in the sun. I grabbed a book out of one the boxes and began flipping through the pages.

Sometime later, I realized that I had fallen asleep and that I wasn't alone. I opened my eyes just a little to see what was going on.

When I had fallen asleep, I had been sitting with my feet up on the lounge and my knees together. As I slept, my legs relaxed and my legs had dropped to each arm of the lounge leaving my crotch wide open for anyone to see. I saw this through my half open eyes. I also saw a man crouched over a box of books about five feet from me. As I watched him, he picked up a book glancing at it. As I watched his eyes, I noticed he was looking at my crotch. I closed my eyes and considered what he might be seeing. I remembered that I had worn an old pair of partial see through panties that day, but I didn't remember if they were intact or if they had any holes in them.

I eased my eyes open a little again and saw that the right leg opening of my shorts had gapped open considerably away from the inside of my leg. From his position, he must have been able to look right into my panty crotch. I took a deep breath, as if I was waking up and he quickly dropped his head to look at the books in front of him. I closed my legs and rolled over onto my left side. I then realized he could probably look up my shorts at my ass now. I took another deep breath and started to sit up. He turned away a bit and continued to look at the books.

"Oh, hi" I said, stretching a bit. "I guess I dozed off."

He said, "Hello, I just got here." He looked as if he was in his mid thirties. He was tall and had an athletic build. The sun had darkened his face but bleached his hair to a golden blonde.

I asked him if he was looking for anything in particular. He gave me a curious look and nodded, but he didn't say anything. He went back into the garage to look at the clothing. He wandered around for a while and then asked me to come over.

"Excuse me," he said, and motioned with his hand for me to come into the garage.

I walked back to him and asked if he needed some help or if he had a question.

"Yes, I do," he replied. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way." He waved his hands in a circle and continued. "Are all these clothes yours?"

"Most of them are mine. I have a few from my sister also. The ones that have the yellow tags are hers and the ones with the blue tags are mine."

"Do you, uh," he paused for a long breath, "do you have any lingerie?"

"No, I didn't put any out. Why do you ask?"

"I have this, …… unusual hobby. I collect women's……underwear."

He must have seen the expression on my face as my eyebrows went up, since he added, "If you think I'm weird or something, I'll leave."

"That's a strange hobby, but I guess it isn't any more weird than collecting string or gum wrappers. I'm sorry I don't have any underwear for sale."

"I'm sorry too," he said and turned away to leave, then spun around as if he had just had an idea.

"Hey, I'll give you ten dollars for the panties you are wearing right now, twenty dollars if you let me watch you take them off, and thirty dollars if you let…… me take them off you."

I glared at him with all the energy I had within me.

"You get out of here right now," I yelled at him, making a fist with one hand and pointing at him with a finger on my other hand.

He wilted away as if he was a child being told that he couldn't go outside to play.

"I'll go. I didn't think that you'd understand. I'm sorry."

He looked so pathetic and sorry that my anger melted away like snow in the sun.

"What am I supposed to understand?" I asked of him.

Without looking up at me, he said, "I have a special problem. I haven't been able to have any kind of normal sex life for years now. My wife left me for another man. I can't have a relationship with other women because of my problem."

"And what problem is that?" I asked with a bit of wonder in my mind.

"I can only get.…..uh.…..aroused.…..when I…..uh…..can smell a woman's panty crotch."

He glanced up at me and continued, "I know by the look on your face that you think I'm some kind of a perv. I'm not, really. I just have special needs. I'll go now."

As he started to turn away. I heard myself telling him to wait. When he turned back to me, his whole face was light up like a kid in a candy store.

"Maybe we can work something out." I said.

"I'll double my offer."

"Okay, but right here in the back of the garage. I've got neighbors and if I scream, they'll come running."

I knew that it was lie since all my neighbors were at work, but he didn't know that. I lead him back behind the table that stretched across the width of garage. It was piled high with clothes, books, and useless stuff I wanted to get rid of. The pile of stuff on the table would prevent anyone driving by from seeing more that our heads and shoulders.

He fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. Peeling three twenties from the roll, he stuck the rest in his pocket and handed me the money with one hand while tucking the rest of his money in his shirt pocket. I took the sixty dollars and after a moment of thought, slipped my hands up under my t-shirt and tucked the money in my bra.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Just stand there," he said and knelt down on the floor in front of me and quickly lowered his head to my crotch.

I was facing the drive so I could see if anyone was coming. He put his hands on my hips and slowly pulled my shorts down my thighs. He stopped when my shorts were almost at my knees and asked me to spread my legs apart a little. I opened my legs until they were almost shoulder length apart. As my shorts fell free to my ankles, he looked at my crotch.

Being a bit nervous, I asked him if he was looking up my shorts earlier when I was sleeping?

"Seeing your panties reminded me of how long it has been since I have been able to jack off. It gave me the nerve to ask you about your underwear."

As he reached down and helped me step out of my shorts, he continued to look at my crotch the whole time. He looked at my crotch for almost a minute before his hands reached for my waist.

I felt a tingle in me that ran from my crotch all the to my breast when his fingers touched my skin. He hooked his fingers inside the waistband of my panties and pulled them down allowing his fingers to slide over my hips at the same time. I noticed him slow down as my panties went below my crotch, as he could see my blonde pubic hair.

Being in the sun all the time only bleached my long hair, but the color of my pubic hair is so light that it did nothing to hide my pussy slit. I knew as soon as my panties were low enough, that he would be looking right into my cunt. My outer lips are so tight that my inner lips hang down just a bit.

He continued to pull my panties slowly down my legs until he reached my ankles. I noticed that he never took his eyes off of my pussy the whole time he was pulling my panties down.

As I stepped out of them, I spread my legs apart a little more to give him a better view. He brought my panties to his nose and inhaled so deeply that I could hear him. He still kept his eyes on my pussy the whole time.

"These smell wonderful…….you smell wonderful." He said, taking another deep breath.

As knelt there with his face buried in my panties like a dog digging for a bone. I noticed his eyes were locked so tightly to my pussy lips, it was liked they were riveted to them.

Finally, his eyes moved up body checking every little detail of body until our eyes bored into each other's.

Breaking the silence, he said "I got another twenty for you if you let me smell the source of this wonderful aroma."

Without taking his eyes off mine, he quickly fumbled in his shirt pocket pulling out his wad of cash and peeled off another twenty.

I felt a surge of excitement go through me. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dangerous, but that made it all the more thrilling. I stared at him for a few long seconds and then, without saying anything, I reached down with one hand to take the money while I pulled up my t-shirt with my other hand. I no longer cared if he saw my bra, since he was just looking at my cunt. I shoved the twenty into my bra with my free hand and spread my legs even farther apart for him.

As he leaned forward, I finally realized that I had never been this excited in my whole life. I was consumed with lust. His nose was so close to my cunt that every time he took a deep breath, I could feel my cunt hair move. I could hear him sniffing and when he would exhale, I could feel his warm breath on my cunt lips. This did nothing to help me calm down from heightened state of arousal.

He sniffed several times before I felt it. It was a warm, soft, liquid touch on the top of my slit. It was soft that I thought that I was just imaging it, or maybe it was just his soft, warm breath. Then it came again and I knew it…….he was licking my slit.

My husband was a good man and has kept me happy for six years, but it had been months since he had kissed me, let alone touched me anyway sexually. Now this perfect ……….oh so perfect stranger had his tongue on my cunt.

I was just about to stop him when his tongue started to slide its way into my cunt. I could only moan in sheer pleasure as his tongue worked magic on me.

His licking became more confident, more bold, more penetrating. As his tongue pushed into me until it found my clit. I knew I was on the rise of an orgasm. Waves of pleasurable sensation swept over me. He clicked my clit up and down. He ran his tongue around my clit causing me to moan out in joy. As I spread my legs farther apart, he licked lower, finding the little flaps beside my vagina. He toyed with them for a moment and then pushed his tongue between them like a tiny, warm, wiggling snake. He gently fucked me with his tongue for several minutes more, before bringing his attention back onto my clit. When he got back to my clit, it had swollen so much that it stuck out like a swollen finger. He opened his mouth and started to suck on it. I started coming and grabbed his head. He kept up the pressure on my clit, sucking and licking or several minutes until I stopped shaking and let go of him.

He pulled his face away from me a little. I looked down at him and saw the lower half of his face was wet from my flowing juices.

Being breathless and almost unable to speak, I asked him "Did….that……get…... you……..aroused?"

He quietly stood up and opened his fly. To my surprise, he pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen in my short twenty-five years. The head, it was about the size of a plum, snapped out at me. I looked at it only for second before I reached out to take it into my hand. I pushed my ass back onto the garage counters as I pulled this magnificent tool towards my hungry cunt.

"Please fuck me." I whispered breathlessly.

As his cock slide into me with one smooth motion, I cried out in pleasure. His body spread my legs wider as he was diving into me with his cock until I fully impaled on his thick rod. He crushed my breast as he wrapped his arms around me. I could only respond by wrapping my legs and arms around him.

For a long moment neither of us moved so I could adjust to his size. I had never felt so full. Once I finally adjusted to his size, he started moving cock out a fraction and then he would slide it back into me. Gradually, he increased the length of his strokes.

I had already come once with his tongue inside of me and knew that I was already beginning to reach the top of my orgasmic peak again. I couldn't believe this, we couldn't have been fucking for more than a few seconds. Maybe a dozen more strokes and I was coming again. I came so hard that I could feel my juices spilling out of me. I squirted so hard that my juice shoot out onto his shirt.

I don't know how long he fucked me. I lost track of time as I clung to him as his strokes got longer and faster. Sometimes he would completely withdraw from me only to ram that wonderful cock back into me. I kept coming so many times that I lost track of time, until I heard him grunting as his cock twitched inside of me. His sperm felt so warm inside of me that I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

He stayed inside of me and held me close after he came. I felt his wet jism sliding out of my abused cunt. He came so much that it ran down between my legs towards my ass. He stayed inside of me until he finally went soft. I pulled him closer by wrapping my legs around his hips tighter.

Finally, he leaned back and I looked up at him.

"That was wonderful," he said, softly, "I'm glad you took pity on a poor schmuck like me."

I looked at his face for a long time, then I pulled him close and put my head on his shoulder.

"This was the best fuck I've ever had," I whispered into his ear, "and I'm not going to forget it. I'm not going to get mad if you tell me the truth. Do you really have a problem getting it up?"

After a short pause, he said, "No, but I do like to smell women's crotches and I love to lick them."

I raised my hands to the back of his head and pulled him close again and started to kiss him.

When we had separated, I pulled my shorts on again, and he tucked my panties in his pocket.

"Listen," he said, hugging me, "I paid eighty dollars for your panties. My wife has been wanting to have a garage sale at our house for months. I live up the block from you, maybe next weekend I'll have a garage sale. If I open up on Thursday, would you stop in and buy my briefs?"

"Yeah," I said, "Thursday a great day to start your sale! I'll be there."