A Good Sister

Story Info
Sister stops in for yet another session of dominance.
770 words
3.97
220.4k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked on his door a little early, unable to hold back her need any longer. He invited her in and she closed and locked the door behind her.

"Here for our session?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"You're early."

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Well, you know the drill. Take off your clothes, slowly." She wore only her nightgown with some panties on underneath. She moved the sleeves down and off her shoulders, revealing her young perky chest. Her nipples pointed sharply. She shuddered as his eyes seared her skin. She pulled the gown the rest of the way down her body, stepped out of it, and kicked it aside.

"Turn around," he told her. She did, showing him her smooth back leading down to her soft buns. "And remember," he uttered, "Slowly." She moved her panties down her thighs in slow motion, the crotch of the panties getting slightly caught in her wetness. Her heart beat against her ribs and her head pulsed with the knowledge that her every dirty move was being closely watched. When the panties neared her knees, he made her pause and stand upright again, making her feel oh so naughty, displaying herself that way. At last, she stood nude before him.

"Come here," he ordered. She sat down on his bed and watched hungrily as he pulled his shorts down and off, exposing his giant cock and balls to his younger sister, yet again. Even before the shorts had hit the floor, she was already breathing wildly, muttering incoherently under her breath, completely transfixed by his cock. Beginning to moan already, she lifted his flaccid penis and held it in her little hand. With a lot of shaking and tugging, he finally had a full hard-on. She lifted his tip with her fingers and then let the cock snap back down to his abdomen, causing it to make the powerful fleshy sound she loved so much. She did this about a dozen times. It was hard for her to stop. She then made it waggle side to side, over and over.

She took his shaft in her right hand and squeezed it as hard as she could, until her hand shook and she gasped from the effort. She did the same with her left hand, until it shook. Right hand. Left hand. Right. Left. She pulled on it. Pulled. Pulled. She squeezed it with both hands together. Squeezed his cock, hard. She held it up, bringing her mouth close. She licked her lips and moaned uncontrollably, almost crying.

"You want that cock in your mouth, don't you?" he taunted her softly.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"What if I don't let you?" A horrified look came over her face.

"You can't! You wouldn't do that to me, would you? It would kill me. Oh God, please!"

"Calm down and put your mouth over it." Relieved, she opened her watering mouth and positioned it over his tip, waiting, waiting. In one quick motion, he pushed her head down onto the shaft, hard. He held her there for five seconds. Ten seconds. "Are you choking on my cock?" She nodded. "Good. It's good for you." He let her come up for air briefly, then shoved her head back down, holding her in place forcefully with both hands. He let her back up. "What do you want now?"

"Cum."

"Whose cum?"

"Yours."

"Who am I?"

"You're my big brother."

"Why do you want to swallow my cum?"

"It tastes good."

"Why else?"

"It comes from inside you, from your balls."

"Why else?"

"I... I need it!"

"Get my cock in your throat, now!" She buried the cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head. He came in her mouth, fucking and fucking her head. "Show me. Show me the cum." She opened her mouth and showed him the gobs of sperm. "Swallow it." She swallowed it. "Suck my cock, you slut." She sucked it. "Swallow!" She swallowed again. "Lick my balls." She licked them. "Lick my ass." She licked it. "Good girl." He petted her head gently. "Good girl." She stood up, patting her tummy, feeling comforted. "Be back in here tomorrow morning."

"Yes."

"8 o' clock."

"Okay."

"Get out of here." She went back to her room hurriedly, clutching her nightgown and panties. In bed, she lay on her back, rubbing her abdomen with one hand and fucking herself with the other, her mind focused on only one thing.

His cum. Her brother's cum. Inside her, warming her, nourishing her.

She climaxed powerfully, exhaling loudly. She loved her brother. She licked her lips, swallowed again, and went to sleep.