A Good Start

Story Info
She finds a suitable slave for the first time in years.
2.7k words
46.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dress was terribly uncomfortable under the summer sun. I shifted in my seat, and fanned myself furiously. Curls stuck to and beads of sweat trickled down the back of my neck. My neighbor, Alice, leaned over to me to chide me.

"You should have worn that shorter dress with the straps," she said.

I turned my nose up, sniffed and said, "Yes, I know."

"Well, if nothing else, perhaps you can get your new slave to cool you down later."

"Who said I was going to get one this year?"

"Oh, we all know it's been years since you had one. Besides, this year's bunch seems to be an awfully good batch of volunteers."

Even as she told me this, the announcer came onto the stage before us.

No one needed to know that I desperately did hope to find someone suitable to take home with me. I wouldn't just make do with some vagabond who signed up for free meals, though. I had become finicky through the years. It was true that I hadn't brought home a slave in five years. I had become bored with the selection, year after year. None of them ever suited me.

I watched as naked men and women were led to the stage. I sighed so that Alice could hear me. I saw her shake her head. I was disappointed with most of them, again. Here, a blonde woman who just turned eighteen came onto stage. I yawned. There, a man who was out-of-shape and had a gray tinge to his skin followed. I watched as people surrounded the volunteers. They would touch their skin, pinch their nipples, and fondle their genitals. A few volunteers would blush and look down. The woman who held the leash would swat the butt of one or two who flinched at the touches of those who wanted to inspect them up close.

There were six volunteers at the side of the stage who had not been paraded yet. My eyes landed on one that stunned me. He stood still, with eyes down. He was lean and his muscles were toned, but didn't bulge. His dark hair picked up a reddish tint in the sunlight. I could see the most beautiful eyes peeking around at the naked flesh that surrounded him. His penis was hard, as if against his will. He was honestly enjoying his exposure and loss of control. A tingle and warmth covered my body, and concentrated in my sex. I pulsed with excitement. I stood up as I watched the woman take his leash and lead him toward the platform. I was not surprised at the crowd that immediately surrounded him.

One older man with a boil on his cheek was lifting his balls, and I watched as the volunteer's penis twitched. He looked uncomfortable and yet remained still. He was turned on by all the hands that covered him from head to foot. A woman who had carefully caressed his buttocks shook her head and walked to another man to inspect. I was torn between an impulse to tear the people away from him to claim him as my own and a desire to watch his obvious discomfort as more hands reached out and touched him.

One by one, people lost interest in him. I could tell they thought he would be reluctant as a slave. I could see that, too, in his perfect eyes, but my desire overwhelmed my sensibility. I could worry about what I had gotten myself into later. I didn't touch and prod at him as the others did. I merely circled him. I slowly caressed his body with my eyes. He was a few inches taller than me. He had a bronze tint to his skin that didn't seem deliberate, but healthy. When I came back to the front I looked at him. He lifted his impertinent eyes at me. I smiled. The woman who held his leash gave him a quick, but harsh smack with the riding crop. His eyes slowly lowered back to the floor. It was enough. I walked away from him, and went to the auctioneer.

I wrote out a bid for him. It was more than I thought the auctioneer probably deserved, but what I thought he was worth. He smiled at me when he saw the number. He handed me the contract. I signed my name next to my slave's signature. His name was Elata. I was handed a card to give to the mistress who held his leash.

I walked to the mistress but did not look at Elata. I felt his eyes follow me, and a wave of heat passed through me. I knew that feeling well. He was happy that I had purchased his services for the year. If I could have heard his thoughts, I knew they would tell me that he was as excited to go home with me as I was to take him home.

I took his leash, and led him away from the square. His thin sandals scratched at the gravel. He walked very close behind me. I could feel him staring at me. He was not used to being submissive. Every little rebellious action stabbed at me. Now, I wondered why I had been so rash. Why had I brought this slave home? I felt more like the slave of my own desires than my "slave" would ever really be. This feeling irritated me.

I led him up the marble steps of my brick home. I turned to him, and he looked at me, immediately. I was completely astonished by his boldness.

"Did I tell you that you were free to do what you want?" I demanded.

He put his eyes back to the floor. Blood pooled in his cheeks. He was properly embarrassed. I put my head up. I could not help but smile. He wanted to please me. That made up for all his little indiscretions. Maybe I was weak for forgiving him so quickly. It just couldn't be helped.

"Now you may look up and talk to me, Elata."

He raised his eyes, and I saw a sly look come into them. I was the one blushing, now. He smiled. There was weakness in my knees, immediately. Heat spread from between my legs into the rest of my body. I studied him. He basked in the attention my eyes gave him.

"What do you want me to do, mistress?"

"I want you to come with me to my changing room. This is a horrible dress and must come off immediately."

One side of his mouth curved into a smile, as if against his will. I motioned for him to follow me. He walked close behind me, again. We walked into my changing room.

"From now on, call me Taletha, not mistress. As much as I like the title, I want you to know who your mistress is."

He whispered my name. The sound was musical to me, all filled with desire of his own. I turned away from him, lifted my curls and pointed at my zipper.

"Yes, Taletha."

He used one hand to unzip the dress, and another to open the cloth as he moved down my back. The caress of his hand sent a pulse into my sex. He moved his hand under the cloth, and pushed it off of my shoulders. He reluctantly took his hands from under the dress and pulled it to the floor. I stepped out of the cloth on the floor. I pointed to the rack. He picked the cloth up, but continued to look over my body. He removed his eyes to carefully hang up the dress. As soon as he could, he returned to gazing at me.

There was a pink flush over his body. His eyes told me he was controlling a wide range of impulses to touch me, overpower me, and indulge in this palpable desire between us. I smiled cruelly.

I removed my undergarments. I was left as exposed as him. He looked down at the triangle of hair between my legs. I cautioned him.

"Not yet, my impertinent one."

I walked before him into the bedroom off of the changing room. I readied the posts with shackles. He stood at my back as I finished. I could feel his breath on my body. Goosebumps were raised all over me.

"Lie down," I commanded.

He took himself away from my back and slowly moved to the bed. He laid and I straddled him, to put his wrists into the restraints. I locked the clasps with two quick snaps.

"Now, I'm going to study my purchase."

I ran my hands down his body very slowly. The skin was every bit as soft and firm beneath my touch as I knew it would be. The soft down of his hair felt like heaven beneath my fingers. I moved my fingers down his legs, and then removed the sandals. I kneaded his feet, and felt him twitch a little as I tickled them gently.

"Turn over."

"Yes, Taletha."

He complied, and crossed his arms that remained in the restraints. He scooted his body until his erection was positioned as comfortably as possible. I touched the soft flesh of his back. I moved to his buttocks, slowly. I gently opened his cheeks. He turned his head to the side and watched as I put a finger into my mouth. I placed it between the flesh, and felt his anus pucker. I watched him wince. I smiled. He moaned at me. I stroked the hole delicately a few times. His groans were nearly growls.

I positioned my hands on his cheeks and squeezed. He tensed beneath my grasp. The firm muscles felt exquisite. I spontaneously bent my head and gently licked the flesh. I ran my tongue down his legs. I moved back over his back, and put my mouth to his neck. After a few gentle licks, I bit into his neck, hard. This was my mark. I felt him cringe beneath me. He cried out after a few moments of trying to control himself. I looked at the mark and smiled at the red welts of teeth marks.

I moved to the side and told him to turn back over.

He complied. There was a fixed look on his face of submission. The cocky look that was there earlier faded away. I smiled wider, and put an evil tilt into my eyes. He whimpered for release and began to writhe beneath me. I bent down to his penis. I licked at the soft skin of his scrotum. The salty taste hit my mouth sharply. I let my saliva run over the skin of his penis. I licked the head and then ran my tongue up and down its length a few strokes. It strained up to meet my mouth at each stroke. He was trying to guide me to put it in my mouth.

I backed away and slowly, teasingly, shook my head no. I heard a soft whine in his sigh. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. I stroked just under his balls with my fingers. Then I reached over to the side of my bed, and pulled out a short length of firm leather.

"Turn over, again."

He gasped at the leather. He was reluctant, at first.

"I can always use this on your thighs," I informed him. He turned over quickly. "This is to remind you of your place here in my house. You are my slave for a year by that contract you signed. This is a reminder that you will need to do as I say and not resist me like you have today."

I swatted his perfect butt, and watched the red welts develop. The slaps sounded wet as the leather hit his flesh. I was enraptured with the sound of the hits. When he whimpered and writhed, I hit slightly harder a couple more times. He gasped and groaned. Goosebumps rose all over his body. I told him to turn back toward me.

"I'm going to release you. I want you to do something for me. It's been five years now, and I want you to make my first time after this long abstinence to be gentle and perfect."

To this, his smile returned. I removed his hands from the restraints, and immediately his hands were upon my body. The look was one of disbelief.

"Tell me what you think about my body. I know you were happy that I picked you. Tell me what you think about me." I used his ignorance of the game I played to my advantage. Another volunteer would have known that he was supposed to compliment me, and worship me. Elata wouldn't know the game that well. He would probably answer honestly. I also knew he would compliment me from that place of honestly, anyway.

"When you just stood there, and circled me, I thought 'Oh no, she doesn't like me.' Everyone else was touching, fondling and poking at me eagerly. I was almost certain the man with the boil on his face would end up with me. I had agreed to this, so I would have done whatever I was supposed to do, but it would have been much less enthusiastically. When you came back to the front, I could tell you were determined to have me. I was thrilled. You were so confident and you were very nice to look at. When I looked at you, it was because I wanted to see you. I didn't want to disobey, but I wanted to look at you. You are perfect."

"Now I want you to show me how you feel about me." I guided his head between my legs. I laid back and let him suck at my lips. His tongue pressed the area below my clitoris. He gently stroked upward, without pressing the clitoris too hard. He moved his tongue back an forth in that precious area under it. He slid his tongue into the hole every now and then. Then he would suck at the whole mound. I felt my body start its rhythm. Intense desire would come in waves followed by softer enjoyment in the ebbs. When I was dizzy with want, I pulled his head away from between my legs.

He moved over me, and eagerly placed his penis over the wetness but didn't enter me. He rubbed himself on me. He waited for permission to enter me. I pulled his mouth to mine. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth. Our tongues slid over each other, and pushed back and forth between our lips in a steady and persistent rhythm.

I put my hand between my legs and touched myself a few times. Then I stroked the hard phallus just above me. I pushed it down toward my hole, and he pressed into me. Pain came first, but it was exquisite and short-lived. I felt him pull and push, and my muscles tightened around him. I reached my hand under his scrotum, massaged him, touched the soft flesh, and played with the firm balls. I looked into his eyes that were as intense as a tempest. He looked down between our legs, and watched himself thrust into me over and over. I could tell he was going to cum soon. I whispered, "This feels so good. I wish we didn't have to stop. You feel so good inside of me." He looked back into my eyes, and growled. His rhythm was hard and quick. I felt his pleasure and it increased my own pleasure by a hundred times. I heard him breathe in synchronicity with our rhythm. I put my hands around him, and curled myself into his body. The energy inside me swelled and burst. The spasms came over me, and I moaned out his name. He thrust himself in short, quick strokes as he bent to me and kissed me again. He spent, and gently collapsed upon me.

In the afterglow, he kissed me all over my body. His hands touched all of me. We hugged, we kissed, and soon his desire was renewed. He laid beside me, and whispered to me, "We have a year for me to worship you. But I don't know if that will be long enough for me..."

I smiled and basked in his desire.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Raven's Party Pt. 01 Who would have thought Raven's Party would be so wild?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Party An invite to a very different kind of party.in Group Sex
Sara's Sexual Awakening Sara's friend crashes her date with her crush.in Group Sex
Test Subjects A girl finds herself naked in a room with a naked man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seventh Coven A professor is invited to participate in a fertility rite.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories