A Good Start

Story Info
He comes home to get ready for a day out with you.
1.5k words
3.85
27.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided on the way home that I was going to have fun with you today. It was around noon, on a beautiful Saturday, and I had been gone most of the morning running errands and whatnot. We had plans to spend the day together already, but as I thought about you lying in bed as I was leaving this morning, only going because I had to get these things done, the tone of those plans changed. I replayed in my mind how you, still half-asleep, were teasingly running your fingers over your upper thighs and stomach, tauntingly outlining the real estate I wanted to focus my morning’s attention on.

As I drive home, my memory redraws every curve of your naked body right before my eyes. Your full round breasts with the hard nipples pointing up to beg for my mouth. Your legs deliciously parted to show your beautiful pussy, wanting my full attention. Your hands tracing lines on your soft, smooth skin, marking a path my tongue begs to follow. Your dazed, early morning eyes staring at me, even in their fogginess portraying the things you want me to do to you. Your soft full lips, whispering you love me and you wish I didn’t have to go so early this morning. Oh, the possibilities.

Not wanting to be teased without at least some retribution, I stood over you and leaned my head down, roughly yet lightly flicking my tongue over your hard nipple, nipping at it with my teeth. You smiled and moaned as I stood up, dipping my finger down between your thighs for something to remember you by all morning, your sweet, salty scent on my finger. I said I’d be back sooner than possible and then we could have the rest of the weekend to ourselves.

I am on my way home now, remembering all this, and as I pull up outside our apartment, my cock is rock hard with lust and anticipation. I quietly make my way down the stairs wondering what you’re doing, and if you’re feeling like I feel. As I approach the apartment, I hear your voice on the porch and as I look around the corner I see you watering a couple little plants, phone to your ear. You don’t know I’m there, you couldn’t hear me over the phone and the radio. But you are outside, back to me, bent over, and I almost cum on myself. You must have just taken a shower because you are wearing only a towel around your body and another on your hair. Your beautiful ass in on display toward the world, with your beautiful pink pussy peaking out underneath as you bend to water the flowers. I just stare. You start to stand and I quickly make my way to our door. I walk in as you do, and you smile at me and wave, not knowing what I just saw. Still on the phone, you sit down on the couch.

I walk toward you and you can see the lust in my eyes, and also in my shorts. I kneel in front of you, and you know what I want. I grab the towel and pull it open, your sweet smelling, clean skin exposed to me. I quickly wrap my lips around one of your hard nipples, sucking and nibbling like I’m starved. The way that I am leaning into the couch has my hard dick, in my shorts, grinding against your pussy, and you respond by grabbing me and pulling my body into you even harder, your legs wrapping around my waist. You are working hard to continue your conversation, but my sudden assault has increased your pulse and your breathing.

Whoever you’re talking to doesn’t seem to notice because I hear your conversation go on unchanged. I take this as a challenge, as I always do. I run my tongue down your body, retracing the lines your fingers made for me this morning. My kisses coat your stomach, my tongue teasingly dipping into your belly button. I don’t linger long on my way to my destination. I immediately take a deep breath and plunge my mouth onto your clit. I suck and lick intensely, with my hands digging themselves underneath you to grab your ass and pull you deeper into my mouth. You toss your head back into the couch and grab my hair, grinding my face into you. I am flicking my tongue across your clit quickly, dipping down into your wetness every few seconds to taste how hot and sweet you are.

Your legs are draped over my shoulders, your thighs squeezed against my ears. I pull my hands from your ass and place them on the back of your thighs, pushing them upwards into your chest, where your free hand is pulling at your nipples. With your legs up, your whole pussy and ass are exposed to me, and I waste no time diving down to lick your ass.

With my face rubbing your pussy, and tonguing your ass, you start to rub your clit furiously. You’re going to come hard, and right in someone’s ear. I’ve noticed that your end of the conversation has become a lot of short phrases and one-syllable answers. But as I lick and play with you it drops off even more. I push your finger out of the way with my tongue, and suck down on your clit, and I push two fingers deep inside your pussy. You just drop the phone, grab my hair and scream as you come hard on my face. I keep at it, and you are still coming. Your breathing is deep and fast. You pick up the phone and tell them that you’ll have to call them back later. I hear you say a couple times, “Oh no, I’m okay, I just need to go.” They won’t stop asking, and not wanting to drag it out and lose the mood, you just say, “No, actually Sean is eating my pussy, and I’m about to come again.” You drop the phone, and hearing you say that made me start to fuck you hard with my fingers as I lick your clit and rub your own wetness into your ass with my thumb.

The phone situation resolved, you push me away and quickly turn over onto your knees. Your hands on the arm of the couch, and your tits are hanging down. I get behind you and bury my face in your ass again, fingering your pussy and clit from underneath. The fucking motion of my mouth and hands causes you to rock, your nipples rubbing against the arm of the couch as you stare outside. Within seconds you are coming again on my face and hands. Moaning loudly, anyone outside would have no question as to what was going on in here. As you catch your breath, I strip my clothes off and get behind you. With each of my hands grabbing your ass, I spread your knees with mine and roughly shove my hard dick into your pussy.

The quickness and intensity with which I fill your pussy causes you to come again, as my dick, wet with only my own precum, slides into your wet pussy with extra friction. You push back into me as I fuck you. Your pussy is so tight and hot that I have to hold back from cumming almost immediately, my punishment for making my dick wait so long. I tell you that I saw you on the porch. You smile and told me you had hoped I would. You tell me how you spent 20 minutes out there moving plants and watering, often slowly opening and readjusting the towel as it started to fall. You told me how you were a little disappointed thinking that I missed it all, but knew you’d get to tell me about it. But when I came in the front door, you knew that I had seen that last bit of the show.

I slap you on the ass, leaving my handprint red on white flesh. I fuck you hard having to focus not to come. You reach one hand down to rub your clit, telling me to come with you the next time. You tell me you’re getting close and your moans tell me it’s true. I am close the whole time, trying not to think about how fucking amazing your tight pussy feels. You tell me to get ready, and after a series of noises you start to come. Your pussy grips my dick so hard and your fingers dig into the couch. I can’t stand it anymore and I come so hard. I scream aloud, digging my fingers into your ass. I fill your pussy with all the come that built up as I thought about you in the car, stared at your ass on display for the world, licked your pussy, and then struggled not to come as we were fucking. I’m still fucking you as I’m cumming inside you. You’re still cumming and squeezing my dick.

Finally it is over. You turn and lay on your back, and I collapse on top of you, we pant together, kissing in between breaths. After we catch our breath you say, “Well, I guess I need another shower. Let’s clean up because the day has just begun.” We’re off to the shower, and I am already getting hard again anticipations that rest of the day.