A Good Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, confused. "Which one?"

"What do you want?"

I raised myself up a little, and looked along her, lost in thought. What did I want? She was physically attractive; there was no question that that was having an effect on me. But there was something more going on than just an animalistic urge to take her. Before me lay a human being, someone who craved tenderness, passion, intimacy, and – without a doubt – love. With a shock, I realized that what I wanted, what I wanted more than anything, was to satisfy those needs. At that moment, I didn't even care if my own swimsuit came off, if the creature within had its day. All I wanted was to make her happy.

"I want to do whatever you most desire," I said quietly. She remained silent.

I looked at my hands. I could make them glide over a computer keyboard. I had used them to make music on a piano. Looking at her, the metaphor came to my mind of using my hands to play her. Without wanting to, I chuckled at the thought.

Even in the faint moonlight, I could see her frown. "What?"

"Oh, nothing," I said, somewhat embarrassed. She still looked at me; I was trapped. Reluctantly, I continued. "I was just thinking about how I play the piano, and it made me think about using my hands to play you the same way." I didn't know if she understood, so I added, "For your satisfaction, of course."

She smiled slightly. "That sounds like fun." She tipped her head. "Do you know where my keys are?"

I shook my head no. "That's half the fun, I think." She was still quiet. "What do you think? Do you trust me?"

"Who are you?" she asked with a wry smile. "Aladdin?"

"Maybe," I said quietly. "I've already had one wish come true."

I could see by the look in her eyes that I had touched her. She reached up and pulled my head down and we kissed luxuriously once more. When we broke for air, she gently stroked my cheek. "Ok," she said. "Play me."

I swallowed hard. What had I gotten myself into? But my fear quickly passed. She was here, and I had a job to do. A potentially exciting, incredible, wonderful job. Ok, no pressure...

"Well, let's see," I started. "It's always good to find middle C..." I reached out and placed my hand just below her breasts, but above her stomach.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, "but I don't have perfect pitch."

"Hmm," I said, with fake thoughtfulness. "We'll have to get you in tune somehow. Perhaps these knobs down here..." I reached down and grabbed at her toes.

She giggled and squirmed. "Stop! That tickles."

I smiled and looked down at her again. "Ok... Where was I? Oh, yeah. Middle C." I placed my hand on her again.

"Do," she said, tunelessly naming the first note of the scale.

"Ah," I said. "There we are." She laughed. I caressed the area a little bit.

"You know," she said after not much time. "Do is a little boring."

"Yeah," I said. "It's just the base note. Things get more interesting as you move along the scale." I moved my hand lower, just below her stomach. I stroked her gently across her waist, just dancing along the edge of her bathing suit.

She closed her eyes. "Mmm... Re."

I bent down and kissed her on the stomach, multiple times, lingering briefly on her belly button.

"Do you kiss your piano, too?" she asked, somewhat breathlessly.

"I can't say that I have."

"Hmm. Poor piano."

"I save my kisses for those special ones."

She looked at me with mock concern. "Say. Are you trying to seduce me?"

I looked at her with equally mock surprise. "Hmm. I was hoping you'd seduce me."

"Well," she said, "the night is still young." Then we laughed. "Next," she said. "Please."

I could see where I was to go next. Was she asking me to..? Now, I couldn't give her everything she wanted right away, could I?

"Let's see... If we go the other way along the scale..." I could sense a frustrated sigh escape her as I moved back up her body. "...we get to Ti." I placed my hands carefully on her breasts.

"As in 'T and A'?" she asked.

"Looks that way," I said. "It has to be around here somewhere." I slowly massaged her breasts through her top. She drew in a breath and moaned contentedly. "That doesn't sound like the right note."

She moaned again, this time adding, "Tiiii..."

"There it is," I said. "Ti seems to be a good note." I thought for a moment. "But it's a little muffled. I can't get the right feel. Perhaps if we uncover ..." I reached part way for her top and stopped, waiting for an objection. When none came, I proceeded to take it and carefully slip it down, exposing her nipples to the night air and my appreciative eyes.

"Hey," I said. "Maybe those are the tuning knobs..." I reached out as if to grip one between my fingers.

"Don't you dare," she said, putting a hand up. "I'm sure you'll agree there are things that should not be twisted."

I cringed all the way down in my swimsuit. "Ouch! Point taken." When I replaced my grabby fingers with an open palm, she let me continue. I lightly caressed the top of her right breast, sliding down to the tip, rubbing and stroking. Switching to the left with my hand, I brought my mouth down to her right nipple and gave it an open-mouth kiss, my tongue twirling the end of it. She squirmed pleasurably and brought her hands up behind my head, caressing my neck as I continued to indulge myself. "Hmm," I said after a while. "I think I like warm Ti."

Her voice was a little breathy. "I think they like you, too."

"Shall I move on?"

"Ok," she said thoughtfully. "For now."

"Perhaps the lady will enjoy a little arpeggio later."

"Mmmm. Sounds nice."

"And to think I used to hate scales," I mused. She laughed, a sound that warmed me.

"Well," I said, eyeing her. "If we continue on..." I approached her neck.

She stopped me. "Wait. What about Mi?" she asked.

Ignoring her obvious meaning, I teased, "What about you?"

"No," she said, a tiny note of frustration creeping in. "Not me. Mi!" She grabbed my hand and moved it downward.

"Oooh," I said, making an act of suddenly understanding.

I ran my hand down the length of her stomach, stopping just at the edge of her bathing suit. I moved my hand a couple of finger widths lower. "Is it here?" I asked, pressing slightly.

"You're a little flat," she said. "Keep going."

With slight pressure, I slid my finger along, stroking down to the junction of her legs, eliciting a gasp from her. "Mi," she whispered. Seeking the valley, I pressed inward a little further. She tipped her head back, closed her eyes, and gasped again. "Oh my." Her legs spread instinctively as I lowered my mouth to her swim suit and pressed my lips against what was hidden underneath. "Mmmm... Mi is good." I slid over and kissed the inside of her thighs, lingering; then I straightened.

Without a word, trying to judge her reaction, I slowly slid my hand under her swim suit, my finger exploring the unfamiliar countryside. There was the tall hill at the top, and the rain-soaked valley just beyond... It was so easy to... My finger slipped inside. She stiffened, eyes closed, mouth open. I began slowly sliding up and down, in and out, stroking the side mounds that grew taller and thicker as I continued, engorged by her passion.

All the while, I watched her. I was enjoying this as much as she was, loving the reactions I could rouse in her. The way her body tensed from time to time... The way she furrowed her brow when I touched her just right... The way she sighed and gasped and gave out little moans...

Abruptly, I slid my hand back out. Her eyes opened, with a look approaching desperation.

I shook my head. "Something isn't quite right," I said. "The tone is off."

"No, no," she said, placing her hand on me. "Mi, mi, mi..."

"It's a bit muffled, don't you think? Just like Ti."

She frowned. Then, bright girl, she got where I was headed. "Can you fix it?" she asked, raising her hips off the ground.

I smiled. "Let's try." I took hold of her swim suit and began sliding it sensuously down, both my hands running along her hips as it went, my thumbs hooked along the band. Over her thighs it went; she tucked her legs in and through, and off it came.

I ran my hand up her leg, along her thigh. Then my middle finger danced along the ridge, and with the easiest of motions slipped inside once more.

She closed her eyes and relaxed. "Mi..." she sighed. "Stroke Mi..."

I resumed stroking her. Since her eyes were closed, she didn't see me slowly lowering my mouth. I held my breath as I passed over her stomach and down to the grassy plain, pausing for only a moment to inhale her scent before my tongue darted out, tickling her rigid clit. For a moment her breathing became erratic with surprise and pleasure, and her hand jerked before moving to rest on my head. My finger still in motion, I slid my tongue along, tasting her nether lips. Then I lowered my lips and brought the pressure of my mouth fully onto them. Her body trembled and the beginnings of a moan escaped her as I open-mouth kissed her, sliding my mouth all over. Occasionally, I forced my tongue inside a little. If only I had kept up those trumpet lessons...

As I poured my attention out on her wondrous Mi, I reached up with my other hand and stroked her stomach and just under her breasts. I could feel her stomach tense as my touch darted over it. My other, busy finger felt constrictions as well, as if it was being embraced from within.

Her breath was coming faster. She gripped my arm constantly, squeezing each time her body tensed.

Unable to keep up the tongue action, I moved up and began kissing her breast once more before enfolding the tip and drawing it as far back in my mouth as I could. I gently squeezed it over and over, stroking the nipple with my tongue as my hand probed deeper and deeper into her.

I discovered a rough spot just inside, near the front of the valley. From then on, each time my finger went in, I lingered there, rubbing it gently. Suddenly, she began rocking against my hand. "Mmm... Oh... Oh! Oh!" And then her body tensed stronger than ever, and she arched her back, a strangled groan escaping her lips. I sped up my strokes, and she gasped and moaned over and over, arms and legs twitching, before she finally stayed my hand with hers.

I removed my suction from her breast and looked down at her. She was breathing furiously, and she twitched for a moment when I slid my finger out of her.

She continued to look at me as she caught her breath. I smiled, happy with what I had been able to do.

Finally she was able to speak. She furrowed her brow a bit. "Did... did you do that?"

"I think so," I said. "Well, one of us did."

Ignoring my meaningless banter, she continued. "Could you do it again?"

I smiled and bent to kiss her, making her body twitch again. "Any time you want." For a moment, I mistook what she meant. "Oh, did you want, right now..?"

"Oh, no, no," she said. "Not now. I don't think I could take it." She sat up and studied me. "What now?" she asked. "What about you?"

I didn't know what to say. Having just done to her what I did, I was somewhat spent myself. It was as if I had felt her ecstasy when she did. More than that, I didn't know if I felt comfortable asking for anything from her. My focus was on giving. I was oddly at peace despite the erection she suddenly noticed in my swim suit.

She reached out and touched it, and I drew in breath. "It looks like part of you wants something," she said.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain," I intoned.

"But isn't he getting a little... blue?"

"You mean sad?"

"That," she said. "And not able to breathe too well, all wrapped up like that."

"Ah," I said. "He'll be ok."

She looked at me, a little sadly; it almost broke my heart. "Don't you want to..?"

I scrambled to reassure her. "Oh, yes, of course. Of course I do."

"But..?"

"I..." The words didn't want to come. "It's just... We haven't really known each other all that long. I didn't know if you were... ready. I would love to, but... I didn't want you to think we had to, that's all. If you don't want to..."

"I'm sitting here, with no pants on and my... uh... Tis hanging out and you're wondering if I'm ready?"

At that, I laughed. "Well, I just... wanted to be sure."

"You could do all that and still not have sex?"

"Sure," I said. "Why not?"

"You're strange," she said.

I was beginning to feel hurt. "Good strange or bad strange?"

She thought for a moment and then smiled. "Strange strange. Maybe wonderful strange." She stretched over and kissed me. Then she straightened and finished taking her top off. "C'mon," she said, pulling me down.

We lay side by side, her cradled in my arm. She wrapped her arms around me, and soon we were kissing madly. Her hands explored me as we kissed, which only increased the tension in my swim suit.

She broke off our kiss and gently pushed be onto my back. Without a glance or a word, she immediately began kissing my chest, lingering long enough to lick my nipples before slowly moving down my body, covering me in kisses as she went. Pausing for a moment, she looked up at me and said, "Have I found any notes yet?"

Unable to speak, I could only nod, my eyes wide.

She smiled and continued. Her lips grazed my inner thigh. Just having her head partway between my legs was exhilarating. I was completely at her mercy.

"I'm not much of musician," she said. "So this might be a simple melody." Her hands moved to my swimsuit, caressing the member within. Her touch was electric, sending waves of pleasure through me. "Hmm," she said, with affected curiosity. "I wonder what's in here..."

As she began slipping my swimsuit down, I was suddenly apprehensive. I stayed her hand. "Uh, you know," I said. "The water was a bit cold, and..."

"Oh, shut up," she said. "The water was fine. And you're fine. Don't worry. Now – up." I hefted my hips in the air, and she slid my swimsuit down, as well as she could. It kept getting hung up on something; but thanks to gentle hands, I was soon bottomless.

"So," she said. "How shall we begin?"

I reached out for her face. "Kiss me," I said.

She gave a bounce and answered brightly, "Ok," though I caught a brief mischievous look in her eye. Before I realized what I had said, I saw her head lowering to my waist. "This is Mi, right?"

I started to protest. "That's not what I..." But I was cut off with a gasp as her lips brushed and then enfolded the head pointing at her so brazenly.

I could barely contain myself as she delicately moved along the shaft. Every movement was heaven. Her tongue danced about, wrapping me like a playful snake. Meanwhile, her hands stroked my thighs and stomach. I let out a small groan.

"You better watch out," I said finally, somewhat out of breath. "Or you'll get a mouthful."

She released me, and I lay there with mixed feelings, both relieved it hadn't suddenly ended yet but regretting the cessation of the sensation. "I suppose," she said thoughtfully, "that that can wait for another day." She had done it again – my heart soared. The thought of more days like this with her filled me with indescribable happiness.

Swinging her hips around, she draped a leg over me and sat on my legs. "Shall we make some music together? Perhaps if we hit some of the same notes..."

"I hear Mi sung in unison is nice," I said lamely.

She smiled. "Let's find out."

With that, she scooted forward, lifted herself up and, holding me straight with her hand to guide me, slid down, immersing me in wonderful wet warmth. For a while she didn't move. I looked up at her, the moon casting a new halo around her angelic head. I reached up and our hands met, fingers intertwining.

Then she adjusted her hips slightly and, closing her eyes, began sliding up and down on me. The pleasure that rippled through me was more than just the part of me inside her – it was the feeling of our legs together, the feeling of her weight on me. The unmistakable feeling of connection.

I released my hands from hers, and reached up to caress her breasts that jiggled slightly before me. With one hand, I stroked the length of her stomach. She trembled at my touch, and her breathing was coming harder. "Was that the arpeggio?" she managed to get out.

I could feel that I wasn't going to last too much longer, so I pulled down on her slightly. She stopped her motion and looked at me questioningly.

"Come here," I said. She settled down on me, our bodies in full contact, and we wrapped our arms around each other. Our mouths met, and we kissed passionately, barely moving. My hands explored her back, stroking her hair and caressing her glorious backside.

Suddenly, with a faint "Oh f---," she straightened up and began frantic movement up and down me again.

Overcome by the feelings, I was beyond control. "Wait," I said weakly. "I don't think I can..."

"It's ok," she said, continuing her motion. "It's your turn."

With that, after a few more strokes, the pressure blew and fire erupted in my loins and spread throughout my body. My back came off the ground, and I bucked against her as she continued to pound on me, each movement causing another spasm in me as I came into her over and over. I groaned and gasped.

Finally, I lay there, spent, as she continued to gently stroke me inside her for a little while. Then she lay down in my arms, and we were still.

I didn't know what to say, so I gently kissed her shoulder from time to time and caressed her back.

"Better?" she asked, rising up a little to look at me.

"Better."

The moon had seen enough that night. Though I couldn't bear to let go of her, I knew we couldn't stay there forever. The thought occurred to us simultaneously that we didn't know the tide schedule. Suddenly, our little beach had a taint of foreboding.

Suited up once more, we made our way back through the water, clothes and towel held high.

"So," she said. "Do you always go through all that when you have sex?"

I shrugged. "Yeah. You know, I've read that some consider the woman's... uh... Mi to be like a temple. You have to make the right veneration before you can enter." We sloshed on a bit more. "Making love is almost a religious experience."

She laughed. "Maybe that's why everyone is yelling 'Oh God!' all the time." Then the smile faded, and she looked at me. "Do you think of making love that way?"

"Yeah," I said. "Sure. Why not? If you love and respect your partner, why wouldn't you treat something as special as that the same way?"

We finally made the beach. "You are strange," she said. Then her eyes met mine. "I think I like strange."

We walked in thoughtful silence until we hit the street. I knew what was coming, and I just couldn't accept it. Suddenly she stopped and turned to me.

"I think I should go to my room now." The look on my face must have betrayed how I felt, because she asked, "What's wrong?"

"I... I just don't know if I can stand to be apart from you tonight."

She laughed. "You silly," she said. "I need to go to my room to get my things. At least a change of clothes." As relief mixed with joy coursed through me, I resisted the urge to whoop. "I don't know if makes sense to pay for two rooms," she said. Her gaze strengthened on me. "You're not some kind of typical male slob, are you?"

"No, no," I said. "You'll be surprised."

"Ok. Would you like to help me with my things?"

"With pleasure."

We began walking to her hotel, with me struggling to hide the bounce in my step. The words suddenly came to me:

You're the bounce in my step,

The smile on my face...