A Good Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers

"Ohhh!"

She bit her lip but she couldn't refuse. I could almost see her nipples tightening on her breasts, her labia swelling. I definitely could feel her clit becoming turgid and rubbery and resisting my touch. She was wonderful to watch—a lesson in female sexual response.

"Ohhhh... Oh, God, Conner!"

When Emma comes, she gives it to you. It's like something she has to get rid of, something she has to eject from her body, through her cunt and her skin and her mouth and her eyes—a terrible coiled up ferocious pleasure that starts somewhere inside and bursts out of her. My urge is always to hold her, to wrap my arms around her and hold her tight so that she doesn't fly apart or explode as the pleasure rips from her.

And that's what I did. I pulled her against me with my left arm, crushed her against me so hard neither of us could breathe as my right hand continued to coax the orgasm out of her and I felt her shudder and twitch like a rag doll as she moaned and sobbed helplessly in my embrace.

I held her so hard I felt tears squeeze out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks, catching me surprise as she came and came and I thought through my joy how absolutely foolish I was. This was only sex after all. This was only sex to hold a woman's heart and soul in your hands and know that she wanted you to do whatever you wanted to her and have her respond like this. That you touched each other in places that no one else had ever touched and made you feel things that were beyond your ability to describe. Only sex that for one brief instant no matter how short and fleeting the barriers fell away and you were somehow one with her—this stranger—and you weren't alone anymore.

Only sex.

Only sex.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers