A Good Walk Spoiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jujou groaned but, not daring to disobey, she crawled around the fire and knelt before him.

Cal was somewhat gentler than Buck but, also somewhat larger. His cock was not so much long as it was fat and it strained her mouth to its limit do accommodate him but, accommodate him she did. He took his time with her and savored her mouth for a good 30 minutes before shooting his load into her mouth. Unlike Buck, she was forced to taste its full salty flavor. She considered spitting it out but thought better of it and swallowed instead.

"Please Sirs, I'm so hungry. Can I please eat now?" she begged.

"Well, what about Max?" asked Cal in an exasperated tone.

"Don't he get no Love too?" inquired Buck.

Jujou glanced in the third man's direction but, in the intervening campfire's light she could make out very little of him.

"It's all right boys, I'll get mine when I'm good and ready." he said in his deep voice. "Let her eat, she gonna need to get her strength back."

Buck grunted, Cal nodded and a plate was placed on the ground before her. A plate covered with...fish heads and spines.

Surprised, the poor redhead looked up, a question in her disappointed eyes.

"What, not good enough for you missy?" Buck asked in a gruff voice.

"All you college sluts are the same" added Cal. "Be happy you got them fish heads at all! If it was up to me you'd only be getting a belly full of cum for each meal."

"Ha ha ha!" laughed Buck. "Fish heads and cum...It's what's for dinner."

Realizing things could get much worse; the poor girl bent to the plate to eat what she could from the sparse bones and heads. Trout eyes never tasted so good but, there wasn't even enough to stop her belly from growling so loud that the others could hear it.

She glanced at the pan as it cooled by the fire. One lovely crisp trout looked back at her with its accusing poached eye.

"Well" said Max, "Everybody get enough to eat?"

Buck and Cal said "Yep" as one.

"Guess I better toss this last fish. Don't want to attract any wildlife in the dark."

Taking the pan by the handle, he rose and turned to go.

"AH!" said Jujou who couldn't believe he would toss it out rather than offer it to the starving girl.

"What?" he asked. "You want this?"

She nodded, still not willing to look him in the face.

"I don't know; this is a pretty nice fish. You got anything worth trading for it?"

A tear ran down her cheek as Jujou closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Ha-ha!" he laughed. This is a WHOLE fish and a nice one too. That's only worth the head and bones. You gonna have to do better 'n that if you want it."

Jujou's head dropped in disappointment.

"OK, have it your way." Max said as he turned away.

"Wait!" she said before he could leave.

"I'm waiting, what you got to trade for this nice, crispy, warm trout?"

The poor girl swallowed hard. She turned away from and bent over, face resting on the cooling ground. Slowly, she reached back and spread her curl covered pussy lips.

"You saying you want me to fuck you for this trout? That what you're saying?"

Cheek against the dirt, Jujou nodded.

"Well then...ask me to. Ask me...No... BEG me to fuck you for this trout."

"Please, please...Sir, PLEASE fuck me in exchange for your trout."

"As you wish" he said as he dropped his pants and knelt behind her.

She wasn't very wet so. He spit into his hand and unceremoniously wiped it between her offered pussy lips. It took a while and wasn't easy but, at last, he was able to bury his cock into her hilt deep. A few more thrusts and nature too over.

It was a loveless fuck. He didn't really even want her that bad. His only objective was to humiliate the poor girl. Reaching down, he took two handfuls of her thick, curly red hair in his fists and rode her like a horse.

Another two days had passed with Jujou giving out blow jobs like trick or treat candy to Buck and Cal. Max though, simply didn't seem so interested after his initial fuck. He just went on about the business of "Hunting and Fishing" which was good, because it kept Jujou in fish heads and cum which had become her staple foods of late.

Things had in fact, become a little routine of late. Two guys off looking for food while one stayed behind and made sure she didn't get into any trouble (or their supplies).

On the rare occasions when her guard had to answer nature's call or she had to be left alone, she was chained by the neck to a stout tree and reminded to "Sing out" should a bear happen upon her.

She was now terrified that she would be eaten alive by a wild animal and that kept her in line better than any chain ever could.

The guys picked up on this very quickly and would often times tell her they were "going for a walk in the woods" and would be back in a few hours. This set her into a frenzy of fear and she would beg them to say. Of course, they would ask her for "incentive" which inevitably led to her getting fucked while chained to a tree but, she felt that was a welcome alternative to being eaten alive and didn't hesitate to acquiesce without argument.

With time, the guys started to push her. Buck in particular gave her a hard time. He began to tell her that he was tired of her pussy. That all that fucking was making it loose and he just wasn't able to get off on it anymore. In the end, he'd fuck her anyway but, after, he'd shrug his shoulders and say "Meh" as he walked away shaking his head.

One day, after he announced his intent to "take a walk" and she'd offered herself up, he simply laughed and walked away. She begged him to stay but, he ignored her cries and continued on his way. As he disappeared into the woods she cried out desperately "Ok, ok! I'll do ANYTHING! Just please, don't leave me here alone!"

He stopped, cocked his head to the right and, without turning replied "Anything?"

"Yes...anything..." she answered dejectedly. "Anything at all."

"Like what?" he said as he turned around and returned.

Tears running down the dirt on her face, Jujou turned away from him, knelt, bent over and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Buck smiled, said "That's the spirit" and dropped his pants. She really didn't like anal but, it was all she had left to offer. The worst part of it was that she KNEW he would be bragging about it to the others and sooner or later they too would want to take her in that way.

As Buck entered her and began pumping in and out. She felt him tense a short time later and waited for him to dump his load in her ass but, to her surprise, he pulled out. To her utter horror, he spun her around and ordered her to open her mouth. Slowly, the poor girl complied.

Can't let all this nutrition go to waste now, can we?"

She began sucking his cock, and for the first time she was glad she hadn't eaten that day.

Late in the afternoon, Max and Cal returned. Between them, they carried a skinned and dressed out deer.

They broke it down and began roasting the back strap on the fire. It was late summer now and the deer had been feeding well. Fat sizzled and dripped on the coals and the earthy smell of roasted flesh wafted through the air. The small made Jujou's mouth water like nothing else she had ever encountered and she was certain that the three men could hear her belly as it rumbled with hunger.

"Woo-wee,' said Cal, "Ain't nothing' smells so good as roasted venison, ain't that right boys?"

They all nodded in approval. Poor Jujou just stared at the juicy as it cooked on the flames and literally drooled at the thought of it in her mouth. But, what vile act would they perpetrate upon her poor body for even a morsel of that wonderful meat?

At last, the deer was done to campfire perfection. Max, who had overseen the cooking, places steaming piles of flesh on the camp plates and passed them to his friends, right under poor, starving Jujou's nose. As each plate passed her head followed it, eyes locked on. All she could do was look on with longing as each man tore at the food, chewed and swallowed. There was way more than even 10 men could eat. Surely they would offer her some after they had their fill...right?

When at last they had their fill, the men leaned back and relaxed.

The poor girl looked from face to face. Were they going to offer nothing?

"Bet you'd LOVE a nice tender hunk of that meat Max said as he picked his teeth.

"Yes Sir. May I PLEASE have some?"

"Sure you can...for a price."

Without hesitation, she bent over, spread her cheeks and offered him the only thing he'd never had from her.

They all laughed.

"Now WHAT would I be wanting with your dirty bung hole girl?"

"But...I...I thought..."

"Don't worry, that ain't my style." he replied. "BUT, this FINE piece of fleas IS gonna cost ya. You willing to pay for it?"

"Pay what...I don't understand."

"You don't need to understand. All you need to do is say yes...or no."

She knew instinctively that this was a trap. Every fiber of her being was screaming "NO, NO, NO...Don't do it!" but, her stomach was grumbling to loud for her to listen.

She nodded. "Yes, I'll pay but please, please, just let me eat!"

For the first time since she had met him Max smiled. It was the scariest thing she had ever seen.

All those thoughts however died as he passed her a hot joint of juicy meat.

Without hesitation, the poor waif took in into her hands and tore into it.

NOTHING in her existence had ever been so sublime. She could feel her body thrilling at the taste of the flesh.

"Slow down now honey." said Cal, placing a hand on her arm. "We don't want that precious meat commin' up again 'cause ya bolted it down too fast.!"

He was right, she chewed slowly and swallowed.

"Well now," said Max, "Now that everybody's eaten and we're all relaxed, how about a nice campfire story..."

"When I was a younger man, fresh out of the army, I had a ranch." began Max. "It wasn't real big but, it was mine. I raised pigs 'n chickens, ran a few head of cattle. Even had me a couple llama. Mean bastards, spit on ya every chance that get."

Jujou chewed slowly and swallowed. This was the first time Max had opened up and she was actually interested is what he had to say. Maybe, she could figure out what made him 'tick'.

"It wasn't much but, it was mine. All bought and payed for. I would spend my days takin' care of the livestock, currying the horsed and feedin' em all. It was a pretty sweet life. Except for one thing...I was lonely as hell. It wasn't that I couldn't find female companionship. Hell, I had plenty of that! Nah, what I was missin' was that connection to someone SPECIAL. Someone to call my own. A wife, maybe someday a couple of kids. Not much, just a small, happy life."

"And then...I met Julie. Ooohhh MAN! She was drop dead gorgeous. Smart, college educated, Skin like porcelain, smooth and white as milk and to top it off, a head of beautiful, red hair.

This caught Jujou's attention; He could well have been describing her.

"We met at a local rodeo, She's come down from the city to "check it out" or so she said. I set eyes on her and my heart damn near stopped."

Buck and Cal nodded in silent agreement. Their eyes looking inward, curious little smiles on their faces.

Max continued.

"Well, I screwed up my courage and walked right on up to her. Damned if I was gonna lose out to some other guy on account of bein' slow to the startin' line!"

"I honestly don't even remember what it was I said to her but, she called me "cute" and my knees damn near gave out. I had nothing to lose so I through caution to the wind and asked her out right there 'n then,"

"Imagine how surprised I was when she said yes!"

"I spent the rest of the day on Cloud 9, won my events too. It was the most perfect day of my life!"

"After that first date, we became an "Item" and whenever she could get away from her schoolin', she'd come on down 'n visit me for a few days."

"I LIVED for those visits. When she come on over, well...let's just say, the cows went hungry."

Everybody laughed at the inference, even Jujou.

Six months to the day after we met, I asked Julie to marry me and she said yes. Spent about every spare dollar I had to buy her a really nice diamond ring too. Hell, I thought, who needs money when you have true love? Ain't that right Buck?"

"It sure is." answered Buck with a grin.

He continued..." I met Beth at a country dance. Prettiest l'il redhead I ever did see. Asked her to dance and I swear on my Momma's grave (God rest her soul), I was madly in love with her a'fore that first song ended. Six weeks later, we was engaged settin' a date for are nuptials."

"I couldn't wait to have her as my wife but, she bade me hold off 'til she finished school in the big city. Far be it for me to stand in the way of her betterin' herself. So, we got hitched and she drove down to see me every couple of weeks. Them visits was sublime and I wished the summer would come quicker so we could begin married life for real."

Buck stopped his story and turned. "Cal? Your turn brotha."

Cal hesitated for a few seconds. Clearly, this conversation made him uncomfortable.

"I...I met Marie at...at the Wal-Mart. (Small chuckles from the others)

"She, she was beautiful...no...radiant. I first saw her as I was walking' out and she was walking' in. The sun was setting and her hair...her beautiful hair well; it shined like a halo of gold. Just like, you know, just like in them famous paintings by that Da Vinci guy. I never saw anything so wondrous in my entire life. Then, her heel broke and she fell to the ground. I ran over and helped her up and she was so grateful that she offered to buy me lunch though, she had to buy new shoes first...of course."

"We dated for about 8 months before we married but, she had to finish up her schooling' before she could move in and make it official.

Max started up again.

"Now bear in mind, we was all property owning' men. We all lived in different towns, all married a beautiful, redheaded college girl from the city. We had no debts, paid all our bills and taxes on time. Never had any truck with the law...ever."

"Imagine our surprise when the County Sherri f showed up on our doorsteps and told us each that the Bank was takin' our property for nonpayment on a loan?"

"I lost my house." said Buck. "Been in my family five God dammed generations."

"I lost my business and my house" added Cal. "Every thing I slaved for 20 years."

"And me?" finished Max. "I lost my little slice of heaven. I lost my ranch."

"Ya see..." continued Max, "what we didn't know was we was all married TO THE SAME WOMAN."

Yup, she was a smart 'un too." added Buck.

"Picked guys with land that was paid off and no debts, Not one of us owed a red cent to no one much less any bank."

"And then, bein' as we was married, that redheaded witch mortgaged everything we had to the hilt!" finished Cal.

"She walked off with the cash and we got left holdin' the bags."

"We all went to the authorities but, turned out, we didn't even know her real name."

"Yep," said Buck. "And she didn't leave any evidence behind neither. Cleaned hp so good, there wasn't even a fingerprint left."

Max turned to Jujou and looking her straight in the eye said, "I took one look at YOU and I just KNEW! You are just like that swindling, untrue BITCH."

"So, imagine my delight when we discovered we were on your trail. At last, a chance to get a little pay back on every last one of you money grubbing whores!"

"But...but, I didn't do anything to ANY of you!" pleaded Jujou. "You can't take this out on me, I'm innocent!"

"Innocent? You?" said Max with a gruff laugh. We seen you walking around out there with them bouncy titties hanging out. We seen you camping without a stitch on, naked as a J bird. You call that innocent?"

"We know your kind." added Cal. "Even if you ain't screwed some poor guy over, it's just a matter of time before you do."

"And we are here to prevent that."

Truly afraid now, Jujou shrunk down as small as she could get. What evil did they have in mind?

Max slowly drew his Bowie knife. 12 inches of keen, gleaming steel. She'd watched as it's razor edge had opened the deer's belly with no effort. She remembered how easily he'd severed the deer's feet and skinned it. Her blood froze in her veins and she said in trembling fear "Please don't kill me!"

The men all stopped and stared at her and burst out laughing.

"Kill ya? Now why would we want to do that?" said Max once he stopped laughing long enough.

"Nah, we don't wanna kill ya. We just want to...modify you a little bit. Take away your ability to hurt others. Clip your wings, so to speak"

This terrified her even more that the thought of death. Were they going to torture her?"

"Cal!" said Max. What do you reckon that that deer joint was worth?"

"I don't know Max, that was a mighty fine piece of meat ya give her. Maybe we can slice off a titty of two>"

The poor redhead recoiled on horror, covering her breasts protectively. Surely they wouldn't...

"Buck, what do you thing we should take in trade?"

"I was thinkin' we should carve off her cunt. Maybe dry it out and keep it as a souvenir?"

"Or we could tan it." Interjected Cal, "Might make a real nice tobacco pouch if we carved out some of the love tunnel too."

Now truly terrified, Jujou was looking around, ready to bolt.

Max's heavy hand fell upon her shoulder, The poor girl was going nowhere.

"Now now Cal, Like I said, we don't want to kill her, just ugly her up a bit. Make it so she can't ensnare any good men like happened to us. Besides, I like her titties and cunt the way they are, Why cut 'em off when we have so much fun with 'em?"

"Well, I guess that's true..." said Cal. "How about we just slice off her clitty then?"

"That's not such a bad idea." replied Buck

"Might slow her roll if she can't cum no more." agreed Cal.

"Might work" said Max as he rubbed his whiskered chin thoughtfully. "What's say we ask her?"

Max grabbed a handful of Jujou's lovely red hair and used it to turn her face to his.

What's say you l'il red? You think we should take your clit? Would THAT slow you down?"

All the frightened girl could do was shake her head no.

"Really? Hmmm... Then what would YOU suggest?"

"Anything, please take anything I have. Just please, please, don't hurt me!"

"But my dear, you don't have...anything. I mean just look at you. If it weren't for this purdy hair of yours you wouldn't have nothing to even cover yourself with."

In a flash, it came to her. A way out, a way to save her skin.

"Take it!" she cried. "Take it all!"

"Your Hair? Take your hair?"

"Yes. please take my hair. Take all of it, Just please, don't hurt me."

Max began to laugh and for a minute, she thought he was rejecting her proposal. Then he said "Now why didn't I think of that?"

Turning to his companions, he said "That's perfect! It takes away her ability to attract men AND, leaves all her fun stuff intact!"

The others laughed along with him.

The laughter died and Max held up his Bowie knife. "Now then," he said, "Where to begin?"

They had her lie back on a bed roll and Cal placed a rough log under her butt. This pushed the poor girls mound up and out. While Max honed his blade to an edge to rival the sharpest razor, Cal and Buck pulled Jujou's shapely legs wide.

Max, satisfied with the keenness of his blade grabbed a glob of lard from the can by the fire and smeared it over the poor girl's pussy.

"This is going to hurt" she thought as she gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes tightly.

Max placed the cold steel below her belly button and slowly ran it down her belly and through the sparse red hairs that covered Jujou's mound.

Much to the poor girl's surprise, there was no pain as the razor sharp edge neatly severed her pubic hairs at the skin.