A Good Week Ch. 3

Story Info
Julie entertains the guys.
3.6k words
4.23
194.9k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_S_
D_S_
31 Followers

Jason had seen Julie quite a few times since the other day. The other day where he had first fucked her brains out. Things had been awkward since. Not the least of which was seeing her husband afterwards. He was a really nice guy and he liked him but whatever loyalty he felt for the guy was overridden by his obsessive lust for his wife.

They found time to screw each other in the next few weeks. Jason was doing shift work and she came down sick for a few days, meaning they had the houses to themselves. Jason always told his girlfriend that he was at gym. He couldn't explain it. He did love his girlfriend, he knew that eventually he would marry her. There was no doubt in his mind. However, he knew that before that day came, he wanted to do a long of things. Things she would not - could not understand.

Since he had a Julie, a slightly aging (although very attractive) and bored housewife, he decided he wanted to experiment with her. He figured he could just about do anything to or with her. Who was she gonna tell? And he was right - bondage, anal sex - which she particularly enjoyed, S&M, the whole nine yards. It took him awhile to get her to agree to it, but it wasn't long before he opened her up, figuratively speaking. It took Jason two very long and hard sessions with Julie to really get her to open up. After that, she started show her true colors.

Underneath the guise of a bored housewife, Julie secretly wanted to be a slut - a real slut. She probably never got to explore her primary urges before she tied the knot. At least that was Jason's theory, based upon the awesome fuck sessions they had so far. Julie did marry her husband Mark at a very young age. Although they had never explored the concept of group sex - a concept somewhat foreign to Jason but one he always wanted to explore. It was rather sad that his girlfriend did not share his desire to explore their sexual urges.

Jason really admired Julie's body. In her mid thirties, Julie had a very rounded body. Nicely shaped legs, a well rounded ass and most importantly of all - her incredibly large, firm breasts. He loved this woman's physique, especially the deep tan and bikini line from all the g-strings she wore. Ten years ago, she would have been model material. Even though now, she had put on some weight, it was nothing significant. It rounded out the edges and was enough to get a good grip. Jason smirked at the memory of grasping those wide hips as he fucked her doggy style outside by the pool in searing forty degree weather. He pictured the older woman on her hands and knees, on the receiving end of his shaft; the two sweating and grunting like pigs under the agonizing heat wave. Definitely one of his more fonder fuck memories.

After having fucked her in every conceivable position in every single room of both their houses, he decided it was time to the question to her - how would she feel about company?

Surpassingly enough Julie agreed, but was paranoid about getting caught. So he agreed to take her to a cheap motel near the city on night when he was away on a business trip interstate. Jason then called up a few mates. Mates that not only he knew could be trusted to keep their mouths shut, but would jump at the chance of going tag-team on a 'more experienced' chick.

Later that night at the hotel, Dave and Chris arrived in tow. As they entered the dingy apartment, they nodded, each with a smirk. Dave produced a couple of six packs of beer and Chris held out a pizza. Within minutes we're chilling out, awaiting on our guest. Chris was the first to broach the topic: "So whose going to fuck her first?"

Jason didn't even hesitate with his response "Why take turns?"

Chris didn't like the idea of being in the same room as another naked guy. Even if they were all fucking the same woman. Jason knew Chris had been in threesomes before, but he couldn't understand why he was uncomfortable with the idea. It must have been some offense to his masculinity. Dave turned to Chris "Fuck man, she's got plenty of holes to fill - no reason we have to take turns."

Glad to see Dave would agree with me. But then again, he always we did. We were of the same mind on this subject. Jason leaned over table, pausing for effect "Try to understand Chris - this is housewife has been bored shitless for years and right up until about six weeks ago, hasn't had a good root in years. She is bored - and right now she is looking to be used and abused, and is willing to suck and fuck us all the way. She said to me she wants to be our slut, I say so be it."

Chris and Dave smirked. He didn't even need to look to tell they were getting hard at the idea of treating this woman like personal fuck toy. Then the doorbell rang.

The guys all leapt for the door simultaneously. As they opened the door, there was Jason's sexy brunette neighbour - Julie. Julie had taken the liberty of hiding her sexy body with a black trench coat. She slipped in the room, shut the door and off came the coat. Beneath the coat she was wearing a black g-string and very thin bra - barely the thickness of a shoelace and black lace-up stilettos.

"Hi Julie," Jason smiled. "This is Chris and Dave. Guys, meet Julie." They nodded, numbly muttering a hello in return. They were too busy checking her out. And judging by the bulges in their eyes, I could tell they liked what they were seeing. Dave, quickly thinking, turned to Julie. "Would you like a beer?"

"Sure!" She quickly took the bottle off Dave and had a swig of his beer. Something about the way she took that beer, the way her tongue flicked against the tip of the bottle, just drove him nuts. As she took a swig she never took her eyes off Dave. She handed the bottle back to him.

Then without a word, she slid down slowly to her knees, making sure the guys watched as the g-string rode up high into her crack, accentuating her well rounded ass. She then ran her fingers along their zippers and slowly undid them one at a time. Chris was the first to have his cock out in the air. As the youngest of the lot, he had always boasted he had a big cock. Now Jason and Dave both knew it to be true. Seven inches and exceptionally thick - like a rolling pin!

Chris look down at Julie, his face blank and devoid of expression. "Jason says you want to be our slut, then by god, we'll treat you like a slut!" With that, he grabbed her hair. She gasped, and in doing so he forced his cock into her open mouth. "Now suck me bitch!"

Jason could see the resistance in her eyes as she looked to him for assistance, he then swung his gaze to Chris'. His eyes were cold, focused solely on Julie, ensuring that she would take his cock willingly. Realising why she was here, she closed her eyes and she suck his cock slowly.

He looked upset and forced her head to bob up and down slowly, covering the full length of Chris' huge member.

"Properly slut. Suck me off properly, you fucken bitch!"

Her mouth wrapped firmly around it, and she slid back and forth, taking the full length of him in her. Jason couldn't believe she took in all seven inches! This woman sure knew how to deep-throat a guy! He noticed Chris couldn't believe it either, he leaned back against the wall, wrapped in ecstasy, as he mouth-fucked her.

Dave had since pulled his eager cock out. Whilst not thick as Chris, it was long. Almost as long as Chris'. He looked down at her eagerly, his eyes practically begging her to suck him off. As she pumped away savagely at Chris' cock, she grabbed Dave's, rubbing him up, making him bigger. He grew substantially as she pulled him off. Noticed the reaction, she then grabbed Chris' cock with the other hand, pulling him off frantically and sucked away on David's vast member as well! David ran his hands through her hair and touched her cheeks as she sucked him on his way to high heaven.

"Oh yeah, that's it. You suck goood..." he grunted, trailing off. He could not help but notice the glean in her eyes.

As David and Chris were getting their blow job, Jason slid under Julie. Sliding the thin black g-string aside, he could see her wet bushy mound. Squeezing her asscheeks hard, he pulled her pussy onto his mouth, licking her clitoris - just the way he knew she liked it. Julie gave a stifled moan of approval, her mouth full of cock.

Her approval duly noted, he continued to tongue-fuck Julie, probing her inner walls, licking her up and down, also probing her asshole. All the while now, she sucked off Dave and Chris at breakneck speed.

Whilst Julie sucked David off, Chris stepped closer to the two. He then grabbed Julie's hair even harder and shoved his own huge cock into her mouth! Dave couldn't believe this and judging from the look on her face, neither did Julie! He could see that the walls of her mouth, and her lips, were straining from both their cocks at once. But she neither protested nor complained. She didn't want to. She was happy getting the treatment she wanted from three eager, strapping young lads, looking for some serious fucking. Plus she was more than enthralled by the attention Jason was giving her eager pussy.

When Jason felt she had enough, he took all his clothes off. Sliding underneath her, she then squatted directly over his erect cock. With her ass facing him, so he could better observe the blowjob she was giving his mates, he ran his hands over her ass and hips and pulled her on top of him. She grunted like an animal and proceeded to ride him. Jason's hands rocked her and she rocked him, whilst she made short work of his friends. Julie turned to look at Jason every so often. The look of him, lost in lust, savaging her from behind. Jason sucked his fingers so they were nice and moist and slid them in slowly into Julie's asshole as she bounced away on his stiff rod. This was more than enough to send her into further throws of passion. Her counted the rising moanings - she came at least twice as she humped away on Jason's cock.

David was the first to announce he was going to cum. She let Chris go and took David in with both hands, guiding him all the way. In one hand she massaged his balls as the other pumped the length of his slick member as her mouth sucked and bobbed on the end. It wasn't long until he grabbed her head and shot his load right down her throat. For someone so timid, she certainly knew how to give head. She took it all, swallowing it as it came. When he pulled out, only a faint trickle remained and she swallowed it eagerly.

Exhausted, Dave fell down on the bed to watch the other two go to work on her. Julie smirked slightly having satisfied him so easily with a stunning headjob.

Julie pulled herself off Jason. Turning to him she smiled, curved her hips slightly so her asshole was pressed against his cock. Her ass, lose from his fingerfucking, and Jason's dick, all moist from her cum and his pre-cum, slid into her asshole with little resistance. Julie's eyes closed as she lower herself down slowly, savoring the moment as she felt his cock sink all the way up the hilt, rocking herself slightly just to feel him deep inside her. She leaned back into Jason's arms, looking at Chris expectantly to fill the other hole.

Not hesitating for a moment, Chris lowered himself so he squat over Julie. Securing himself by holding her face, kissing her roughly, he then eased himself in. Jason could feel him, as Chris could no doubt feel him, pressed up right inside her. Boy was she tight now! Julie bit her lip slightly, shuddering at the pain and pleasure of two men filling her.

Jason could not believe how incredible this felt - penetrating a woman so severely. It was the greatest sensation he had ever known! Chris on the other hand, had done this before. So whilst he was no stranger to such pleasures, her too certainly enjoyed himself. It showed as he proceeded to fuck Julie, working himself up slowly. Julie's eyes bulged, her jaw dropping slightly as Chris rocked back and forth, making she sure felt each thrust.

Julie couldn't believe painful this was. She realised she must have had a good foot of cock deep inside her. The cocks of two young men whose only desire was to fill her with cum. She forgot all reason and loyalty to her husband. Her sole desire was to feel everything these young men had to offer. She could feel them inside her as they rocked in unison. She felt Jason's rough hands run over her hips, sliding gently along her back and breasts, squeezing and kneading them gently. Chris was even rougher, entrenched in lust. Chris was not in the best shape and considerably chunkier than Jason or Dave.

He was already breaking out in sweat and he hovered over Julie, biting her neck and ears, even clamping down on her nipples and twisting with his fingers. Julie yelped in pain but was held firm by Jason and Chris. They proceeded to fuck her at a more and more frenzied pace. All the while, David watched as they ground together, masturbating furiously.

They lost track over how many times Julie must of came - perhaps two, maybe three times? They fucked harder and faster, Julie's faint moans rising into a climactic crescendo. The three of them were drenched in sweat right now, the room reeking of sex. Julie was pushing herself hard against Jason whilst Chris rocked her back and forth. Chris' grinding was accelerating even faster and faster. Julie looked up at Chris, noticing the strain on his face and cried weakly.

"Come in me! Both of you - come inside me!!"

Needing no further encouragement, the sweaty trio pumped away faster and faster. As Jason came, he squeezed and twisted both of her nipples as hard as he could. Chris bit down on her shoulder, hard, giving her a very painful love bite. Whilst Julie herself was cumming, she screamed rather loudly - lost somewhere between agonizing pain and extreme pleasure. She felt her inner muscles contracted both cocks hard, pumping them very hard for cum. They shot their loads deep into Julie, both grunting loudly as they emptied themselves into her.

They collapsed in a heap. As Chris withdrew from on top Julie, Julie then slid herself off Jason's cock. Boy, was she swore. Julie had never in her life been fucked so hard. She felt dirty but incredibly fulfilled at the same time. She also felt the mixed cum trickling down her inner thigh. But wasn't finished with them yet.

Dave stood in front of her now, with his erect member in hand. "I ain't done with you yet, lady!"

Pushing Julie back against the wall, she frowned - obviously not used to this rough treatment. Yet, paradoxically, pleased at the attention. David closed in her, pressing her up against it. Lifting her leg up slightly, he showed his prick inside her lubricated pussy rather easily. She groaned uneasily at first. But as he pumped away he then grabbed her rather plump ass, hoisting her up. Held in place by the wall and Dave's strong hands, he proceeded to bang her brains out.

Fucking her at very slow tempo at first, she sighed and moaned in pleasure as Dave's cock sent ripples down her spine with each stroke. Her legs wrapped around him, as he increased his speed. It wasn't long before Julie was pushing into him, grunting like an animal, urging him on.

"Come on Dave, is that the best you can do? Fuck me! Fuck me like the little bitch I am!"

"Oh yeah? How's THAT?" he snarled back, as he fucked her at an even more frenetic pace.

The two fucked in a savage frenzy, using every filthy word they could conjure up. "Fuck me! Oh yes fuck me you fucker!"

"You like that bitch? You like getting violated? Your husband has a small cock doesn't he? He's a weak fuck isn't he, my little whore. Where is he now? Off bringing home your fucking dinner isn't he?"

"Yeah... mmmm..."

"And here you are getting the FUCKING OF YOUR LIFE! You fucking tramp! You filthy fucking whore - you disgust me!"

Jason and Chris watched the spectacle, their worn out cocks growing again, watching the two fuck and curse. Dave was a pretty attractive guy; he worked out with Jason from time to time. Watching a real hot mature woman getting the shafting of a lifetime from a good looking guy was a real turnon. Them swearing just made it even more so.

Jason stood up, back to his full six inches. Walking his way across to the other side of the room, he stood near them. Julie felt his presence and turned to look at him. She looked him up and down, indicating for him to attack her from behind. David smiled at his friend, indicating his approval.

Whilst David held her firm, Jason spread her asscheeks wide apart. Making sure Chris was watching all of it, he slid his cock into her puckered asshole slowly. He wanted Julie to feel every inch. She practically fainted from the closeness of these two who violated her like a parking meter - it was so wanton, so reckless. And so, so enjoyable!

Leaning against the wall, Jason and David fucked hard at both ends. Julie was helpless to do anything other than sit back, ride the waves of pleasure that wracked her body and quiver. She could smell the scent of their skin - their sweat and cum.

As their breathing became more and more labored, as the pacing became faster and faster, she felt herself cumming, harder and even more furiously than the times before. She shouted at the top of her lungs -

"OH GOD! I'm cumming!! Oh God! I'm cumming!!! Ahhhhhhh!" David and Jason smiled at each other as they fucked her hard and fast, spurring her climax on and then slowing the pace down, rocking back slower. This sent Julie moaning loudly, again and again, as she came once more.

Physicall exhausted, Julie slid from Jason and David's grasp. She slumped onto the floor on her knees, cum dripping from her. David beat himself off more and more furiously until he let forth a cry "Here it comes!", bathing Julie in cum. He shot his load all over her chest, her breasts, her face and hair and she smiled eagerly as it flew all over her. She then turned to Jason. Taking his wet dick into her hand she slid it into her mouth all the way. Never taking her eyes off him, she sucked him off, pumping away on his cock, squeezing his testicles gently - silently urging him to cum.

He pulled back to shoot his load "Oh shit Julie, her I cum!" His load shot forth from his cock straight into her waiting mouth in a perfect 'O' shape. He pumped load after load into that mouth, filling it to the brim, then showering the rest over her cheeks and hair even right in her eye! She swallowed it right in front of him, smearing the cum all over her body, clearing a bit away from her eye. She leaned back, fingering her clit then licked it clean. Her chest heaved from the heavy breathing.

"You boys taste good... that... was good... very good... I can't wait to do this again."

Chris then opened the front door. In came Michael, Mark and at least another five of Jason and David's friends.

Jason's eyes bulged "Chris... what the fuck is going on?"

Chris turned to Jason and shrugged "It's like you told me dude - like I told her. She wants to be treated like a slut, then I'll treat her like one." David cracked up laughing at the comment. Julie looked on with a very worried look on her face, wondering how she would take it all.

Chris shut the door quickly, not taking his eyes of Julie. "And don't get any ideas on running bitch! You're ours now - you asked for it. And you're not leaving until you satisfy us all. You're our town slut now. "

Jason's mates had already removed half their clothes, sporting huge erections. Just the thought of Julie taking on so many guys at once made his prick stiff at the thought. The look of abject panic, wondering how the hell she is going to get through this - and explain this to her husband! This was going to be a long night...

D_S_
D_S_
31 Followers