A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers

In order to squeeze into the corset, meant that I had to lie down upon the bed just to get it zipped up. Once it was all zipped up, I felt like someone was squeezing the hell out of me. Next, I rolled on a pair of suntan colored stockings. This corset has three garters on each leg to hook to the stockings. Once my stockings were in place, I slipped on my little pair of red and black matching lace bikini panties.

As I looked at my reflection, in the mirror, I thought to myself, oh my goodness, this thing really moulds your body into something that men love. My boobs were pushed up, and 'popping out' all over the place. My waist looked two or three sizes smaller. I must say, I looked really hot in a slutty kind of way. For the second time this week, I slipped on my stiletto heeled shoes. It's funny how high heels make your legs and butt look totally different than when wearing just flat shoes.

I picked out a cute long sleeved blouse. Dark pink, with little white stripes. It had hidden front buttons, and was made out of some kind of silk and spandex. So it's real stretchy and very form fitting. It also had a deep 'V' neckline that showed a lot of cleavage. Finally, I stepped into my skirt. The skirt that I had chosen for the night, was a short black leather one. I guess it could even have been called a miniskirt, seeing how short it was. The hem is right at mid-thigh. Looking at my outfit in the mirror, I decided that I need to pull my stockings up a little higher. When I sat down my skirt rode up, and was too short to hide the dark rings around the stockings tops. So I unhooked them from the garters, pulled them up to just below my crotch, and re-hooked them. Then after another look in the mirror, I was ready to go. I was still going to have to be careful, when I sat down or bent over, or I would be putting on a free show for somebody.

"WOW"!, was the comment I received from Marty, when I walked into the living room. Waiting there with him was Sam, and his date Ann. After hugs, kisses and introductions, it was time for us to set off for our night out. Letting Sam and his friend go first, Marty couldn't resist the temptation to grab hold of me, and slide his hand up under my skirt so that he could have a 'quick feel'.

As he was feeling my lacey crotch he said, "Oh fuck Jackie. I can't wait to get in these little panties, you look so sexy tonight"!

Pushing his hand away, I said, "Happy Birthday Baby. I'm your birthday gift but, you can't open me up until we get back home. Then I'm all yours, to do whatever you want to do with me".

After a quick hug, we made our way out to Sam's SUV. This time we had the back seat to ourselves. Marty couldn't keep his hands from under my skirt. I don't know how many times I had to tell him to stop it.

Once we got inside the club, we found that all the booths were taken, so we had to settle for a small table with four chairs. It was up near the dance floor, so once we had rearranged the chairs it was fine. I ended up in the middle, between Marty and Sam, with Ann on Sam's other side, and with all of us facing the dance floor.

As with last week, it was Sam who ordered the first round of drinks. He ordered something called a 'Submarine'. I didn't trust Sam, so I told the girl to cancel my 'Submarine' and make mine just water. As expected, Marty gave me some shit over my decision, but I just shrugged it off.

Once our drinks showed up, Sam did the 'Cheers and Happy Birthday thing', with all of us clicking our glasses together. Then he warned us. "Be careful. After a few of these, you'll realise why it's called a 'Submarine', and you'll probably end up under the table!. It's a tropical island drink made up of banana liqueur, white rum and vodka. But they sure are good".

I took a sip of my water as the others did the same with their drinks. Marty said."Man, this stuff is really good. Here Jackie, try it, its unreal how good it tastes".

I took one little sip, and was really surprised that it had no booze taste at all. Then against my better judgment, I told Sam, "Wow, that is good. Next time ya order, get me one too please"... So much for a sober night.

The evening went on about the same as last weekend. A few hours into it, and we were all feeling good. Marty, Ann and Sam were doing shots of something for the Birthday celebrations, I somehow managed to not do any shots.. I had danced with both the guys a few times. Marty had even danced with Ann several times. I think he liked her slim little 21 year old body, with her big fake boobs. We were all having fun, so I didn't mind him lusting after her some. After all, I knew he was going home with me at the end of the night.

I was sitting in my seat, rocking to the tunes, when all at once, I felt a hand slide under my skirt, and fingers rubbing my vagina right through my panties. I jumped and started tugging on his wrist to get it out. Marty was trying to get his fingers under the tight elastic leg band of my little panties.

"Stop it, people are watching you"!

"I don't care" Marty replied, as he kept trying to get his fingers inside my panties.

All my squirming around to get away from him, had caused my skirt to ride damn near all the way up around my waist. Anyone looking our way, would have had an unobstructed view of my sexy little lace panties, my stocking tops, and the garter straps holding them up. This included Sam, who was sitting right next to me.

Finally, after forcing Marty to remove his hand, I was able to rearrange my skirt and make myself look respectable. I was so embarrassed. Now for the second time, Sam knew exactly what I had on under my clothes. I was Mad at Marty, and I told him, in no uncertain terms, to keep his fucking hands to himself!

.

Laughing, he said. "What? I don't get a Birthday feel? I like playing with your pussy. Is that a bad thing"?

Right then, I knew that the booze had taken over his mind. He doesn't talk or do things like that to me when he sober. The alcohol was also having an effect on me. My reply was, "That's fine honey, and you can do whatever you feel like doing to me, once we get home". I gave him a kiss, and tried to act like I hadn't just been embarrassed in front of everyone.

I would say, in maybe an hour or so later, Marty was completely screwed up. He was slurring his words, and just sitting there like he was in his own little world. I also was feeling really good. I wouldn't say that I was drunk, but I was well on the way to being drunk.

Then Sam asked me to dance.

"Sure, would love to", was my reply, as I got, somewhat unsteadily to my feet. We walked to the dance floor hand in hand. It was a slow song, so he took me right into his arms and held me really tight . As we moved around the floor, I felt his hand move down to my butt. It felt good, so I didn't protest at all. He then started squeezing my butt through my skirt as he pulled our crotches tighter to each other

.

Looking into Sam's eyes, I whispered, "You know we shouldn't be dancing this close, don't ya"?

Smiling, he replied, "Ah fuck it. Marty don't seem to care, and I think you kind of like it". He then started swaying my hips from side to side, making sure that I could feel just how hard his cock was getting inside his pants.

I replied, "I think Marty is drunk, that's why he doesn't seem to care, but he does care and trust me.

Sam then kissed my ear and said, "God I love a woman who wears garter belts and stockings. That little show you put on really turned me on. If Marty needs any help at all getting into them little black and red lace panties you're wearing, let me know. I'm here for you".

Looking up at him, and melting in his arms, I replied in my sexiest voice," I'm not wearing a garter belt; I'm wearing a corset with garter straps for my stockings".

"Mmmmmm, that's even better" was his reply, as the song, and our dance ended. . He tried to kiss me, but I turned away and walked back to the table.

It was the alcohol that made me talk so freely to Sam. I would never normally tell someone other than my husband, exactly what I was, or wasn't wearing under my clothes!.

After a few more sips of my drink, I suggested to Sam that we better get Marty home, because he'd just about fallen asleep in his chair.

A short time later, the four of us somehow stumbled our way out to Sam's SUV.

Not two minutes into the ride home, Marty was out like a light. Ann also passed out in the front seat next to Sam.

Sam started bitching as he drove. "Fuck, looks like I'm fucked tonight. I'm not going to be getting any pussy off her, she's out cold. I knew this young kid couldn't keep up with the big boys".

Laughing I said, "Well, looks like we are in the same boat. Marty can't keep up with the big boys either".

Once in our driveway, I couldn't get Marty awake to save my life. I asked Sam to help me get him inside.

Between the two of us we got him into the house. Leaving Ann in the SUV passed out. I was just going to drop him onto the couch and cover him up, but Sam suggested that we take him on into the bedroom so he can sleep it off in bed.

It was hard getting him down the hallway but we made it. Once in the bedroom, we laid him down on his side of our bed.

Once I was sure that Marty was safe and sound, I walked to the foot of the bed were Sam was standing. I thanked him for the good time that we had enjoyed together, and for helping me with Marty.

Smiling at me, Sam said "You're welcome sexy, but you owe me a kiss for all my hard work here".

I decided that one little kiss wouldn't hurt. So I leaned towards him and gave him a kiss right on the lips.

I was soon to find out that a little kiss COULD hurt!

Our kiss just kept getting hotter and hotter. We just kept kissing and kissing. I stopped the kiss and said "We shouldn't be doing this", but I was still there, locked in Sam's arms.

Then, just before we kissed again, Sam said "I know we should stop"

.

Oh my God, his kissing was getting to me. I couldn't stop kissing him back. He bent over a little, then I felt his hands on the backs of my thighs. Ever so slowly he started sliding them up under my little skirt. His hands came up to my stocking tops, and were soon on the bare skin of my legs between my stockings and panties. Still kissing, I felt his hands move up to my panty covered ass. Cupping a cheek in each hand, he started squeezing my ass as he pulled me tight.

Then I felt his fingers going to work on the back button, and zipper of my little skirt. It seemed like only seconds later when my skirt slid down my legs to my feet. Then he went to work on the buttons of my blouse. Needless to say, it wasn't long before my blouse was also on the floor.

Breaking our kiss, Sam stepped back from me, and eyed me from head to toe as he was removing his clothes. Once he was down to his boxers, he looked at me and said, "Mother Fucker Jackie, you are so fucking hot, that shit your wearing is too much. Turn around so I can see your cute little ass".

I was on such a high by now, that I didn't see a thing wrong with his request, as I slowly turned all the way around for him. When I was back to facing him I asked if he liked what he saw?

Smiling, he dropped his boxers and said, "I like, I like very much".

Drunk or not, I just about fell over when I laid my eyes on the biggest cock that I'd ever seen in my life. It looked like it was fake, not real. And it was getting harder by the second as I feasted my eyes upon it. It started standing upright, and looked to be growing even bigger.

I was doing my best to clear my mind, as he took me back into his arms so that we could kiss again. Then I felt his cock slide between my legs and on to the crotch of my panties.

I broke the kiss this time, and said again, "We shouldn't be doing this". Things were going way to fast. His cock felt so good sliding on my crotch and he was back to squeezing my ass as we started kissing again. I stopped it again, but I knew that the little fight I was putting up, was over. I then said; "Let's go in the other bedroom so we can be alone"

.

Sam stopped kissing me and looked me right in the eyes, and said "No-way sexy. I'm going to fuck you right here in your bed. I'm going to fuck you right next to Marty, and you're going to love it". He then gave me a little push, and I fell back on the bed on my back.

I started to protest as Sam started kissing the insides of my stocking covered thighs. Little kisses and licks, as he worked his way towards my crotch. Putting my hands on top of his head, I said "No Sam, no not here....Oh God that feels good. Sam no... please let's go into the other room".

My pleading fell on deaf ears. Sam's fingers were soon pulling my shoulder straps down. I felt the cool air hit my breasts as he rolled my corset cups down. He then went right to rolling my super hard nipples around.

"Mmmmm God, we should stop" I moaned.

Then I felt Sam's mouth right on the crotch of my panties. He started running his tongue up and down my slit. He would take his time rolling my clit around. There was no stopping now. God I love to have my vagina licked. Marty doesn't do this as much as I would like. Sam was licking me right through my lacey panties, and I was his. I totally forgot about being married, or the fact that I was right there in bed with my passed out husband. I pulled Sam's face tight to my crotch and moaned out, "Mmmmmm God, that feels so fucking good.

Still playing with my hard nipples, Sam then pulled my panties to one side, and sank his tongue right into my hot hole. Then he began sucking on my clit, tonguing me from top to bottom. I was soon out of my mind. I was begging him not to stop. "Mmmmmm yes, OH YESSSSS, OH GOD YESSSSSS".

He then started to finger fuck me as he sucked on my clit. Oh my God this did it for me. I yelled out, "OHHHH GODDDD I'MMM CUMMINGGGGGGG". I held his head hard against my pussy and had a wild orgasm as I pumped my hips up and down upon his hot tongue.

As I recovered from my orgasm, and looked up to see Sam smiling at me. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"Mmmmm yes, I loved it. God, do you ever know how to make a woman happy!".

Smiling down at me, he then said," It's only just begun baby", before we started kissing again. I felt him pull the crotch of my panties to the side again. Then I felt the head of his hard cock. He was sliding it up and down my wet pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm your pussy feels so hot and wet. Are you ready for some cock"?

Rocking my hips up to him I moaned "Mmmmmm yes", as I opened my legs as wide as I could.

He gave his cock a little push. Then a little harder push. Then an even a harder push, as he tried to get it inside me.

"Man", he moaned, "You've had two kids, and you're this tight, I love it", and then he tried to enter me again. He then gave it a really hard push, and the head of his cock popped right inside my tight little pussy about an inch or so.

"OHHHHH FUCK, TAKE IT OUT, OH GOD IT'S TOO BIG", I yelled as I tried to get him out of me. It felt like he was ripping my vagina wide open. I was pushing my butt down into the bed doing anything I could to get him out.

Sam was kissing me and trying to calm me down, as he kept the head of his cock just inside my tight little pussy." Try to relax it will be fine.

Trust me it will fit, we'll just have to go real slow. Relax baby", he said, as he kissed my neck, ears and lips.

Shaking, I moaned in his mouth as we kissed, "Oh God, don't go in any more, it's too big".

Then, very, very slowly he started thrusting his hips back and forth, and with each thrust he managed to ease another centimeter of that monster inside me.

I was holding his hips in my hands, and still shaking as I moaned, "Please, please, go slow, God it's so big".

Ever so slowly, Sam kept sliding a little more into me. Then all at once something happened. The pain kind of went away, and was replaced with pleasure. Don't ask me how this happened so fast, but it did.

I let out a little moan, and relaxed my hips from pushing into the bed.

Sam felt me relax and said as he kissed my neck, "That's a girl; open that pussy up for me".

I started to relax more and more as he started going deeper and deeper inside me. I let go of his hips and started digging my nails into his back as I moaned, "Ohhhhh yessss... Fuck... Yessss!".

Sam then said; "Told ya it would fit, how's it feel, do ya like my cock"?

"Oh God yes, it feels so good, oh my God it feels good".

I don't know how much he was pumping into me but it felt like a foot. He was still going very slowly and deeper with every stroke. I have never in my life been so full of hard cock. I've never felt anything like this before. And I knew I was going to be having an orgasm very soon.

By now he was fucking me with long, slow strokes, and going deeper each time. I was thinking I must have all of him inside me now.

I started meeting his strokes as I moaned "Mmmmmm God that's so good, mmmmm fuck me, yes, yes, yesssssssssssssss". I had my feet flat on the bed now, as I pushed up to him on each stroke.

My orgasm was starting and I needed him to go faster. I was now pumping up to him and moaning, "Mmmmmm yes, yes, faster, faster mmmmmm yesssssss".

He didn't go any faster. He was driving me crazy by going so slow. I needed to be fucked hard and fast, and I needed it now.

I was about to cum and started yelling, "OH FUCKKKKKK, FUCK MEEEEEE... OH YESSSSSSS... I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMM".

My moaning and yelling put him right in the mood for some dirty talk to help push me over the top.

"You like my cock, don't ya"?

"Yes, oh yesssssss".

"I love making some guy's wife cum all over my cock. You're going to cum on my cock aren't ya"?

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSS".

"That's a girl, cum for me, cum on my cock; you love my big cock deep in your pussy, don't ya"?

That was it. I couldn't stand it any longer. His dirty talk, and his big meaty cock had pushed me right into total orgasm.

I pushed up to him as hard as I could, and yelled, "OH YESSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS... OH GOD I'MMMM CUMMINGGGGGGG, OH GOD I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGG!".

Never in my life had I ever had an orgasm like the one I was having with him. Marty had never made me cum like Sam just had. My head was flopping from side to side as I arched up in order to get him even deeper inside me. My orgasm just kept coming and coming

.

Sam was loving the fact that he had pushed me to an 'out of this world orgasm'.

Sam moaned, "Mmmmmm yes, God I love the feeling of a married woman cumming on my cock. Marty has never made you cum like that, has he"?

Still pumping up to him, I moaned "No, Oh God, never. Oh God, that felt so good".

Sam kissed me and said "Okay baby, now it's time to fuck. Let's see if we can get you cumming again. Maybe Marty will wake up and watch you cum on my cock again".

Sam started pumping into me faster, and faster. Oh my God, it felt so good. I tried my best to keep in time with him as he started screwing me like I've never been screwed before. It felt like his hard cock was now deep inside my cervix.

He was soon fucking me at full speed, just hammering his big cock into me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I again started yelling, not moaning, but yelling, "OH YESSSSSS... OH GOD, FUCK ME... AHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!"

Sam knew I was about to cum, and started to talk dirty again. "You going to cum for me again baby? That's it, cum for me, cum all over my cock. Look at Marty and tell him you're cumming on my cock. Go ahead tell him".

I was right at the point of no return. I would have done anything he asked me to do, just to keep my orgasm coming. I looked at the unconcious Marty, and moaned,"Mmmmmm baby, Sam's making me cum. Oh God, his cock is making me cum".

That was all I could take. Our dirty talk, and the hammering I was getting from his hard meat, sent me over the edge. Locking my legs around him, I pushed upwards and yelled out, "OHHHHHHH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG, MMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSS!". As I worked my pussy up and down his big cock.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers