A Good Wife Tempted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers

I asked her to tell me the rest.

"Are you hoping your wife got fucked?" A moment passed. She teased some more. "Do you like the idea of Robert fucking me with that dildo of his?" The black dildo was still in my hand. "Filling me with his cum?"

I couldn't answer. My cock shot a load of sperm into her hand thereby answering for me. She kissed me. "You love it and hate it, don't you sweetheart. You finally have a slut for a wife but you don't know what to do but ejaculate for me." Cyn kissed me again.

"Let me tell you the rest of the story. I lost again. My knees felt weak as I proceeded to open the last button. I was ready to take off my shorts too and share my pussy with all of them. I knew that was exactly what I was going to do. Strip and show a room full of people I hardly knew my breasts and pussy. Then I knew they would watch as Robert led me back to his bedroom to fuck me. I was so excited I could still feel when he had pressed that cock into me against my bathing suit. I was reaching an orgasm right at that moment in front of them. Robert walked over. His penis almost touched me. He opened my blouse. He left it on me, but open. Most of my chest was exposed. Not my nipples. His cock pressed against my belly button. Then he opened my blouse to examine my breasts. They watched his hands cup them both. He squeezed my breasts hard and the tingling shot up my pussy deep into my vagina. He squeezed my nipples. My pussy caught fire. It must have been on fire. I climaxed as he lifted, squeezed and massaged and pinched. My pussy overflowed in front of them all but I didn't lose my balance. My shorts were wet. I wore no underwear. My juices flowed down the insides of both thighs and down past my knees."

"Everyone watched us."

"As he played with my breasts, he told them to deal the cards again. He looked me in the eye and told me. 'If you lose again, I'm taking those shorts off.'"

"I have no panties on."

"He answered,'Then I am going to take you to my bedroom. Fuck you. Send you to your husband full of my sperm.' "

I ejaculated in Cyn's hands.

She kissed me.

I finally spoke. "He fucked you, didn't he."

"Not yet. I won the next hand. I gathered my things and they brought me home to you. I was so hungry to to make love to you that I sucked you off, fucked you then fucked that wonderful dildo."

"You really didn't let Robert fuck you?"

Cyn slid out of bed and slipped back into her two piece blue bathing suit.

"No. But He told me he'd be waiting if I changed my mind. If you have no objection, I've changed my mind. I'll bring you a load of his sperm."

A minute later I heard the engine start and Cyn was gone for the night.

maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers
12