A Gooner's Tale

Story Info
The sissyfication and bimbofication of her lover.
833 words
3.42
50.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While waiting for the party to start, she had me getting naked and jacking off for her while she talked about the many dicks she's had in her ass, pussy and mouth, and the technique she employed in each case to get cum from them, pumped into her slutty fuck holes as quickly as she wished, even proposing to show me how.

While the 6 or 7 men she'd invited over to party with us began gathering around us, She had me take a handful of vitamins and wiggle into a pair of pink panties-"for the party" they were so tight and a little small so my ass felt lewdly exposed and my balls were tightly encased in pantied splendor, they felt amazing! I felt so sexy with them on, knowing that I could make men lust for me, want to fuck me and thinking about it jacking off for me,

I felt the stares of the men and boys around me, and suddenly I felt their hands on my ass, legs. shoulders and on the back of my head, while someone was groping my bulging balls as they bent me around trying to position their cocks closer to a sucking or fucking hole of mine, which I was all for, eagerly backing into the biggest one with my ass and pushing my panties aside until I was fully impaled by it deep in my ass, I hung perched upon it and helplessly being penetrated by other pumping pricks, I was being ass fucked and mouth raped while stroking 2 cocks by hand, until I started gagging and almost passing out from lack of air she had them stop fucking me briefly while she and another girl dressed me in those black netted stockings, put a little tank top on me, and then she smeared red lipstick on my full lips, and wrote sissy slut on my chest with it.

I began begging for her pussy to be placed on my mouth maybe to drink her piss, or eat her cum and be squirted on by her. I wanted to stay with her instead of returning to being fucked with those rough dicks, who waited for me to return by smoking meth and then sucking and fucking each other. She would not allow it, but promised to help with the men on hand, and to help me she pumped a turkey baster with water and meth deep in my ass, then had me breathing poppers - soon I felt a spreading lust flow through me and my craving for cock my only thoughts and sole reason for existence!

Getting their attention she directed the massive dicks the men pumped into our mouths and asses, we occasionally kissing and swapping cum loads into each others eager mouths, denied her body, but still loving her with a helpless abandon, I had allowed her to fashion me into a sissy queer, and I can only crave for more dicks to fuck me like the filthy faggot cum slut I've become or hoped to be, at 64, a ridiculous age to turn queer, and to begin sucking and fucking cock so gay and openly, even dressing in only things she gave me to wear, even though they were ill fitting and cheaply made , mere swatches of colorful cloth that barely covered my privates, yeah privates that wanted the public so much...

But what am I to do? All of my feelings for love had been perverted by her and the massive amounts of meth we smoked or injected while watching hypnotic sissy porn over the last few years into a craving for dicks, and dicks being put in or on me and making or having them cum likewise was an additional reward even triggering a similar physical response in me each and every time! With enough cocks fucking me I could have a series of orgasms lasting for hours at a time, a self perpetuating fuck slut, cum bucket. The "vitamins" she'd been giving me we're probably some kind female growth hormones, as my body had been changing also, especially after this last "party" I was growing sleeker and more curvaceous, wow! even growing a pair of tits, while becoming less hairy and look my cock had shrank and is just a stubby bulb atop a long gash instead of my balls, was I growing a cunt?

It certainly felt differently, needing full filling, or maybe just stuffed with cock, My ass was certainly more rounder yet my waist smaller-? Had I just been fully feminized into a mindless bimbo slut- just thinking about it had me rubbing myself and getting hornier, more turned on and wanting to be fucked, god damn my tits had swelled and my nipples were popping out and hard...yet tender, and my gash was so wet and rubbing it felt so good...

What was I thinking about? Something to do with dicks? That's it -where are all the dirty dicks at...