A Gorgeous Wife Tempted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers

She opened her eyes and tried to re-gather her wits in the half dark. Sensing another slow number about to start, she gently took Miranda's wrists and firmly easing the teasing hands out of the front of her dress, put both sets of fingertips to her lips and kissed them gratefully. Shaking her head slightly as Miranda's eyes pleaded to continue, she ignored her sensitive bloated buds demanding more of the fond attention, not less.

Touched by confused and disappointed look on Miranda, she thought of a compromise. Firmly she guided the girl's hands down until the palms benignly rested on each side of her waist. But the spurned girl only left them there momentarily before they fell limply to her sides, the flashing eyes silently begging Jo's to change her mind.

Although severely tempted, Jo decided to stay strong. Wrapping her arms about Miranda, she pinned her arms as she brought the stiffened body back against hers. At first, the girl's hands stayed dangling loosely at her sides, but as Jo started to gently sway Miranda's body again, she felt the girl begin to melt a little. Confident the young woman had got the hint, Jo moved her hands to the small of the girl's back and let Miranda arms rise and free themselves, pinning Jo's now as they took her hips. Grateful for Miranda's gesture of acceptance, Jo locked onto the soft lips of the beautiful tilting head and let herself start to become lost again as her own mouth was explored by a dainty tongue.

The couple swayed, seemingly content back at this more restrained level of intimacy. Then a startled Jo suddenly tensed and straightened. She looked about first, grateful nobody around had noticed her sudden jolt, then straight into mischievous round eyes. Her arms still pinned, Jo felt helpless as she felt the daring fingers that had crept under her mini softly cup her mound through her panties. When one fingertip brazenly curled to touch her clitoris, Jo felt her long bare legs almost give way with surprise and pleasure. Pleading eyes and the series of soft 'no's silently formed had no effect. Unwilling to make a scene, Jo decided not to take any action about the secret fingering until the end of the song.

But it quickly got too delicious. Ominous juices quickly started to gather and seep. She needed to halt this. The only way she could think of to stop Miranda was to whisper they could head off right away for that coffee, drawing an "At my place?". She mutely nodded. Anything to stop the slow finger now tracing her slit through dampened silk.

The drive back to Miranda's was silent, calm but electric, a mute Jo trying to concentrate on driving while at the same time unable to stop re-living those erotic moments. At the girl's place, she let Miranda take her hand. Then as though mesmerised she waited outside while Miranda unlocked the door and went in to turn some lights on. She was having little success at calming her wildly surging insides down as Miranda stood before her and took a deep breath. She only started to feel a little more at ease when the girl backed away after the briefest of kisses, her exquisite face serious but glowing as she looked down Jo's body.

"Wait here. I'll just be a minute," Jo heard as Miranda glided down the hallway. She saw her pause and take down the mystery straps from the coat rack, obviously tidying up before turning into her bedroom. Jo nervously reminded herself to ask about them later as possible means of breaking this tension gripping her, then tried to think what she could then say next. To stop feeling so self-consciously alone, she turned about to take in the girl's neat lounge room. When she spun back to greet the returning Miranda, she was suddenly gripped with dread.

Jo felt her forced half smile fade as she let her eyes drop from the beautiful face. Flowing down the slender nude body, they passed the small pink tipped breasts then the navel and the slender hands dangling beside the narrow waist.

Her gaze only stopped when it arrived at the mystery straps tied about her thighs and slender hips. Then her widening eyes fixated on the large curved penis-shaped dildo swaying menacingly in its housing less than a metre from her, newly lubricated and glistening.

"This way," she heard Miranda's quiet offer. Jo couldn't stop her eyes hypnotically following the grotesque suggestive length as it backed and turned away until the pale shapely behind paused outside the bedroom.

"I need to quickly go to the bathroom," Jo heard herself hoarsely stammer.

"Don't you take anything off now," she heard the smoky voice call softly. "I want to undress you myself."

Inside the bathroom, Jo staggered back against the closed door trembling, eyes jammed shut. She couldn't stop herself imagining Miranda's long delicate fingers calmly spreading oil out all along the forbidding length. Heart pounding, her thoughts turned to Thomas at home.

"I can't!" Jo heard herself crying out as she dashed past the open bedroom door without a glance and bolted out the front door. Miranda was obviously unaware that until tonight, she had never even kissed a girl let alone got close to this situation. Except in a few of her darkest fantasies, that is. Without hesitation, she jumped into the car and despite the trembling, somehow managed to start it and drive the short distance home.

Ten minutes later, she was trying not to shake uncontrollably perched naked on opposite side of the bed to the snoring Thomas when the soft tapping began on the window beside the front door below.

Wrapping herself in a loose robe, she stole down the stairs and warily opened the door. It was Miranda, in slippers and a thick white dressing gown, cloth bag in hand. Fingers to her lips, the young woman started silently pointing back to her place, trying to grab Jo's evading hand while earnestly mouthing "Please!" Stepping further out onto the large porch, Jo looked around to check no neighbours were up, then doggedly shook her head in reply.

Miranda's next plea was soft, but its intensity pierced the night silence.

"Come back with me," Jo heard. "I want to make love with you and I know you want me to as well. Trust me, if this is your first time, this won't harm you. Here. Just reach in and touch it," Jo began swallowing as her mind tried to make sense of the surreal, insistent words. She had realised what was probably in the bulging bag long before Miranda held it out.

She tried to stay detached and in control, but she couldn't help but think how incredibly lovely Miranda managed to look even now in her moment of despair. When the upset girl dropped the bag and launched herself, Jo could only obey her overwhelming impulse to take her in her arms and hold the distraught body.

Rapt, Jo rejoiced in the live warmth against her and tasted saltiness in her comfort kisses about Miranda's distressed eyes. She softened as the girl snuggled in, kissing her hair and not resisting when a hand gently parted the front of her robe to cup her breast.

"Who is it?" barked the deep annoyed voice from inside, behind Jo.

A startled Jo lessened her grip on the girl as she shot a frightened glance around. Miranda stayed with her head buried in Jo's neck in guilt and fear, unwilling to face the unruly male squinting at Jo's back from in the middle of the doorway.

"Just a neighbourhood friend who's got an urgent relationship problem, Thomas. She's really upset and wants to talk some things over," Jo half lied. Her priority was to keep the exposed breast Miranda was still fearfully clutching shielded from him. Why couldn't he have stayed asleep up there while she thought of the right words to send Miranda back home?

How much had Thomas seen or could he guess? As in some of her fantasies, Jo's adrenalin level soared and she felt the blood hammering noisily inside her head in her fright.

He just stood there behind her, sullenly considering her answer. She took in a long breath. Her brain had been to the brink of sheer panic but she was beginning to recover now. Confident he'd seen nothing untoward, she decided to bluff her way out.

"Look, you go back to bed right now Thomas Robert," she scolded him. "I can take care of this. You've got to get up in an hour to pick up Al and go fishing, remember. I'll whisk Miranda here off into the guest room. That way, we don't disturb you if we decide to put on some music or talk or do whatever we need to do to help her calm down. Since we'll probably both end up falling asleep there, please promise to just leave us be and try to be extra quiet as you leave in the early morning, would you?"

Yawning loudly, he nodded then wandered out onto the porch, slowly bending and picking up the cloth bag next to Jo's feet by its handles. He offered it to Jo, his eyebrows raised at the weighty bulge inside.

"You didn't need to bring Jo such a big present," he tried to joke wearily looking in the direction of the young woman almost hidden by Miranda, nodding at it in an offhand manner. Then, Jo's look of disdain reminding him how upset the young woman was. He apologetically back-tracked, stammering "Sorry. Seriously, it's good you obviously brought something to change into. Whatever else you may need tonight, Jo will accommodate you I'm sure."

"Thomas, you're rambling. Go back to bed!" an insistent Jo urged, taking charge. "Right now! And Miranda, let's get you straight off to the guest room and sort this whole mess out."

Prising the hand from her breast, Jo re-adjusted her robe and took Miranda's quivering wrist. Leading her inside, she sighed in relief as Thomas reached the landing up the stairs. Her heart was still pounding. That had been a little too close to a disaster for comfort.

Heading into the guest room, she dimmed the light. As a shaking Miranda sat on the double bed in her dressing gown, Jo left the room and grabbed a wine bottle and glasses from the kitchen. On her return, she poured them both a steadying drink then sat beside Miranda. Both quietly sipped and contemplated the situation.

Jo's thoughts quietly centred on how to hose down what they had begun earlier that night. But it got off to a bad start when Miranda suddenly gushed that she had fallen in love with Jo from their very first moments in the café. Dropping her head, Jo paused and reflected in her wineglass. What could she possibly say to that? What should she say?

Advice from within herself said to be honest but not to be encouraging. Carefully, she looked up into Miranda's eyes and confessed that she had found Miranda just as intoxicating and amazing at that very same time. She was quick to add that she had to resist these feelings though, being married. As she was finishing, Miranda put her wine down and completely ignoring Jo's words, stroked Jo's cheek. As Miranda eased closer, Jo decided there was no harm in sharing just one more kiss. And it seemed just as natural to respond in kind when the girl's hand slipped into her robe as they lost themselves in the warm mouthing. She loved the sensational feeling of just touching this beautiful creature's soft breast and brushing the small nipple as she let her own breast be stimulated.

She felt rather pleased at her self-control in being able to lean back when Miranda's mouth suddenly began getting just a bit too excited. Jo felt a bit guilty wagging a silent prohibiting finger at the stunning auburn haired beauty opposite. This light petting had to end. They would need to talk quite seriously about all this in the morning after they both awoke.

"It's high time we slept," Jo insisted where they sat, intent on drawing any further initiatives by Miranda to a halt. Indicating the other side of the double bed to her, Jo interrupted getting to her feet to tilt her head to accept a final goodnight kiss before finding them both nighties.

---

An hour later, Jo's eyes shot wide open. The room was still dimly lit. Tensing her forearms, she raised her face and shoulders and listened. It was only the slightest noise she'd thought she'd heard.

Of course! The fishing! Thomas was obviously up. And in the dark of the hallway on his way to the garage, he would notice their light was still on. She hoped he wouldn't think of putting his head in to turn it off or say goodbye.

She thought she heard footsteps drawing closer before they fell quiet just outside. Then she saw the door knob stealthily turning. Surely he hadn't forgotten her instructions earlier? Heart racing, she helplessly watched it until it paused at half turn.

Holding her breath, she earnestly mentally willed him not to come in. How much had he disturbed Miranda? Quietly she glanced over her shoulder at the auburn-haired girl behind. Her startled eyes were wide open too, listening.

The turning door knob quietly turned again, but this time going backwards. A relieved Jo heard soft tiptoed footsteps retreating.

Having had their night interrupted though, both girls now found themselves tracking each muted noise he made as he tried to quietly gathering his fishing gear together.

As Jo listened intently between irregular shallow breaths, she willed him to just hurry up and go and finally leave them in peace. She heard a noise she thought was the front door closing, but it was only after she recognised the sound of the car door opening that she felt she could finally relax. Slowly, she lowered her shoulders and chest back down again. Her silky brunette hair rearranged about her head as she nuzzled back into her pillow.

She managed a smile as she felt one of Miranda's hands softly touch the small of her back then remain there. Hopefully, she too was a little more at ease guessing that Thomas would not be around to disturb them for very much longer.

Hearing the car door finally close, Jo let out an audible sigh of relief into the depths of the pillow. She earnestly hoped all this wouldn't spook Miranda into fleeing home, especially at this late stage of the night. Blindly reaching behind, Jo felt for the girl's hand. Feeling her fingers take hers, she gave them an apologetic, reassuring squeeze with her thumb that she hoped said "Stay where you are".

Jo was overjoyed at Miranda's response. The exquisite thickness that had been buried deep inside her all this time did retreat, but it was slow and sensual rather than final. Jo adjusted her standing crouch over the end of the bed, spreading her long straight legs a little further out to lower her pert behind. As the girl behind continued easing back, Jo rejoiced at the delicious feel of the rubbing as the thickness oozed out of her small downy pouch.

Only a fraction was still inside when she felt Miranda pause, then slowly shunt it back in, only slightly further this time. Jo knew it now parting and gliding down moistened walls that had never come close to being invaded until now. God, she realised, Thomas had been so close to walking in on them so intimately united like this, and she was still on an amazing high from that frightening realisation.

The first slow in and out rhythm started and Jo allowed herself her first quiet feminine sigh as approval and as a hint to Miranda that she could pick up the pace. Her reward soon after was the first slap of Miranda's thighs against her protruding behind. She felt sharp fingernails dig deeper into her flanks as Miranda latched on to pump faster. From the warm trickling, Jo knew they were drawing blood. Unconcerned, she started to mentally frame what was taking place, picturing sensual images of Miranda's body colliding with the back of her braced thighs as the young girl's hips thrust away. Inside, she was experiencing an increase in the most heavenly sensations as she imagined the thickness being working deeper and deeper into her. Jo's fingers fumbled for her swollen clit and began to gingerly ply it.

As Jo panted "Don't stop. Please. Keep going!" she began imagining Miranda's auburn hair and small pink-nippled breasts both wildly flailing about. She could picture the young woman's taut hamstrings aiming shorter but faster strokes into the suggestively offered opening, Miranda's pistoning body shaking her long propped legs with each impact now.

Jo began to fantasise about an intensely cruel, lustful grimace taking over Miranda's face, signalling a determination to screw her into a state of utter senselessness. She gloried at the glorious bayoneting intimately rubbing, rubbing, rubbing the increasingly stimulated surrounds of her opening near her own strumming fingers. Feeling her belly starting to spasm, she sensed droplets of both her own and Miranda's sweat flying everywhere as they worked intently towards the first climax.

"Yes Miranda," she urgently panted, imploring the girl behind to accelerate even more. "God, yes!"

Jo raised her face from the pillow in the middle of the bed. She felt her brains were about to explode in the dim room as she began to surrender to the full intensity of a huge orgasm almost upon her. That was the moment her turning head saw Thomas' head peering from behind the slightly ajar door, disbelieving eyes blinking, the hideous umbrella he had been trying to unobtrusively return from the car toppling to the floor.

Looking panic-stricken into her husband's eyes, Jo desperately wanted to stop. But even as she thought of it, the unknowing girl behind had just drawn back for the final lethal thrust. She realised she wouldn't be able to stop Miranda completing that final assault into the moon-shaped hips her bloodied fingernails were now imbedded in.

Thomas became just a blur as she felt Miranda's final slam, her insides filling as her moist walls eagerly swallowed the thick shaft almost to its very hilt. In the mirror by the door, she could see it all: two nude glistening bodies dripping, her own looks of determined agony and Miranda on tiptoe trying to work the thick length buried inside her about, all right before her husband's incredulous gaze. Her ears were being filled with the breathy invitation from the obscenely gyrating young woman behind to come.

A gloriously impaled Jo looked down unable to resist the tsunami of sensations everywhere inside as her wide eyes slowly started to close. Back arching even more, her out-thrust chin started a slow drop towards the pillow.

It never made it.

The whole house was filled with a song of moaning as her saturated body began shaking as though it was being electrocuted. Arching ever upwards on straining forearms, she let the surging pleasure overwhelm her senses. As her body tensed then collapsed onto the bed, she felt the strap-on slip out. Lying there panting, she heard the apparatus hit the floor seconds before an exhausted female body limply lowered onto hers. As her internal spasms stopped she smiled on hearing "Oh Christ I love you!" from the girl nuzzling into her neck.

She heard the car screech backwards then off. As Miranda's breath stirred her slender neck, she remembered the look in Thomas' distressed eyes. She would ring his mobile in five or six hours. He'd need at least that long to start to recover. And she wanted at least that long for some much needed rest.

Rolling gently to the side to ease the spent girl's body off her she gathered her breath. After raising herself onto an elbow, she looked down over the limp body of the girl lying naked on her back, breathing shallowly, eyes closed. Smiling at the peace all over the sleepy young face, she planting a grateful kiss onto the pale belly before pulling the sheet up over it.

Sheer impulse saw her decide to postpone her own sleep for a while. Sliding into the half-light under the sheet, she positioned herself on her chest between the limp legs and stretched her own out. The girl stirred slightly in response as Jo encouraged her curious tongue to explore the slit amongst soft auburn hair before delving inside and tasting her.

fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers
12