A Graduation Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayOwen
KayOwen
29 Followers

Andie couldn't help but smile at his praise of her body. She was elated to hear him call her beautiful. She reached for him and stood on her tip toes to kiss him. His mouth came down on hers hard, taking the kiss deep as he pulled her body in to his. His hands again stroked lightly on her back, sending shivers down her spine. She reached for the hem of his t-shirt and began pulling it up over his chest, breaking the kiss only to pull it up over his head. His shirt landed on the floor next to hers. Returning to the passionate kiss, Andie pressed herself on to Jackson's naked chest. He was in his early thirties and a light layer of hair covered his toned chest. Andie felt her nipples harden as she pressed in to him, moaning in to his mouth at the sensation.

Jackson cupped the back of her neck with one hand and pressed the other in to the small of her back as he swallowed her moan, his tongue gliding in and out of her mouth as they kissed. He could feel the hard tips of her nipples on his chest and began thinking about baseball, fishing and poker to try and control his urge to lay her on the bed and take her right away. Andie deserved more than that, he reminded himself. He had to do this right, and make this good for her. Jackson knew she had been on dates before but had never been in a serious relationship. He figured her experience would be limited and he wanted to make sure he went slowly.

Breaking the kiss, Jackson looked down in to her eyes. They were slightly glazed over and she looked a little dazed. He smiled and pulled her towards the bed and lowered her down. He began kissing her lightly as he climbed on top. "Andie, you are so perfect." He murmured as he kissed under her ear and down the side of her neck.

Andie lay there nervously as his kisses traveled down her neck and on to her collar bone. One of his hands lay on her rib cage and slowly slid up to cup her breast. She moaned at the contact, arching her back and pressing her breast in to his hand. Jackson's thumb lightly teased her hard nipple as he continued to kiss her shoulders, slowly making his way down on to her chest and kissing her between her breasts. When his lips sealed around her nipple and sucked on her, she almost screamed aloud. Andie squirmed under him as he kissed and licked her breast and nipple. His hand dropped back to her waist and lightly stroked her stomach. His finger tips slipped under the waist band of the loose shorts she had borrowed. He moved to her other breast and continued to bathe her with his tongue, lightly sucking and nipping at her sensitive skin. His hand dipped lower under the waist band of her shorts and Andie moaned and gripped the back of Jackson's head, holding him to her breast.

Jackson pulled back and chuckled at her sigh of disappointment. He looked down at her and felt his breath catch. She looked incredibly sexy, laying topless, pressed back in to the plush pillows on his bed. She was breathing hard and looking up at him with an intense gaze. Without taking his eyes off of hers, he gripped the waist band of the shorts and tugged them off her hips. She raised her hips off the bed to help him slide them down and off her body. Once the shorts joined their shirts on the floor, he looked down at her and smiled. Andie only had a small pair of white cotton panties on, with lace trim.

Lowering himself back down at her side, Jackson reached up to cup her breasts again, lightly pinching her hard tip. As she moaned, he lowered his mouth and kissed her hard, his tongue darting in to her parted lips. Andie arched her back again, pressing her breasts up in to his hands. Breaking the kiss, Jackson lowered his head again to her breast and sucked a nipple in to his mouth. His hand, dropping back down to her flat stomach, moved lightly across her hot skin.

Andie sighed, her hands gripping the sheets beneath her. She wanted more, she was just unsure of how to tell him. Andie did not want Jackson to think she was greedy or that she was not enjoying the attention he was paying to her breasts but she could feel the wetness between her legs and needed his touch there. Just as she was about to suggest he move lower, his hand slid under her panties and cupped her crotch. "Ohhhh" She moaned and arched up, her hips coming off the bed.

"Andie, you are so wet for me. You are so amazing." Jackson mumbled as he continued to kiss her breasts. His fingers slipped lower, Andie cried out as one finger sunk into her. Jackson slowly moved his finger in and out of her, going painfully slow. Andie moved her hips, trying to feel him deeper inside of her.

Jackson lifted his head and looked down at her. Her head was rolled to the side and her hands clutched at the sheets. She was breathing hard and moaning each time his finger dipped in to her. He dropped a kiss below her ear and whispered, "Sweetheart, Andie, you're sure?"

"Oh, yes. Please, yes." Andie moaned as a second finger sunk in to her wet heat.

Stroking her with his fingers, Jackson began to rub his thumb over her clit. Andie jumped at the first touch but began rocking her hips as he rubbed small circles over the tight bud. She began moaning and her head rolled from side to side as he touched her. "Oh... I think... Jackson?" She cried out to him.

"Let go baby, I want you to come for me, Andie." Jackson whispered in her ear as his fingers began pumping in and out a little faster, his thumb rubbing tight circles on her clit.

When he pressed harder on her clit, Andie felt the tight knot in her belly snap. She cried out and arched up, her hips coming off the bed. Wave after wave, flowed through her body and she could feel herself tighten around Jackson's fingers while he continued to pump in and out of her. She gasped for air and Jackson pulled his hand from her panties, kissing her on her forehead.

"So beautiful, so perfect." He said as he lowered his mouth to kiss her. Andie felt her climax subside and her breathing return to normal. She thought that once she had felt him there, touching her, her need for him would lessen. After her orgasm, her body only needed more. She fisted her hand in his hair at the back of his head and pulled him to her, kissing him with a craze she could not control. She had had a taste of what it would be like with him and now wanted it all.

Andie's whole body tingled, her breathing was still heavy and her vision still slightly blurred. She felt so incredible that she was hardly embarrassed about letting Jackson do something to her body that no one had ever done. She wanted more, she needed him. "Jackson, please make love to me."

"I will, Andie. I will, but not tonight." Jackson smiled down at her, kissing the corners of her mouth.

To Be Continued...

*

Note: I hope you enjoyed reading about Andie and Jackson, there is much more to come for the two of them! Don't forget to vote!

xo -- KO

KayOwen
KayOwen
29 Followers
12