A Grand Beginning

Story Info
Kathy discovers her attraction.
2.3k words
4.42
83.2k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krissy was watching football with her brother Jim and his two friends Bob and Carmen. The guys wanted to see more of the cheerleaders since the game was boring. 'Krissy, why don't you lead a cheer for us?' asked Bob.

'What do I get for it?'

'How mercenary!'

'You guys just want to ogle.'

'So' What's the harm?'

Krissy smiled. She knew she was attractive. 'What's in it for me?'

'Heck, Jim, this is just like the strip club. The girls always want paid up front.'

Jim laughed at Bob. 'Krissy's no dummy. But I know she'd like to borrow a car tomorrow night. Right, Krissy?'

'Hey, yeah, Bob. Let me borrow your car.'

Bob had a wonderful old Mustang and never let anyone borrow it. They all knew that.

Krissy asked, 'What'd like for say a four hour rental?'

'More than you'd be willing to pay.'

'Try me.'

Jim jumped in. 'Hell, Bob, now's your chance. You always said you'd love a lap dance from Krissy.'

Krissy shot her brother the evil eye. He shouldn't talk about his sister that way. Still, she didn't find the idea abhorrent. These were cool older guys.

'You'd never do it,' said Bob.

'Well, not a lap dance,' Krissy acknowledged. 'But, I'd show you some skin if I could take the car tomorrow.'

'Your kidding?'

'Not at all. We're all adults here. If I can take advantage of your male desire to see flesh, I'll do it.'

'In front of your brother?'

'Especially. Who better to protect me?' Krissy smiled and looked at Jim. Was he bluffing or would he let this happen'

'You'd do what' Show us your tits?'

Krissy paused, thoughtful of what she was willing to commit to. 'Sure, why not.'

'But not just flash us. You'd have to be topless for a while.'

'Okay,' Krissy said tentatively. 'How about 5 minutes?'

'Half an hour'

'Fifteen for 2 hours with the car.'

'Done. Set the timer.'

Uh ohh, thought Krissy. Now I've done it. But she stood up and pulled off her t shirt.

'Nice bra, Krissy' said Carmen who'd been silent up till now. 'But time doesn't start until you set the timer.'

Krissy did have a nice bra. It's lacy cups barely hid her nipples. Krissy went to the kitchen and set the timer. 'Ready,' she asked reaching behind her back for the clasp. The guys said 'sure' in unison. Jim couldn't believe Krissy was going through with this. Krissy undid the clasp and held the bra to her chest. 'Get ready'. Here goes.' And she let it fall to the floor and put her hands on her hips facing them.

Krissy's breasts were perfect. Nice Carmen cup size, full and firm, with pink nipples standing on the upturned tips, now turgid in the open air. She was rightfully proud of them which was one reasons she felt she was getting the better end of the deal. The guys admired them.

'What do we do now?' Krissy asked as she jiggled her breasts for them.

'Let's fix some drinks,' Jim said. 'Why don't you do that, Krissy?'

Krissy wanted something to do even if, especially because, they were all staring at her. So she went to the wet bar and began making a picture of margaritas. The guys eyes never left her. They studied her tits bouncing and swaying as she made the drinks, especially when she decided the drinks should be shaken and not stirred. Watching Krissy shaking was a delight in itself. Eventually she had four filled glasses on the bar. As a coup de grace she dipped both nipples in each glass. Standing up with her nipples dripping she said, 'There. Now that's a margarita.' Then she handed them out. Giving the last one to Jim, she said, 'Since you are my brother perhaps you'll clean me off.' Then she leaned toward him pushing her breasts to his mouth. To the hoots and hollers of his friends Jim suckled each of Krissy's tits carefully.

Krissy stood up, nipples hard and wet, and raised her glass offering a toast. 'To the car!' The boys raised their glasses and echoed her.

They sat around talking and sipping their drinks. And too soon the timer went off. Krissy shot up and went to Bob asking for the keys. Bob replied, 'How about another 2 hours?'

'For what?' Krissy asked with an arching eyebrow. She knew what he would say.

'For the rest,' Bob said looking down to her shorts.

'Another 4 hours.'

'And 30 minutes of nudity. Deal.' Bob and Krissy shook hands.

Krissy reset the timer and stood in front of the guys. Carmen went to the stereo and put a sensuous jazz CD on. 'I've never had such a captive audience,' Krissy said as she unbutton the front of her shorts and began to sway to the music.

All eyes were on her, or rather on her hands as they went to Krissy's shorts, pulled down the zipper and opened them up. Krissy wore pink panties. With her hands over her head pulling her breasts up, Krissy danced, slowly turning for them so they could see her from every angle. Her shorts slid down to cling to her hips. She shook her bottom and they fell off. For a moment Krissy just kept turning slowly letting the guys take in the sight of her with her shorts in a pile at her feet, a pair of pink panties hiding what they most wanted to see, and her lovely breasts pressed forward enjoying the freedom of her topless nudity.

'Jesus, Krissy' muttered Jim, his erection becoming uncomfortable in his jeans.

'You like, big brother?' Krissy asked moving toward him. He leaned back and Krissy dance right up between his legs until he was looking up at her breasts swaying above. Then she moved to Bob. 'How about you?' she asked as her legs pushed his apart. On to Carmen, Krissy leaned down until her breasts dangled in front of eyes. All three guys were zoned on the sexual tension.

Krissy returned to the center of the room and pushed her panties down to the top of her clef. Her pubis was bare. 'Yes,' she said. 'I shave.' After letting them look at that for a while she turned around and pushed the back of her panties down her ass and poked her behind out for them.

Jim starred at his sister's crack. Her panties covered what he imagined to be her puckered pussy lips but her little asshole peered back at him. Krissy stood up and turned to face them again. Now her panties just clung to her thighs covering little. Looking at them, she spread her legs just a bit and the panties hit the floor. She was perfectly naked. She couldn't remember ever just being nude like this in front of others. Maybe just one boy here or there but not a room full!

As Krissy stepped out of her panties and stood with legs spread facing them, Bob considered his luck. Krissy was the most beautiful woman he'd ever had the pleasure to meet in his short life and she was simply lovely in her nudity. Full pert breasts, nice hips and ass. And a little clef between her legs. Pubis shaven bare. And there she was. On view for them.

Bob grabbed the timer and reset it to 30 minutes.

'Hey!' cried Krissy.

'That's what I bought. 30 minutes of nudity. It starts now.'

Krissy gave in knowing she wouldn't win. But she was going to make the most of this. She walked to the ottoman in front of the couch and chair where the boys sat. It was a new experience for all of them to have a nude woman in the room, especially one dripping with youthful sensuality like Krissy. Putting on a show for them, Krissy freshened their drinks by dipping her nipples in them as before. This time she added a feature: dipping her finger in each drink and rubbing it on her pussy.

Watching Carmen straining for a good look as she rubbed her clit with the icy liquid Krissy quickly realized that the poor guy may never have seen one close up. This was his night. When she pushed him back on the couch Carmen looked up at her like he was wondering what he'd done wrong. Krissy just smiled at him and put one foot on the back of the couch, pressing her pussy to an inch of his face. Startled, Carmen tried to move back but pressed into the cushion on the back of couch. The glistening lips of Krissy's cunt stopped just short of his nose. He could smell her arousal and felt his balls tighten. Krissy leaned toward Jim pressing her breasts right into Bob's face. '30 minutes of this and I get the car of six hours, right?'

It seemed like a lifetime to the guys in their sexual daze and they chorused, 'right.'

Just as Bob's lips closed on her nipple Krissy stood up, brushing Carmen's nose with her wet pussy lips. 'Okay, we've got 30 minutes to kill, guys. What shall we do?' She put one foot on the ottoman and leaning over placed her elbow on her knee, her head in her hand. It was a lovely pose, her gleaming lips parted between her legs, her full breasts hanging and swaying.

'More drinks,' was the best Jim could muster. Bob and Carmen were tongue tied.

Krissy topped off their drinks from the pitcher and let them lap margaritas off her nipples before sitting them all back down. She was completely sexually charged and felt about to explode. All 3 men were fully dressed and she was completely naked. Her nipples had just been sucked by all 3 guys and stood raw and tall on her heaving breasts. Her cunt lips were spread.

'Now, pretend you are in the strip club with a bunch of giant bouncers around. Take out your cocks and push her pants down, then sit on your hands.'

Jim couldn't believe his ears. This was his sister' Krissy looked so desirable naked right there before him. And what she was asking?' Unbelievable. But along with his friends his pushed his pants down and sat on his hands with his pecker standing up tall between his legs.

The music thankfully changed from a building sensuous tune to a nice bluesy soft beat. Krissy looked over her domain. 3 nice guys, 3 nice cocks. 'Take off your shirts.' She watched them comply and realized they'd do anything for her at this point. Even Jim. Especially Jim.

'Strip completely and sit on those hands. Don't even think of moving them.'

Then Krissy smiled. 'Be good and you'll be rewarded.' She rubbed her beautiful breasts.

First she went to Carmen, a nerdy quiet sort of guy, but nicely built. He looked at her tits as she walked up to him and stopped short of touching his legs. Krissy looked down at his hard dick. 'Nice penis, Carmen.'

'Thanks,' he muttered back entranced with her breasts.

Krissy noticed the focus of his attention. 'You like them, do you?' she asked shuffling forward, pressing her breasts to his face. 'Why not enjoy them?' And she leaned into him. At the same time she dipped down a bit to get her nipple to his mouth. That small difference in height brought her pussy in contact with the tip of Carmen's penis.

Carmen couldn't believe it. Krissy, the most succulent piece of ass he'd ever imagined, was naked right in front of him. Even more, she was pressing her luscious breasts into his mouth. Just as the nipple hit his eager tongue, he felt moisture on his cock.

Krissy felt the contact between her cunt and Carmen's dick. Instinctively she sank down and took the head of his cock into her wet and eager pussy.

Now the neurons were firing without going through the higher functions of Carmen's mind. He felt a warm moist environment engulf the head of his cock just as his lips closed on the turgid nipple of the girl of his dreams. His balls surged and he squirted into Krissy's cunt. Feeling Carmen's impending orgasm Krissy sunk down taking his dick up to the balls into her hot pussy and her own orgasm began.

Somewhere in Carmen's brain he knew that just a moment ago he was having a normal conversation with Jim, Bob, and Krissy. That just a few minutes later he could be having an intense orgasm as Krissy's hot cunt consumed his aching dick was just too much. The thinking part of his brain shut down and let the pleasure centers fire.

Suddenly Krissy realized what was happening as Carmen's cock contracted again within her pussy. She jumped off and his jism went flying across the room, even as some dribbled down her leg. Looking over her shoulder she saw his cock contracting again and again as his orgasm ebbed to its own conclusion. Her pussy did the same. It was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had.

Everyone was silent. The music played on softly.

Finally Jim said, 'Well, nobody moved their hands.' And everyone laughed. Not knowing what to do and being darned uncomfortable, Krissy continued to dance. They all glanced at Carmen's deflating cock dripping semen. Carmen had never been so satisfied. It was quite a beginning to his sensual life.

Krissy danced up to Bob pushing her pubis into his chest. She sunk down until she felt his cock between her legs. 'How quick will you be?' In answer, Bob raised his hips, pushing the head of his dick between her lips. 'Cocky, are we?' said Krissy and sat on his lap trapping his penis against his belly. Reaching down she pulled her cunt lips apart and smeared herself on his shaft, rising up and down slowly, pressing her most intimate flesh against his hard pole, sliding up to and over the ridge of his cock head. He came quickly and violently against his own belly. Surge after surge of semen erupting from his cock.

Krissy moved to her brother.

Pressing his legs apart while kneeling in front of him, she said, 'Don't move your hands.'