A Gray Area Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deity
Deity
65 Followers

"Have you talked to her?" Caden asked, knowing the one thing that was always on the back of his mind. Shane shook his head. "After your mom got out the hospital, she ditched me. I had to stop by the station to tell them why she left and they dropped those charges. I have a meeting with the judge next week. He is considering dropping the charges that are already against her." Those words brought an even bigger smile to Caden's face. This one actually met her eyes.

"That's great." She exclaimed. Shane leaned back on the bed. He placed his hands behind him. "Yup," he nodded solemnly. Caden stood up, wobbled a bit then walked towards him with perfect grace, taking a spot next to him on the bed. "She'll come around, Shane. Give her time. It's Deity, come on. She isn't going to throw herself at you."

The brown haired man let his body fall back on to the bed. He was tired. He was sure he looked it too but was to busy helping other people out to take care of himself. Caden had told him once that that was she liked most about him. His selflessness. "I'm not expecting to blink and have her in my arms, but Jesus, Cady...She needs help. Not that your not giving her what she needs but she needs someone who is going to make sure she does things right and when someone to teach her a lesson when she doesn't." He had been serious about his words but when he looked up at C.K. she was smiling. "Teach her what sort of lesson?" she asked, biting back the laugh that obviously wanted to spill over.

"A good one." His face was stern but she let the laugh go and the master bedroom filled up with music. She laughed just like her sister. Caden sat up from the bed and walked to the mirror, checking to see how she looked. "One day, I'm gonna turn her over my knee and give her lesson she'll never forget." Upon his words, Caden turned from her reflection to look at him. "I'm serious." And he looked it. The passionate and solemn look in his eyes made her shudder at the idea of what he wanted to do to her little sister.

"I swear to God, Caden. If you don't hurry your skinny ass up, I'm gonna g—"

"Alright, I'm coming. Don't have a conniption." Caden checked herself one more time. "You ready?" She asked Shane. She didn't look back at him.

"Yeah." He answered, his voice not really as excited as Eliza's or Ann Marie's.. "Let's roll."

Deity
Deity
65 Followers
12