A Gray Area Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deity
Deity
65 Followers

She seemed to be having difficulties so Caden said, "You turn it to the left to open it."

Bitter Fentonheim gave Caden a harsh grunt but followed her instructions, throwing open the door, stomping out and then slamming it shut.

The silence was appreciated yet tinged with awkwardness.

Jon still stood pressed tightly to Caden's body. She was afraid to look at him even though the weight of his gaze bore down heavily on her.

"Hey," he finally said. Hazel eyes searched for gray ones and Caden made it an exercise to avoid his stare.

"Cady." Jon placed his fingers under her chin, directing her gaze to his. Caden felt her heart stop. "You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah." A lie. She wanted another kiss. More than anything she had ever craved or needed, she wanted another. One that meant something-not a demonstration.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." She nodded rigorously for emphasis. "I'm just...your really close." Her words escaped as a whisper and it was then that she realized how quite it was around them. Fentonheim had left and made it down the outside stairs without a broken hip or heart attack. C.K.'s unsteady heartbeat was overly loud in her ears.

When Jon finally spoke, his words were also too loud, despite their tentative whisper. "Are you uncomfortable?"

"No. Actually I'm really comfortable."

Jon smiled. "You don't mind if we stay like this for a while? It's awkward but it brings back memories. Wouldn't it be crazy if your dad just walked in and told us to use a condom?"

Caden laughed but her cheeks burned with embarrassment. That memory still haunted her. "I was embarrassed. I never wanted to look my dad in the eyes again." Jon laughed this time and the sound made Cady want to throw caution to the wind and kiss him. She almost did.

And he saw. His hand traveled to her cheek, stroking the creamy skin there. This was becoming too much for her. He was teasing her. "Please kiss me again," she begged. The horrified expression she had feared never crossed his face. Instead a soft smile tugged at the end of his lips. "I want you to mean it though. Don't show off. Mean it."

"How do you know I didn't mean it before? Fentonheim just happened to be here." Their foreheads met. Jon's warm breath tickled her nose and lips, and smelled of Chinese food. Caden didn't care.

"Did you?" She asked, carefully. Jon answered with a soft, quick kiss. Almost a peck but deeper. When he pulled away, Caden followed, like a thirsty man craving a drink. She barely had the taste of him in her mouth but she wanted more. Jon pushed her back and laughed quietly. He let their foreheads touch again and Caden's breath came out in quick gasps.

She wanted him so bad. "Stop teasing me."

Jon moved his hand from her cheek to her hair, burrowing deep. "Who's teasing?" He popped another kiss.

"Jon," she whined. Another kiss. "I hate you," she whispered. Another kiss. And this time she laughed when he pulled away. "I hate you," she said again in between giggles. She was thoroughly frustrated. Almost reaching the point of insanity. Jon laughed too, knowing exactly how she felt. "

"I'm sorry," he apologized finally. This time when he leaned in for a kiss, it was sincere. His warm lips touched hers gently and his tongue immediately pushed through, playing lightly with hers.

'This is perfect,' Cady thought, her mind clouding heavily with bliss. If she never got anything for the rest of her life, she would be content with a kiss from him. She could feel him again, through his jeans, pressed tightly against her short shorts and the feeling almost drove her crazy. Her hands moved from their awkward position at her side to his chest, where she played with the buttons of his shirt. Stealthy hands felt their way under her shirt and up to her bra, giving her a quick squeeze, and Caden gasped, breaking away from his lips.

"Should I wait and ask for permission like I had to when we were younger?" His breath was warm when it whispered into her ear. She shuddered when his lips trailed down her neck, leaving small kisses in their wake. Caden arched her back, wanting to feel more. With the little bit of control left, Jon pulled himself away from Caden's skin to look in her eyes. Their gray tint had taken on a misty look and she returned his gaze with so much energy he almost lost it.

"Can I take this off?" His fingers plucked at the end of her sweater. Caden smiled at his eagerness. She nodded, raising her arms into the air. Just as Jon went to pull her sweater of her body a familiar tone swept through the house, shattering the silence. Jon's head fell against Caden's chest in disgust. Caden cursed.

She knew that song.

She knew that ring tone. The band was calling. Fuck.

Jon muttered an apology as he dragged himself over to the couch and searched for his cell phone. When he found it he flipped it open aggressively.

"What?" His tone was harsh. Caden smiled from the other side of the room. "Are you kidding me?" A pause. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Caden walked over to him. She took a seat on the back side of the couch. "Jesus effing Christ, guys. How did this happen?" Jon glanced at Caden and the down at her exposed leg. His hand trailed down to her thigh and he ran his knuckles up and down the skin. She found his hand with hers and held it. He looked at her again with a smile. "Alright. Alright. Alright! I'll be there in fiv—" Another pause. "I said I'll be there in five-It doesn't matter where I'm coming from. I'll be there." His shut his phone. Caden smiled at him despite the bad news she knew she was going to receive.

"I have to go." There it was. Caden sighed. "I figured that. Tell me all about it later." Jon nodded and leaned in for a quick kiss that turned into a long one. Jon found himself back up against her body, her legs closed shyly. "I have to go," he said again, against her lips. Caden smiled and let him go. He pocketed his cell phone and looked at her. "We still have breakfast to do." Jon said as he walked backwards to the door. Caden hopped of the back of the couch and followed him. She nodded. Jon stopped.

"Don't give me that look," he begged. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "I'm not him. I'm not Jason. If I say I'll be back, trust me-" he kissed her "-I will. Why would I want to miss this?" he clutched her cheek gently then let her go altogether.

She watched with hovering disappointment as he walked out the door, closing it lightly behind himself. Cady stood still until the sound of his heavy footsteps disappeared from the air. When he was gone, she allowed the heavy feeling that had been threatening to fall come down on her.

She was sad. He had just left and already she...missed him.

How pathetic.

And yet, if he were to walk back into her condo at that very moment she probably would be as happy as a child at Christmas. Caden walked back to her couch, plopping down on it. She touched a hand to her lips, reminiscing about how amazing his kiss had been. It had been so unexpected but so welcomed.

And he said he would be back.

A heavy buzzing noise echoed through the living room and Caden searched form her seat for the culprit. Another buzzing noise sounded. Caden stood up then sat back down and lunged over to the side table, grabbing her cell phone.

She sunk back down into the chair, flipping open the phone with her thumb. TEXT MESSAGE RECEIVED, it read.

Caden opened it.

FROM: Jon.

She held her breath as she read: Meet me in the park tomorrow at 9. Don't bring anything except a blanket and your beautiful eyes.

Cady smiled, girlishly and closed her phone. Already she was in too deep and for once...she couldn't bring herself to care.

Deity
Deity
65 Followers
12