A Great Day in the UK

Story Info
Sex with a new acquaintance.
2.5k words
3.81
22.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to Lisa (ukread) who is a fan of my Mother in law story whom I tried to thank but her email wasn't any good.

Recently while visiting some acquaintances I have in the UK I decided to check out some of the local nightlife.

I stopped in a quaint little corner pub and had a couple of drinks and inquired where a Damn Yank might find a Pub with a pool table and was directed to a place just down the street.

Upon arriving at the new establishment I noticed there were a few more people in here than the other pub and the crowd looked quite diverse.

I went to the bar and ordered a beer and looked around to take the place and clientele in.

Just like back home there was the old guy on the end that had probably been there all day and others sitting and standing around talking and gaming.

After a couple of beers I asked the guys plying pool if they minded letting a Yank play too and they graciously invited me to join the competition.

I scanned the crowd again while awaiting my turn to play and noticed a woman at the bar that looked very seductive in her tight fitting dress and wondered why she was sitting alone.

Someone that good looking had to be waiting on someone, or maybe not?

After I started playing pool I noticed the woman at the bar was watching our game and I wondered what was going through her mind as she smiled at me when I caught her glance.

I nodded my head at her and continued with my game and unbelievably I won.

After beating a couple more guys in the bar the woman stepped over to the table and leaned in to ask if us boys would let a girl join in all our fun and we all readily agreed.

I still had control of the table when the mysterious woman came over to rack the balls and was glad my pool skills had held out so far.

As she leaned over the table to arrange the balls I noticed her cleavage in her low cut dress and found myself wondering what those breasts would look like completely exposed.

When she was finished I introduced myself and she told me her name was Lisa.

She then told me to take it easy on her that she wasn't that good and as I looked her in the eyes I smiled and said that I bet she was real good.

She just giggled and we proceeded with the pool game.

She looked so good leaning over to shoot I couldn't decide whether to be in front of her or behind her to see the material of her snug fitting dress stretched over her very nice ass.

I found myself wondering what her ass would look like without that dress and was startled when she told me it was my turn.

If I didn't get my mind out of this woman's clothes and back on my game I would end up losing.

I then thought that might not be a bad idea because then I could sit back and just watch her as she moved around the table.

I was ahead in the game but knew if I hit the eight ball just right that I would scratch leaving the beautiful Lisa at the table for me to admire.

The rest of the guys in the Pub either had the same idea as me or were as distracted by her beauty as I because they lost their games to her leaving her still in control of the table when my turn came up again.

While I was racking the balls I told her that she wasn't going to get off so easy this time and she smiled a wicked little smile and winked at me and said sometimes it happens easier than others, it just depended on the situation.

I knew exactly what she was talking about and I felt my face flush a little.

I'm not one to embarrass easily but to be in a foreign country playing pool with a beautiful woman in a tight dress that might just be coming on to me was a little dizzying.

I kept my mind on the game this time making some pretty unbelievable shots and when Lisa said she knew I let her win the last time I told her it was worth it just to watch her move around the table.

She smiled and thanked me and told me I looked pretty good around the table also.

After beating Lisa she took up a seat a one of the high setting pub tables close by the pool table, which just happened to be the table I had my beer at and continued watching us guys play pool.

When I went to get a sip of beer in between shots Lisa asked if it was okay that she was sitting at my table and I told her that it wasn't my table but if it was up to me she could sit anywhere she wanted.

She gave me that wicked smile again and asked anywhere and I replied anywhere.

When I was on the other side of the table leaning over for my shot I glanced toward the table and noticed that Lisa had her legs open enough for me to see her fire red lace panties and this almost made me miscue.

It was becoming harder and harder to keep my mind on the game when Lisa told me she had to visit the loo.

All the guys watched and she crossed the pub toward the bathroom and I tried to get my mind back into the pool game.

Lisa returned and took her place at the table where she had been before.

The next time I was in position across from her I chanced another glance to get a peek at those sexy panties and to my surprise she had removed them on her little trip.

I damn near dropped my pool cue and when I looked higher she was just smiling at me and I shook my head a little and took my shot.

I missed the pocket completely and when I went to the table I leaned in and told Lisa she seemed to have lost something and she said so you did notice.

I told her that she was driving me crazy and she said she hadn't done anything yet.

Needless to say I lost my pool game but wasn't too upset because now I could sit and talk with Lisa without having to run back and forth to the pool table.

We sat and drank and chatted about the differences and similarities of our respective lives in totally different countries.

I grabbed every chance I could to go get ours drinks so when I was coming back to the table I could get a look at that beautiful exposed pussy peeking out from under Lisa's short dress.

I finally asked Lisa if she was having fun teasing me and she asked me what made me think she was teasing and I almost fell off my stool.

After making arrangements to meet around the corner in a few minutes so the locals didn't see her leaving with a stranger she hardly knew, I bid Lisa and the other acquaintances I had made a farewell and slipped out of the pub into the cool night air.

I went down the street and around the corner to see if Lisa would be along or if they were all back at the pub laughing at the Yank standing in the dim night shadows waiting on a fantasy that was not to come true.

After about 15 minutes I was ready to give up and stroll back to where I was staying when Lisa came quickly around the corner almost running head on into me.

She gasped and said I startled her and I laughed and said she should have known I be there per our arrangement.

She said she wasn't sure if I was serious or not and I told her I was as serious as a heart attack.

I asked her what we were going to do now and she said anything we wanted and I told her that sounded good to me.

I held Lisa at arms length and admired her beauty and noticed that the cool night air had her nipples pressing against the material of her dress that was trying to keep them corralled.

I smiled at her and glancing at her chest I commented that it looked like someone was excited to see me, and she leaned in and kissed me.

As our tongues dueled each other she reached down and rubbed my hardening cock through my jeans.

When our mouths parted she said it felt like someone was excited to see her also and I told her she was absolutely right.

I asked her if she thought we should move off the public street and she said at that time of night nobody would be in that area moving around and that it was exciting to think someone could catch us.

I pressed my body against hers and felt her hard nipples press into my chest and as we devoured each other with our mouths I reached under her dress and felt her pussy.

She was hotter than hell and dripping wet and as I pressed my hand into the soft lips of her pussy she moaned into my mouth and I felt my cock becoming even harder.

When our lips parted she took me by the hand and told me to follow her, which I did very closely with my other hand under her dress with my fingertips snug between the cheeks of her sweet ass.

I asked her where we were going and she said a more private public place and I noticed a paved path up ahead that led into a woods.

Lisa told me that this was called a glen and this was a walking path through to the other side.

She said it should be private but at the same time public so it would still be thrilling and I told her at this point I would do her back in the bar in front of everyone.

Before long we came upon a resting bench at the side of the path and this is where we stopped and Lisa turned to me and said here we are.

I was so horny I was ready to tear her dress off and fuck her standing up but before I could make a move she had reached down and undid my jeans and was playing with my cock.

The cool night air mixed with the heat from her hands was driving me crazy and then I felt her wet lips surround me and take me into her mouth.

As she sucked me off I ran my hands through her hair and just enjoyed the sensations she was creating with her very talented tongue.

I knew I couldn't take much more of this so I pulled Lisa to her feet and as soon as she was standing I reached down and lifted her dress off over her head and tossed it toward the concrete bench.

She now stood totally naked in front of me and in the dim light of the moon I could see her full beautiful breasts and well trimmed pussy.

The night air and the situation had her nipples hard enough to snap off so being the gentleman I am I warmed them with my mouth.

Lisa was so hot she was about to rub the skin off my shaved head and dislodge my ears when I decided I couldn't wait any longer so I laid her down on the concrete bench and began to lick her inner thighs and outer pussy lips.

The cold concrete on her back and the hot tongue on her pussy had Lisa moaning and squirming around so much I thought she was going to fall off the bench.

I continued to tease her clit and lick her pussy until her juices were running down into the crack of her ass, which is where I next proceeded to lick.

I licked gently over her asshole listening to the coo's coming from her throat then I rammed my tongue into her hot ass until my nose was buried in her dripping pussy and she squealed loud enough to be heard clear back at the bar.

She breathlessly told me that she couldn't stand it anymore and she wanted me to fuck her hard and do it now.

I pulled my shirt off and quickly dispensed with my pants and pressed my body down onto Lisa's and buried my tongue into her mouth.

As we tongued each other I moved my hips around until I felt the head of my cock at her soaking pussy lips and with one upward motion I was buried to my balls inside this beautiful foreigner and it felt wonderful.

When I started to fuck in and out of her she began to thrash around and moan loudly so I pressed my mouth to hers again and captured her moans.

She was so hot and thrashing so hard I thought she would bruise her back on the hard bench but this didn't seem to slow her rhythm at all and soon she was squealing that she was cumming and I pounded her pussy for all I was worth.

Unbelievably I hadn't cum yet so I pulled Lisa from the bench and lay down on my back and told her it was her turn to go for a ride.

She straddled me and guided my cock into her waiting pussy and slid down the entire length until her swollen clit was pressing into my pubic hair.

Lisa ground her clit into my pelvis and rocked her hips back and forth and it wasn't long before she was cumming again and this time I felt the throbbing in my cock as I spewed my load deep inside her pussy painting the inside walls a beautiful shade of white.

Lisa kept riding me until she had totally drained me and I could feel our mixed juices running down my balls and into the crack of my ass.

Lisa lay down on top of me pressing her breasts into my chest and gently kissed me on the lips.

She whispered that she really needed to get going but wanted to know if I was going to be at the pub the next night so we could play some darts and see how that turned out.

I told her I was ready to move into that pub and as long as I was in the UK there was nowhere else I'd be each evening.

After we dressed Lisa gave me a passionate kiss and a slight nibble on my tongue and said she would see me later.

Watching that beautiful ass wiggle away under that dress almost made me hard again.

I headed the opposite way out of the Glen and toward where I was staying with a big smile on my face and the hopes of finding Lisa at the pub the next night.