A Great Recession Ch. 04

Story Info
The last installment in the femdom adventures of Rob & Laura.
4.4k words
4.51
48k
23
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since beginning this series, much has happened to me personally. In real life, my wife, much like Laura, has taken control of our sex life. So, I guess life really does imitate art, sometimes. One day soon, I'll write that true story up.

This is the fourth in the series. I'm not going to recap. If you think you need more context, I urge to read the first three installments. Apologies in advance for any typos. The series is an account of a married couple exploring female domination and BDSM.

-----

Laura continued to assert her dominance over the course of the following two days. However, her next course of action was to show it through denial.

Although I remained mostly or entirely naked for the subsequent 48 hours, I also was chaste. Instead of sexual service, I was forced to concentrate on my domestic duties until, frankly, the house had never looked better. Laundry was caught up, and rooms were spic and span. I ran out of tasks and projects by Wednesday afternoon.

Laura told me how pleased she was. In the meantime, she had cleared off her to-do list in regards to work. She did not abandon her own sexual pleasure while I slaved away at the house. More than once I was told to kneel and lick her to orgasm. Once was while she was on an especially tedious conference call for work. I was tasked with massaging her feet and body too. During these moments, my cock strained at its confines, swelled and dripped. Laura told me before bed on Wednesday night that I would be released on Thursday, and that she intended to play with me the entire day. I was thrilled and almost sleepless in anticipation.

The start of the following morning was so routine as to make me wonder if she had forgotten what she had said the night before. I helped her to bathe, and then we had breakfast. I was not told to shower though.

At the point when I ordinarily would start my chores, Laura told me to shower, but she would supervise. Using her key and without ceremony, she unlocked me. It felt so good just to let my cock and balls breathe. The experience gave me some understanding, I think, of what it must feel like for some women when they are bound up by a corset or ill-fitting bra.

Laura smiled at me, put the toilet lid down and sat.

"Get clean," she said.

Of course, Laura had seen me naked and showering countless times in our marriage. This time felt different, like she was watching a prized horse being groomed or contemplating the purchase of a new car. There was ownership and possession in her glance. Instead of objectification, I felt valued and proud to be hers.

When I emerged from the shower, she told me to get very dry and to use the blow dryer if I needed to. Laura said I should then lie face up on the bed and spread my legs and arms so as to thoroughly air dry. She informed me she would be downstairs while I did these things. Of course, I complied and wondered to what this was leading.

After about 20 minutes, Laura returned.

"Go pee," she commanded.

I did. On return, Laura ordered me to stand with my arms to my sides and my feet close together. My cock and balls were pulled forward so nothing was pinched between my thighs. Just below my shoulders, Laura wrapped me in several loops of duct tape. This was repeated at my wrists, and then she told me to walk to the bed and face away from it. In that position, she wrapped my legs at the knees and then my ankles. It was next to impossible for me to move. Next, Laura took a big roll of what I would soon learn was bondage tape. It's the sort of tape that has no adhesive on it but that will adhere to itself. From my neck down, I slowly was transformed into a red mummy. The ONLY parts of me left open to the air were my cock and balls and my feet and head. I noticed that the bedroom was becoming exceptionally cool and I was grateful for that because the tape trapped most of my body heat.

The final step in my mummification was even more of a surprise. Laura hooded me. The hood was black leather and equipped with zippers and flats at the eye and mouth holes. What occurred was the reverse of the previous two days. Before, my cock and balls were confined, but my body was free and nude. Now, they were free and my body was trapped. It was diabolical. I was impressed and aroused.

Chastity and denial would have been enough on their own to make me tumescent and amorous. The tape bondage placed me on the verge of sexual insanity.

"Whew," Laura exclaimed. "That was more work than I thought it would be." She stood in front of me. "Any questions?"

"How long, Mistress?"

She laughed.

"Not to worry, it won't be two days. ... Instead of denial, I am going to use our cock and balls and only your cock and balls. Your nothing to me today but a dildo to play with, albeit a very fun dildo. Your entire body is the base of the dildo, a table, nothing more. Got it?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good," she said. "You can moan and cry and whimper. I don't care. I won't hear it. At those times, I'll be wearing my ear buds and listening to music anyway. I won't be doing anything that will necessitate safe words. OK? So don't be afraid on that count, OK?"

I nodded.

She smiled and said, "Very good, I think you get it. You're not to say a word unless I ask you a question directly. Do you know why?"

"Because tables and dildoes don't talk, mistress?"

Laura laughed again. "You are so bright. That's right, tables and dildoes do not talk. ... OK, like I said, I'm a little tired from all that taping. SO, for a few minutes I'm going to lie down here on the bed beside you."

She pushed me backwards on the bed, and then between my wrigging and her pulling me, I was positioned face up with my head and legs completely flat against the sheets and mattress. I felt Laura's weight next to me and she grew quiet. A few minutes passed while she recharged.

"OK, that was work," she said. "Now, for some fun."

I felt some lube and her hand grab my cock shaft. Laura worked the lube in and started stroking me up and down.

"You are going to be begging me for release, begging."

I only had a partial view of the scene, unless I raised or turned my head.

"I never knew you could be such a bitch," Laura mocked. "All these years, all the fun we never had. Maybe it's my fault, too, but I think I'm going to blame you. Will you take the blame, slave?"

"Yes, mistress," I agreed.

"Good answer," she laughed. "If you had argued, you wouldn't have gotten release until Sunday, if then."

My cock throbbed and ached and my balls felt like they were size of Easter eggs.

"You tell me when you're near the edge," she commanded.

"Yes, mistress."

Laura varied the pace and tightness of her strokes. She was enjoying playing with her cock, my cock. It was like she paying attention to it in a new way, a scientist looking for new data, a musician experimenting with new sounds, my whimpers and moans.

"Edge, mistress!"

Excruciatingly and suddenly, she stopped.

"I think I'll take a break," Laura said. I groaned.

Silence followed her exit. I lain there thinking, thinking how much things had changed and what the new openness between us was going to mean. I almost laughed at the paradox: tortured and happy. And Laura, Laura now exuded a new strength and confidence I'd never seen before. Somehow, her assertiveness was making me feel more comfortable in my new role as homemaker and stay-at-home dad. We both might wear pants, but Laura definitely was wearing the strapon. I didn't need to feel like less of a man because I wasn't earning as much. I wasn't measuring my value in dollars and cents like I would have months ago. My value was in service. It wasn't a competition between us any more. I ...

Oh, shit, I felt her hand grab my balls and squeeze. Laura had returned. Her stroking resumed after a slight refresh of the lube. This time she didn't speak.

Soon, I reached another edge and told her so.

She stopped her stroking again, and, I think, left the room. The hand job resumed 15 or 20 minutes later. This happened several times until I was brought to the seventh and final edge. It left me moaning and begging for release. In fact, I reached the very earliest stages of an orgasm. More than pre-cum coated the head of my cock, a tiny squirt though. I groaned in frustration.

"Please, Mistress Laura! Please!"

She laughed and then left me for the longest time yet. I'm unclear if it was as much as an hour. In fact, it felt like hours. Laura zipped closed the openings for my eyes and all turned black.

Nevertheless, I could hear movement around me. It felt and sounded like the movements of more than Laura. Could she have brought someone else into the room? Feelings of panic and helplessness overwhelmed me.

There were two people there because I felt weight to my left and to my right. To my right, it was near my head. To my left, it was my midsection. And then I smelled it, cock scent that wasn't my own, clean but enough male musk to be clear. Laura laid down next to me on my left, her lips in my ear at the exact second I felt the spongy head of a penis tease my lips.

"I want you to suck a real cock for me, bitch," Laura whispered. "Can you do that? Are you willing to be a real faggot for me?"

"Yes, mistress," I moaned.

It wasn't necessary but she pinched my nose closed, and I opened my mouth to breath. Mystery Dick stayed silent but pushed his meatstick into my mouth. I closed on it and sucked, no kisses or other preliminaries.

"Oh, my GOD! That's so hot, baby girl," Laura said.

I licked that cock under its head, teased and the tip of my tongue traveled up and down its length. His pre-cum already coated my tongue. Its taste was overwhelming. I moaned and whimpered with desire. I felt Laura's firm grip around my own shaft.

"You are so hard, wifey," she said.

My cock throbbed and ached. The cock sank deeper into my mouth. I swallowed and took it down my gullet. I sucked hard and Mystery Man moaned. He pulled back and I teased the head with my tongue and again he sank down. This repeated over and over. His cock seemed to throb in my throat in beat with my own. It was like I was sucking my own cock. It was a circle of desire and satisfaction, an ouroboros swallowing its own tail. My mind drifted deeper into subspace.

Meanwhile, Laura continued to whisper sweet humiliations into my ear, urging me deeper into submission and lust.

He pulled out and I sucked at his balls, careful to use my lips in such a way that the scrotum never felt teeth. He moaned again. I wallowed in his smell.

"You are besotted with cock," Laura said. "Aren't you my little bitch?"

I moaned in the affirmative.

"I thought so. I want you to show me his cum in his mouth. And don't keep me waiting."

My mouth and mind worked at his cock with renewed determination.

"That's it," she said. "He won't last much longer if you keep that up. Until then, I have GOT to ride this meat," Laura said, tugging at my shaft as she straddled my midsection.

I felt the wetness of her cunt and the heat of her pussy lips surround the tip and then she sank on it. Impaling herself on it. She groaned loud and deep, invoking the deity again.

"It's like another cock," Laura gasped. "You're bigger and fuller. Holy fuck!"

The sight my beautiful wife must have been the tipping point for the Cockman. His seed jetted into my mouth and spilled over my tongue. My lips clamped down on his shaft and head, so as not to miss a drop. It was salty and sweet at the same time, different from my own. Laura bounced and rode, moaning in strangled gasps as she watched. Very slowly he withdrew and a few second later he got off the bed. Blindly, I turned toward Laura and opened my mouth, showing her his seed on my tongue.

"Oh, shit! Oh, goddamn!" she cried. Her cunt muscles and wonderful pussy almost vibrated around my shaft and she exploded. The grip of her pussy tightened on me. As I swallowed, I exploded and my own cum spurted into her quim, filling it with copious amounts. She even commented that she had never known me to cum so much.

Somewhere through our post-orgasmic haze, I heard him whisper a 'thank you' to Laura and leave. She still was astride me, coming down from her bliss. After a minute or two, she dismounted and moved forward, placing her cream pie on my lips to feast. I licked my own seed from her pussy, slowly, savoring the moment.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," Laura said. "It's helping me come down."

When there was no more, she climbed off my face and lain down again. Almost simultaneously, we laughed with relief. Eventually, she removed my wrappings. Both of us cleaned up and talked about what had happened. I decided not to even ask who the mystery man had been. I would leave that for later and she if she broke first. Except for some making out, the rest of our day was quiet and relaxing. Friday was another story though.

It began as every other day that week had begun, with chores. I still was pretty much caught up so I only had the lightest of duties to perform. By 10 a.m., I was done. Laura told me to get dressed, so after a quick shower, I did. I thought we were going out for some reason, but we never did.

"You are going to be a house boy for me and a guest," she said.

The idea had me nervous and a little excited. I surprised to learn our guest was Maggie Thornton. We have known Maggie for several years and Laura serves with her on the board of a charitable organization we support. In fact, I had served as board president until rotating off it. Laura was the new treasurer this year, and Maggie was coming over to discuss business and hand over some files. Here I was a former president of the same, and I was going to wait on them hand and foot. I wore black pants and shoes and a plain white shirt. Every inch of me looked like wait staff for a caterer.

Laura greeted Maggie at the door around 11 a.m. while I stood off to the side of the sectional sofa where they would sit. As instructed, I didn't engage them, and only gave Maggie the minimal acknowledgement required for politeness. She in turn gave me a puzzled look but sat down.

Maggie is an attractive woman of moderate height, ample chest and long, brown hair. She was dressed stylishly but casually. I probably also should explain that Maggie is the second wife of Oscar Thornton, a few decades her senior. Two years ago, he was made an invalid by a stroke. Although quite wealthy, Maggie had a good career and income before and by all appearances married Oscar out of love, not fortune hunting. Nevertheless, she had found one.

Laura and Maggie exchanged pleasantries, and I continued to stand at attention until Laura finally spoke to me.

"Rob, would you bring us some coffee and sandwiches, please?"

I nodded and left the room, returning with the small, half sandwich hors d'ouevres and French press. I also brought a side plate of cookies.

After the first couple of bites of one sandwich, Maggie complimented Laura on the food.

"Oh, Rob made them," she said. "He does everything around the house now."

"Really?" she said. "Do you like that, Rob?"

"Sure, Maggie."

She looked doubtful, and as they moved deeper into conversation, I moved to an out of the way dining chair in a far corner of the room. Again, I was embarrassed but my cock was hard as a rock. Maggie had looked up to me for advice when she had come onto the board. I could even have been described as a mentor. It was quite a turnaround.

I listened as best I could. As the conversation wound down, Laura called me over and I sat beside her. At this point in their discussion they had finished talking board business and were gossiping about mutual friends and local affairs.

"How about you, Rob?" Maggie asked. "What's new in your world?"

I was flummoxed as to how to answer such a loaded question and as to how Laura expected me to answer, although I started to open my mouth to utter something vague that I hoped would satisfy.

"He's become my sex slave, Maggie."

Holy shit, I thought. I think I only was slightly less gobsmacked by her boldness as Maggie was. I had fully expected Laura to tease me with the possibility of revelation, but I didn't expect her to take the risk of confessing everything.

"What?" Maggie asked while blinking. Then, she laughed.

With complete deadpan, Laura said, "I'm serious."

After gathering herself, Maggie asked, "What does that mean?"

"It means he doesn't orgasm without permission, and I play with him how I want to. I come first in every sense." Maggie laughed nervously.

"Why are you telling me this?"

At this, Laura appeared to soften.

"Well, Maggie, selfishly, it's to excite and humiliate Rob. It's a chance to show off my conquest and dominance. If you're offended, I only offer my apology and ask that we never speak of it again or to anyone else. If you're not offended, then I have a less selfish reason for telling you what I have."

Maggie mulled it over for a half a minute.

"What's that?" she said a little stiffly.

"I want to share Rob with you, at least for the afternoon, if you want to use him."

She had pulled this from a fantasy of my own that I had shared with her weeks ago but we had not discussed.

"Maggie, I know it's been tough with Oscar bed-ridden. If you're like me, you have a strong libido. If you're like me, you love your husband and wouldn't cheat on him. I'm only offering him for service up to whatever comfort level you have. My comfort level is fucking. You can't fuck him, but you can do anything else with him you want as long as I am around, just no penetration of your pussy with his cock. What do you think?"

"Wow," Maggie said with a heavy exhale. "Can I have a minute to think about it? I have to use your bathroom anyway."

Once she was gone, I gave Laura my best look of total astonishment. She laughed.

"Look," she said with a playful smile. "We both like Maggie. I know you've always had a crush on her and her creamy skin. Besides," she added with warmth in her eyes. "She needs this."

It was true. At quiet moments, she radiated loneliness and frustration.

When she returned, Maggie stood in her skirt and blouse with arms akimbo. Her shoes were off.

"OK, I decide what happens within the limits you described. Is that right?"

Laura told her she was correct.

"Good," Maggie said with a smile. "Well, get up and strip, slave boy."

Maggie sat down on the sofa in her previous place. She and Laura watched as I slowly removed each item of clothing, folded it and placed it on the coffee table.

I was blushing crimson. Finally, I stood completely naked before the both of them.

"Not bad," Maggie said.

"He's been working out," Laura said.

"Move the table back and get some lotion," Maggie commanded. "I think I'd like a foot rub."

As I left the room, I heard Laura brag.

"Good choice, you'll like his foot rubs. He excels at them."

I returned, moved the table back and got down on my knees.

Gently, I took her left foot into the grasp of my left hand and began applying the lotion with the right. Laura and Maggie both were silent while I spread it around, then I began the massage. She ooh'd and ahh'd with the release of the tension in the muscles of her foot. Her sounds in turn aroused me, causing my cock to get even harder. With my thumbs I worked the arch, thrusting into her foot with my fingers to bring her pleasure.

"He's fantastic, Laura. You've taught him well."

Laura said, "My instruction has been minimal. He's something of a natural."

"You are one lucky woman," Maggie declared.

Although she was out of my line of sight, I could feel Laura beaming with pride and almost nothing made me happier.

After a few minutes, I moved to the right foot, repeating my work. Maggie's expression of release and pleasure continued. The conversation of the two women resumed.

12