A Great Recession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Laura surprised me by telling Maggie everything that had happened since my initial submission to her.

As I finished the foot massage, Maggie pulled some pillows from the couch and placed them behind her back as she inched forward on the sofa. Her ass was now on the edge of it and she spread her legs wide as she pulled up her skirt, revealing a thick delta of hair between her legs.

"I quit shaving after Oscar's stroke, but I keep it trimmed," she said with the faint hint of apology in her voice.

"I love it natural, Maggie," I said.

She smiled at me, grabbed me by the ears and pulled me down into her scented garden of delights. Her scent captured me completely. Clearly, she had freshened up when she went to the bath room as there was no hint of staleness about her cunt. I could really smell her and just her essence, and I appreciated it. At first, I licked slowly, savoring her taste, so different from Laura's sweetness. Maggie's was more savory, but in its own way just as pleasurable to sample. As I licked, Maggie gave me some direction and I quickly got her rhythm. I pushed my face against her wetness to anoint myself with her holy oil. My wallowing between her legs seemed to excite her even more than it normally did Laura. The angle she had adopted allowed me to plunge my tongue into her while I tried to gently pump her clitoral area with my nose.

Maggie was having none of that. Instead, she slammed herself onto the top half of my face as my tongue and chin worked at the base. Within seconds of that new activity, she exploded. Her thighs closed around me tightly but not painfully as her juices drenched my mouth and chin. Spread back on the couch in release, she gasped for breath.

"Oh, my god! Holy shit, I needed that. He's fantastic, Laura!"

She trembled and shook slightly from sensory overload. Laura laughed with delight and pride. I have to say I was proud, too.

Slowly, Maggie gathered herself.

"What is it the British call male prostitutes? ... Rent boys, that's it. ... Laura, I hope you'll consider letting me rent Rob from time to time."

"I'll think about it," Laura said playfully.

It was a bit of an abrupt transition, but Laura and Maggie returned to the subject of the board as she dressed again and gathered her things. Within minutes she was out the door.

My cock still stood at attention, but Laura soon corrected that problem with the application of some ice. Next, she locked up my cock again.

Although I did lick Laura to orgasm before bed, the rest of the day was routine. Laura did some work. I actually worked on a freelance writing project. In the evening, we had a light supper, watched a little television and after oral service from me, we both read until we fell asleep.

As for Saturday, before the return of our children, we went out for brunch. Laura released me from chastity in the late afternoon. We both showered, and then she surprised me for the last time that week.

"Rob, I love you. I love our new, kinky, femdom sex life. I want to keep it up, but tonight, I want us to just make love, husband and wife, like before."

I smiled, and we began making out.

It may seem illogical and inconsistent, but I want to keep what happened next private. There was no hint of femdom or BDSM. It was passionate, loving, satisfying and vanilla. Beyond that, I'll let you imagine what ensued.

In the late morning of the next day, Laura's dad returned with our two beautiful children. We had both missed them and we spent most of the day catching up on their adventures. No one looking at us would have seen anything but successful, middle class parents upholding strong family values.

That evening, as we usually do, we put the children to bed and returned to the master suite. As soon as the door closed, Laura said with a smile, "Get on your knees, bitch." And, I did.

THE END

In the future, I may write more about the erotic adventures of Rob and Laura, but for now, I am going to close out this short series and move on to other potential Literotica contributions. I hope at least some of you enjoyed what I wrote. Stay tuned.

12