A Great Start

Story Info
Two young people meet and fall in love, and lust.
1.6k words
3.08
28.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is an actual description of how my wife and I first met. It's been simplified, but not embellished. If you all like them, I would be happy to continue with a series of stories detailing our many and varied sexual experiences since we've been together.

"Well of course we're going to have to get used to being apart, I'm being sent to Japan."

"I know, I know. It's just that I hear so many stories about what happens on those deployments. Everyone cheats, all there is to do is drink and fuck." The scowl on his face spoke volumes of his attitude towards many of his fellow servicemen.

Kelly pulled her husband in close and hugged him tight. "Baby, do you really think I would cheat on you?"

"No, of course not. I'm just being paranoid." The couple kissed passionately and then changed the topic to something more mundane, and infinitely less painful to talk about.

They had been married only two years. After meeting in the military, they were quickly married. From the very beginning their life revolved around sex. They both loved each other very much, but neither would deny that their relationship had initially been based very much on the success of their first date.

Will and Kelly had both been sent to California by the Air Force to learn Chinese and become linguists. While at the school they met at a local volunteer event. They were soon bored, and decided to sneak off to a local club.

Kelly was attracted to Will on many levels. He was a relatively small guy, only about 5'7" and 150lb, but it was a very well defined body. His thick, dark hair and dark brown eyes, flecked here and there with green may have helped.

He was immediately smitten. She stood the same height as him, was very thin, and had curves in all the right places. Her shoulder-length brown hair framed a beautiful face and dark eyes. They could easily have been mistaken for brother and sister (a fantasy that they acted out on occasion).

As they drank and talked at the club, they grew more and more fixated on each other. It wasn't until they were on the dance floor together that the sparks really flew.

It was a pretty generic club, playing the usual top-40 pop and hip-hop crap. But the two of them loved to dance. Her moves were so seductive and sexy; he could barely take his eyes off of her. He was one of the best dancers she had seen, an impressive feat for a skinny white boy.

The two of them were inseparable for most of the night, grinding their bodies together to the rhythm and whispering to each other on the dance floor. That he was the aggressor was no surprise; Scorpios are very sexual in nature. Their dancing was something to behold. Both had a natural rhythm, but whatever skill they possessed individually paled in comparison to how they moved together. Before long, they were putting on a show that would have been deemed illegal in most states.

His hands were all over her body, holding her waist as she gyrated it in front of him. They slid up and down her body, caressing her breasts teasingly through her shirt, and pulling her skirt up as he rubbed his stiffening cock against her. Dancing face to face, or her with her back to him; both produced the same effect; they were getting more turned on than they had ever been.

He would grab a fistful of her hair while they were dancing, pulling her head back while he whispered, "You are so sexy…"

His voice, along with his unspoken intentions trailed off.

His repeated attempts to kiss her had been shot down. She claimed to have a boyfriend, but he seemed not to care. His persistence eventually won the day, and he was rewarded with a long, passionate kiss in the middle of the dance floor. It wasn't much later that they shared a taxi back to base, barely able to keep their hands from each other; finally able to touch all those parts they had teased each other with on the dance floor.

After an agonizing fifteen-minute ride, they arrived at the on-base dormitories. They knew there was a guard watching the entrance to both dorms, but there was no way they would be going to separate beds after tonight. Finally it was decided; Will would help her through the window of his first-story window. His roommate would just have to deal with it.

A few minutes, and one nimble, acrobatic maneuver later, and they were finally (somewhat) alone; Will's roomie refused to leave.

Undaunted, and nearly blinded with desire, Will ripped at Kelly's clothes like an animal until she was completely naked in front of him. He kissed every inch of her body, her soft lips down to her neck, across her chest and onto her perky, beautiful tits. He pulled at her nipples with his lips and flicked his tongues across them. He could already smell how turned on she was.

Not wanting to wait any longer, he pulled his dick from his pants. It had been hard for hours now, and was aching for release. Not an overly large dick, it was still a shock for most women to see such a small guy with such a long cock; it was nearly eight inches.

He spun Kelly around and shoved her shoulders forward, bending her over his desk, oblivious to the fact that only a few feet away his roommate was still awake and watching the entire scene unfold before him.

He fucked her hard for a few minutes, grabbing her shoulder as he rammed his dick in and out of her soft wet pussy. It wasn't long before they moved to the bed, which happened to be the top of a bunk bed in this case.

Will was quickly stripped of his clothes, revealing his lean tattooed body for her to admire. As he lay propped above her she smiled to herself and deftly guided his dick back into her dripping cunt.


He immediately began to slide his long member in and out of her, driving so deep his balls pressed against her before pulling out so far only the head remained in, spreading her pussy wide. He fucked her slow at first, going deep on every thrust before pulling all the way out; eliciting a gasp from the beauty beneath him each time.

Before long he began to pick up speed, the bed creaking with the rhythm of their sex. Unbeknownst to them, but directly below them, Will's roomie lay with his own cock in hand, stroking it to the sound of their erotic coupling.

Kelly hadn't felt this way in so long. He filled her completely, his long, thick shaft rubbing her clit so much; she had already cum twice before his body tensed. All of the teasing and dance-floor foreplay had taken its toll, and it wasn't long before Will's breathing became labored.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum," He whispered. After a few powerful thrusts, he pulled his now glistening rod out and stroked it furiously, spraying her stomach with his hot cum. It seemed like he just kept cumming, it coated her stomach and tits, even as far up as her neck. When he was done he slumped down onto her, kissing her neck and chest as they lay there together.

"This is so perfect," He kept thinking.

They continued their kissing and fondling, rubbing each other as they slipped around their cum-covered bodies. It wasn't long before his cock was throbbing again, and he reached down to slide it into her waiting pussy.

They fucked long and hard, the bed rocking to their motion the entire time. Kelly came again and again before Will shot another load this time deep into his future wife's pussy. Finally, in the early morning hours, Kelly dressed and was unceremoniously lowered to the ground out the same window she had entered.

Still naked, Will turned to climb back into bed.

"Do you mind if I cum now?" His roommate asked.

"Oh, no go ahead. Sorry we kept you up so long."

"No problem, it was pretty hot."

Without warning, Will felt a hand wrap around his waist as he attempted to climb to his top bunk. His soft cock was enveloped by a warm, wet mouth that sucked hungrily at him.

Soft moans escaped his lips as he felt his cock stiffen in his roomie's mouth. "Oh, that feels good."

"I've been stroking my cock for so long, I need to cum. Can I suck your cock while I jerk off?"

Without a word, Will climbed off the ladder and knelt down in front of his friend and roommate. Grasping his friend's dick in one hand, he lowered his face down into his lap. His tongue darted out to lick the underside of his swollen head before his lips closed in around it, sliding down the length of the shaft.

Will grabbed the shaft of his friend's cock in one hand while he stroked his own now stiff prick. His head bobbed up and down the shaft, his hand rubbing his balls and gently stroking it.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, his roomie could only moan and arch his back in pleasure. It was only minutes before he started to gyrate his hips wildly. "I'm going to cum."

With increased fervor, Will sucked hard on his friend's dick, swirling his tongue around the swollen tip while his hand rubbed and massaged his balls. Soon they tightened up and his body stiffened as load after load of hot salty cum fired into Will's mouth. Will swallowed it all, holding the slowly softening prick in his mouth for a few moments longer before standing up and climbing into bed.