A Great Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole finally brought our little sex party to an end by telling the guys we had to end the fun and games and hoped they enjoyed the tip we had just given them for saving us from Frankie Boy. The both smiled and nodded enthusiastically as they pulled on their clothes. I asked them if they would be so kind as to escort Frank out of our room and hotel and point him the direction of the nearest taxi stand. They agreed and Frankie finally stopped beating his meat without ever having an orgasm. Poor boy.

They were all out of the room when I grabbed Nicole and asked her how the hell she had ever arranged to have the two guys arrive and save us from what Frankie would probably have done to us.

She gave me a sheepish smile and said that when she went in to the toilet earlier she used her cell phone to call her secretary at her home and asked her where the nearest company helicopter was stationed right then and did it have any muscle men on it. It turned out that the helicopter had just delivered some equipment to the nearby town of Linz, Austria and it had a couple of big muscle men that were needed to unload it. Nicole ordered them to stop what they were doing and fly the ten mutes to Vienna and visit us in our hotel suite. Like magic they appeared to save us. I was dumbfounded and totally appreciative of the power of money.

Nicole and I went into the huge bathroom of the suite and showered together. Nicole had brought a douche syringe with her and we each rinsed ourselves.

As we left the bathroom I held her hand and ushered her over to the bed telling her that I wanted her to use her mouth on my pussy to give me some satisfaction before we went to sleep for the night. She eagerly agreed and we no sooner hit the bed than she had her face buried in my pussy with her hands up caressing my breasts. Her fingers playing with my nipples soon had them standing at attention and I exploded a minute or so later.

I slept like a baby that night.

We spent the next day touring Vienna and in particular the Schönbrunn Palace. It is a palace with over 1400 rooms but many of them are simply rented out nowadays. We truly enjoyed the food in the various restaurants we tried but neither of us spoke the language that seemed to be a mix of French and German so that gave us a good few laughs.

"Judy, I'm thinking that we can head north after we are finished here and go to Berlin. It's an all-day drive but I think that for anyone from the States that didn't see it would be a big mistake."

"Whatever you suggest, you're the tour guide."

That night our bedtime activities were about the same as other nights but to tell the truth I was dragging my ass from all the walking we had done around Vienna.

Once again I was impressed with the Autobahn. As I mentioned a lot of it isn't controlled with speed limits but I can honestly say there were times I was scared out of my mind when cars would go screaming past us when we were cruising along in the nineties. Those passing us had to have been tooling along at well close to one hundred and fifty. I love speed but it is ridiculous when the drivers of those cars have no idea of the high speed abilities of those they are passing. We came upon two accidents where the high speed drivers had creamed cars that had pulled into the fast lanes to get around a slower car. There were three killed in one accident and four in the other.

About half way to Berlin we got a cell phone call from my Dad to tell me that my brother had been diagnosed with advanced colon cancer and they weren't expecting him to last much more than a couple of weeks at best. I broke into tears and Nicole pulled over and grabbed the phone from me and asked what was wrong. My dad told her and there we were parked along a major highway with the driver and passenger in full blown tears.

Nicole made another one of her calls to her secretary and ordered the company's Jet used for International flights to get to the Dresden, Germany airport ASAP. It did and I boarded it for the flight to the States. Nicole didn't have her passport with her on our tour of Europe but once again she called her secretary ordering her to dig her passport out from her office safe and have it brought to the private hanger area at the Paris airport. Nicole then left her car at the long term parking area of the Dresden airport and also boarded the plane and we took off for the Paris airport where we stopped briefly while Nicole's secretary handed over her passport and we continued on to the airfield at Teterboro, NJ.

My brother died four days after we arrived and I was glad the Nicole was there to help me and my Dad share the grief.

She stayed with us for the next few weeks before returning to France. We have made plans to visit her back in Paris in the near future but I know full well we will wear out the International phone lines in the interim talking to each other.

12