A Great Trip To The Shops

Story Info
Surprised in my panties.
2k words
4.3
99.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following events happened during my last trip to the shops. On this particular day I'd just gone down to the local corner shop which is only two minutes away from where I live. This shop always has everything you need, plus it doesn't have the long queues you can get in the supermarket. And, as an additional bonus, the shop-owner Vi, a talkative lady in her fifties, sometimes wears simple white blouses through which you can see the outline of her lacy bra (and as she mostly wears colourful, stretch lace bras, this is often a real treat for the eyes!)

Like every other corner shop in the country, this one also has a full selection of those tempting, top-shelf magazines. But while I was only too happy to ogle these from a distance, I hadn't yet been confident enough to buy any. However, to heighten the pleasure of otherwise uneventful trips to the shops, I did sometimes wear my favourite underwear under my jeans when I went there. This meant putting on either a pair of dark blue, high-waisted women's briefs, or a large, white, lace women's g-string . . .

It had always made me hard just thinking about wearing knickers, and now one of my main pleasures in life was to secretly wear a pair underneath my everyday jeans.

Once, when I had felt particularly daring, I'd even worn the dark blue, high-waisted pair when my wife and I went out to dinner. The risk of discovery had made me drip all the way through the meal and all the way home as well. Then, when we did eventually make love, I carefully made sure that my wife even looked straight at my panties while I took them off. But because I'd made sure to take them off together with my jeans, and because they were the plain blue high-waisted pair (I hadn't yet dared wear the white lace ones with her yet!), she hadn't actually realised that they were women's knickers and not men's . . . One of my fantasies was that she would eventually find out, but until then, I just stuck to occasionally wearing the blue ones at home, and sometimes wearing the white ones for trips to the shops.

So on this particular day I'd put on my white, lace g-string (and watched myself in the mirror as I'd done so!) then ducked over to Vi's corner shop to buy the evening paper. But when I went got there I couldn't help noticing the cover of one particular top-shelf magazine which showed a smiling lady holding onto her skirt, as if just about to flash the white panties which were just visible as well.

I stared at the cover and felt a slight thickening inside my trousers . . . And that thickening just became worse when I noticed that the store had also started selling women's and men's underwear along with all the other things it sold too. But right at that moment Vi, the owner, looked across at me from the counter so I quickly grabbed a newspaper – any newspaper – and hurried over to pay.

I walked across uncomfortably, praying she wouldn't ask what was wrong. But when I got there, I noticed that today, Vi was wearing a bright red bra which was clearly visible through her see-through blouse. And to top it all off, she was also flicking through one of those top-shelf magazines herself.

I stopped at the counter, not sure what to do because my cock was now threatening to bulge right out of my jeans.

Vi carried on flicking through the magazine, casually turning the pages as if no-one else was in the shop. Then she stopped, looked up at me, flattened the magazine out on the counter and turned it around so I could see too. The photos were of the lady I'd just seen on the front cover, but this time with her breasts fully exposed. She was standing in her bedroom, just wearing a pair of white lace knickers.

I took out my wallet, fumbled for change and dropped my coins on the counter by mistake.

"Bet that makes you a hard," said Vi, ignoring the money. She nodded towards the photos of the woman in her lace panties. "Does it?"

I spluttered a non-committal reply and tried to gather up the change from the counter.

"Don't mind a nice story myself," Vi went on. "Or even a nice picture." She leaned over to pick up the money and I couldn't help staring down her blouse at the colourful bra underneath it.

"Lovely panties, aren't they?" Vi continued, ignoring my embarrassment. I took my change from her as though in a dream, then looked at the photos again. The woman was showing off her breasts while she played with her big white knickers. They were just like the white lace knickers which were underneath my own jeans right now.

I was struck dumb with surprise, then found the words "Just like a pair of mine" spilling out of my mouth before I could stop them. I had no idea where the words came from.

There was a brief, stunned silence and I fidgeted uncomfortably. Even Vi stopped for a moment. Then she licked her lips and looked at the door. There was no-one else in the shop.

"I dare you to show me!" she said.

Then in a moment of madness, I undid my jeans and quickly flashed my underwear. I glanced down to check out that everything was inside and noticed my big bulge inside the lace.

"My, my!" Vi exclaimed, "You are a one, aren't you? Wearing such lovely panties in my shop as well." And before I could move, she was out from behind the counter and had flicked the bolt on the shop door shut. "If only you'd told me before!" she said, waggling a finger.

She came over to where I stood and tugged my jeans down a bit further. "Just how I like them," she said: "Lace panties on a man, with a big hard pole inside them!" She looked around the shop. "I can pull you off in them if you like" she offered. "As a favour." I couldn't speak. "It'd be a favour for me, too," she went on. I said nothing, embarrassed now that she had even seen my lace underwear.

"I like a panties on a man" Vi reassured me. "And I just want a screw. And your sexy panties are just making me wetter" she said. I breathed again, even though my jeans were around my hips.

"Or I could just pull you off, if you wanted?" she offered again.

I shuffled uncomfortably, with my jeans half off and my newspaper and wallet in my hands. "This'll help you decide," Vi interrupted, and she quickly took the things out of my hands, tugged my shirt off and pulled my jeans right down. I was now standing in the middle of the shop naked except for a white lace women's g-string which was bulging out wildly at the front.

She came up to look at my knickers more closely. They were a big white triangle of lace stretching down from my waist to hide my cock and balls, then rising up between my buttocks to end in another smaller triangle of lace decoration behind me. I prayed that no-one would look in through the window while she was touching them.

"Nice panties" Vi said. Then she asked: "Can you do me anyway? Please?" She pulled off her blouse to reveal the red, stretch lace bra, then she then tugged off her skirt to expose a plain, but now damp and shiny g-string. The g-string was a rectangular strip of red satin which only just covered the top of her vagina, then disappeared up in-between the cheeks of her backside.

She put her hand on the front of her underwear and began to rub. "Come on, I'm pretty much there already," she said. "From the reading the magazine." She pulled off her bra and her long breasts swung free. "Pull on these too for me" she urged.

She kept playing with her clitoris, then knelt on the ground facing away from me and pulled the satin panties out of her crack. "Stick it in while I keep my knickers on" she whispered.

She looked back at me over her shoulder and I decided I would quickly pull down my knickers, comply with her orders and go. "No, keep yours on too!" she stopped me, so I tugged my briefs across instead of down and saw my now-thick cock burst out of the side of my panties instead.

"That's right," Vi murmured. "Keep them on while you do me, and now I want your cock stuck right up inside me!"

I came up behind her and, still wearing panties, pulled her g-string to one side. Holding her underwear in one hand and my cock and my own bunched-up underwear in the other, I firmly pushed my penis into her wet vagina.

"Oh!" she groaned, and her hand grabbed my balls through my panty material. Then she started flicking her clitoris again. "Don't forget my tits!" she moaned, and when I grabbed them, she gave a series of long, piercing cries and started to thrust her bottom vigorously back onto my thick cock. I kept hold of her swinging tits, pulling them vigorously for her like she had asked and she came loudly on top of my penis.

Eventually she slowed down, just slowly rocking backwards and forwards, but my cock was still red hot and rock hard inside her as I hadn't yet come myself. But Vi had now put her hand back to massage my balls through the lace of my own panties and I could feel a sea of come building.

Vi lowered herself onto her elbows and looked over her shoulder. "We got there just in time, didn't we?" she chuckled. "God, I love coming. And it was just how I like it – with my knickers still on. And you wearing knickers too!" she added, still playing with my lace briefs.

Her fingers teasing at my cotton and lycra-covered balls had taken me right up to the edge, and when she started talking about my knickers again, I couldn't stop and the come started flooding out of my penis. "There's so much!" Vi laughed while she kept fondling my balls.

Vi kept giggling away, I kept thrusting away and the come kept washing out of my cock like a flood. She was giggling with delight as it washed into her vagina, dripped down her legs and even splashed onto my lace knickers as well.

I eventually stopped, pulled myself out and looked down at the women's g-string I was wearing. There was a big, wide wet area at the front, as I had thought. Vi rolled onto her back, swung her legs out of the way and looked at what had happened too. "Even your panties are wet" she pointed out. "And your cock's still so thick!"

With her satin underwear still pulled up around her waist, she crawled over, licked the tip of my penis dry, then carefully placed my cock and balls back inside my wet lace briefs again. "Nice panties" she complimented me: "I'd love a pair like those!"

She then hooped her long breasts back inside her red stretch lace bra, but didn't bother adjusting her g-string. "It's too wet and messy," she said, "I'll have to get a new pair of panties from the shop."

I quickly got dressed, then she did too. Then when she undid the bolt to let me out, she pushed something into my hand. "These are for you," she said, and handed me a shopping bag. I looked inside and saw the magazine we'd been looking at and a pair of rose-coloured panties. "Wear them the next time you come in" she said, and winked at me. "And think of me while you're tossing off to the magazine!"

She squeezed her hips together. "Lovely!" said Vi: "I'm still all wet in my knickers as well!"

She waved me a friendly good-bye and I made my way home in a ecstatic daze. "Hope you had a good trip to the shops!" she called after me as I went. I nodded and waved my thanks back to her: it had indeed been a great trip to the shops!