A Great View

Story Info
Hubby sets up wife so Chris can watch.
1.1k words
3.87
146.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gabriel
Gabriel
67 Followers

My husband told me about this incident while he was more than a little drunk and didn't consider the consequences very well. Not that the consequences would have been very grave; all things considered I got very turned on by his revelation to me and I now use it, not without some dirtier additions, in my own "private time", mostly in the bathtub. For this purpose though I'll tell you the story as my husband told it to me without embellishing it with my own additions. Here goes...

We had a break in our daily monotony a few months ago with the visit from my husband's best friend from Virginia. On his visit to California he said that he would stay in a hotel, but we insisted that he stay with us since we have a well-furnished guest room we keep for just such occasions. He agreed and so he settled in.

The first day went by without anything to write home about, as did the second day. The third day however was Saturday, and Saturday is usually PARTY DAY! We decided to go out on the town, which we did by bar hopping until about 1:00 AM. We ended up taking a Taxi home because none of us could drive without being arrested. As soon as we got in the house, Chris (my husband's friend's name) excused himself saying he was so beat he just wanted to crash. We called him a party pooper but he just waved us off and went to his room. Hubby and I decided to watch some TV and sat on the sofa for a while.

Alcohol, I'm sure you all agree, makes people horny as hell, and after noticing all the ogling I had received from other guys the whole night, I was horny as hell. I had worn a red dress, about six inches above the knee in length, with a pair of black panties underneath. My breasts are average sized (not big, not small) so I don't have to wear a bra, which I didn't.

Anyway, as I mentioned before, I was as horny as any hot-blooded horny woman would have been after observing several men with women hanging on them, give me the once over. I decided to satisfy my horniness right then and there. I reached over and started fondling my husband's penis through his pants. He smiled and lay back giving me better access. I unbelted his pants and pulled them off him then pulled his shorts off as well. I had gotten on all fours on the sofa on his right side, and he took advantage of this by caressing my breasts as they were in easy reach of his hands. Our living room is set up with the sofa facing the TV, the kitchen is behind a wall, to the left and behind the living room while the bedroom and guest room is to the right of the living room down a short hallway. When I got on all fours on the sofa I in-avertedly gave a view up my dress to "anyone" in the hallway leading to the bedrooms. At the time I didn't even consider that Chris was still awake, at least not if he really was in the drunken state he acted in when we came home.

In the meantime I had gotten very busy going south on my husband, like a good girl. I was moaning lightly for effect, and he was groaning every time I licked the length of his manhood. My husband's head was turned to the right and his eyes were only half-closed which is why he happened to notice some movement at the end of the hall. Chris had either heard all the groaning and moaning, or had decided to go to the bathroom at a most beneficial time for him. Whatever the reason, he was up and peeking around the corner from his room at us about seven feet away. I was completely oblivious about the fact that my upturned ass was facing in his direction but hubby was well aware of it. He decided to let Chris have a show, so he didn't let on that he had noticed anything.

Hubby reached down my back and pulled at my dress to expose my butt to his friend. He pulled it up over my backside to my lower back and started to caress my butt in soft, slow circles with his fingers. After a few minutes he reached below my body, slid his hand into my panties, over my wet lips and soon started to finger my clitoris. He was having trouble with the panties' material getting in the way so he slipped them off me with one hand while his other hand held my hair and shoved my face onto his manhood. I decided that there was no reason to keep the dress on, so without taking my mouth off him I slipped the shoulder straps down my body and the dress came completely off.

In the meantime, hubby had slipped a finger into my wetness and was gingerly fingering me into oblivion. He pulled my legs open wider for better access, and for better viewing, I'm sure, and got into '69 position. His hands were pulling my cheeks apart for his tongue's probing and he was licking gently at my wetness and clitoris.

After a few minutes he said he wanted to make love to me badly, but he wanted to do it in a new position that we'd never tried before. He sat up and he sat me on his shaft, facing away from him. I thought this was a bit strange at the time, but it was so that Chris could see all my body better, bouncing breasts, "fuck me now!!" face and all, even if it was from the side. He had both my butt cheeks in his hands and was pumping away like a man possessed. I came within a few minutes, but he lasted a little longer.

He eventually said he was close and asked if I'd go down on him until he came. He sat me up on the sofa and got on the sofa on his knees facing me. He started to come and he grabbed his manhood around the base of his shaft with his right hand and held me by the hair so I'd have nowhere to run. He shot his load on my breasts and body and some even got on my face.

I never noticed Chris that night, and didn't know that he had watched us until a few weeks ago when hubby told me about it while drunk and in a game of "Truth or Dare", which by the way is my favorite party game. That game has gotten me in more "good" trouble than anything else ever has.

Gabriel
Gabriel
67 Followers