A Grieving Widow

Story Info
Maria gets a surprise inheritance.
3.1k words
3.88
104.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers

At the grave side of her late husband, William Bennett, Maria wept the required and expected tears of the grieving widow. Resplendent in black silk dress and wide brimmed hat that topped sun bleached and blonde hair, she appeared, to the somewhat overcrowded cemetery, exactly as she had planned: The sad, loving wife that had just lost her adored husband.

But the dark, designer glasses that hid her eyes from the world also hid her secret: for years their marriage had been a sham and for Maria's part, an extremely frustrating one. Bill, ten years her senior, had been well liked and enjoyed the company of many friends; most of which she could now see crowded around the grave side. These friends consisted of male business associates and clients and female acquaintances, and it was the latter group that had brought about their marital problems. Bill thought little of female bed company when away on business; in fact he had never lied about his unfaithfulness to Maria.

But when it came to his wife, well, that was a different ball game altogether! Bill was of the "old school", and to him, Maria was a trophy wife: the ideal companion on his arm at business functions and wonderful to have in the bedroom, but there was no way that he was going to suffer the embarrassment of letting her run off with another man. For the last two years they had lived apart in the same house, occupying separate bedrooms and, consequently, Maria could hardly remember the last time she had been made love to by anything that did not require batteries! The tears that she wept were more of relief than of lament.

The few days subsequent to the funeral passed uneventfully for Maria. Because she and Bill had spent so little time together in their beach side mansion of late, the fact that he was no longer present impinged little on her senses. The days rolled by as they had before: mornings spent shopping, lunch with friends in fashionable restaurants and afternoons usually alone by the pool, stretched out in a bathing costume to soak up the suns powerful rays or engrossed in a steamy novel. There were, of course a steady stream of well wishers and sympathisers.

When Bill had been alive, she would have taken care to pull on a robe before greeting them, but she was getting used to the fact that he was gone now and felt a tingle of excitement when she welcomed male guests whilst still attired in the briefest of designer bikinis. She had been careful in her forty one years. She knew that she still possessed a very attractive figure. Weekly workouts and daily jogging had left her stomach flat and tight, her legs and thighs trim and cellulite free and her breasts, while quite large, remained fixed high on her chest. The sun, whilst browning her skin, had been kind and left it almost wrinkle free. Yes, she most definitely welcomed the stares of her male callers.

But Maria still felt frustrated. Her nightly routine of TV, shower and then bed with one of her favourite vibrators remained unchanged and she knew that this was something that she could, and must, now do something about. She was sat by the large, garden pool contemplating that very notion when Alice, a young house maid, wandered into the garden with a portable telephone.

"It's Mr. Goldberg, Ma'am" she said, handing Maria the phone. Sam Goldberg was - had been - Bill's attorney and one of his closest financial advisors. He was also one of his closest friends.

"Thank you, Alice," Maria put the phone to her ear. "Hello Sam."

"Maria, how are you?"

"Oh, you know, not too bad, thanks." Maria had become used to answering this sort of question by rote.

"I need to speak with you, Maria. Not on the telephone, can you come by my office later this afternoon?"

Maria knew almost certainly what the meeting would be about and had been waiting for this call. Bill had died a wealthy man and, as far as she knew, all his estates would come to her. It was the main reason that she had put up with his philandering over the years. Fixing a time with Sam, she rang off and allowed herself a rueful smile. At last, she thought, it's pay-off time!

Sam's office was large and air-conditioned. Expensively furnished off the backs of several wealthy clients, Bill included. Maria lowered herself elegantly into a plush leather armchair. She looked directly at Sam.

"I'm guessing this is about Bill's estate." she said. Sam nodded grimly and returned her gaze. She noted that his eyes flitted briefly to look at the ample cleavage displayed by the deep neck line in her new, tailored dress - it was a garment that she would never have bought while her husband was alive and she looked at it as the first step in her newly realised emancipation - and could not resist another wry smile. "So, how much am I worth?"

Goldberg pushed horn-rimmed glasses up onto his nose and returned his eyes to Maria's face. "It's not quite as simple as that, I'm afraid my dear. William has left certain...er...conditions to his bequests."

Maria's breath faltered. The heat in the room seemed to increase and envelop her face. Surely he couldn't have cheated on her again? The money was the only thing that had kept her going. Please God, he could not have taken that away?

Goldberg saw Maria's face flush red. He wasn't sure if it were anger, resentment or grief, but he felt he had to put her out of her misery.

Please, don't distress yourself, my dear." he said, comforting her. "You are a wealthy and, may I say, attractive, woman. Your husband has left you well provided for: The house on the beach of course, and the retreat in the mountains are both valuable assets. Then there's the Mercedes and the Jaguar as well. The actual money is tied up in trust funds, but you will receive an annual dividend in excess of two million after tax - that's over a hundred and sixty thousand a month." He noticed Maria relax visibly and let out a quiet breath.

"So, what's the catch?"

"Well," Goldberg continued, "as you know, your late husband was rather a jealous sort of man. His instructions, though somewhat unorthodox, are quite clear: You must not have any form of sexual relations with another man, or.." he paused. "Forgive me.........or woman"

Maria was out of her seat in a flash. "What? You can't be serious! No sex? Nothing? Oh come on, he can't have meant that!"

"I'm sorry, my dear. His instructions are quite explicit. Basically, he's cut off your action!"

"What action?" Maria cried incredulously. "I've not been laid for over a year!" her voice softened as she continued, the obvious solution suddenly becoming apparent. "Look, Sam, he's dead. He won't know, will he?"

"Well, my instructions are to appoint a private detective on a full time basis. He is to devote his entire time to you and report back any...shall we say indiscretions on your part. Then, I'm sorry to say - no more money!"

"Please, Sam. Surely there's something you can do?" Maria was almost hysterical. "I'll pay you a percentage to keep the detective away from me. How about it? Please, Sam?"

Goldberg sat further back in his sumptuous office chair and looked at the younger woman before him. His hands came together to rest on his paunch, fingertips touching as if in silent prayer. He revelled in the power that this situation suddenly afforded.

"I am already a wealthy man, Maria. Clients such as your husband have seen to that. What could you possibly offer me to break the trust of a valued client and good friend?" His voice trailed off, the question left hanging in the cool, conditioned air.

Maria's mind raced. The money and associated continued status were so close, yet not quite within her grasp. It appeared that Goldberg would be open to some sort of bribe, but he was right, what could she hope to offer? What could she, an attractive younger woman, possibly have to offer a married man that ......... The idea hit her like a sledgehammer. The old Jew had been married to the same woman for over thirty years. No wonder he always seemed to accompany Bill to business meetings overseas. Bangkok, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Bill and Sam had jointly visited them all together and, she was now certain, had both indulged themselves in the delights of many a young girl's embrace! She made up her mind almost instantly. Seducing Sam and therefore also satisfying a growing lust of her own would not be a problem - she was sure of it - and although he was a good bit older than her, had Bill not been much the same age? After all, the man did have a dick, didn't he?

Goldberg was silently amused as he watched Maria think. He thought that the plan might yet work. His eyes followed her as she rose from the chair and stood in front of him. As she spoke, her voice seemed to tremble slightly. He had known that Bill had kept her virtually celibate, but from the look that now smouldered in those pretty blue eyes, he hadn't known how frustrated this woman had become.

"Perhaps there is something that I can offer you, Sam" she said, holding his stare.

"And what might that be, my dear?"

"Why, me of course! I've seen you look at me. You want me don't you Sam?" she circled his desk and stood beside him. "You want this body, don't you? These legs, these breasts and most of all this?"

Goldberg watched cooly as Maria demonstrated what she was talking about by slowly raising the skirt of her pale blue dress inch by wonderful inch up to her waist. His breath shortened as her tiny white panties became visible and he could feel the lump in his pants quickly becoming a raging erection.

"Touch me, Mr. Goldberg. Touch me there."

Sam had hardly expected the plan to work so well. He had never assumed that the wife of William Bennett would accede so easily to his underlying intentions. His hand trembled slightly as he unclasped his fingers and reached out slowly towards the silky fabric of her panties. He could almost feel the burning heat from her groin as his hand hovered millimetres from her. And then suddenly his hand was on her covered mound cupping and squeezing her through the material. He heard her moaned words of assent from above him and looked up quickly. Her face was flushed red again, but this time not through anger or resentment, no, this time it was pure animal lust - the venting of so many months frustration. Spurred on by her obvious encouragement, Goldberg ventured further.

His hand wandered to the waistband of the brief garment and slid inside. He could feel the soft, downy hair of her pubic region as it entwined around his fingers. Lower. Silky wet lips that oozed fluid. He probed a finger and found the entrance to her vagina. Slipped inside. Hot, very hot. More moaning. Legs spreading. One hand on his shoulder to steady herself, the other holding her dress hem up high. His other hand joined the first and tugged the panties down. Maria obligingly closing her legs to let the garment drop to her ankles. She stepped out of it and spread again, wider. This time Goldberg was more prepared for his task. One hand on her bottom steadied her while two fingers of the other slid smoothly into her pussy. He noticed the fluid was leaking from her hole in greater quantities now as he sought out her engorged clitoris with his thumb and rotated over the hard bud slowly.

Maria yelped as she felt the rough contact with her clit. She was close, so close now. She felt the pressure of his hand on her buttocks as it pushed her inexorably onto his probing fingers. Her breathing was fast and ragged as she approached her first non-self-induced orgasm for as long as she could remember. The hand on her butt was now becoming more urgent: the fingers separating her round cheeks and exploring further. Her orgasm hit just as Goldberg's finger entered her ass. With both holes full her whole body began to shake and tremble.

She thought that she would fall and lay more pressure on his shoulder for support. Her knees buckled, her brain seemed to explode as she felt the warm liquid run in small rivulets down her naked thighs. Then suddenly the fingers were gone. She looked down and saw them in his lap; wet, shaking digits fumbling with the zipper on his black suite pants. As if in a dream she watched, one hand still on his shoulder for support, as the zipper fell, the pants opened and a small but angrily stiff penis was revealed. The fingers stroked it as she watched, the other hand moving shirt tails and underwear clear. Although quite small, it still seemed menacing to her to see for the first time in ages, a naked cock. She turned the words over in her mind; cock, dick, prick, she thrilled at the mental sounds the words made.

"Suck it." She heard the words as if from a distance. "Go ahead, suck on it." louder this time as her reverie was broken and her mind returned to her task. Almost gratefully she fell to her knees in front of him. Close up it looked larger but still just as angry. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and her head lowered. She hoped she remembered how!

Goldberg tensed as Maria's lips closed over the end of his cock. He gasped as he felt her hot mouth envelop his small member and her tongue swirl deliciously around his glans. His mind was still half filled with the wonders of finger-fucking this young woman to orgasm as she stood in front of him. He felt proud. The hookers that he and Bill had fucked over the years - and there had been many, he was forced to admit - on the whole usually lay there and just waited for him to cum. An occasional blow job was a pleasant alternative, but most of the whores these days wanted him to wear a condom for that as well. He knew it was sensible, but this experience with Maria, unfettered by any form of desensitizing protection, felt so glorious. Maria knew how to suck cock, that was certain he thought, as she continued to bob her head up and down on his swollen erection. Bill had once discussed her oral attributes with him in a bar in Cairo, he remembered. Not that Bill would have let him near her then, of course, not with the possibility of embarrassment ever present anyway. It was so much better this way. He chuckled silently to himself.

Maria had quickly got into her stride. She soon remembered the taste and realised how much she had missed it. Sam's cock tasted a little slaty but very pleasant nonetheless. Becoming more adventurous she kept one hand on his shaft while she sucked and cradled his balls with the other, rolling them in the palm of her hand. She heard a gasp from above her and knew that she had hit just the right spot. She could feel him start to swell further in her mouth and readjusted the position of her head. With a deep breath, she positioned his cock and allowed her head to sink further. She forced herself not to gag and opened her throat as she took his glans into her windpipe. Just a few more sucks, she thought, just a little squeeze of his balls and...yes....there it was!

Goldberg surprised himself with the sheer velocity of his climax. His wife had certainly never done that and he was quite sure that no hooker had either and so he put his immediate ejaculation down to Maria's wonderful deep throat technique. The cum blasted from the tip of his cock. He could hear her start to choke and felt the wonderful sensation of his cock sliding out of her throat as she pulled back. His weapon released, the cum abated not at all. Several high pressure streams erupted from his twitching member and hit her directly in the face. He watched in awed fascination as her long pink tongue darted this way and that, collecting the globules of sticky fluid that adorned her lips and chin and sucked them greedily into her mouth.

Maria sat back on her heels and smiled wickedly up at Goldberg. Her dress had since fallen back into place but she was still panty less. Just as well, she thought to herself as she picked the briefs up from the floor, she was so wet, she'd just ruin them by wearing them home. On an impulse she handed them to Goldberg who, accepting them politely, stuffed them into his inside pocket.

"Something to remember me by until the next time!" she said as she stood and straightened her dress.

"Thank you my dear," Goldberg replied, "I think we have an understanding don't you think? Shall we say the same time next week?"

As the young woman left his office, Goldberg zipped his pants and, unnecessarily straightened wide bow tie. He heard a noise from the private anteroom that adjoined his office and looked up. William Bennett stood silhouetted in the doorway

"Good afternoon, Bill," Goldberg said with a smile, "I hope everything is to your satisfaction?"

"Nice job, Sam! Told you she gave great head didn't I? My only regret is that I'll not be around for long enough to indulge in my new fantasy of watching my wife getting fucked again." He sighed and then gave a noncommittal shrug.

Goldberg laughed. "Well perhaps the bonus of 100 million in your offshore account and the twenty five year old Suzie waiting for you on your yacht in Grand Cayman will sweeten the deal!"

Bill laughed with Goldberg. "It was a great scam, old friend. There had to be a way to stop those tax bastards getting their hands on my cash and you found it! And as a reward, I leave you with the sweet Maria. I'm sure she'll keep her weekly appointments. Maybe I will hang around till next week to see you two in action again."

"Why wait until then?" Goldberg asked, reaching for the phone and dialing a number so familiar to Bill, "I have a window at 2pm tomorrow and I think its about time Maria got fucked, don't you?"

"I'm definitely sticking around for that show! Suzie can wait a few more days, I'm sure. If I surprise her, you never know what I might see!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers