A Grinding Bump

Story Info
A car accident leads to sex.
6.9k words
4.43
101.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally's life was pretty much how she'd planned it from when she was young; go to College, meet a handsome man, get married, have kids, be a dutiful housewife and mother and make her own Mother proud.

Both of Sally and Jim's sons were now at University. Jim's successful career had made it possible to ensure that they both got the right start in life, with an education that would lead them to a higher salary upon Graduation. The twins had a year left of their studies - at different establishments, one in Newcastle and the other in Manchester. They both had their own social lives, so they didn't get back home very often, even though Jim had financed their driving lessons and cars.

What Sally hadn't predicted was the boredom and loneliness once the boys had gone and while her husband was at work. Her answer was to go shopping. Unfortunately, this became a habit that her husband suggested meant that she was spending more than she should. He gave her an allowance for housekeeping and extra for her own purposes (after all, she might want to buy him a birthday or anniversary present in secret).

Sally's credit cards had been locked in the safe at home, protected by a combination that her husband wouldn't reveal, so all of her spending was by cash. Feeling particularly lonely one day, she went out on a spree. She had about £1000 in her purse and was looking to buy shoes and a dress. She had no intention of spending all of that money as part of it was for fresh food shopping.

So, even with a plan in mind not to spend too much, she still managed to go through half of her money. Walking back to the car she was both excited by the purchases and feeling guilty at the same time. Her hands were full and just as she got back to the car her mobile phone rang. She dropped the bags and grabbed the car keys from her handbag and unlocked it. Throwing the bags on the passenger seat, she then pulled her phone out and answered it; it was her friend Jenny.

Jenny launched into a detailed explanation of her latest row with her husband, not allowing Sally a chance to respond or get a word in edgeways, so she put the key in the lock, shut the door and started the engine. With the mobile cradled between her ear and her shoulder she started the engine, put it into gear, looked over her shoulder to make sure it was clear, released the handbrake and pushed down on the accelerator.

Sally was momentarily confused, but the gearshift was pointing at R instead of D and while she was looking backwards, the vehicle lurched forwards, straight into the rear of a white Transit van parked in front of her. The phone dropped to the floor and she shouted to Jenny.

"Shit! Jenny I've had a crash I'll have to call you back."

She quickly put the car in reverse gear, hoping to get away quickly before anybody noticed. Sally wasn't a particularly dishonest person; it was just that this wasn't her fist accident. In fact she'd had three this year and her husband had told her that one more and he would take her keys away.

Just as she was about to accelerate away, two young men jumped in front of the car waving their hands for her to stop. She slapped on the brakes and nearly hit the steering wheel, as she hadn't been wearing a seatbelt.

One of the men remained standing in front of the car while the other walked around to her window.

"You've damaged my van! You do realise that it's an offence to drive away from the scene of an accident?" he shouted through the closed window.

"I'm... I'm sorry; I don't know what I'm doing! I made a mistake and I panicked!"

The man made a rolling sign with his finger and it took a couple of seconds for Sally to understand and press the button to wind down the window.

"That's better. Now, we need to exchange names and addresses so that we can get your insurance company to pay for the damage to our van. You are insured aren't you?"

"Yes, yes I am insured. It's just that I'd prefer to pay cash if that's OK? It's just that the insurance company will hit me hard with a rise in the premium."

"I'm not so sure. I was conned once before and it cost me money. I'd prefer to go through the insurance."

"Please! I can't let my husband find out I've had another accident! He'll throw my keys away!"

"It sounds like he'd be doing everybody a favour."

The tears were welling up in Sally's eyes and she played her "vulnerable" card.

"It's... not just the keys. He'll..." she stammered, but didn't finish.

Whether the van driver fell for her implied fear of violence was unclear, but nevertheless he relented.

"I'm probably being an idiot, but OK. I still want your insurance details though, just in case."

So Sally gave him her insurance details, name, address and mobile phone number. Then he gave her his details. Finally, he turned to walk back to his vehicle.

"I'll be in touch," he said. "I'll get the work done and call you for the money."

*****

Sally drove straight to her local garage - which made a fair amount of money from her regular visits to repair dents - and worse. Fortunately, they weren't particularly busy and so she was able to leave the car with them. It turned out to be fairly minor damage and within two days she was able to pick it up, all evidence of the mishap having been removed. The problem was; it wasn't cheap. She had just enough cash left to pay for it, but that left her nothing for food or anything else.

Biting the bullet, Sally took her purchases back to the shops where she bought them. She came up with a variety of excuses as to why she wasn't happy with the items, but managed to persuade all but one Manager to give her a refund.

Two days later her mobile phone rang. She recognised the number, as she had put it straight into her phone. It was Dave, the "White Van Man".

"Mrs. Prosser? It's Dave Watling. We met the other day when you hit my van."

"Yes that's right. Have you managed to get it fixed?"

"Yes. It had to be a rush job, because I need it for my work. They replaced the bumper and number plate lights, but there was a bit of bodywork damage too."

When he told her the cost, a cold shiver ran down Sally's spine. She simply didn't have enough to cover it. Instantly she decided not to tell him so, but to give herself time to think.

"Can you come round at 9am tomorrow morning? Then we can settle up."

"Sure. We'll see you then," he replied.

The van pulled into the driveway at 8.55 the next day. Sally had given herself time to think but she was utterly bereft of any ideas on how to pay Dave.

"Come on in. Have a seat and I'll get my purse." She showed Dave and his workmate into the lounge. That sat down and waited.

When she came back she offered them coffee, but Dave told her that they had to get going as they had a job waiting for them.

"The thing is," she began. "I don't have quite enough to pay you. I can give you most of it, but I'm afraid I'm £200 short. Can you give me two weeks and then I can pay you the rest?"

In fact, Sally was only £20 short, but she had known she would have to have some cash for groceries. Her husband would expect to eat when he returned home from his extended business trip and an empty fridge would not go down well.

"You're joking! I was counting on that money! It was supposed to pay for a couple of tickets for the game tonight!" He didn't raise his voice, but the annoyance and frustration was clear.

"I'm sorry, but I promise that I'll pay you in two weeks. My husband will be back and he'll give me my allowance."

Dave wasn't happy, but he reluctantly agreed. As Sally showed him to the door, he looked at her properly for the first time; she was about 5' 7", with tawny coloured hair that tumbled to her shoulders. The dress she was wearing was a flower pattern and of a material that seemed to accentuate the movement of her hips as she walked. He couldn't help noticing that she had a very nice arse. The back of the dress plunged low and there was no sign of bra straps. When she opened the door and turned sideways to usher them out, he looked at her breasts for the first time and noticed her nipples were showing as she moved. He walked back to the van wondering what she would look like without the dress.

"Shit," Ian said. "I told you that the bitch would try and screw you! Mind you, I wouldn't mind screwing her. For an older bird she's really tasty. Did you see her nipples poking through that dress? And her bum cheeks looked like they had independent suspension. Do you reckon she was wearing a thong under there, or is she a really dirty little cow and not wearing knickers?"

*****

Twelve days later, on the day that her husband was due back, he called Sally to tell her that he had been delayed and wouldn't be back for another week. She had all but forgotten about Dave until that moment, but then she knew she would have to let him down - again. She didn't contact him, hoping that he might wait until she did, but instead he and Ian turned up on her doorstep two days later. She invited them in, not wanting the neighbours to see.

"Look, I'm sorry, but my husband isn't back. I've got no money to pay you. You'll have to give me another week." She said it confidently, expecting them to realise that they had no choice but to wait. But Ian didn't see it that way.

"I told you Dave, the bitch is trying to screw you. You should never have agreed to wait for your money."

"It's not my fault!" she protested. "My husband was supposed to be back by now."

"Yeah and Dave's supposed to have his money by now. He had to borrow to cover himself. You're just taking the piss now!"

"But it's only another week."

"Yeah? Well perhaps you'll pay Dave double for his trouble?"

"Certainly not! That's robbery!"

Dave spoke at last, "Robbery is not paying up when you owe money. Perhaps you'd like to pay the interest some other way?"

From the moment Sally had opened the door, Dave couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was dressed differently to a fortnight before, but the effect was the same; she just oozed sex appeal, without even knowing it.

Innocently, she asked, "What do you mean? How?"

It seemed that Ian and Dave were thinking along the same lines, "Well, you could always give me and Dave a blowjob. That should keep us happy for now."

Sally was shocked; both that he should suggest such a thing and that her body seemed to be responding to such a lewd suggestion. Besides, she only ever did that for her husband as a special treat.

"I.. I beg your pardon?" She tried to stammer, but the slight twitch of a smile spoiled the effect.

"A blowjob. For both of us."

"You can't be serious! No! No way! I'm a happily married woman!"

"Well how do you propose to pay the interest? Or should we ask your husband?"

The mention of her husband made Sally queasy. She had to somehow make a deal with Dave and Ian, but sucking them off was a step too far.

"No...Look I can't do that. How about I give you a hand job instead."

Dave and Ian were surprised that she had caved in so easily; a wank was a result! They both expected her to kick up a fuss and they would have to back down. They looked at each other and with a smile on their faces agreed.

Ian was the first to unzip his jeans and fish his penis out. It grew rapidly to a pretty decent size in Sally's estimation. Dave took longer; he was already hard and when he finally managed to extract it his dick was a good inch and a half longer than Ian's. Sally took two paces forward to stand in front of the men and reached out to them with both hands. She slipped her fingers around each shaft and then began to rub gently up and down. Her husband had told her that she was very good at this, but she never told him that she had had lots of practice with her previous boyfriends. She used the movements and techniques she had learned that men liked. Both of them grew as hard as iron.

Ian was the first to reach out and touch Sally. It was just his right hand and he touched her hip with his fingertips, gently stroking, feeling the warmth of her skin through the lightweight material. After a while he rubbed a little more firmly. As Sally didn't object - she was concentrating on the job in hand - he slipped his hand round onto her arse cheek and began groping it in earnest.

Meanwhile, Dave was fixated on Sally's breasts. His hand reached out to fondle them through her dress. Sure enough, she was bra-less again, but they were firm and needed little support. The nipples were as hard as cherry stones and she gasped as he rubbed his thumbs across them.

For Sally, this was getting difficult; the hands that were playing with her body had long since started to turn her on. She needed to finish this quickly, before she lost concentration. She leant over and licked the head of each penis, once. That was enough; both men immediately began to ejaculate. She pointed them away from her dress, the spurts jetting onto carpet either side of her.

Once the men had finished coming, Sally let go of their penises and stepped back away from their teasing hands.

"There. Now I promise that I will give you your money on Monday next week. Please leave now or the neighbours will start wondering what's going on. I'd be surprised if their curtains aren't twitching already."

The two men tucked their softening cocks back into their jeans and made their way back out to the van.

*****

Jim finally came home from his extended trip and although he was pretty tired, he was still expected in work the next few days, so he still couldn't take a break.

"Oh, you poor thing! Well, sit down in the armchair and rest. I've got a nice joint in the oven for you and we can open one of the better bottles of wine to go with it. And then later on, when you've recuperated a little, maybe I can do something to make you feel a little better and properly welcome you home - in the bedroom." She smiled sweetly at him and set a coquettish pose.

She recognised the lustful look on his face.

"Fuck the bedroom, I want you now!" he growled. "Get over here and pull up your skirt!"

Sally walked the few paces to stand in front of Jim and began to slowly pull the hem of her skirt up her legs. The lace pattern of her hold-ups came into view and she could see the physical effect that it had on Jim. She was pretty sure that being deprived of sex for so long would result in a really explosive homecoming. The skirt inched higher, revealing the smooth tanned flesh until her panties were visible. She kept pulling until the skirt was at her waist.

"Open," he said.

Sally stepped forward again so that she stood with her legs astride Jim's. He reached out and slid his hand up the inside of her thigh until he reached the apex. She closed her eyes as the sensations began to make her tremble. Roughly, his hand began rubbing across her labia through the thin material. She almost lost her balance when Jim slipped his fingers inside the top of her panties and pulled. The ripping sound told her she wouldn't be wearing them again and she put her hand on her husband's shoulder to stay upright while he began massage the slipperiness around her vulva. He wasn't gentle, but just pushed two fingers deep inside her pussy and started finger-fucking her.

Sally longed for something larger to replace the fingers and it didn't take long for Jim to want the same. He let go of Sally and grabbed for his trousers, unzipping the fly and buckle and pushing both them and his underpants down to his knees.

"Turn around and sit on me," he gasped.

She stepped back, rotated and then reversed, bending her knees and feeling Jim's hand on her left bum cheek, guiding her down to his waiting cock. The first nudge was against her clitoris and she gasped as the tingle washed through her body, but then he re-positioned his dick and pulled her down onto it.

The two fingers had opened up the entrance of her vagina and her juices were already dripping, so when he plunged up to the hilt and forced the walls apart, the pain and pleasure combined to take her breath away.

Jim put his hands on her waist and pushed up, causing his dick to withdraw, before dropping her back into his lap. He kept doing this, getting faster and faster as he neared orgasm. Sally was gripping the arms of the chair, aware that she was not far from coming herself and ached to achieve fulfilment. But then Jim grunted and thrust up into her, bouncing her violently, breasts slapping painfully against her chest as she was tossed around.

Jim groaned and arched his back, thrusting twice more as he deposited his semen deep inside Sally's vagina. She felt his come flooding her inside, but too soon for her to reach her own orgasm. She slumped down on her husband and he grasped her breasts and continued to fondle them. They sat like this for a while, until she heard him gently snoring.

Sally carefully stood up, putting her hand over her pussy in order to prevent the semen from leaking out onto the floor. She waddled to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. Spreading her legs, she watched as the milky white fluid began dribbling out. This did nothing to calm her libido - in fact it made things worse as her mind wandered and she tried to imagine what it would be like to have Dave's come deposited inside of her. She closed her eyes and let her fingertips wander, caressing the engorged lips, tickling and rubbing her clitoris. Within two minutes she felt her orgasm welling up and she gave into it.

*****

"Money?" he said. "I haven't had time to think about that - and I'm not going to get much time for a couple of days. Can't you manage until then? I mean, there's enough food in the freezer, surely?"

"Well, we've got something left, but nothing fresh."

Jim fished out his wallet, while still walking towards the front door.

"Look, I've got £50. That should see you through." He handed over the money.

"Yes," said Sally. "Thanks."

She kissed him on the cheek and waved him out of the door, before turning round and closing her eyes. She knew she was in trouble - Dave was likely to come back tomorrow. She had thought that her husband would be able to get some cash out for her if he hadn't already. Some simple mental arithmetic told Sally that even if she didn't buy any food and she used all of the cash she could lay her hands on, it simply wasn't enough. She had no idea what she was going to do.

*****

"Are you OK? You seem a bit quiet this morning," Jim said.

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied. "I'm just a bit tired after last night. I don't know where you get the energy!"

"Well what do you expect? I'm away from home for weeks on end and missing my sexy wife. I'm bound to want sex when I get back - and lot's of it! I can't wait until I get home tonight for more of the same."

Sally stood up from the breakfast table and carried the dishes over to the washing up bowl.

"Are you wearing those stockings like you promised last night?"

"Yes," she called back over her shoulder. "I said I would didn't I?"

"Well, come on then. Show me."

With an exaggerated sigh, Sally turned to face Jim and lifted her skirt high enough to show the tops of her sheer stockings.

"Come over here."

Sally could hear the lustful catch in Jim's voice and guessed what was coming. She approached Jim's chair and he turned to face her. Still with her skirt raised she stopped, standing astride his legs. His hands immediately slid up her thighs, one of his thumbs finding her clitoris and stroking it through her thin panties. His other hand pulled the gusset aside and he rubbed the naked flesh, sliding his middle finger into her. It took only a few pushes before his digit was all the way in. He then began sliding it in and out, making her wetter by the second.

12